Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (59399 Views)

Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted / Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
naptu2:

There are a myriad of reasons why they might be holding on to the guy. We don't know. Besides, many women have overpowered much stronger men by drugging them. It's not a new phenomenon. Cardi B even admitted that she used to rob men by using that tactic. So we don't know how she allegedly overpowered him.

The fact of the matter is that we need to allow the police to conclude their investigation and that's when we'll know what actually happened.

Your claim that the girl knows the owner of the apartment is just speculation, otherwise provide proof that this is the case.

This kind of speculation makes Nigeria a dangerous place because it is one of the causes of jungle justice. You have just declared the owner of the apartment guilty without hearing (from the police) why he was arrested or hearing his own side of the story.
brother this is lekki. people dont rent apartment to oloshos. unless of course the owner is a dubious guy who he and the woman are in cahoots. and so this is her hunting ground which she has established with this guy. she has brought many men to this place before ataga. see the airbnb business in lekki is very competitive and a man may just have to be unscrupulous to get ahead. there are a million and one airbnbs and they all remain empty. and so a shady man who is desperate for money will collude with oloshos to bring their customers there. and if she needs a little help over powering him why not ? LEKKI PHASE 1 IS A DRUG DEN FULL OF WEIRDOS AND PSYCHOS ALL LOOKING FOR A QUICK BUCK.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by dankorode(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bellfun:
Jesus!

Took a life for the love of money? This girl will be wasted behind bars!
we should first hear from the girl mouth before we started judging her OK.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by naptu2: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
brother this is lekki. people dont rent apartment to oloshos. unless of course the owner is a dubious guy who he and the woman are in cahoots. and so this is her hunting ground which she has established with this guy. she has brought many men to this place before ataga. see the airbnb business in lekki is very competitive and a man may just have to be unscrupulous to get ahead. there are a million and one airbnbs and they all remain empty. and so a shady man who is desperate for money will collude with oloshos to bring their customers there. and if she needs a little help over powering him why not ? LEKKI PHASE 1 IS A DRUG DEN FULL OF WEIRDOS AND PSYCHOS ALL LOOKING FOR A QUICK BUCK.

All these are still just speculations. I know Lekki Phase 1 very well. Nobody needs to tell me about the place. You still haven't provided any evidence. The owner of the flat might be guilty or innocent, we don't yet know. Simple.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by kingthreat(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biatch must roast.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
TripleOh7:

Poverty isn't always written on the face.

Besides, she was dating a multimillionaire so you'd expect she's been stuffing herself with food.

Hey parents may be struggling civil servants for all we know.

Besides, what makes you think the family of the man will fold their arms and watch the case go away like that.

Even the police will not try that in this case.
ahhhh the naivety in the bolded. brother, she will be tried and thrown in jail for life and everybody will be happy. thats on the surface level. but behind closed doors they break her out of jail and send her abroad. happens all the time bro. its naija.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by dankorode(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Shabaleen:
send that bitch to hell asap!
for wetin!!!!!!?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by lastempero: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Make she tell us who dey back her up, it's either the boyfriend or one big madam. Advice to made men.

Never sleep over night with a bitch no matter the sweetness of her kpekus better still arrange a seperate room for her. E get why u be odogwu!!

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
naptu2:

All these are still just speculations. I know Lekki Phase 1 very well. Nobody needs to tell me about the place. You still haven't provided any evidence. The owner of the flat might be guilty or innocent, we don't yet know. Simple.
i dont need to. the fact that police havent released him in over a week is enough evidence for me. i mean he is not a poor man. he is a man of some power to own an apartment in lekki. and he is being detained for over a week ? oh the police have something on him.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Wellington123: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Asgard73 post=103048349] All this big men sef ... maybe she wan send chidimma parts to Ogun State for more... enjoyment

Maybe the girl survived his ogun and send him to his maker

She needs a lawyer...

Murder at 21... with no precedent of bad beh

something went wrong...

Yoruba big men and love for kids..

Ndi sugar Daddy
Modified

You Yoruba people on my mention and una urge to shalaye
Where did I say or implied that Usifo is a Yoruba man

Are yoruba people the only people patronizing ogun ritual market?

And what’s wrong saying Yoruba big men and under 21..
Visit Moremi university of Ibadan at night or premier hotel and see Yoruba big men with their unders..

Pls .. Yoruba in my mention free me.. una ignorance too dey show..

Careless

And d lawyer of d big man who probably will be a SAN will be sleeping in court abi

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by naptu2: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
i dont need to. the fact that police havent released him in over a week is enough evidence for me. i mean he is not a poor man. he is a man of some power to own an apartment in lekki. and he is being detained for over a week ? oh the police have something on him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by abatically(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:
All this big men sef ... maybe she wan send chidimma parts to Ogun State for more... enjoyment

Maybe the girl survived his ogun and send him to his maker

She needs a lawyer...

Murder at 21... with no precedent of bad behavior..

something went wrong...

Yoruba big men and love for kids..

Ndi sugar Daddy...

Modified

You Yoruba people on my mention and una urge to shalaye
Where did I say or implied that Usifo is a Yoruba man

Are yoruba people the only people patronizing ogun ritual market?

And what’s wrong saying Yoruba big men and under 21..
Visit Moremi university of Ibadan at night or premier hotel and see Yoruba big men with their unders..

Pls .. Yoruba in my mention free me.. una ignorance too dey show..

Careless

Good to see someone thinking out of the box. I don't support murder but she needs a fair trail. Murder is murder and she will pay for, but for those already condemning her and saying all sort of things, we don't really know what happened. She might have killed him for money, she might also have killed him in self defence. Dead men tell no tales. What an unfortunate event.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by chukwuibuipob: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
sad ONIONBANDIT sad, are Criminals sad.Aim and SHOT the baztard V angry angry angry and other fl@theads behind the crime.baztardz cool tongue angry cool angry.Kill her angry angry
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Spectaclesawe25: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
She had a knife on her.
They have been seeing for 4mths.
She was introduced to him by a friend who is also an undergraduate.
She smokes and take hard drugs.
She knew the profile of the man.
She claimed the man was all over her but at that point, she wasn't interested in having sex while he was being violent, she stabbed him on the neck twice and while the man struggled to get the knife, she picked it and stabbed him on the chest.
Complex as it looks, but be like she isn't remorseful, is it pre meditated?.
She isn't into the man and only wanted his money.
She left and made withdrawals with his ATM.
There is more to the story.
I feel for the parents, they will soon start to visit her in kirikiri.
I pray we have the strength and grace to train our children in the right way and most expecially for this children to be contempted with what they have gotten from their parents.... 60year old man to a 21yearold gal.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
naptu2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy naptu2 i troway salute my oga
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by hofeshhomes: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Learnt about this news recently. Sad sad
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by GeeMeshin1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Avarice + Myopia = x
Find x
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
ahhhh the naivety in the bolded. brother, she will be tried and thrown in jail for life and everybody will be happy. thats on the surface level. but behind closed doors they break her out of jail and send her abroad. happens all the time bro. its naija.

Break her out of jail.

Wait hold my beer mug let me laugh small

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Craig24: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
yeyeboi:
After Buhari fear women

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Young beautiful girl has disgraced her lineage.

Why does she look like the fall girl for a more sinister group? undecided
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
naptu2:

if i was a betting man i would say the girl is not a very sophisticated girl. she needed someone to do the bank transactions. remember someone was trying to change the account details so that they would have full control of the account ? maybe that aspect of it was traced to the guy hence why he is still being held. now it is up to him to prove he wasnt involved in the murder. the only aspect he was involved in is trying to clean the account out and take full control of it. you see that email he sent to the bank to try to take full control of the account ? its easy to trace IP address and then IMEI number of phones and then who you are through the NIN. you still think they are holding onto this guy for over a week for nothing ?

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by yemiyemi: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
At las las....She will say na Village people cause am.....

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by oluwaseyi0: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tareq1105:

I still don't believe she's the one because his death will not change her life.

I'm tempted to agree with you
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Ishilove: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
justscorchone:
So na this small girl dey fvck amateur boxer and overpower am die? I don't believe it.
As in. Something is very fishy here
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Vince77(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bros is it not the same nigeria ? her parents will arrange 10 million for dpo and they will free her.

The deceased family isn't poor so I don't think she will go free simply because money exchanged hands.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
A killer at 21??

Some parents should start taking responsibility tbh.

Can you imagine??
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by AngelicBeing: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Asgard73: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
abatically:

Good to see someone thinking out of the box. I don't support murder but she needs a fair trail. Murder is murder and she will pay for, but for those already condemning her and saying all sort of things, we don't really know what happened. She might have killed him for money, she might also have killed him in self defence. Dead men tell no tales. What an unfortunate event.

Bros no be every story we Dey swallow
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
TripleOh7:

Break her out of jail.

Wait hold my beer mug let me laugh small

grin grin grin grin grin grin
bro its the reality of things in naija. break you out through the back door. everyone thinks you are in jail but you are in dubai on the beach drinking pina coladas grin grin grin ask FFK

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by orikoku: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Truly women rules the world.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
God save men.

Girls are greedy oh.

She saw money and decided to end the owner. Hmmm.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by AngelicBeing: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Spectaclesawe25:
She had a knife on her.
They have been seeing for 4mths.
She was introduced to him by a friend who is also an undergraduate.
She smokes and take hard drugs.
She knew the profile of the man.
She claimed the man was all over her but at that point, she wasn't interested in having sex while he was being violent, she stabbed him on the neck twice and while the man struggled to get the knife, she picked it and stabbed him on the chest.
Complex as it looks, but be like she isn't remorseful, is it pre meditated?.
She isn't into the man and only wanted his money.
She left and made withdrawals with his ATM.
There is more to the story.
I feel for the parents, they will soon start to visit her in kirikiri.
I pray we have the strength and grace to train our children in the right way and most expecially for this children to be contempted with what they have gotten from their parents.... 60year old man to a 21yearold gal.
Chai, this is terrible shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55