Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) (77006 Views)

Chinese Builders Constructed 10-storey Apartment Block In 29 Hours / Video Of A 10-storey Building Constructed In 28 Hours And 45 Minutes / How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wow
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
In as much as this is cool, I still don't think it's save, nice innovation though cool
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by neighbourhud: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:
Nigeria takes 4 years to build this

Did you say 4 years?!

If it's 4 years then there is hope for Nigeria.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
That's good
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Emmyxclusive: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:
only 4 years
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by jjcphenom(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
I only hope the building will be strong and able to withstand their extreme condition.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Seyi8750: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Disaster loading angry
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Sunnybay7: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Great
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by PrincessGlow: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sugardick:
buhari will borrow billions from China for 4 years to build this alone

And still won't complete it properly. Then within a year it is collapsing
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by MightySparrow: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Country and Cowtry: China Vs Nigeria.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Uyi168: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is Great, Awesome and Wonderful!

But we Must understand that it is not by the Speed at which the building is put up that matters.
What Matters is the Foundation that Holds building.
What Matters is the Quality of the Foundation of that building.
If the Foundation is not solid, it does not matter how Beautiful and Big it is , it is a Waste of Time.

Just like our lives here on Earth.
Anyone can brag to Have the best Appointment/position and Resources on Earth.
Anyone can brag to Have so many Degress in the best Schools and Institutions
Anyone can brag to Have latest automobiles and Houses on Earth
Anyone can brag to be this or that,

But if your Foundation is not Built on the Solid Rock of JESUS Christ, it does matter who you are, or what you Have, it is a Waste. It is Useless.
It is a guarantee of Eternal Damnation.
Stop derailing every thread.
Idiot.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by COSGABAT2023: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Doesn't look a like safely standard building to me.
There will be some issues at some point when you rush a 10-storey building in less than 2 days.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by pegix(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chinese building... substandard building

Watch it collapse afta a windstorm
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by aspabay(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

What about America?

Appreciate the work of the Chineses but don't use that to spite your country.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
10 storey apartment building made in CHINA . This one no go fall after 1 year?
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Deot6: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You know, I like the way you trouble some people here.

You remind me of Elijah.

Don't let the Tares (carnal so called Christians) distract you.

Keep that lamp burning.
Words of encouragement like this will go a long way. He is really trying

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by aspabay(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
wwwihy:
Not true...it is more than 24 hours. The time spent in putting components parts in place takes weeks if not month.

If you say assembly of the house in 24 hours... I will agree. What happens to furniture and fittings...why don't you show us the inside of the building.

True
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Realtalk20: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
aspabay:

What about America?

Appreciate the work of the Chineses but don't use that to spite your country.

Are you well?
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You know, I like the way you trouble some people here.

You remind me of Elijah.

Don't let the Tares (carnal so called Christians) distract you.

Keep that lamp burning.
Smh. You like the way the fool constitutes nuisance in a public forum.
Try this nonsense in quora or Reddit and see.
Mumu Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by backtalkG(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
and the grass and trees around the house use 5 hours to grow? I smell something fakish

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by aspabay(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:

Are you well?
This is exactly what I wanted to ask you, you seem not alright at all. All for likes
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by sweetshisha: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Off site building
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Let's not hear the building is vibrating in few months oh.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Tomilola360: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is Great, Awesome and Wonderful!

But we Must understand that it is not by the Speed at which the building is put up that matters.
What Matters is the Foundation that Holds building.
What Matters is the Quality of the Foundation of that building.
If the Foundation is not solid, it does not matter how Beautiful and Big it is , it is a Waste of Time.

Just like our lives here on Earth.
Anyone can brag to Have the best Appointment/position and Resources on Earth.
Anyone can brag to Have so many Degress in the best Schools and Institutions
Anyone can brag to Have latest automobiles and Houses on Earth
Anyone can brag to be this or that,

But if your Foundation is not Built on the Solid Rock of JESUS Christ, it does matter who you are, or what you Have, it is a Waste. It is Useless.
It is a guarantee of Eternal Damnation.

The Righteous cheesy grin

All Christians should please emulate this

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by DDDEnterprises: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Kimjongun: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bring this to naija now, especially Lagos
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
JoeOdion:
I need a professional press release writer.
How much are you offering so ill link you up to one of my A Lists Prodigies under my Mentorship /Management.

Back to the thread ...Ingenuity and competence @it's peak.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) / Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. / Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.