Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? (18744 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by extol1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sanguine:

Follow a man outta town?? Really??
Don't you ever do that again, or you may not live to tell the story.
Oh well, that is if you love yourself and your life. The heart of man is desperately wicked!
I want to believe you are married

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sanguine(f): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
extol1:

I want to believe you are married

What gives you this impression if I may ask...
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pierocash:
clap for yourself. People like you shouldn't exist in our society,you are wicked.

You took advantage of her situation to exploit her sexually without honouring the agreement. That is wickedness. It doesn't cost a thing to be kind to others,if you happen to be there in her trying moment,you won't need to go subtle to have her,she will lovingly and willingly give you her body anytime.

Stop been wicked,because there are repercussions for every evil deed
u no get sense

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sugardick:
After chyking for months unsuccessfully,her phone fell and screen broke she was desperate then I told her I will give her 4k to repair her phone screen after we fück,,, she came and after 2 rounds I opened the door and told her to walk out and never greet me if she sees me. She wan change am for me but when I carry extension wire nobody tell her to carry her 2 left leg Waka go

A stupid naive punkass.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Amarisco(f): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2021
That his dad had just been rushed to hospital

Imagine
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by CheedyJ(m): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Sanguine:

Follow a man outta town?? Really??
Don't you ever do that again, or you may not live to tell the story.
Oh well, that is if you love yourself and your life. The heart of man is desperately wicked!
By man, I’m hoping it’s male & female?
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by ThiagoKid(m): 12:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Pierocash:
someone falling inlove with you ,and willingly submit herself to you is quite different from bargaining for sex due to her poor state,and after she succumbs because of condition,you got her laid and still didn't fulfill your part. Isn't that cruel?
Shut it son! Blah blah blah abracadabra..
Keep shifting narratives.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by favour32(m): 5:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Obierika:

The attitude of Nigerian girls notwithstanding... you're a despicable human being! angry
Wicked people like this fool full Nigeria.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by phemmyfour: 5:46am On Jun 25, 2021
L4stl00k:
Girls What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You?
Let me help you find your g spot
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Mrscarter(f): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Wow congrats Mrscarter. Your home is blessed wink

Thankyou mr sperm lol
Yeah hes a good man n we really happy
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by GboyegaD(m): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

I'm not disputing with you sir ,but just take your time and invite your babe collect her phone ( it's better you don't let her know ) and check through all her social media,if wetin you will see no shock you call me bastard and rain curses on me ,

You will be left in shock and disbelief in what you will see ,and please take heart and no use violent On her o,make you no go commit crime .

Unless she is the one smart enough to delete all those messages or probably if you're the one that pop her cherry

You're free to update us on nairaland o anytime you check on her but I'm � sure you will be disappointed

Remember to check her normal phone messages and bank alert messages too ,so you can know if you're a minor or major shareholder of her pussy grin grin grin grin grin grin

When I read post like yours, I keep wondering where you guys meet such ladies.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by xperiencelove(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2021
Anything you do in life, consciously and unconsciously, make sure you honour agreements.
Sugardick:
After chyking for months unsuccessfully,her phone fell and screen broke she was desperate then I told her I will give her 4k to repair her phone screen after we fück,,, she came and after 2 rounds I opened the door and told her to walk out and never greet me if she sees me. She wan change am for me but when I carry extension wire nobody tell her to carry her 2 left leg Waka go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by extol1(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Sanguine:

What gives you this impression if I may ask...
this answer you gave show that you are not yet married
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Demigod22: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:
That Doctors advised him to start having sex so as to avoid a sharp pain he normally feels below his lower abdomen after telling him my decision on premarital sex.Bamanga should be a redpiller by now,he see shege for my hand lol.

Hahaha, you are a wicked girlfriend abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Popesuccess(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Sugardick:
That is so many people are under a Curse, things going wrong in their life and they will be blaming witches and other people, don't knowing they brought it upon themselves. If what you said is true, look for that girl and make restitution. What you did is Wickedness

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2021
Mrscarter:

Thankyou mr sperm lol
Yeah hes a good man n we really happy
It's the bolded for me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by stanliwise(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Pierocash:
clap for yourself. People like you shouldn't exist in our society,you are wicked.

You took advantage of her situation to exploit her sexually without honouring the agreement. That is wickedness. It doesn't cost a thing to be kind to others,if you happen to be there in her trying moment,you won't need to go subtle to have her,she will lovingly and willingly give you her body anytime.

Stop been wicked,because there are repercussions for every evil deed
It was a ludo game and the girl was only taking her chances. The guy is not a man of his words, I assume the girl also knows that
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2021
Sugardick:
you expect nairaland girls that are like lifeless sexxtoys (good-for-sex only) to contribute to this thread? na we men go still boost the thread

Like you’re not going to shame them if they contribute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Ayo2004: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Sugardick:
these new generation girls deserve no pity, why can't she get help from one of her broke sugardaddies that she's been using to raise shoulder for me when chyking her, lmao this one is small na if you hear of my other exploits you will send missile to my house.

These new set of girls are only useful for sex trust me, just bang once or twice and dispose off to the next guy until the savior Mr Simp (which you sound like) comes along to pay millions in bride price and wedding for the overused püssy
Badt guy grin
You are just spitting facts anyhow,imagine that mugu said one girl can die for him....
Abeg,gist us about your other adventures

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Edyice: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2021
Sugardick continue ok grin

Many days for your dick , just one day ( meet the wrong gal and your DAYS ARE NUMBER)

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by lovchalice(f): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Shameless boy
Sugardick:
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by gentlestdude(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2021
lovchalice:
Shameless boy
the girl is also shameless....

And you're shameless too for not pointing the shamelessness of the entitled bitch...

Y'all are useless

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Mrscarter(f): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

It's the bolded for me cheesy

Ikr grin grin
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Mrscarter:

Ikr grin grin
Happy weekend ma'am! Hope you good wink

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Mrscarter(f): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Happy weekend ma'am! Hope you good wink

Yo im great thankyou n i hope ur well too mr sperm lol
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yo im great thankyou n i hope ur well too mr sperm lol
The bolded got me again grin
Guess you don't reside in this part of Africa
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Liposure: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Mrscarter:

Na this was yrs ago. We was together off n on for years but im happily married now to a really great guy.
Was he your first
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Mrscarter(f): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

The bolded got me again grin
Guess you don't reside in this part of Africa

Lol ive lived a few parts of d world including naija
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by empire02: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Sugardick:
You're wicked nd someone will do same thing to your daughter using her situation.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lol ive lived a few parts of d world including naija
Wo! So you currently where ATM?
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Mrscarter(f): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Wo! So you currently where ATM?

All of us gather this Nigeria o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] / Silly Things You've done For Love / Official Imo State S*x Connect Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.