Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) (102262 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by zoeA: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Married woman...
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son....

The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

So be careful son....especially the married women...
Be a bangali...infact bang pussy anyday anytime twice on Thursday but avoid married women son
I thought he was done.....then he called me again son.....four things destroy a man easily......they are
1) Pride
2) anger
3) greed
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX ( especially that of married women)

Bros I don dey watch you for this space...you dey talk like person wey get sense
✅ Kudos
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by cobso35: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ghana Ghana

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Mrkcee(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin grin
MrCover:
There Is No Day, Will not see bad news, Cha E!
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Mrkcee(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Let he who is without sin cast the stone cool
FalseProphet1:
More adulterous people will die this year.

This I have seen.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by sage8523: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
legon legon

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by sage8523: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
legon legon

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by princeyk20: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Death is death. Location of death is irrelevant. After death is burial. What are you waiting for?
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by starbuck47: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ashaiman Ashaiman

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by starbuck47: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ashaiman Ashaiman

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by FashionCookie(f): 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
MrMcJay:
What will he tell God?

Hahahahaha...the subtitle of the movie scatter my head. Hahahahahahahahah
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by generalwo(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Gregorian2020:
A successful business man died in the house of his side chick in Delta state. The side chick seems to be the wife of his best friend........pls get the complete story via this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbUEPpiQ2I
....... First it was the 21 years old girl who murdered her sugar daddy.... Now this? It seems the prayers of the real wives are working...... Sugar daddies with side chicks, please lay Low for now.... Prayers are working wonders these days
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by afroxyz: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2021
SonofGod231:
Any wealthy married man keeping just one special side chick is a fool. Why do you think Solomon was referred to as thie wisest man in the bible.

Nigerians. Una no go kill person
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by wallarwallar(m): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Jst make sure u die well in a good location na dis type of deatey dey make front page for nairaland
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by berrystunn(m): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Married woman...
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son....

The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

So be careful son....especially the married women...
Be a bangali...infact bang pussy anyday anytime twice on Thursday but avoid married women son
I thought he was done.....then he called me again son.....four things destroy a man easily......they are
1) Pride
2) anger
3) greed
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX ( especially that of married women)

My grandfather said to me , do not F***k a married woman...
But I did it mistakingly dating a married girl for 6 month..

Not knowing the husband leaves abroad..
She did not tell me... Bad girl
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Coquinoqui: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Death is death. Location of death is irrelevant. After death is burial. What are you waiting for?

How do you know? Have you been to the other side? The only side we know for sure is this side. Focus on that.

Nothing like judgment after death. To dust you are and to dust you'll return. The living knows they will die but as for the dead they're conscious of nothing there remembrance, good and bad has been forgotten - says the bible. If a good person dies and he goes to heaven and bad person goes to hell Jesus would not have brought lazarus from the dead.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Coquinoqui: 12:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

How do you know? Have you been to the other side? The only side we know for sure is this side. Focus on that.

Nothing like judgment after death. To dust you are and to dust you'll return. The living knows they will die but as for the dead they're conscious of nothing there remembrance, good and bad has been forgotten - says the bible. If a good person dies and he goes to heaven and bad person goes to hell Jesus would not have brought lazarus from the dead. After death is burial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Funflipper: 1:12am On Jun 25, 2021
wey the side chic picture?
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:48am On Jun 25, 2021
I don't see how this is news when it happens every other day.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by faraji1: 1:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by phezttech(m): 2:23am On Jun 25, 2021
For the first time in the history of mankind, anyone with a phone and an internet connection now has the “key” and can join Billionaires like Elon Musk, Bill Gates, to Multiply Money in what Forbes Magazine calls “The Greatest Wealth Transfer of All Time”.
https:///4PEzyP5dNJ
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by ayofe72(m): 2:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Gregorian2020:
A successful business man died in the house of his side chick in Delta state. The side chick seems to be the wife of his best friend........pls get the complete story via this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbUEPpiQ2I
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by doneback04: 3:26am On Jun 25, 2021
One man down, when u tell them don't take anything to satisfy a lady they will not hear, those creature has never been satisfied since the in beginning when Adam and Eve were created.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:38am On Jun 25, 2021
All this men dying/killed, by sidechicks...... Make we leave all this sidechicks ó......... cheesy
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Heineken(m): 3:57am On Jun 25, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin boss you're very funny. You're very correct jare

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.