Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? (18740 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 6:20am On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

cheesy cheesy e pain am
with this said I can see that you're just trolling and can't make a constructive argument.

since I've been lecturing your ass on the thread one naira didn't deduct from my account, so I wonder what is to be pained about. your words don't decide my life abi is there something I'm missing here lol
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 6:22am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
with this said I can see that you're just trolling and can't make a constructive argument.

since I've been lecturing your ass on the thread one naira didn't deduct from my account, so I wonder what is to be pained about. your words don't decide my life abi is there something I'm missing here lol
grin grin chai u no go fit learn..walahi
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

grin grin this dude no wize.
dude the only foolish person here is you. read the posts again slowly and see why you are. your only reason I can't marry a white woman is simply because you said so, you never gave any constructive reason rather arguing with your emotions. like I said before everyone can't live like the way you picture your own life

I repeat as long as I liveth I will marry a white lady or no marriage, i don't even fancy marriage but if push comes to shove I'm not settling for less. I don't know why you feel threatened by another man's choice though
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 6:30am On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:
grin grin chai u no go fit learn..walahi
still showing your foolishness... how can I learn what has not happened? I should learn simply because you said it can't happen? abi how this guy dey reason like this na. argue with facts not assumptions and emotions.

there's no point going back and forth with you since you're incapable of using your sense so I'm off your mentions now, have a great day.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
dude the only foolish person here is you. read the posts again slowly and see why you are. your only reason I can't marry a white woman is simply because you said so, you never gave any constructive reason rather arguing with your emotions. like I said before everyone can't live like the way you picture your own life

I repeat as long as I liveth I will marry a white lady or no marriage, i don't even fancy marriage but if push comes to shove I'm not settling for less. I don't know why you feel threatened by another man's choice though

oga o, stop engaging my mention with your imprudence.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 6:45am On Aug 07, 2021
I go make money, I go travel go america and I go marry oyinbo, who wan die make e die grin

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Amarisco(f): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
to be honest I'm skeptical about marrying at all because in this generation one can only marry hoes (I mean non virgins, and I will like one for marriage).

So why waste marriage to the naija hoe with no advantages whatsoever while I can marry a white hoe with some advantages... but I don't need to tell you the advantages, and if you don't know na OYO u dey.

It’s obvious that a woman you cherished ruined your expectations of love - it doesn’t even have to necessarily be a girlfriend cheating.. but it rocked your world.

So now because of that you aspire to be a toy boy/sex slave for papers?

You sound chronically depressed and conceited, so I’m curious to know what you think you can bring to any table, let alone the table of marriage. A ‘sugar dick’?
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2021
Amarisco:

It’s obvious that a woman you cherished ruined your expectations of love - it doesn’t even have to necessarily be a girlfriend cheating.. but it rocked your world.

So now because of that you aspire to be a toy boy/sex slave for papers?

You sound chronically depressed and conceited, so I’m curious to know what you think you can bring to any table, let alone the table of marriage. A ‘sugar dick’?
that's like saying to avoid cars on the highway I must have experienced been hit by one before, doesn't makes sense does it? from my secondary school days I've never expected love from any one so I don't know what expectations you claimed are ruined, or did you grow up with me to jump to baseless conclusions? like I said to the other foolish guy, argue with facts not assumptions. depressed my ass,bitch I'm living a good life far from depression abeg no carry negativity come my side,bad energy stay far away...

As a man as long as I can provide for my family and also perform my duty in za oda room, that's enough to bring to my marriage. what you want from your own husband doesn't concern me, I'm talking about my life here so face yours anyhow you want, and stop thinking you have an opinion about people's life.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Amarisco(f): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
that's like saying to avoid cars on the highway I must have experienced been hit by one before, doesn't makes sense does it? from my secondary school days I've never expected love from any one so I don't know what expectations you claimed are ruined, or did you grow up with me to jump to baseless conclusions? like I said to the other foolish guy, argue with facts not assumptions. depressed my ass,bitch I'm living a good life far from depression abeg no carry negativity come my side,bad energy stay far away...

As a man as long as I can provide for my family and also perform my duty in za oda room, that's enough to bring to my marriage. what you want from your own husband doesn't concern me, I'm talking about my life here so face yours anyhow you want, and stop thinking you have an opinion about people's life.

All this keyboard gangsterism doesn’t shake me one bit. It’s a forum, I can mention you til the day you die and 4 years after +1.

But you’ve said it here

Sugardick:
I've never expected love

There’s no way you had strong, secure & fulfilling love from caregivers as a child, yet be this dysfunctional as an adult.

You have definitely had a formative/traumatising experience of neglect or maltreatment at the hands of someone who ought to give you compassion.

Create another moniker and talk about it, seriously ❤️
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Amarisco(f): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

but heartless fvcks is what most ladies love..what an irony.

How?
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Amarisco:

All this keyboard gangsterism doesn’t shake me one bit. It’s a forum, I can mention you til the day you die and 4 years after +1.

But you’ve said it here

There’s no way you had strong fulfilling love from caregivers as a child yet be this dysfunctional as an adult.

You have definitely had a formative/traumatising experience of neglect or maltreatment.

Create another moniker and talk about it, seriously ❤️
I couldn't ask for a better childhood because I had the best, see I know what love in the generation of our fathers was like and I know how it is like now, so not expecting love from a naija lady of this generation doesn't mean I lack family love, so you just made another senseless point like your last comment.

I have just based my arguments on facts, but there you are arguing with your emotions, that's the point I'm trying to make.

I could as well say you are a product of a failed home and lack good upbringing but I don't know you and I don't jump to conclusions based on how you choose to live your life. I'm tired of repeating the same point to you abeg, just like that guy you have no point than throwing accusations and it's getting stale so you can rest now, think anything you like, bye
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Sugardick: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
the kind of hisbah mentality on this forum sef is worrisome, it's only on this forum perosn go just sit down dey vex ontop another person lifestyle, some like the fools ahead will even predict your life for you lol, person wey you no know. and will never meet...

They keep sounding foolish whole trying to form woke, writing people's life story in their head lol. una be God na
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Amarisco(f): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sugardick:
I couldn't ask for a better childhood because I had the best, see I know what love in the generation of our fathers was like and I know how it is like now,

Mmm it’s that better childhood and love of the forefathers that made you a cretin for sex. Manipulating someone’s desperation just to enter! *spits*

If you like keep making indirect posts, call me whatever name you can think of, my stance, approach and delivery will remain the same.

You hate women that most likely resemble your mother, yet within the last two months you averagely spend everyday of your life in one of the most concentrated places to find them. And you think you’re stable?

No dear, you have nothing to offer to meet any woman’s need. So you have stripped yourself down to the only thing about u that may have some functionality and even at that, who go no say weda STD dey worry u.

Give us more stories na.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by zexy2030(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
Amarisco:

How?
This is how I mean, a guy who wants to be gentle and soft while making love to you maybe considered too boring but a guy who rides you roughly, with aim to scatter it, expand it, destroy it, that is the guy most women fall in love with, but that guy is giving you an heartless fvcks, a fvck without commitment he fvcks like u r his bitch. Ladies who are not fvcked like a bitch don't feel loved. That's my point.
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by Amarisco(f): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
zexy2030:

This is how I mean, a guy who wants to be gentle and soft while making love to you maybe considered too boring but a guy who rides you roughly, with aim to scatter it, expand it, destroy it, that is the guy most women fall in love with, but that guy is giving you an heartless fvcks, a fvck without commitment he fvcks like u r his bitch. Ladies who are not fvcked like a bitch don't feel loved. That's my point.

Nooo you can’t relate sexual preference to intimacy. Not everyone wants sex the same way or without variety
Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by minasu190: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pierocash:
you are such a dingbat and a knucklehead. But I understand where your frustration is coming from,you have never had them nice to you,and it is due to your wicked lifestyle...

For your info,I have had wonderful ,faithful women in my life,no sane woman will have a diamond in her hand and still be looking for ordinary stone .

If you have been experiencing dissapointment with women,I advise you today to upgrade and start been kind to people,you attract who you are. You can't be this awkward and attract a sensible woman. Be good,kind,and loving ,and see if you won't be attracting women ready to give up everything for you.

Pele ooo, just take heart,it shall be well
Bro you're right just that its hard to convince "a drug addict",he's smart fogetting that karma is more smarter

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? by winner37(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
If you are a guy and you don't know how to lie very well you will hardly Bleep pussy.
Ladies love lies so is advicabl for a guy to lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim / Meet The Guy With The Biggest Butts And Curves / Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.