Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari (44122 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by sencekompis: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2021
DICTATOR your time will soon up. Aboki werey
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by stieyven(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2021
OGUNKILLTHEMODS:
21st century Adolf Hitler have spoken and so shall it be. Very dictatorial, nothing democratic about him.

I pity the Igbos, especially those governors that dragged their people to forcefully join APC in other to continously asslick this ethnic bigoted president.

Na Ogun go kill all those that packaged this disaster and present to Nigerians in 2015.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Chirowman(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Is alright
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2021
My appeal to each and everyone here is to try and educate their children. We are better as a nation, there is no way we can be separated, separation of the Country would not help matters,” he said.

To educate their children that what uncle BUBu?
*That u have separated the country already?
*That u are the best borrower President?
*That u regime cause alot of unemployment?
* That ur plans to fulanized Nigeria lead to many innocent killings?
*That cause a lot or hungry to the populis with inflation?
* That during ur time our innocent protestesters was killed?
* That you cause strike in many Nigerian sectors?

What education are u pleading to educated the children's Baba.

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by kioski: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:
grin

Kuku talk direct ....

I WONT CEDE POWER TO 5%TERS

In all fairness he made some very valid point, especially restructuring and National Assembly... Local Government autonomy and Judiciary autonomy

He made some very valid points... Did he not know all of this since it 2015? Or when ground no level again they suddenly remember the valid points. Just do comot for road make we see where we dey go.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by sadi78: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2021
contigiency:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-i-wont-cede-power-to-politicians-who-cant-win-elections-in-their-domains-buhari/
Fat lie.. this old bubu doesnt have a fear of God... Who stand for Gandollar to win election?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by yahmohy27: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Because you succeeded in rigging yourself in you now have the temerity to talk about election winning. My question to you election rigger Buhari, Do you think the world will mourn or celebrate your death when you finally kick the bucket?
Go to Ask rock and put your question to him correctly
Miteww
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by yahmohy27: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Skyfornia:
Dictatorship still dey this man body....this man is far from being a democrat. Tueh!
It is people like you requesting him to speak by force ,so shall it be
Tueh
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by ityP(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Probably his main message is he won’t cede power.... I’m sure majority of Nigerians would be happy with that since it means more Trains!!! That’s all that matters trains.

Lmao. Buharists no get sense aswear. People dey die, food no dey, no money, poverty wan kill Nigerians, but their own na to hype trains. Idiots. You are right abeg, Buhari should continue grin
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by yahmohy27: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2021
MansoryMX:
This Man!!!!!!! This leg you wan carry sooooo!!!!!! Even your children and grand children will not be safe no matter where you hide them in the world if you cause war in this country before you vacate that seat!

Those of you who brought this abomination in 2015 after the Igbo rejected him 5 times! I hope you people are very happy and are living like king and queens. God go judge all of una!!!
You rejected for good 5 times and you are here now requesting , begging him for Baufra.
Tueh

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by onuman: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari blows on those who give restructuring as condition to remain in one Nigeria with the north.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by onuman: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2021
yahmohy27:

You rejected for good 5 times and you are here now requesting , begging him for Baufra.
Tueh

Biafra will be restored soon, you shall weep, shed tears and learn how not to be a parasite.
It’s like Buhari wants his Sharia Islamic Republic comprising the 12 northern sharia states and Niger Republic.

Buhari has finally come open that Nigeria shall remain as restructured by his northern military dictators who also supervised a fraudulent constitution imposed upon all in 1999. With this, Buhari has given a nod to all the separatist groups in the south to increase their activities.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by kelly72: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=OGUNKILLTHEMODS post=102901251]21st century Adolf Hitler have spoken and so shall it be. Very dictatorial, nothing democratic about him.

I pity the Igbos, especially those governors that dragged their people to forcefully join APC in other to continously asslick this ethnic bigoted president. In

Nobody dragged Igbos to forcefully join the devil's party. Those who joined you joined on their own. Igbos no dey do baba so wi pe politics.

So pity yourself who is in bed with your Hitler, no be Igbos be refugees for Benin Republik.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by laiperi: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Trump will fly in as international observer on who wins election. He is already advising Buhari.

He advised and congratulated him on Twitter move.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Guestlander:

Buhari may very well be the last president of Nigeria. Nigeria is the dominant force in west Africa so people who are asking for their rights should cower in fear?
His govt can't even use this dominant force to defeat boko haram!
Another civil war will basically end Nigeria without a doubt.

In summary Nigeria is literally weaker because of him. We can't even take care of internal security. He is a 'democratically elected' leader and is seen to take sides a conflict. They keep talking about those who want to "break up Nigeria" but the so called patriots have ruined the country with their hate and tribalism.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by kraftysprouts: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
“There is no government in the world that will cede their authority to the people that are not elected. You are telling us to resolve a system and call for an obscure conference to come and discuss how we can move forward as a nation, that can never be done and no country will agree to that.”

All those asking Buhari to call for national dialogue
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by blaise26abj(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
contigiency:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-i-wont-cede-power-to-politicians-who-cant-win-elections-in-their-domains-buhari/

Buhari, Nigeria will restructure or break up in your lifetime or after your miserable death .
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by kraftysprouts: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Probably his main message is he won’t cede power.... I’m sure majority of Nigerians would be happy with that since it means more Trains!!! That’s all that matters trains.

You forgot cow
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by meedoLock(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
With all due respect, his Excellency has not being able to make any single sense so far in his utterances about the good pole of this country.

With all the atrocities and irregularities going on in every nook and cranny of the nation, his government are operating on "IDontCareLevel".

May God save us from these imposters.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Lashist(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:

I bet if we both share our account balance now, you ain't worth my daily expenses

In fact you won't even talk about my lineage to my face

But this is internet
Shut your broken mouth. You get money but you wake up daily just to troll and spread hate cheesy grin...you really get money dimwit grin. Its only hungry stricken idiots that do what you do daily...imagine a hardworking human being with millions waking daily as early as 4am to hunt for front page materials just to show hatred for igbos grin. Indeed you no get hope. Continue but you wont get shishi from what your masters are stealing from Nigeria cheesy
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by danski: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
OnionBandit:

Man with brainz ... functional brainz

Man with ballz ... Giant hairy ballz

God bless Nigeria!
U dis bastard
May ur life be like dat of nigeria to your fifth generation
Bleep u
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Because you succeeded in rigging yourself in you now have the temerity to talk about election winning. My question to you election rigger Buhari, Do you think the world will mourn or celebrate your death when you finally kick the bucket?

I am very sure you and the rest that liked your comment didn't read the entire post, all you do is just read the title and rush to make sentimental comments.

Do yourself a favor and purge yourself from hate, it will prevent your progress in life.

Let God be the ultimate judge, you don't know Buhari personally, all you know about him is what you read in the news and you think that alone is enough to know who he really is?

The question of asking if people will mourn or celebrate Buhari should be directed to you, do you think people will mourn or celebrate you when you die?

Wether you like him or not the population of people that will celebrate Buhari when he dies will be much more than those that will celebrate you when you die... why? Because Buhari is Nigeria's president and you are NOBODY.

Not everyone loves God
Not everyone loves Jesus
Not everyone loves Muhammad
Not everyone love Satan
Not everyone love Buhari
Not everyone loves me
Not everyone loves you

This is the fact of life incase you don't know, not everyone will love or hate you.

Hating Buhari will not change anything or stop people from loving him.

Kiss the truth.

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Childish talk!
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Coldshisha: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lashist:

Shut your broken mouth. You get money but you wake up daily just to troll and spread hate cheesy grin...you really get money dimwit grin. Its only hungry stricken idiots that do what you do daily...imagine a hardworking human being with millions waking daily as early as 4am to hunt for front page materials just to show hatred for igbos grin. Indeed you no get hope. Continue but you wont get shishi from what your masters are stealing from Nigeria cheesy

This one is so bitter I can't reply him

Continue your bitterness and toxicity
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by ostarlink: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
The only thing that upsets this man is Biafra agitation.

He is ever sleepless over it. He speaks in Borno, Biafra, Kano Biafra, Abuja Biafra, Kaduna Biafra, Biafra this, Biafra that, threat here and there.

Baba tell us what happened to our dollar vs Naira exchange rate, petroleum prduct prices, terrorism in the north and every part of Nigeria by your brothers, unemployment rate in the country and how to address it. That is how a president speaks.

If Buhari wants war, let him go and fight with his cows in Daura.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by chrismastre5(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Switch07:
Even asking for restructure is an act of war now
una never see anything,shey una say na restructuring not disintegration, una go get am in a platter of gold. those above mentioned are the same to the north, if restructuring takes place Nigeria will be of no use to them.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by chrismastre5(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Switch07:
Even asking for restructure is an act of war now
una never see anything,shey una say na restructuring not disintegration, una go get am in a platter of gold. those above mentioned are the same to the north, if restructuring takes place Nigeria will be of no use to them.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by biafranrealson: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Somebody should educate this man ,
He is totally out of touch with reality.
1999 military constitution favours the North. Simply put.
If all the ethnic groups were allowed to contribute to the drafting of that constitution, it will not be this charade .
You want peace but encouraging open grazing on peoples farm, fulanis from outsiders Nigeria have invaded our sovereignty and kidnap , yet no action from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria / #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.