Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari (44074 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by BenIk10: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2021
All these quota system COWards keep being afraid of restructuring or separation..

They want the status quo where the ball spins around their court

Let them keep thinking that this is 1999 or 1967...

COWards

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari is now talking oo.....the Oracle has finally woken from his deep sleep!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Elpatron9622(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2021
Aje u be mumu and im not sorry to say that MF..quote author=OnionBandit post=102901431]

Man with brainz ... functional brainz

Man with ballz ... Giant hairy ballz

God bless Nigeria![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by emilo2bad: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Because you succeeded in rigging yourself in you now have the temerity to talk about election winning. My question to you election rigger Buhari, Do you think the world will mourn or celebrate your death when you finally kick the bucket?
May be you will even die before him

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by oluwaahmed: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2021
“There is no government in the world that will cede their authority to the people that are not elected. You are telling us to resolve a system and call for an obscure conference to come and discuss how we can move forward as a nation, that can never be done and no country will agree to that.”

Yoruba ntorrrrrr. At least GEJ would have caved to pressure, but you thought he was weak because he was a democrat. GEJ increased fuel price then reduced it when people came out to protest, thats a leader- someone who acknowledges his mistake and reverses his error. What I would like ask so-called one nigeriais is this- if u watch euro, you will see Wales and Scotland, Ireland is not in the euro because they did not qualify, yet they are the same one United Kingdom. Can't Nigeria be like that? When comments like these are made one has to be suspicious of the motive especially from someone that clai.ed restructuring if elected.
N/B- the stale gist of go through national assembly is trying to use the brains of smart nigerians. The president can invoke a presidential order on restructuring (like the twitter one) and send such to national assembly to deliberate and approve, but they keep tossing niverians from one place to the other. When you go to the NA they will say they cannot amend the 1999 constitution. Nigeria is at war between two people the politicians and the masses. At the least the revolution is ongoing in the east against politicians, what are you doing

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Enddy50ty(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2021
This shows that he clearly doesn't understand the meaning of restructuring.

He's power drunk and thinks every political reform is targeted at unseating him as a president.

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Elpatron9622(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Aje u be mumu and im not sorry to say that MF..quote author=OnionBandit post=102901431]

dmbb:

He asked you to go and contest for an election in your state so that you push for the change you want through due process and you are here talking trash

You're the fool here talking trash like someone who doesn't think or have brain

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by begge: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Jubril you are mad. This is the hand written of femi adesina.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Elpatron9622(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2021

dmbb:

He asked you to go and contest for an election in your state so that you push for the change you want through due process and you are here talking trash

You're the fool here talking trash like someone who doesn't think or have brain[color=#770077][/color] Eda Omo
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by honcdm01(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2021
;DIs he referring to Awa workaholic Transportation minister Rotimi Amaechi sadIs he referring to Awa workaholic Transportation minister Rotimi Amaechi??

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by PrincessGlow: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2021
contigiency:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-i-wont-cede-power-to-politicians-who-cant-win-elections-in-their-domains-buhari/

Someone tell our journalists: THIS IS A DISHONEST WAY OF REPORTING! BUHARI WAS NOT THERE!!

ONLY IN NIGERIA US THIS PTACTICED!!
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by oluwaahmed: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehehe
Don't be surprised if Atiku joins APC
So people actually think after all the killings and taking over people's ancestral lands, these terrorists will give power to a non fulani?
Abi una feel say these bororo people come play for Nigeria?

The naive fools think that after resurrecting open grazing and taking people land they will just give power to weak osinbajo, so that the rest of the south will pressure him to reverse such policies. Or that the fulanis placed in charge of the security and economy of Nigeria will go to waste. I can't wait for APC primaries, many yoruba politicians will shed premium tears.

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Never4getU: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Is now Cristal clear why Buhari wasn't addressing the nation for more 5yrs prior to insecurity ravaging the country.

It's obvious his aides were managing his character and dictotoria tendency. Nothing is democratic about this man 33/35 yrs after truncating democracy in the country.

Talking as if Nigeria is his inner bedroom.

My concern is he doesn't understand the limit of his constitutional power as democratic elected president.

He seem forgetful of how he became the president, he should be reminded that he was elected and not through the barrel of the guns.

Nigeria will cede weather anybody likes it or not. Nigeria wasn't created to suits any nationality but accidentally suited a section who doesn't want it disintegrated.

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by West2019(m): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Fool .all those oil wall in niger Delta who hose then hausa, majority of the housing in Lagos belong to hausa .Mr lifeless president you are thinking from ur anus . Nigeria need to be separated .

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Theunbothered: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Just watch, when the election is over he won't leave and declare them invalid.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by oloshun(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehehe
Don't be surprised if Atiku joins APC
So people actually think after all the killings and taking over people's ancestral lands, these terrorists will give power to a non fulani?
Abi una feel say these bororo people come play for Nigeria?

You are on point. He is aware of the atrocities he is committing, hence the fear to cede govt to non-fulani is worrisome. If Nigeria condones his excesses, trust me, Fulani people go suffer pass anything afterwards.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by skj1377(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Looks like pressure has finally gotten to Mr President.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by olowo1930: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2021
The Genesis of Nigeria downfall over the position and born to rule in politics among the northerns .I pity south westerns who never have a througt towards their future,shameful VP without any move to improve south west till now. Lag the most bondage city in Nigeria, the most poor state in the region Ekiti,Osun,Ondo,Ogun,Oyo. Where they all happy to celebrate their poverty life.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Wickedtruths: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up , Osibanjo didn't win his unit at the last election, that automatically disqualify him.

But our votes will decide who the next president would be .

Which unit didn't he win? His hometown in Ikenne or where?

Maybe you are expecting them to handover to Peter Obi whose people gave the lowest voter turnout.

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2021
oluwaahmed:

The naive fools think that after resurrecting open grazing and taking people land they will just give power to weak osinbajo, so that the rest of the south will pressure him to reverse such policies. Or that the fulanis placed in charge of the security and economy of Nigeria will go to waste. I can't wait for APC primaries, many yoruba politicians will shed premium tears.

Don't forget the Amechis, Orjis and Ngiges of the south, Tinubu did not singlehandedly bring the dullard

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by BiafIntel: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Ndi restructuring, how's that? Will all of you now bow for the great one, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu? And then tell him, Sir, you told us so many years ago.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by adecz: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2021
❌❎The mumu and his always
backwards thinking is of the
erroneous belief that a country can
only separate by waging war❗️❕❗️

"There is no government in the world
that will cede their authority to the
people that are not elected"

Meanwhile, he conveniently forgets
he has ceded security authority to Fulani
herdsmen & bandits to kill as they
wish in any part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by SimplePlan34: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Local govt autonomy Tinubu will not like this
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by royal231(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:
grin

Kuku talk direct ....

I WONT CEDE POWER TO 5%TERS

In all fairness he made some very valid point, especially restructuring and National Assembly... Local Government autonomy and Judiciary autonomy

We all know those who don't win elections in their domains...

Osibanjo... Fashola and Co..

As for the igbo politicians win in your domains..
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by OnionBandit(f): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Probably his main message is he won’t cede power.... I’m sure majority of Nigerians would be happy with that since it means more Trains!!! That’s all that matters trains.
My Sarah Baartman, what are you saying this morning like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by swissobed: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2021
So you yourself won election?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by celeiyke: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:

5%ter , dot Republican

Tinubu or Osinbajo is your next President

U no get brain. A condom would have saved all this
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Guide777(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2021
The same fool who agitated for total implementation of shari'a all over Nigeria is wondering why people are agitating. OK now, the table would so turn.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by ddeola: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2021
For your mind, you win election. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Malu generation with outdated brain in the 21st century. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2021
oloshun:

You are on point. He is aware of the atrocities he is committing, hence the fear to cede govt to non-fulani is worrisome. If Nigeria condones his excesses, trust me, Fulani people go suffer pass anything afterwards.

Bros nothing will happen!
Learn from the Hausa's
No matter the games the south plays,
A fulani man will be president or VP and trust me, he won't be a stooge like Pastor Ruga, he will never allow his people to be attacked, Infact for the next 8 years, we will still be talking about cows and Ruga,

Nigeria has to break

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by fkj950ax(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2021
This you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.