Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (90343 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Tonitoniton(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Most women and some of their Male counter part mistake infatuation for love. They cant see beyond their nose. Many are easily blinded by lust and so lost interest after sex.

Secondly
A man will get weary after finding out during sex how wide the woman's virgina is, and that may likely be because she has worn out her virgin through regular sex with only her knows how many men she may be having sex with at the time. And an average man knows a loose woman during sex and it pisses men off like nothing else.

Thirdly,
So men hate to perceive bad odour from a woman during sex, most especially during sex. It is even worse if the smell is from her virgina .That will certainly put an end to that relationship.

The last but not the least,
Many of this ladies have spirit husbands that scares men off before and somes times after sex. The spirit husbands dictates who she will be with. In most cases, some one that has similar spirits as the spirit husband.

If a woman has spirit husband it will be difficult for her to enter into or keep a relationship for long. The best bet for such lady with spirit husband is to stay clear from immorality and she will break his hold
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by lawlex(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Respect as in my senior or your level high see small lii
Joystark:

You and who get involved?
Guy be like you no get respect.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by lawlex(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
You no check well be that wetin eyes no go see for road ni.
Joystark:

You and who get involved?
Guy be like you no get respect.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by walkingshadow911: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
xpertoyin:
The question can also be asked that why is it only sex that THOSE women have to offer? Believe you me, if a woman has more to offer a man in the fulfillment of his destiny than a hole to poke, he will not leave.

i wonder why this is so difficult for this Virginal people to understand
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by walkingshadow911: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You must be a baby to still think that girls give a Bleep about you after sex. Since guys decided to go on Bleep and vanish, girls learn to Bleep without even remembering your name or face.
You call them and they tell you sorry I have no idea who you are. It's I ky teenagers that still think fucking is love. How to both people even Bleep and I e thinks he used the other? Why do guys like to boast their dirty ego with suck thoughts?
They will be pained and still feel they won wink cheesy grin

your lots caused it, u placed too much priority over your body like its forever. That why we men see it as a trophy and brag about it and the immature ones rubish you later on cos it s overated. how i wish u guys see sex as we guys see it which i dont think its possible. no one would brag or slut shame you about it. Na pesin wey overated n overhype her pussy dey make a guy called another girl cheap cos she give in freely becos of love and she begin to feel used. this thing involves two people, no one should feel used and no one should feel he had won a trophy.
ponder on this

from the house of logic.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by wealthyhenry(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
MichaelBallack:

Henrooooo...

Brother. grin
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by noony926: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

It may happen. But the principles that your union was founded upon (marriage), if the man disciplines himself to follow it, will make him stick to his wife if there was ever any moment his interest in her diminishes.

That's why i said "founded upon pure love and a mindset of life-long union (marriage)"

And of course, there are practical steps that couples can take that'll make their love for each wax stronger or catch fire again if the flames ever die or get low.

And what are the things: Throw more lights pls

And of course, there are practical steps that couples can take that'll make their love for each wax stronger or catch fire again if the flames ever die or get low
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Geo4646: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2021
Everyone with dia opinion, cos me every woman i make love too run, cos dat's wen I showed her more love
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Litmus: 2:59am On Jun 28, 2021
You’ll find the answers to most social questions involving mankind by thinking of Evolution. For example, contemporary human shyness has its origin in the super awareness Stone Age man evolved due to his dangerous environment. Contemporary deviousness such as stealing and sneakiness resides in the gene our primate ancestors passed down to us during the time when only dominant primate could breed with females. It’s like this: there existed among our early primate ancestors hierarchy of males and females that excluded the lowest ranking males from breeding, thus preventing them form passing on their genes. Weaker males developed a strategy for getting around this fate, which involved sneaking nookie behind the backs of the more dominant males of the troop. In this way gene for Dishonesty, Skulduggery, Sneakiness and theft entered human societies.

So, Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them?

Men loose interest in women after sleeping with them because humans evolved in a world of scarcity and danger, resulting in short brutish life or torturous longwinded death by famine or dieses. For this reason our primate ancestors need to produce as many offspring as possible. Oddly the strategy for doing this became unnecessarily complicated by our ever increasing brain capacities, society and gender. For our purposes two strategies are the most important – male strategy and female strategy. Male strategy involved breeding with as many females as possible in order to produce as many offspring as possible. Female strategy involved having as many offspring as possible and to keep the male in order that the male provide protection for her and her offspring (Domesticity). In order to keep males breeding as widely as possible genes developed in man appropriated from hunting and war that made him disinterested in domesticity by the female.

Having sex and loosing interest is your primordially handed down gene telling you that you have impregnated the woman now its time to find another female and impregnate her. You need to produce as many children as possible or famine, war and dieses will wipe out your line.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Kkc3030(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2021
Maybe some, but not all.
Some that lose interest is because they are not committed in the relationship but just needs to achieve the goal of have s** and off they disappear!
While some stay till the end.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Obarofrederick(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

Learnt alot from that podcast and also from rollo tomassi
The Rationale male
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Obarofrederick(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2021
Tonitoniton:
Most women and some of their Male counter part mistake infatuation for love. They cant see beyond their nose. Many are easily blinded by lust and so lost interest after sex.

Secondly
A man will get weary after finding out during sex how wide the woman's virgina is, and that may likely be because she has worn out her virgin through regular sex with only her knows how many men she may be having sex with at the time. And an average man knows a loose woman during sex and it pisses men off like nothing else.

Thirdly,
So men hate to perceive bad odour from a woman during sex, most especially during sex. It is even worse if the smell is from her virgina .That will certainly put an end to that relationship.

The last but not the least,
Many of this ladies have spirit husbands that scares men off before and somes times after sex. The spirit husbands dictates who she will be with. In most cases, some one that has similar spirits as the spirit husband.

If a woman has spirit husband it will be difficult for her to enter into or keep a relationship for long. The best bet for such lady with spirit husband is to stay clear from immorality and she will break his hold

This Spirit husband/wife of a thing, does it truly exist?
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Tonitoniton(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Obarofrederick:
This Spirit husband/wife of a thing, does it truly exist?

Yes, of course!

I have had personal encounter with some from my past relationships.
T
They are very brutal and jealous.

They are fed or fueled by the victims immoral life style especially sex out side marriage.

Most of them are are as a result of the covenant they had with the victims ancestors.

Time will not permit me to say more, but they are there

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by pansophist(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2021
Goalnaldo:
another wise dude discovered. Meanwhile pansophist your wisdom is needed here smiley

Because after the knackings, you realise that she is not all that, and everything that attracted you was her packaging and raging male hormones, especially when the sex itself was not as sophisticated as you'd expect (e.g bad smells etc). Also, lots of girls have this mindset that after knacking, that somehow you owe them a relationship, and viola, billing commences.

Also, most people instead of telling what's their issue with you, would rather ghost you. It's easier, peaceful and less conflicting. Imagine telling a man that you're rejecting his advances because he is short, or that she is wide and smelly down there, that's an instant esteem killer. Ghosting even though harsh, just seems easier for lots of folks. At least it better you keep wondering why they went cold on you, than hating them for telling you the truth, especially when it's something you can't change in yourself.

So if you've been ghosted after sex, you probably should have known why, but I trust the humans mind, it has a remarkable way of refusing to accept uncomfortable facts and rationalising it away, because otherwise is difficult to bear. You can tell the strength of a person by which truth he/she is willing to accept, or how he/she wants its sugar-coated, edited, and delivered. If you feel sad for been ghosted, you probably don't know much about yourself. And if you tell yourself the harsh truth people know about you, your life will be far more peaceful.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2021
pansophist:

Because after the knackings, you realise that she is not all that, and everything that attracted you was her packaging and raging male hormones, especially when the sex itself was not as sophisticated as you'd expect (e.g bad smells etc). Also, lots of girls have this mindset that after knacking, that somehow you owe them a relationship, and viola, billing commences.

Also, most people instead of telling what's their issue with you, would rather ghost you. It's easier, peaceful and less conflicting. Imagine telling a man that you're rejecting his advances because he is short, or that she is wide and smelly down there, that's an instant esteem killer. Ghosting even though harsh, just seems easier for lots of folks. At least it better you keep wondering why they went cold on you, than hating them for telling you the truth, especially when it's something you can't change in yourself.

So if you've been ghosted after sex, you probably should have known why, but I trust the humans mind, it has a remarkable way of refusing to accept uncomfortable facts and rationalising it away, because otherwise is difficult to bear. You can tell the strength of a person by which truth he/she is willing to accept, or how he/she wants its sugar-coated, edited, and delivered. If you feel sad for been ghosted, you probably don't know much about yourself. And if you tell yourself the harsh truth people know about you, your life will be far more peaceful.
I wanted a two or four sentence explanation you wrote a full book cheesy please cut soap for me. I want Small of your immense knowledge.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by FatherChrismas: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Reading
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by AOresources: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
officialmario:
Some ladies may be having an affair with their lover, they had great time together, but he is no longer answering his phones and looks to be unable to meet your demands. You may have fallen in love with him, but he vanished that night after having a taste of you, it happens to me at times whenever I have sex with a woman I don't have much feelings for, the love disappears after having a taste of her, but I always try to make myself available for her, even after the whole scenario.

I had love the whole house to shed more light on this.

Why do men lose interest in women after sleeping with them?

over to you.

Here is why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql9_-pTPh80
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by ifinger: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Imagine a mawid woman loving up on u say hope u wud no dump me after I give u vvj?onto she collect moni oh tell me what's dia not to dump
airminem:
Some women ask nonsense questions during & after sex and that puts the man on more presure, then he gets uncomfortable there and there. Well, Men don't feel like women do after sex in short..wink
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by ifinger: 6:54am On Aug 26, 2021
Don't mind them they turn sex to expectation

KanuSE:
What's the big deal about sex, most people don't even understand that the pussy is there for the guys while the dick is there for the woman. grin

Sex is for the gratification of the body and should stop there - but when you attach expectations, hopes are often dashed. grin

Love, on the other hand, is meant to be an intimate expression between like minds. wink
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by ifinger: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Help me ask them oh
BareFacedLies:
What else is remaining to do after you don fùck the babe finish?
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Youngpo413: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Adakintroy:
Beware of people who give away love so easily. They can easily take it back.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Davidolu2: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
BECALMBECALM:
They are seeing them as sex object. If you truely love a lady you will never loose interest in her. Love is different from lust. The more i sleep with my wife the more i love her. We have been together for 12 years.
Yeah, because your wife have more to offer than just her pussy.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by MufasaLion: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
BECALMBECALM:
They are seeing them as sex object. If you truely love a lady you will never loose interest in her. Love is different from lust. The more i sleep with my wife the more i love her. We have been together for 12 years.

12 years?

Damn! I doubt if I can do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.