Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) (102263 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by abbatoir(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Twelfthman:
I think that question should be directed to God.

So where you wan see God to dey ask jamb question oooo

Do your research on right knowledge of spirituality bro
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Exodora: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Married woman...
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son....

The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

So be careful son....especially the married women...
Be a bangali...infact bang pussy anyday anytime twice on Thursday but avoid married women son
I thought he was done.....then he called me again son.....four things destroy a man easily......they are
1) Pride
2) anger
3) greed
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX ( especially that of married women)
This time is Thursdays no longer Sundays
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Exodora: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
And some other times it could even be a planned targeted at these adulterous fools and they fail for it.
Women whose husbands' cheats can go extral miles this I know for sure .

1 Like

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Married woman...
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son....

The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

So be careful son....especially the married women...
Be a bangali...infact bang pussy anyday anytime twice on Thursday but avoid married women son
I thought he was done.....then he called me again son.....four things destroy a man easily......they are
1) Pride
2) anger
3) greed
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX ( especially that of married women)

Good advice from your father, I hope you are keeping them not just the memory alone
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Very unfortunate.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2021
mechanics:
Very unfortunate.

This is not unfortunate, this is act of stupidity and selfishness. Your friend ex wife is the one you are bedding
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gregorian2020:

This is not unfortunate, this is act of stupidity and selfishness. Your friend ex wife is the one you are bedding
lolz, am reacting to the way he died, assuming someone had tell him he will die after sleeping with the friend's wife, he wouldn't have venture into it.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Befii: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
What a perfect judgment before our creator
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
mechanics:
lolz, am reacting to the way he died, assuming someone had tell him he will die after sleeping with the friend's wife, he wouldn't have venture into it.

That is a lesson we all must learn from. I know that the ex husband must have a hand in it. There is a video I will post from that channel next week where a man's manhood got stuck in the vaginal

1 Like

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Gregorian2020:

That is a lesson we all must learn from. I know that the ex husband must have a hand in it. There is a video I will post from that channel next week where a man's manhood got stuck in the vaginal
That's true, okay.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
mechanics:
That's true, okay.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.