Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) (60963 Views)

How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) / 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by grandlexuz(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2021
That the girl knelt to beg the police man speaks volume of her character and her love for the guy. Wishing them the best of marriage life. Marriage is a beautiful thing when two people truly love each other.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Glink2018(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Iretii0511:
I still don’t see the sense in kneeling down to propose.

Is it your kneeling down? Let the guy express himself the way he feel...Nah his life
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by noskcid(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2021
Media is the problem of this stupid country
This is an old video
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Louisly(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Hi,
if you're in search of real friends, love, date, latest information on social media, jokes love Foundation is here to help out.

If you want to be on the group platform chat up the admin. To add you up

Admin
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by kyuniii(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2021
gurunlocker:
God when
Before the end of this year, if only you belive, This i have seen.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Old clip, THIS Nonsense Should stop ANYWAY.

Meanwhile, Posted by hairy balled married man, did you also knelt while proposing to your wife undecided
obembet:
See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady crying

Police 'accused' him of being a Yahoo boy and tried to arrest him, then he brought out ring from his pocket to propose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na1uhECKEU0
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Jhydeezle: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2021
Very old video
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Thelma104(f): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Akwaibomdude:
This is an old video na... me na baby mama things I dy like this
but pls try and take care of the kids don't leave the boden alone with your baby mama.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by zedman1(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2021
This proposal thing ehn. Me I bin no propose o, we just know say we suppose marry, plan and the rest is history. Anyways, if you enjoy such drama, why not if not?
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by uzoormah(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Who would fall for this, too cheesy.

Cheese Balls bawo aunty rest abeg
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

We wey no get money buy data, how we go take knkw how e take happen now embarassed

Lol, truly it look touching but i dont understand the kneeling down brouhaha joor. To me na girls suppose to dey propose while on their knees cus na responsibility dem wan become for us.

Anyway, the girl reminds me of my fiance sha, just her perfect way if behave under immense pressure
God bless u. I dont understand either. y sud i go down on my knee to ask her to put all her responsibility on my head. It's not right undecided sometimes even her family problems too
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
God bless u. I dont understand either. y sud i go down on my knee to ask her to put all her responsibility on my head. It's not right undecided sometimes even her family problems too
Abi?

God abeg make i no become mumurudeen for my life grin grin
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by shoprite: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
What a lovely lady, begging, knelt down with her man. It look like real love. Another girl will be like officer I no dey o ! May your love blossom.
[img]https://i./ZEVk.gif[/img]

You took it right outta ma mouth ! cool

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by MOVIC6: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
When are you going to drop pride and fall...
BigSarah:
Who would fall for this, too cheesy.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Akwaibomdude(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thelma104:
but pls try and take care of the kids don't leave the boden alone with your baby mama.
Sure
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmmmm, I hope those officers won't be disciplined?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.