Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) (60981 Views)

How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) / 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
obembet:
See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady crying

Police 'accused' him of being a Yahoo boy and tried to arrest him, then he brought out ring from his pocket to propose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na1uhECKEU0

This is a very old event
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Mrxawe: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
4kizo:
Last year video...mtchwww.....walks out of thread
Lol the video is damn old. These mods ehn.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Offpoint1: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
May God not give us foolish sons
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Slip wet go cut go still sit las las

Even if game wey remain na man city vs Dakada FC
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by h0pze3: 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Na 2019 i saw the video, old video how you take do am to enter first page
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheUndercover:
When will men stop this nonsense? I thought we've grown pass this.
jelousy kee u there.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
BigSarah:
Who would fall for this a police in green beret?

Better leave village go town o.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Molutex(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
olola4:
Old video
Almost a decade now!

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by mosaicafrique: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
BigSarah:
so you don't know that mobile police uses green?

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Onyeka2019: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Old video
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Dagenius53: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
People that are married already, you are here just posting their proposal. Stale!!!

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

We wey no get money buy data, how we go take knkw how e take happen now embarassed

tongue
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Amuochicha(f): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
I hate men sad
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Albertone(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
BigSarah:

Seriously ma'am?

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by hopexter(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
BigSarah:

Advanced Man ‘O’ war grin smiley grin
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Albertone(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men sad

So??

Prolly a man with hairy balls behind that Account.

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Foolish proposal
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by 12345baba(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Veeeeerrrryy ooollllllllddddd vvvviiiiddddeeeoooo
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by hopexter(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
uniqueboi1:

Better leave village go town o.

Which of the town
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by donhils: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Why are they being so dramatic? Hope the marriage will last and not full of dramas
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by yusluvad(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote authoar=tojahh post=102993722] The girl sef no wise.
This one with Oluwole Tradomedical Uniform na she dey call Police.
Abeg make I rest jare been working since morning. [/quote]Lol! grin grin grin
Make I rest too, make local man no cum kill himself...
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
hopexter:

Which of the town

Any town close to where that person dae o. How can someone say they have not seen policemen with green berets
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by hopexter(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
uniqueboi1:

Any town close to where that person dae o. How can someone say they have not seen policemen with green berets

How many colours of berets the police force get sef? I never see before too oo I no go lie and na Lagos I grow. sad sad
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Falconx47: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
BigSarah:

You didn't know there are different colours of beret for the different corps in the police?
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by JFiveX: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nonsense .
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
No mind the mumu

BigSarah:
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by airminem(f): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
chimpanzee4:
Nonsense nairaland with old nonsense contents.
Useless site
Punch of death. Goodbye! angry

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Thefxchanger: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
BigSarah:

U no dey see them for highway?

Btw Abeokuta and apata (Ibadan), you will meet them there
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by ifex370(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
gpercuxionz:
It will still end in real tears

Loooooooot grin
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Hespee93: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
This na old video na.

It happened 2019
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Cousin9999: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
I know he wanted to do something big for his girl, but that's cruel. The woman was probably scared the cop would off him.

Don't do that.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by AuroraBrls: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

We wey no get money buy data, how we go take knkw how e take happen now embarassed

Abeg try borrow data or use person phone do am.

I detest this proposal thing, especially men kneeling to propose. But this one get as e be

It looks very sincere and very touching. The girl truly loves the guy.

Wishing them luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.