Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders (18007 Views)

Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Seriake Dickson Commends Ijaw Youths For Conducting A Successful Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
post=103057695:

U dey mind dat one?
Replying such people is only a waste of time and space.

Run away you we all know you are a nairaland resident clown, nobody takes you or whatever you say serious
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
gwarotango:
And now you live in a separate country from them abi?

Keep swimming in your own stupidity, I know what I am saying, do I live in the creeks
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
richmond500:
cry us a River.
In case u don't know, the last leather back turtle that was caught in Nigeria, was in Ijaw land, the last whale that was caught in the world was ijawland, if u think we don't have sea to fish, then u have a problem.
Lulu Briggs was an ijaw man, Goodluck Jonathan is partly ijaw, Agbani Daerego is Ijaw.

Lol yes the last crayfish was caught in Ijaw land, I swear you ijaws are empty coconut oyel head
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Abaman001(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Ijaw traitors enjoying their shit hole oil producing environmental waste land. They can’t fish because of oil pollution, their farm lands are polluted by oil spills, there is immense poverty in their region, yet they keep screaming one Nigeria. What a sad case.

You don't have to cry more than bereaved

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You ipobians are daft mofos...

coconut oyel head have you cried at nddc gate today? Bloody fulani slave
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tjah:

a true ijaw man��cares little or nothing about ur foolish taughts. and needs nothing from ur useless Biafra

Close mouth and continue with your fulani slavery
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Almaigaa:

The dot is LANDLOCKED. grin grin grin grin

Ijaws are actually sealocked
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by MANDIPUTIN: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They are no traitors...

Leave them alone... Someone said he is not interested in your babel biafra is now definition of traitors..

If without Ijaws you can't get biafra, then forget about the biafra because it is as good as dead.

Good they re-affirmed their commitment to United Nigerian.

I see no reason why people who call themselves freedom fighters will be hell bent on dragging other ethnicities with them..

Allow people live in peace with their choices. Let them be.

Ijaws join league of Nigerians seeking exit from Nigeria

The Ijaw ethnic nationality has joined the league of Nigerian ethnic groups clamouring for self determination.

Giving a teeth to bite and bark for the movement of actualising Ijaw Republic is the president of Ijaw National Congress, INC Prof Banjamin Okaba.

The National President of the INC, Professor Benjamin Okaba, in a statement lamented the years of injustice the Ijaws have suffered and the exploitation of oil resources without commensurate reward.

He said the country hinged on forced unity has appeared to outlive its usefulness, noting that the Ijaws are willing to leave as a distinct republic, not as part of any other secessionist agenda.
More:
https://thenewsguru.com/news/ijaws-join-league-of-nigerians-seeking-exit-from-nigeria/
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by techWriter2: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
This dude is trying so hard to win south south cz of our petroleum
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by MANDIPUTIN: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You can only conduct referendum for willing people not unwilling people.

They have once again reaffirmed their commitment to project Nigeria.

Maybe you guys will look for new group to attach to una Biafrans map coz una too like attachee

Ijaws join league of Nigerians seeking exit from Nigeria

The Ijaw ethnic nationality has joined the league of Nigerian ethnic groups clamouring for self determination.

“As an ethnic nationality we wish to state that the Ijaw people are getting sick and tired of the incessant nepotism and lopsidedness which has become sign post of the present administration.

“We are indeed tired of the continued exploitation of our oil and gas resources without commensurate remediation and reward.

“We find it appalling that because of our revenue endowment the Federal Government has continued to expropriate our right to legitimate ownership and control of our oil and gas resources through obnoxious statutes.
More:
https://thenewsguru.com/news/ijaws-join-league-of-nigerians-seeking-exit-from-nigeria/
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Almaigaa: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Your mumu long pass third mainland bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by chaloskyx: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
haha even if they support one Nigeria does that mean one Nigeria would take care of their peoples welfare the answer is No. The so called one Nigeria is only aimed at benefiting the rich and people in position of power and authority. One Nigeria is not aimed at benefiting the masses or ordinary man....or i might be wrong has anyone on Naira land benefitted from the so called one Nigeria? if you find yourself in any position is it not through Gods grace and your had work and perseverance you got there? what has the government of Nigeria actually given you? One Nigeria my God damn ass. Nigerians always like living a lie so since that's your way don't worry one Nigeria would surly eradicate poverty, grow your foreign reserves give you constant electricity, open job opportunities, end all academic strikes and end insecurity right but if you reason critically its actually your one Nigeria responsible for denying you all these things every functional and people oriented country gives their citizens. The truth is Nigerians were born to suffer toil and work with no hope of a better country which was setup to fail so carry on clamouring for one Nigeria only suffering awaits you what am i even saying you guys are currently suffering today you complain bag of rice or flour is expensive to morrow its fuel next is insecurity and killings self jokers
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by michoim(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nice one
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Norwichsailor(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Long live ibom Republic
Long live Biafra
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by wingmanIII: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
This thread is 90% BMC. Buhari media crew. Worm-like creatures. Zero shame. Anything for a meagre 30k. Tueh!
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Jetrue3oo: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Armaggedon:
The truth is finally out. When I watched arise news and saw one clown sitting alone in front of four pressmen and speaking for "ijaw people", I knew he was another aso rock agent, just like the ibom republic clown. Now here he is visiting his masters.

Idiot are you this stupid to know that bia and di are not the same all igbo states put together cannot stand Akwa ibom state in anything you people are prodigal sons and daughters thief and oil rubber niger delta crude oil dey smell enter Una nose stupid people.Till this world will pass away biafra can never happen and igbo generations will continue to wail unless Una drop that useless pride and stupid agitation idiotic somebody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by juman(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ijaw are good people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Onepeople: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
New group continue to emerge for selfish interest.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Abujason: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
NA TODAY?

Superboss:
Has Buhari his handlers bought Seun?
This one they have banished themselves to Nairaland from twitter.
Nairaland will become more toxic now
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Abujason: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Abeg, focus on ya Nought. Allow the South to discuss Southern matters.

Almaigaa:

Ijaws are bigger than you, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, ESN and their SYMPATHISERS. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Bashir75: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Aloof:
Buhari doing everything possible to Romance with the Ijaws.

Ijaws should Remember Bola Tinubu, Buhari is not worth befriending or rubbing minds with.

Interest is all they care about.

Igbos are the only people that can stand by your side, interest or no interest.

Their Loyalty is Unmatched.

We should tell ourselves the truth.

Cut me a slack!!! What loyalty has Igbo ever in Nigeria history practiced? The same Igbo that held meeting in the day with the Yoruba leaders {Awolowo} and agreed to form national government after the 1959 parliamentary and regional elections.

Suddenly, The Igbo jewish tribe ran with the a conservative coalition and formed national government with the northern Muslim-dominated Northern People's Congress and the Igbo National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons, excluding the Action Group from national power because they’re promised presidency.

You can lie to your Ipobian folks about loyalty not some of us educated Yorubas who have responsibility to inform our children about the Igbos disloyalty and treachery. The problems of Nigeria was created by the British and Igbos. Ask me why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Elvisgolden: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
IPOBrep:
Mad man.

It's safe to say Buhari is a unity beggar. He is been looking for who to commend for rejecting Biafra.

Baba, i dare you to conduct a referendum if you believe this old papas represent the voice of the people.

And you think Ijawland is part of Biafra*d............you guys overestimate yourself...............na by force to add other people joint his Biafra*d?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by AudiozillaGears: 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

How would you cover a dot that have access to the Atlantic? Your mumu never do

you are so intoxicated by your own self inflicted insecurity that you attack every comment you see without understanding what the comment is saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Aloof: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Almaigaa:

Ijaws are bigger than you, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, ESN and their SYMPATHISERS. grin grin grin grin

So make I go fry water na? grin
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2021
AudiozillaGears:

you are so intoxicated by your own self inflicted insecurity that you attack every comment you see without understanding what the comment is saying.

Close mouth and stop self inflicting yourself with hillbilly stupidity, I already told you what I meant, we have access to the Atlantic, now run away
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 12:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Almaigaa:

Who know Ijaw? No tell me for which country them know Ijaw? Una day always hide behind una god father igbo, mention one invention of an Ijaw man and I will take you serious, until then run away and Bury your coconut oyel head inside water because na on top water una day live or go cry for nddc gate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 12:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Bashir75:

Cut me a slack!!! What loyalty has Igbo ever in Nigeria history practiced? The same Igbo that held meeting in the day with the Yoruba leaders {Awolowo} and agreed to form national government after the 1959 parliamentary and regional elections.

Suddenly, The Igbo jewish tribe ran with the a conservative coalition and formed national government with the northern Muslim-dominated Northern People's Congress and the Igbo National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons, excluding the Action Group from national power because they’re promised presidency.

You can lie to your Ipobian folks about loyalty not some of us educated Yorubas who have responsibility to inform our children about the Igbos disloyalty and treachery. The problems of Nigeria was created by the British and Igbos. Ask me why.

Ask you y kor, stop giving us quota system history, we have moved on from all those crap, don't tell us about who did this and did that, we want freedom and you can't stop it
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by SaintBishop: 12:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Biafranboys:

[s]Who know Ijaw? No tell me for which country them know Ijaw? Una day always hide behind una god father igbo, mention one invention of an Ijaw man and I will take you serious, until then run away and Bury your coconut oyel head inside water because na on top water una day live or go cry for nddc gate[/s]
Ijaws are not intrested in any bia whatever,we made it clear durning the days of boro and we are still saying the same thing now so what exactly is your problem?
No one knows ijaws outside the shores of Nigeria yet you keep crying and wailing ontop of this thread.
Look mr man, ijaws owe igbos nothing we are not going to leave the dreams of our people and start chasing igbo man dream that will never happen, not in this life or the next to come.
Leave us the fvck alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by calcal: 1:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Anything those useless leaders achieve from the talk shall be credited to his RH NKanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Is Better Than Tinubu – Nigerians Cry Out As Rising Cost Of Living Bites / Why I Killed Victor Banjo, Ifeajuna And Others – Ojukwu / Jibrilla Bindow: How Vice Presidential Ambition Cost Adamawa Governor 2nd Term

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.