Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) (77004 Views)

Chinese Builders Constructed 10-storey Apartment Block In 29 Hours / Video Of A 10-storey Building Constructed In 28 Hours And 45 Minutes / How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
frog12:
one COLLAPSE last week from GAS explosion in huinan. everything SHATTERED

grin grin the negative aspect of this kind of building is totally a disaster...
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by badman007(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
teejet:

Apt.
God bless you mightily for this germane message. Nothing can be farther from this heart provoking truth in God's word.
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. God's word is the truth, and only knowledge of His word can set us free. It is the riches we should crave for in our lives. 'Let the word of God dwell richly in you'.

Shalom

Don’t be stupid.
God is love
Jesus is dead,
Man no be God!
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by jamace(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chuvin22:
Africa will never meet up with these guys.

No be swear and I’m not being negative.
It is what it is.
Africa can. The only thing holding Africa is poor leadership. Africa has manpower and knowledge.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
jamace:
Africa can. The only thing holding Africa is poor leadership. Africa has manpower and knowledge.

Yes we can. WE CANT MEET UP WITH THEM.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Omonuejegbo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
We can erect a flag that is taller than that in less than that time
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:
Nigeria takes 4 years to build this
This shows you are a Nigerian living in America. This is a 16 year project in Nigeria
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
brosom:
28 What?

Did I just read 28 hours?

Wow, this is impressive.

Well-done China, Africa's future colonial Master grin

When China finish with Africa, especially Nigeria , Zimbabwe , na breeze go day carry us for road.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by PlaysNigeria: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
shocked I can't wrap my head around it, can't believe.
No single errors, no delays, straight up build 10 storeys like they've been doing it before.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Twofoursix: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is Great, Awesome and Wonderful!

But we Must understand that it is not by the Speed at which the building is put up that matters.
What Matters is the Foundation that Holds building.
What Matters is the Quality of the Foundation of that building.
If the Foundation is not solid, it does not matter how Beautiful and Big it is , it is a Waste of Time.

Just like our lives here on Earth.
Anyone can brag to Have the best Appointment/position and Resources on Earth.
Anyone can brag to Have so many Degress in the best Schools and Institutions
Anyone can brag to Have latest automobiles and Houses on Earth
Anyone can brag to be this or that,

But if your Foundation is not Built on the Solid Rock of JESUS Christ, it does matter who you are, or what you Have, it is a Waste. It is Useless.
It is a guarantee of Eternal Damnation.
Christians should appreciate the current condition of Nigeria because here is not their home.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Regie2bless: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Changsha in hunan.....exactly where my Chinese woman dey

I dey come make I quick messag her make she nor go near that building o...
Because this building fit collapse...
Man pikin nor go suffer bomb wechat finish then one useless building go come kill the woman

You dey try give us update
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by simplesearch: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
I don't rate Chinese high or take them too seriously. They are restless souls always in a hurry to achieve things which are hardly ever able to withstand the test of time like you would find in America or Europe. Kudos to them anyway, at least it fits their type and foot their bills.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Echara:

You're too ignorant then
Don't argue with me about anything made in china abeg.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by truthstands01: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is modular buildings installation.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Mikeiron78(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
We shall read about it soon
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2021

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Cossybob(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is Great, Awesome and Wonderful!

But we Must understand that it is not by the Speed at which the building is put up that matters.
What Matters is the Foundation that Holds building.
What Matters is the Quality of the Foundation of that building.
If the Foundation is not solid, it does not matter how Beautiful and Big it is , it is a Waste of Time.

Just like our lives here on Earth.
Anyone can brag to Have the best Appointment/position and Resources on Earth.
Anyone can brag to Have so many Degress in the best Schools and Institutions
Anyone can brag to Have latest automobiles and Houses on Earth
Anyone can brag to be this or that,

But if your Foundation is not Built on the Solid Rock of JESUS Christ, it does matter who you are, or what you Have, it is a Waste. It is Useless.
It is a guarantee of Eternal Damnation.
Damn nigga
Preach to us Son of man
God bless you for us

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by brosom(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
gimakon:

When China finish with Africa, especially Nigeria , Zimbabwe , na breeze go day carry us for road.
if at all there would Nigeria grin
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Rochasstatue(f): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
You can imagine!
PDP hasn't completed their HQ in Abuja after 24 years...
Nnaa eh... Death to PDP and their supporters!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Meanwhile, Ibadan wants to erect largest flag in Africa
Stupid achievement
No wonder they call us Shithole ..Ask Trump, he knows better.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by ibedun: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
H
mountmoriah:
Wonderful, china is really using their population to their own advantages, this what africans supposed to be doing but cursed with bad leadership, selfish and greed, killing africans, and directly or indirectly china is using africa resources to develop their land.

Meanwhile I sell hardwood for house roofing and roofing for covering check my signature for more.

Waiting for your calls as soon as possible.

Thanks

You are all part of the ffking problems. You all keep blaming leaders like people without intelligence. Are the so called leaders not Nigerians? Are the leaders not drawn from every region, tribe, states and different generations of Nigerians? So what the hell are you daft people talking about?

NIGERIANS are the cause of all our problems. Everybody in Nigeria is corrupt, lawless, dishonest, liars, sexually immoral etc etc etc.......,
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by ibedun: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
simplesearch:
I don't rate Chinese high or take them too seriously. They are restless souls always in a hurry to achieve things which are hardly ever able to withstand the test of time like you would find in America or Europe. Kudos to them anyway, at least it fits their type and foot their bills.

Really? You are surely not serious. Go and do your homework and ascertain the facts.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:
It was pre fabricated. Use ur head.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
NOC1:
this is commendable, but the durability is the question for another day. how can it withstand climate change and adverse weather condition?
It was pre fabricated. All those u listed has been considered. It is the New norm now.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by saintol(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Over here na cow dem dey discuss. Shiorrr!!!
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by udomonday: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Realtalk20:
since 2oo6 they have not completed the millennium tower in abuja.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by mecussey(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
kenbee:
The house was fixed/assembled or coupled in 28 hours
Those with engineering mindset can comprehend this.
It wasn't build by mixture of cement and sand.
This is an advanced level of construction

Yea, House is all Steel, nothing more nothing less.
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by kmaster007: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Changsha in hunan.....exactly where my Chinese woman dey

I dey come make I quick messag her make she nor go near that building o...
Because this building fit collapse...
Man pikin nor go suffer bomb wechat finish then one useless building go come kill the woman
Lol
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Panda7(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) by Joshcoli(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nice and impressive. But I can't live here biko
There's a big difference between local chicken and broiler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) / Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. / Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.