Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders (18008 Views)

Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Seriake Dickson Commends Ijaw Youths For Conducting A Successful Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Boudiccao: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Naajjii:

Yes power is transient, but the bottom line is that Igbo will not rule, you can only rule yourselves in Biafra. anyother southern tribe is qualified but not nyamiri. It is not just the north that has been ruling, power was also in the south before it got to the north, this issue is no Igbo will smell it, if you like keep doing ESN/Unknown gunmen you wont smell it grin

That is the mindset of the average Fulani and Muslim north,like I mentioned before, this says a lot about how you regard Igbos

You will even vote for Shekau before you vote an Igbo. That is a fact and it's demonstrative of the problems with Nigeria. This isn't a nation and if you feel this way about an Igbo president then the rest of you should not berate their agitation to be free or fight to keep them the way Buhari is fighting and the way you are all over the place undermining and trolling them and their agitations.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Naajjii: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Boudiccao:

But the people who's members of his diseased and backward ethnic group is onto open cow grazing by force, ethnic cleansing, forest dwelling by force, terrorism and plunging Nigeria into poverty and retrogression can always come out and rule Nigeria. I see.

Igbos are the last person to call parasites in Nigeria, that is an anathema and you know it and can't back up your claims. Bloody parasites are found in the Muslim North and not anywhere close to the East renowned all over the world as productive,ability to dominate via hardworking and merit, educated,business and technological minded with the least poverty level in Nigeria. Even your first republic leaders can attest to that hence they indoctrinated you with inferiority complex.
What is your ethnicity contribution to this contraption asides sick cows raised on people's farmlands, diseases, high poverty level, widespread terrorism and impunity, religious extremism, quest to conquer via bloodshed and impunity, low literacy level, extreme corruption and bigotry and of course the imbecilic bigoted president.
Fulanis and the Muslim North are Parasites in Nigeria.
You people re parasites, what do yau bring to the table in terms of revenue ,i know you bring to the table fraudulent things like fake drugs, drug trafficking, crime, baby factory and terrorism like ESN/Unknown gunmen.
You claim you dominate, why re you crying in Nigeria that aboki is dominting you? you keep crying of marginalization everyday, why dont you use your hard work to dominte us? your hardwork only works in dubious things

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Tochj(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2021
IPOBrep:
Mad man.

It's safe to say Buhari is a unity beggar. He is been looking for who to commend for rejecting Biafra.

Baba, i dare you to conduct a referendum if you believe this old papas represent the voice of the people.
He dare not
He would rather bribe few individuals to reject the wish of majority
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Tochj(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They are no traitors...

Leave them alone... Someone said he is not interested in your babel biafra is now definition of traitors..

If without Ijaws you can't get biafra, then forget about the biafra because it is as good as dead.

Good they re-affirmed their commitment to United Nigerian.

I see no reason why people who call themselves freedom fighters will be hell bent on dragging other ethnicities with them..

Allow people live in peace with their choices. Let them be.
You are mischievous and you know it
The cabal can't bribe few individuals eating from Nigeria table to reject the wish of the majority
Conduct Referendum and let the people decide
Simple.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Boudiccao: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2021
Naajjii:

You people re parasites, what do yau bring to the table in terms of revenue ,i know you bring to the table fraudulent things like fake drugs, drug trafficking, crime, baby factory and terrorism like ESN/Unknown gunmen.
You claim you dominate, why re you crying in Nigeria that aboki is dominting you? you keep crying of marginalization everyday, why dont you use your hard work to dominte us? your hardwork on works in dubious things

Every Nigerian and non Nigerians know you are the parasites and we all know you hate anyone that challenges your intense desire to take Nigerians back to the stone age through your retrogressive polices and lifestyle. That is why your leaders of those years and yourself resent Igbos.
Igbos will continue to stand against your hegemony tendencies to overrun Nigeria through conquest and carnage.

I'm done engaging you, there is no point wasting time on people who are backward, parasitic and dangerous to Nigerians and even themselves. Whether you believe it or not, most Nigerians are tired of the bloodsucking marauders of the North and one day, all of this will be over.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2021
IPOBrep:
Mad man.

It's safe to say Buhari is a unity beggar. He is been looking for who to commend for rejecting Biafra.

Baba, i dare you to conduct a referendum if you believe this old papas represent the voice of the people.
referendum in izon land? stop dreaming... if we will agitate, we will agitate for #izon republic.... but for now we have present our demands.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
But I thought this same INC wrote few weeks ago that the Ijaws wants to leave this contraption called Nigeria and get her Niger Delta Republic... Why the change of tongue again
why should we demand republic without submitting our request? if buhari can grant our request for ijaw region and resources control, then why should we agitate for republic

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Investigative:
Am happy that biafra have finally do away with ijaw
Biafra here I come
but tell your brain damaged kanu and his yam heads shapes should stop mentioning Izon again in his biafra...
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Biafrannuke:
INC and Ibom republic "agitators" are aso rock paid clowns, just like tripob and repob.

Shamefully, he couldn't even get any known figure from the area to visit aso rock after they denied his 'dot' statement.
we will only declared the Izon republic if government fail our demands..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Aloof:
Buhari doing everything possible to Romance with the Ijaws.

Ijaws should Remember Bola Tinubu, Buhari is not worth befriending or rubbing minds with.

Interest is all they care about.

Igbos are the only people that can stand by your side, interest or no interest.

Their Loyalty is Unmatched.

We should tell ourselves the truth.
you want Izons and igbos to unite right?
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Ijaw traitors enjoying their shit hole oil producing environmental waste land. They can’t fish because of oil pollution, their farm lands are polluted by oil spills, there is immense poverty in their region, yet they keep screaming one Nigeria. What a sad case.

how are we a traitors? did we betrayed any body? we presented our demands to buhari, and he promised us to grant it, how is that concerned other tribes?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2021
November1857:
Thank GOD for the proposed Ibom republic,

Ijaw can remain with Hausa/Fulani as one Nigeria for all we care..
guy face your front and leave us alone....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Franking:
Don't commend anybody. All na jege. Just do the right thing. All the meaningful positions in the NNPC are occupied by northerners without a single drop of oil with no Ijaw man.

And u are commending them. Focus o.

Yet the Igbo man is Ijaw people's problem.
then why are the igbos making themselves problems to Ijaws na?
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafranboys:

Am I the one living in poverty for the past 60yrs?am I the one with a land that is uninhabitable? Am I the one with a polluted river and can't fish, keep doing yourself
how come you igbos crying more than us again? you accused us of suffering, then how come you are the ones in pain?..... wow! this shows some tribes will begin to confess soon.. hahahaha.. am proud to be Ijaw...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
ultimatebas:
Those fools that claim to represent Ijaw people are impostors. They do not represent me and my family. I can't be a slave to fulanis and hausas.
they are Ijaw representatives not your igbo... you igbo man should focused only only on your ohanaeze..dont interfere into Izon matter..so you can save yourself from headache.... INC have presented our demands to buhari..
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Franking: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Captain8:
then why are the igbos making themselves problems to Ijaws na?

Ask Asari Dokubo, he knows.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
RAYAM:
Ijaw, Watch your back and be careful
we are ever careful...anything?
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
toxtimmy:
Ijaw people are weak and have no bearing
.. give ijaw man beer and pepper soup with small money to carry woman and him go deny say him be ijaw man.

but we are far better than igbo tribe full of sub-humans... unity begging tribe..
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Banmeallday:

It was an Ijaw man that coined the name BIAFRA. There is nothing you can do about that.

But meanwhile your president is off to LONDON again for undisclosed medical reasons...The giant of Africa sending their big for nothing NIGGER President back to slave owners so he can change diapers....

SO yes, you can have that United Nigeria all day long.

Blackie
Ijaw man coined biafra and so what? are you going to force our minds to like biafra?? useless beggers...fulanigbos... igbos and fulanis always beg for unity..
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Franking:

Ask Asari Dokubo, he knows.
hahaha asare? we have disowned asari dokubo since... do you still hear of asari in any Izon meeting again?? we don dash ibo people asari since..
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafranboys:

Lol yes the last crayfish was caught in Ijaw land, I swear you ijaws are empty coconut oyel head
shut up...and cry me a river...
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Naajjii: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Boudiccao:

Every Nigerian and non Nigerians know you are the parasites and we all know you hate anyone that challenges your intense desire to take Nigerians back to the stone age through your retrogressive polices and lifestyle. That is why your leaders of those years and yourself resent Igbos.
Igbos will continue to stand against your hegemony tendencies to overrun Nigeria through conquest and carnage.

I'm done engaging you, there is no point wasting time on people who are backward, [b]parasitic and dangerous to Nigerians [/b]and even themselves. Whether you believe it or not, most Nigerians are tired of the bloodsucking marauders of the North and one day, all of this will be over.
But you are not a Nigerian you are a foreigner , you are Biafran as far as we are concern, you people are also parasites, go to your country. You better be done engaging me because i take on all nyamiri people mercilessly
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by ultimatebas(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Captain8:
they are Ijaw representatives not your igbo... you igbo man should focused only only on your ohanaeze..dont interfere into Izon matter..so you can save yourself from headache.... INC have presented our demands to buhari..

You Fulani terrorist impersonating as an Ijaw man. Get off my handle you demented fool. And stop mentioning Ijaw becausing you are an effing impostor.

No Ijaw man would be a slave to anybody.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafranboys:

Who know Ijaw? No tell me for which country them know Ijaw? Una day always hide behind una god father igbo, mention one invention of an Ijaw man and I will take you serious, until then run away and Bury your coconut oyel head inside water because na on top water una day live or go cry for nddc gate
yet your ibo lords ipob are begging and licking our ash... Ijaw is too great to beg for unity...but everybody is begging Ijaw unity..what a chosen race by God.. but everybody reject stinking igbos... even devil reject una..
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
mecussey:

Then conduct a referendum and allow people make there choices. These 3 dedicated multi purpose efulefus are not the mouth piece of the people.
INC and IYC are the Ijaw mouth piece... they did not speak on their own, they speak what we tell them or else we removed them... our no1 mission is resources control and Ijaw region... and it is what we ask them to go deliver to buhari and they do... they are servant of Ijaw nation...they deliver what the people say..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Captain8(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
ultimatebas:

You Fulani terrorist impersonating as an Ijaw man. Get off my handle you demented fool. And stop mentioning Ijaw becausing you are an effing impostor.

No Ijaw man would be a slave to anybody.
shut up igbo bingo... our no1 priority is resources control and Ijaw region with it government and thats what we send INC to presented to government... if them fail then we agitate for our Izonrepublic... for now you can focused on your landlocked igbos..
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by mecussey(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Captain8:
INC and IYC are the Ijaw mouth piece... they did not speak on their own, they speak what we tell them or else we removed them... our no1 mission is resources control and Ijaw region... and it is what we ask them to go deliver to buhari and they do... they are servant of Ijaw nation...they deliver what the people say..

In a democratic world, nobody speaks for others. If IYC and INC are Ijaw mouth piece why then do they waste money conducting elections in Ijaw land when the mouth piece could have just appointed the people's choice? Referendum is part of democracy, it was carefully removed or skipped from the constitution. I don't know why we are afraid of referendum, it is also for the benefit of Nigeria. If after a referendum, Ijaw majority votes that they want to be alone or in Nigeria, anybody wey shout Biafra in Ijaw land should be executed. That is the power of referendum, it helps restore peace without war.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Ganbite: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[b]They are no traitors...

Leave them alone... Someone said he is not interested in your babel biafra is now definition of traitors..

If without Ijaws you can't get biafra, then forget about the biafra because it is as good as dead.

Good they re-affirmed their commitment to United Nigerian.

I see no reason why people who call themselves freedom fighters will be hell bent on dragging other ethnicities with them..

Allow people to live in peace with their choices. Let them be.
[/b]

Well said my learned brother, the truth is that president fear this region and set of people compare to other region and that's why he commends them and beg them ironically not to join a team with secessionist people because he has one made a drastic move which causes Nigeria at large a great loss and also the lives of our security forces.

We are a minority in look and size but we are great and majority inside, we own the rivers and the realm of it is far higher than the land, so he dare not make some stupid speech as he has been making it long before now to this region.

These minority people are the only people who make a threat and fulfil in daylight, they fear not the Nigeria security forces...

if people like Buhari rule this nation in the next year 4years I bet Nigeria will cease to exist.

God Bless Niger Delta foe their calmness, if u think am writing rubbish, have u ever heard or witness the barbaric killing of Fulanis, herdsmen and bandit in any Niger Deltans regions, the and is super NO.. they will not wait for FG to protect them or beg FG.. it cost them nothing to declare zero Fulanis in their region with immediate alacrity or u think this every day killing has nothing to do with the govt of the day.. let them bring their stupidity to Niger Delta we will treat them in the Language they understand.

My write up is not against anyone here or in support but I'm just being realistic.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Franking: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Captain8:
hahaha asare? we have disowned asari dokubo since... do you still hear of asari in any Izon meeting again?? we don dash ibo people asari since..

Why Ibo of all people?
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Captain8:
why should we demand republic without submitting our request? if buhari can grant our request for ijaw region and resources control, then why should we agitate for republic

I was only quoting what INC demanded for earlier on.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by princejayy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
booscy:
They're the ones suffering the environmental degradation and impoverishment while their oil wealth funds the Northern Oil well owners.
Big Time Slaves...... grin grin grin grin

They'd rather remain impoverished than join Ndi Igbo, while most satchet water they drink come from Igbo people outside their state.
Because they don't have drinkable water.

So their oil is exploited, their environment degraded, their lives impoverished while Ndi Igbo sells them drinking water even as they live on water.

Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Conc. Iberiberism fueled by Hatred

This is rubbish coined by an ethnic bigot. We all know that in igbo land, water is scarce and people use trucks to transport water. An igbo man who is able to sink a borehole is given a chieftaincy title, however in the Niger Delta we do not have any problem with the availability of clean and affordable water.

The issue that exist is oil spillage which messes up our rivers and affects our aquatic life which is almost inevitable but the companies must ensure that remediation is done and reparations are paid which is the standard all over the world.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by princejayy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
princejayy:

This is rubbish coined by an ethnic bigot. We all know that in igbo land, water is scarce and people use trucks to transport water. An igbo man who is able to sink a borehole is given a chieftaincy title, however in the Niger Delta we do not have any problem with the availability of clean and affordable water.

The issue that exist is oil spillage which messes up our rivers and affects our aquatic life which is almost inevitable but the companies must ensure that remediation is done and reparations are paid which is the standard all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts / Osun 2018: Gani Adams Decalre Support For APC candidate For "Yoruba Interest" / Photo Of Tambuwal In Makkah, Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.