Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) (60957 Views)

How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) / 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by gpercuxionz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
It will still end in real tears

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Tolexander: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
How many times this wan reach nairaland homepage?
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
olola4:
Old video
Don't mind the poster.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by masakk(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
New video
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
All these nonsense doesn't guarantee happy home........

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Danny50: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
This isn't a prank that guy is a real fucking yahooboy.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by pansophist(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
See as the police guy just minus himself from the scene after he nearly give the girl high blood pressure. Bad guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Keizzmann(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin grin grin

OlawaleBammie:

We wey no get money buy data, how we go take knkw how e take happen now embarassed

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Kaypeeboss(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
This was not how I proposed to my wife 30 years ago
All dis small children for Nigeria now sef
Na love movies dey deceive them
Woman wen get wife than one na human being

2 Likes

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Kingcalls: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheUndercover:
When will men stop this nonsense? I thought we've grown pass this.

His an associate member of simps

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Shaev7(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Cool. Nice gestures
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Npmedia(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mad oooooo
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by expertnaire512(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
BigSarah:
Who would fall for this a police in green beret?

This one no be POLICE NA LICEPO
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nigerians and madness
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by sizer07: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=Officialhorlah post=102991003]Awwwn!

Tears of joy

So happy for them grin[/quo

grin grin grin
Eyah God go provide money make you buy data
Any way me get small data take watch am.d guy join mouth with olopka say make d olokpa come pick am up as Yahoo boy ,hmmm na another wrong olopka come sho oh,say na lai Muhammed and buhari send them make them come catch am say say na GBoy. again say that money weh snake swallow him no chontin abt am say na him grand papa get d snake. D beb come beg comot small Dallas squeeze am gii olopka ,my guy man waka liv them.d boy come comot ring put for him bebi hand na him................chaiiì my data don finished too or.no worry make I rush boro data com kwantinu where I stop wait for me oh.Onye DOT
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Ytea(f): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
This one with Oluwole Tradomedical Uniform na she dey call Police.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Justkatty(f): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
I think that's an MOD officer and not a police
Anyways...since they said is an old news,.I believe you guys are now joined in matrimony �
Congratulations once again.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Samade7: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
chimpanzee4:
Nonsense nairaland with old nonsense contents.
Useless site

Lala come n see one meat here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Omo this old video made front page? Hahaha be like news no dey again since the ban Twitter.

Lazy bloggers. Na Twitter be their source of info.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by uthlaw: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Awwwn!
Tears of joy
So happy for them grin
what is the joy in that!
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by mdsne(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
obembet:
See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady crying

Police 'accused' him of being a Yahoo boy and tried to arrest him, then he brought out ring from his pocket to propose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na1uhECKEU0
mean he is a real yahoo
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by uthlaw: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Love is sweet oo grin
calling and having sex is the two things in love.... nothing else!
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by mdsne(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Omo this old video made front page? Hahaha be like news no dey again since the ban Twitter.

Lazy bloggers. Na Twitter be their source of info.
he just got the video today
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Old Video, this video is about 2yrs!

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
I prefer my stuffs lowkey with no noise, ain't proposing to any girl in public.... Doesn't make sense to me.

Worst of them all is that kneeling down, I wonder the id!ot that started that rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by rollywise(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mr grown up, why you never grow pass Nigeria enter UAR?��

TheUndercover:
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Buhari's tenure has reset our brains,we will get Sense after 2023.

TheUndercover:

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by observanc1: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheUndercover:
all rubbish. Was just sitting and eating with my a girl and i just told her "i want to marry u. Will u marry me?" And she said "yes" that simple. and we have been happily married for 9 years with super beautiful children to show for it.
Why should i go and create drama when there's none?
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Praxis758: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

We wey no get money buy data, how we go take knkw how e take happen now embarassed

Wait till Buhari lifts ban on twitter or after he leaves office in 2023

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by observanc1: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Nigerians and madness
...are like 5 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Handsome Fola Mudasiru Looking For A Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.