Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? (18756 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2021
Loveknitting:

And you are prond of yourself like this?
yes that's what hoes deserves and it's a proud thing to dish them that
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2021
lovchalice:
Shameless boy
you are the shameless one here with your overused püssy... sugar daddies fück u, besties fück u, boy buy indomie and egg for you fück u... what more can be shameless than that... your pikin no even get papa lol and you open your dirty mouth to call someone shameless.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Amarisco(f): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sugardick:
yes that's what hoes deserves and it's a proud thing to dish them that
who hurt you
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Fiscus105(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pierocash:
clap for yourself. People like you shouldn't exist in our society,you are wicked.

You took advantage of her situation to exploit her sexually without honouring the agreement. That is wickedness. It doesn't cost a thing to be kind to others,if you happen to be there in her trying moment,you won't need to go subtle to have her,she will lovingly and willingly give you her body anytime.

Stop been wicked,because there are repercussions for every evil deed

Do women think repercussion wen they eat guy money, having had in mind that such guy won't see ordnary kolo of their pant?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 3:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Amarisco:
who hurt you
stupid question! I hurt pussies, not the other way round
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Amarisco(f): 4:27am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
stupid question! I hurt pussies, not the other way round

grin grin

You’re really heartbroken sad
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 4:56am On Aug 07, 2021
Amarisco:

grin grin

You’re really heartbroken sad
ode you can't break a heartless man. Heartbroken my ass. You think because you have a phone and internet you have an opinion about people's life. Dumbo I could jump into conclusions and call you a cheap hoe (without knowing you) but I'll let it slide..

Grow up
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Amarisco(f): 5:05am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
ode you can't break a heartless man. Heartbroken my ass. You think because you have a phone and internet you have an opinion about people's life. Dumbo I could jump into conclusions and call you a cheap hoe (without knowing you) but I'll let it slide..

Grow up

You would be shocked at what a few words can reveal about someone. Let alone paragraphs.

Sorry for laughing.. your wounds are not healed. Must be deep. All this savagery doesn’t help heal them either - kinda does the opposite
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 5:10am On Aug 07, 2021
Amarisco:

You would be shocked at what a few words can reveal about someone. Let alone paragraphs.

Sorry for laughing.. your wounds are not healed. Must be deep. All this savagery doesn’t help heal them either - kinda does the opposite
aunty no one is being savage, all I'm saying is I am not and can never be heartbroken, don't speak for me speak for yourself.

I just finished round 2 with a big ass lying by my side that's not even my girlfriend how can I be heartbroken lol abeg shift. nairalanders and forming intellectuals sef...na mumu broke man heart dey break.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Amarisco(f): 5:15am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
aunty no one is being savage, all I'm saying is I am not and can never be heartbroken, don't speak for me speak for yourself.

I just finished round 2 with a big ass lying by my side that's not even my girlfriend how can I be heartbroken lol abeg shift. nairalanders and forming intellectuals sef...na mumu broke man heart dey break.

Thanks for the epistle.

When you’re ready to talk about it, sha soro soke.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 5:17am On Aug 07, 2021
Amarisco:

Thanks for the epistle.

When you’re ready to talk about it, sha soro soke.
The only thing I can talk about with a black woman is how to meet and fück so let me know if we can arrange that.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Amarisco(f): 5:26am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
The only thing I can talk about with a black woman is how to meet and fück so let me know if we can arrange that.

What do you talk about with white and Asian women?
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 5:30am On Aug 07, 2021
Amarisco:

what else? I'm a born hustler and my Chinese women no dey waste like that. I'm marrying a white lady for sure. sure like death
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Amarisco(f): 5:34am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
what else? I'm a born hustler and my Chinese women no dey waste like that. I'm marrying a white lady for sure. sure like death

Why are you determined to marry a white woman?
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 5:35am On Aug 07, 2021
Amarisco:

I hope he receives a medal for fvxking heartlessly...but heartless fvcks is what most ladies love..what an irony.

Good loving fvcks could be boring.

No guy benefits from heartless fvcks but the women...fvxking with might.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 5:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:

Stop boasting, na ur type, the white lady go remove em boxer for public for being a cheat, na dat day u go remember, how heartlessness has made u useless in a foreign land.

Mind the ladies you gilt anyhow...some could be diabolic and could take ur matter to their village people.

You will now come to nairaland to proclaim the gospel of suicide.

And I trust my guys after reading your heartless stories would support u take ur heartless body off the earth, because it was already dead without a heart since it's sex that all matters to you.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 5:44am On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

Stop boasting, na ur type, the white lady go remove em boxer for public for being a cheat, na dat day u go remember, how heartlessness has made u useless in a foreign land.

Mind the ladies you gilt anyhow...some could be diabolic and could take ur matter to their village people.

You will now come to nairaland to proclaim the gospel of suicide.

And I trust my guys after reading your heartless stories would support u take ur heartless body off the earth, because it was already dead without a heart since it's sex that all matters to you.
I just dey laugh this your post. funny enough I must cheat on my wife because I no fit chop one food for life, but if na me buy my boxer (properties) by myself why she go pull am for public?
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 5:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Amarisco:

Just for the hustle, but I'm sure is on the verge of being disappointed. The same woman would b dating some niggas she supports online too
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 5:46am On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

I hope he receives a medal for fvxking heartlessly...but heartless fvcks is what most ladies love..what an irony.

Good loving fvcks could be boring.

No guy benefits from heartless fvcks but the women...fvxking with might.
dude I've got high sex drive I need to quench regularly I don't need any medal. and I can't do relationship so nature left me with no choice than to be changing girls like clothes. once we fück up to 3 times I free you and move ahead to the next girl, no be by fight na simple I no do again.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 5:47am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
I just dey laugh this your post. funny enough I must cheat on my wife because I no fit chop one food for life, but if na me buy my boxer (properties) by myself why she go pull am for public?

See your sense, u r just marrying a white woman in your dreams...boy wakeup.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 5:48am On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

Just for the hustle, but I'm sure is on the verge of being disappointed. The same woman would b dating some niggas she supports online too
nawa o bros you don carry another person matter for head o , make you no go get unnecessary headache like this
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 5:48am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
dude I've got high sex drive I need to quench regularly I don't need any medal. and I can't do relationship so nature left me with no choice than to be changing girls like clothes. once we fück up to 3 times I free you and move ahead to the next girl, no be by fight na simple I no do again.
I have no word for you, advising you is like giving treasures to pigs.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 5:49am On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

See your sense, u r just marrying a white woman in your dreams...boy wakeup.
as long as I liveth i will never marry an African lady or even a black American. It's a white woman or no marriage. I no dey rush
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 5:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
as long as I liveth i will never marry an African lady or even a black American. It's a white woman or no marriage. I no dey rush
You need no answer. Life will teach you.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 5:55am On Aug 07, 2021
Amarisco:

to be honest I'm skeptical about marrying at all because in this generation one can only marry hoes (I mean non virgins, and I will like one for marriage).

So why waste marriage to the naija hoe with no advantages whatsoever while I can marry a white hoe with some advantages... but I don't need to tell you the advantages, and if you don't know na OYO u dey.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

You need no answer. Life will teach you.
I'll be the judge of that not you. No expect everyone to live life like you picture. my destiny different from yours oga
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
I'll be the judge of that not you. No expect everyone to live life like you picture. my destiny different from yours oga
You are just a slave of your lustful desires which will disappoint you very soon.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 6:02am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
to be honest I'm skeptical about marrying at all because in this generation one can only marry hoes (I mean non virgins, and I will like one for marriage).

So why waste marriage to the naija hoe with no advantages whatsoever while I can marry a white hoe with some advantages... but I don't need to tell you the advantages, and if you don't know na OYO u dey.
grin this guy is dreaming and wasting..maybe you should wait for life to teach you...you just being disoriented. Sorry for you.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 6:12am On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:
grin this guy is dreaming and wasting..maybe you should wait for life to teach you...you just being disoriented. Sorry for you.
be sorry for yourself because you are making assumptions about what you know nothing about. like I said your destiny is not my destiny so don't come on nairaland forming prophet. my life will turn out just as I want by God's grace.

na wetin I want for my life I go pursue, you sef pursue your own ambition and dey your dey, no dey cap rubbish for here, those naija guys marrying young American white women they get two head abi?

make una dey reason sometimes na, make una dey use the sense God give u abeg
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 6:16am On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

You are just a slave of your lustful desires which will disappoint you very soon.
how does my choice of who I want to spend the rest of my life with make me a slave? common dude use your sense, it's getting stale already. you can choose to want to marry the girl selling agbo in your street for all I care but don't come here trying to sound intelligent by criticizing my personal choice because you only sound foolish.

damn I can't believe I'm even having this kind of conversation, the way some people still reason in 2021 is critical mehn
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 6:17am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
be sorry for yourself because you are making assumptions about what you know nothing about. like I said your destiny is not my destiny so don't come on nairaland forming prophet. my life will turn out just as I want by God's grace.

na wetin I want for my life I go pursue, you sef pursue your own ambition and dey your dey, no dey cap rubbish for here, those naija guys marrying young American white women they get two head abi?

make una dey reason sometimes na, make una dey use the sense God give u abeg
cheesy cheesy e pain am
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
how does my choice of who I want to spend the rest of my life with make me a slave? common dude use your sense, it's getting stale already. you can choose to want to marry the girl selling agbo in your street for all I care but don't come here trying to sound intelligent by criticizing my personal choice because you only sound foolish.

damn I can't believe I'm even having this kind of conversation, the way some people still reason in 2021 is critical mehn
grin grin this dude no wize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Official Imo State S*x Connect Whatsapp Group / Secondary School Students Caught In The Act [pics] / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.