Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders (18011 Views)

Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Seriake Dickson Commends Ijaw Youths For Conducting A Successful Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by richmond500: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Aloof:
Buhari doing everything possible to Romance with the Ijaws.

Ijaws should Remember Bola Tinubu, Buhari is not worth befriending or rubbing minds with.

Interest is all they care about.

Igbos are the only people that can stand by your side, interest or no interest.

Their Loyalty is Unmatched.

We should tell ourselves the truth.
the same Igbo's that forced our young men to biafran war back then in 1967 abi is it the same Igbo that thwarted Adaka boro's dream?

Which Igbo?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Almaigaa: 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

How would you cover a dot that have access to the Atlantic? Your mumu never do

The dot is LANDLOCKED. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Almaigaa: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Am I the one living in poverty for the past 60yrs?am I the one with a land that is uninhabitable? Am I the one with a polluted river and can't fish, keep doing yourself

Yes you are grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by RobbStark(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
The name Ijaw giving some people restlessness.

Make una continue with the cry, una tears dey sweet me.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by ultimatebas(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Those fools that claim to represent Ijaw people are impostors. They do not represent me and my family. I can't be a slave to fulanis and hausas.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by kindlyheart: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sometimes God will give people resources, but no brain and sometimes he will give others brain but no resources.

...a fool and his wealth will always partway.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:
Ijaws the known traitors, see spiff the old traitor and yeye op presidency fulani bororo terrorist is it by force to stay in Nigeria with you people, if you like pay the ijaws biafra would be free

When I was writing and warning you about the ijaws ya all think I was joking those people would forever be traitors and I can never live in the same country with them

You ipobians are daft mofos...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by gwarotango: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:
Ijaws the known traitors, see spiff the old traitor and yeye op presidency fulani bororo terrorist is it by force to stay in Nigeria with you people, if you like pay the ijaws biafra would be free

When I was writing and warning you about the ijaws ya all think I was joking those people would forever be traitors and I can never live in the same country with them
And now you live in a separate country from them abi?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
GOLDEN WORDS ON MARBLE by our Darling Daddy.

In making sure that we keep working together to keep this country a united, indivisible entity, so that we can tackle our problems together and overcome our challenges together.’’

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

gwarotango:
And now you live in a separate country from them abi?
U dey mind dat one?
Replying such people is only a waste of time and space.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They are no traitors...

Leave them alone... Someone said he is not interested in your babel biafra is now definition of traitors..

If without Ijaws you can't get biafra, then forget about the biafra because it is as good as dead.

Good they re-affirmed their commitment to United Nigerian.
God bless you and God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
You always stand with the truth.
Commendable.

#ONENIGERIAFOREVER

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by sweetshisha: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nobody wants a useless Biafra headed by a coward fugitive

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
sweetshisha:
Nobody wants a useless Biafra headed by a coward fugitive
GBAM!!
END OF THREAD!!!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Positivepoint(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
IPOBrep:
Mad man.

It's safe to say Buhari is a unity beggar. He is been looking for who to commend for rejecting Biafra.

Baba, i dare you to conduct a referendum if you believe this old papas represent the voice of the people.

Only a mentally unstable bastard calls his president unity beggar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Is Nigeria actually united?

If Nigeria is not united then leave and stop dragging others as if they owe una anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You ipobians are daft mofos...
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
IPOBrep:
Mad man.

It's safe to say Buhari is a unity beggar. He is been looking for who to commend for rejecting Biafra.

Baba, i dare you to conduct a referendum if you believe this old papas represent the voice of the people.

Delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys are hoping and begging SS and others to be part of their delusional Biafuro.
Why not ask for Biafuro with your landlocked jungle instead of trying to add others bu force.
We know who the real unity thieves are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
booscy:
They're the ones suffering the environmental degradation and impoverishment while their oil wealth funds the Northern Oil well owners.
Big Time Slaves...... grin grin grin grin

They'd rather remain impoverished than join Ndi Igbo, while most satchet water they drink come from Igbo people outside their state.
Because they don't have drinkable water.

So their oil is exploited, their environment degraded, their lives impoverished while Ndi Igbo sells them drinking water even as they live on water.

Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Conc. Iberiberism fueled by Hatred

Is it that without Ijaws u can't get biafra?

What are you guys really agitating for?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
IPIG terrorist monkeys will not like this news, watch how they will lose their minds on these.
B@stards are hoping to steal and force others to join their delusional Biafuro evil jungle enclave.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Seventywin: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Guyman02:
These are the people that he said told him that they will deny Igbos access to the sea if there is Biafra.
They have forgotten that it took a lot of sacrifice and courage by Igbos led by Late Prof Dora Akunyili (God rest her soul) to make their son President when General Danbazau and the Cabal where running the country and pretending that terminally ill Yaradua was the person giving the orders.

Igbos have been paying a huge price under Buhari who denied them sensitive appointments and projects because they supported an Ijaw Jonathan against him whom the rest of the country called clueless.

Diette Spiff as military administrator after the war was changing and bastardising the Igbo names of communities in the newly created Rivers state to complicate their identity to the point that confused elements are now tracing their tribes to Benin and Dahomey.

I hope Igbos will start learning how to allow minority tribes who have refused to wise up to sink and allow the Fulanis have them under their armpit, enough of the sacrifices with Igbo blood from backstabbing neighbours who stood aside and watched as millions of Igbo kids starved to death just across their fence.

Igbos should stand aside and allow the Fulanis who control the oil blocks continue to use the proceeds to build railways that connects their cousins in Niger Republic while the Ijaws live in squalor and environmental degradation. The average Ijaw politician won't stand for an Igbo like you did to their son Jonathan know this and know peace.

It's Hard to deny the truth. However a simple Referendum by Community by Community in the East and coastal states will lay to rest all that concerns our shared past & future
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
If Buhari commends you, that shows you have bleeped up.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by lexy2014: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If Nigeria is not united then leave and stop dragging others as if they owe una anything.

U didn't answer d question Bros:

Is Nigeria actually united? Simple yes or no
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by RAYAM(f): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ijaw, Watch your back and be careful

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Risentouch(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Buhari still dey weep because of that May 31st sit at home.

And of recent he has been active for the fear of who his name cannot be mentioned..

Now he is galavanting up and down looking for who to commend for rejecting Biafra...
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Dikaveli(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You can only conduct referendum for willing people not unwilling people.

They have once again reaffirmed their commitment to project Nigeria.

Maybe you guys will look for new group to attach to una Biafrans map coz una too like attachee

Biafra been disturbing your brain for years now
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by toxtimmy: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ijaw people are weak and have no bearing
.. give ijaw man beer and pepper soup with small money to carry woman and him go deny say him be ijaw man.

Juliusmalema:

They are no traitors...

Leave them alone... Someone said he is not interested in your babel biafra is now definition of traitors..

If without Ijaws you can't get biafra, then forget about the biafra because it is as good as dead.

I see no reason why people who call themselves freedom fighters will be hell bent on dragging other ethnicities with them..

Allow people live in peace with their choices. Let them be.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Banmeallday: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They are no traitors...

I see no reason why people who call themselves freedom fighters will be hell bent on dragging other ethnicities with them..

Allow people live in peace with their choices. Let them be.

It was an Ijaw man that coined the name BIAFRA. There is nothing you can do about that.

But meanwhile your president is off to LONDON again for undisclosed medical reasons...The giant of Africa sending their big for nothing NIGGER President back to slave owners so he can change diapers....

SO yes, you can have that United Nigeria all day long.

Blackie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants / Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu / At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.