Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari (44073 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2021
Wickedtruths:

Which unit didn't he win? His hometown in Ikenne or where?

Maybe you are expecting them to handover to Peter Obi whose people gave the lowest voter turnout.
Is Peter obi in APC?

Buhari ha ruled out Tinubu and Osibanjo so an Igbo man is possible .
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by yusluvad(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari is the most useless FG in the history of Nigeria...
bastardmod:
Very insensitive human being. So dull , so unintelligent. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by kamilous(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up , Osibanjo didn't win his unit at the last election, that automatically disqualify him.

But our votes will decide who the next president would be .
typical ignorant!
Did u vote for Osinbajo?
Are we voting for vice president?

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by PrinceofHCI(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2021
contigiency:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-i-wont-cede-power-to-politicians-who-cant-win-elections-in-their-domains-buhari/
Speak for yourself and your region, please!
You're the most devisive HoS, EVER!!
It's a new DAY!!! Wake-up and smell the coffee!!!
There's no peace without JUSTICE!!!!!!!
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by aujile(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2021
"Those agitating for the separation of the country are ignorant of war"

Does it mean it's only by going to war that independence can be achieved?

contigiency:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-i-wont-cede-power-to-politicians-who-cant-win-elections-in-their-domains-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2021
kamilous:
typical ignorant!
Did u vote for Osinbajo?
Are we voting for vice president?
Did Osibanjo delivered his poling unit to APC at the last general election?

You're the ignorant one here

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Almaigaa: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehehe
Don't be surprised if Atiku joins APC
So people actually think after all the killings and taking over people's ancestral lands, these terrorists will give power to a non fulani?
Abi una feel say these bororo people come play for Nigeria?

What Mazi Buhari meant was, he won't give power to the East. Since they are the only Region which did not make any candidate they vote Win.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by techWriter1: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Dictatorship still dey this wowoman corpse this wowoman is far from being a democrat Tueh
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by uniqueboi1(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2021
In other words,
Restructuring = War!
No be juju be that
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by frankson1(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2021
dmbb:

He asked you to go and contest for an election in your state so that you push for the change you want through due process and you are here talking trash

All the comments I've read so far shows that lots of people here who are calling the President all sorts of names don't even know what they want. PMB raised some points that sound minds are supposed to discuss rather they go off topic by insulting him and other nairalanders.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by sonofanarchy(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2021
If dem born you well buhari, no cede power, that your dementia go clear you for body.. cow
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Rickywardell332: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Serious matters. What is restructuring?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by sholabi2: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by DonCortino: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2021
this prick will definately bite more than he can chew!
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Dailyfavour(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Very irritating,

What's next for this autocratic being?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2021
So the dot Nation is now important to nigeria progress
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by stevonth: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2021
I hate this man with passion. the man called Buhari but going through this article i must say in one of the points he raised, he is not wrong. If only our local governments are very functional. if only the councils and local government are very effective, things would be a little bit okay.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by slimghost(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by richardo20: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2021
Please who allow this man to contest for election ?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by JesseJo: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Because you succeeded in rigging yourself in you now have the temerity to talk about election winning. My question to you election rigger Buhari, Do you think the world will mourn or celebrate your death when you finally kick the bucket?

He will kick the bucket someday. So, will you, so will I and everybody else.

Try and be smart. You lack basic intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Hallenjay: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Amazingmike724:
Our president is talking too much this days oh.
no be una want him to address the public. Na misyarn una no go hear na.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Because you succeeded in rigging yourself in you now have the temerity to talk about election winning. My question to you election rigger Buhari, Do you think the world will mourn or celebrate your death when you finally kick the bucket?
Some mourn and others celebrate the death of Osama, there is no absolute.

I thought before it was widely spread that it was Abba kyari that was leading the nation where was the celebration when he died? Leave that talk.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by nduchucks: 8:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Sadly, youths have not directly addressed the core of the issues raised by the President. Comments so far reflect shallow and brain dead knee jerk reactions.

smh

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2021
doggedfighter:
Talking as if Aso Rock is now your personal property which you can give to anyone you like.

Where in the article was that suggested?

He rather said you can come and get it by joining partisan politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehehe
Don't be surprised if Atiku joins APC
So people actually think after all the killings and taking over people's ancestral lands, these terrorists will give power to a non fulani?
Abi una feel say these bororo people come play for Nigeria?
Did PDP gave power to APC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Wickedtruths: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Is Peter obi in APC?

Buhari ha ruled out Tinubu and Osibanjo so an Igbo man is possible .

No, Peter Obi in NNPC. Possible indeed. Your gullibility is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Probably his main message is he won’t cede power.... I’m sure majority of Nigerians would be happy with that since it means more Trains!!! That’s all that matters trains.
What do you want? More planes and buses?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Oracleforce: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2021
I'm not surprised by the results we are getting in this Buhari Administration...there is no magic anywhere...what we put in is what we are getting now...

.everything rises and falls on the leadership...
An opportunity for Buhari to talk to the media is an opportunity to see the mistake we made by choosing him as our leader.
It took the government close to a year before he could be able to organize his cabinet minister...no roadmap on governance...he was just thirsty for power without adequate capacity to ameliorate sufferings.
We are here to keep gasping for survival till this clueless government finishes its tenure in 2023...

I rest in piss!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by aspabay(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Buhari won the election in 2015 and in 2019.
Clear wining.
Whenever your candidate loose, you shout rigging, but when you candidate wins it's voice of the people. This isn't how democracy should be practiced.

Accept your loss and prepare for 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Felixalex:
Be like this man don wake up from hibernation,just de talk anyhow these days...

See who is talking about rule of law, chai.

He keeps saying "no government would..." Darling daddy, please which country's Government is your regime copying? North Korea??
Na the problem with person wey no dey talk be that, him go tell you him mind straight up.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Champagnegold: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2021
A president who claims that local government chairman should have communication with traditional to know what is really happening. Is that a solution to insecurities. buhari indeed ur mother had truely lay courses on u a wasted son before she died, telling Nigerians that we need peace now on the insecurities you openly sponsor or is it by appointing a terrorists sympathisers we HV seen all these.

I dare you if Nigeria is restructure I am optimistic north will die of poverty coz govt free money will be deny from them. And u know ur people hv no legit business. Ban open grazing and see poverty will be personified in the north.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.