Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (90388 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by airminem(f): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
pweetychyka:

Please what do you mean by nonsense questions!

I would like to know smiley smiley wink wink
tongue

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
TomiwaRay:
You don't need to behave like a kid by being insultive...You want to tell me that guys aint guilty of talking about ladies when in the midst of their friends too? This one that ladies' bashing topic is even rampant here,how much more when with friends? While the ladies you said do talk about you,handle things maturely here..Guy,that point of yours is wack.
Shurrup dear. You have no point
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Mrscarter(f): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Salliet:

...But it's like as soon as I cum, I come to my senses - Lil Wayne

My favourite song smiley
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Deepthoughts: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
officialmario:
Some ladies may be having an affair with their lover, they had great time together, but he is no longer answering his phones and looks to be unable to meet your demands. You may have fallen in love with him, but he vanished that night after having a taste of you, it happens to me at times whenever I have sex with a woman I don't have much feelings for, the love disappears after having a taste of her, but I always try to make myself available for her, even after the whole scenario.

I had love the whole house to shed more light on this.

Why do men lose interest in women after sleeping with them?

over to you.
It could be due to any of these:bad attitude of the lady even before the sex,poor quality kpekus,greed on the part of the lady.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by TomiwaRay(f): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Shurrup dear. You have no point
Run along,Kid...
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
TomiwaRay:
Run along,Kid...
Shurrup dear.
Aren't you ashamed of arguing with a kid? Ite ofe.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by LINTUNE(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
From personal experience..1) slacked pussy 2)if the gal is too sassy and forming hard to get..3) poor hygiene 4) if she's the selfish type during sex eg, u will be the one to do everything.. she can't even reciprocate, all she does is lye down, enjoy and moan..
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Dreyl(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Iceyjayz: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Joystark:

You should check the kind of women you've been sleeping with.
Says alot about you tho.
Maybe you think I sleep with any kid of woman, I don't just f*ck any kind of woman and besides that was then, I stopped chasing women few years ago, I now chase money and I also have just one woman in my life. grin
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Cashio(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hezmatosky:
OP can't believe a man like u can post this nonsense. Although maybe you're telling us what u do. Every man here including me, likes our women more when we have sexx with them, and will always want to have more. Don't sound like a village woman next time kiss
speak for urself oga
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
abimic:

That is another angle, this reminds me of a bros then while growing up, he is handsome, fair, looks like alaye of temptation in psquare music, pretty girls flock around him a lot. So there was this lady he called in my front, he just said, babe, how far, where you dey? make we "Bleep" nah, I saw that a huge word to say publicly esp in my front been a small boy then. Then the girl showed, and that was it. I wonder why they do not get scared this thing could lead to pregnancy with a woman you have no feelings for. That was how a baby mama was telling me she does not want to cross path with her baby's father anymore even though the girl is doing well at the moment.
That's as a guy/babe, don't marry someone because they are pregnant for you or you are pregnant for them. Some people have sex to the extent of making a baby when they don't even agree with each other in alot of things. They are only sexually compatible and that's all
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Psalmistproject: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
officialmario:

can it happen to someone's housewife? I mean not having feeling for her after having sex with her.

Extra marital entangler spotted!!!
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by chikeorji123(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
It is not a man's duty to retain a woman...a man's duty is to attain a woman...a woman's duty is to retain the man post-sex...and how do u do this?...STAND OUT..how do u stand out from other women?...add value in his life...be an asset not a liability...when u do this,a man's interest amplifies....women control access to sex..men control access to commitment and marriage...men have done their part to get the sex...it's the woman's turn to gain a man's commitment and ring

Two bottles of wine or Henekien �.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by walkingshadow911: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
SonofGod231:

Okay Thanks,I Stopped worrying about what people thought about me too much. Though I had severe low self esteem but it never prevented me from doing very important things needed for success in this life.

dont mind that he-goat, nothing is wrong with you. its normal for a virgin boy to be scared at the sight of female unclothedness to pre- sex. it happens to me too before, but now i dey knack anything. pursue your dream and dont get bugged with sex that u will still get tired of later.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Joystark(f): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Maybe you think I sleep with any kid of woman, I don't just f*ck any kind of woman and besides that was then, I stopped chasing women few years ago, I now chase money and I also have just one woman in my life. grin

Good for you... Bera don't cheat.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by walkingshadow911: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
MichaelBallack:
I wouldn't know because am still a virgin. I have never had sex and am 32years old. I don't know if am ok.

u very ok bro. sex is overated, no trophy attached to it. but the thing dey sweet shagrin
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
walkingshadow911:

u very ok bro. sex is overated, no trophy attached to it. but the thing dey sweet shagrin

Hahahahahah.... Abeg ooo.. na money sweet pass
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Gfskw: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sex is part of a man’s need and not want and shouldn’t come with permanent responsibilities and commitment

Girls are the cause they see this as the only asset and burdened the men with it even after the sex so men tend to give up
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by goodychet: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Immaturity is the reason, any matured man tend to be attracted to the lady the more after having a carnal knowledge of her.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by ACE1010: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
officialmario:

this one is deep.

But the message is clear cry cry
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by ACE1010: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
nrexzy:
Cos most ladies actually don't understand how men reason.. They tend to use Sex as a weapon, or trophy and most men loves challenges and are collectors... So if u meet n guy n u both catch feelings n shag don't get too attached to dat no come Dey ask dumb questions like "what are we now"....

The useless ones are fond of asking this stupid most times
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by ACE1010: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mutemenot:
The hole is meant for men, just dig yours and move..

Yeye boi grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by EvangelistChuks(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
The fashion of the world PASSETH away-1corinth.7:31.It’s not only about sex but about every other thing on this earth;name them.The value depreciates. In another place it says that the flower fadeth,grass widereth but only the WORD(JESUS) that abides or satiates forever.He is a fountain of joy. Sell all and get Him ,TODAY.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Pauldam: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
officialmario:
Some ladies may be having an affair with their lover, they had great time together, but he is no longer answering his phones and looks to be unable to meet your demands. You may have fallen in love with him, but he vanished that night after having a taste of you, it happens to me at times whenever I have sex with a woman I don't have much feelings for, the love disappears after having a taste of her, but I always try to make myself available for her, even after the whole scenario.

I had love the whole house to shed more light on this.

Why do men lose interest in women after sleeping with them?
The fact remains that wen u sleep with a lady u lose interests... It takes discipline of the mind to make her have value in ur eyes after the sexual encounter.

Pls male una help my guy he is an upcoming singer.. Make una help me.famz his song "Omalicha"

over to you.
*OFFICIALLY OUT NOW.. *���

```Kayfresh - Omalicha ```

*Audiomack*
https://audiomack.com/khaayfresh/song/13383656

*SoundCloud *
https://soundcloud.com/rildwan-agbeniga/omalicha

*Castvibes*
https://castvibes..com/2021/05/kay-fresh-omalicha.html?m=0

*Busytimeweb*
https://busytimeweb..com/2021/05/kay-freshomalicha.html?m=1
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by highoctane: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Remember the Cubana high priest has send out the red alert.
May day May day, Code Red, abort mission, return to base.
Una don start again, stiff neck generation.
There always be a Swiss hunting knife in every Airbnb.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Only if d pussy no tight again
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by gemini35(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Their are some ladies you will meet you will not lose interest hmmm i,Will not forget Jessica .
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by SPLENDID25(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
emmnprince:

Ok. Our darling daddy & his Excellency according to .
LOL... I renounce my Nigerian citizenship then.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by walkingshadow911: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
MichaelBallack:

Hahahahahah.... Abeg ooo.. na money sweet pass

you can say that again. money over bitches anytime any day twice on sunday
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Warlord2014(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
When sex was the original interest, what else do you expect the man to be interested in after having it....
Mind you... Some sex makes a man more interested in a lady.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Aboks(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
hope4nigeria:
simple answer, Smelly pusie
True talk from experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.