Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders (18015 Views)

Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Seriake Dickson Commends Ijaw Youths For Conducting A Successful Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by ajuba11: 2:01am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by afube: 2:04am On Jun 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They are no traitors...

Leave them alone... Someone said he is not interested in your babel biafra is now definition of traitors..

If without Ijaws you can't get biafra, then forget about the biafra because it is as good as dead.

Good they re-affirmed their commitment to United Nigerian.

I see no reason why people who call themselves freedom fighters will be hell bent on dragging other ethnicities with them..

Allow people live in peace with their choices. Let them be.

can someone please shut this fatso"s mouth with bullcrap!! ?
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by afube: 2:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Guyman02:
These are the people that he said told him that they will deny Igbos access to the sea if there is Biafra.
They have forgotten that it took a lot of sacrifice and courage by Igbos led by Late Prof Dora Akunyili (God rest her soul) to make their son President when General Danbazau and the Cabal where running the country and pretending that terminally ill Yaradua was the person giving the orders.

Igbos have been paying a huge price under Buhari who denied them sensitive appointments and projects because they supported an Ijaw Jonathan against him whom the rest of the country called clueless.

Diette Spiff as military administrator after the war was changing and bastardising the Igbo names of communities in the newly created Rivers state to complicate their identity to the point that confused elements are now tracing their tribes to Benin and Dahomey.

I hope Igbos will start learning how to allow minority tribes who have refused to wise up to sink and allow the Fulanis have them under their armpit, enough of the sacrifices with Igbo blood from backstabbing neighbours who stood aside and watched as millions of Igbo kids starved to death just across their fence.

Igbos should stand aside and allow the Fulanis who control the oil blocks continue to use the proceeds to build railways that connects their cousins in Niger Republic while the Ijaws live in squalor and environmental degradation. The average Ijaw politician won't stand for an Igbo like you did to their son Jonathan know this and know peace.

Jonathan himself na complete suegbe..........that one does not know where he is or what time it is, Igbo support for him was a near waste!
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Okoyouth: 2:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Buhari is now a short man,what a miracle, only a fool can be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 2:18am On Jun 25, 2021
SaintBishop:
Ijaws are not intrested in any bia whatever,we made it clear durning the days of boro and we are still saying the same thing now so what exactly is your problem?
No one knows ijaws outside the shores of Nigeria yet you keep crying and wailing ontop of this thread.
Look mr man, ijaws owe igbos nothing we are not going to leave the dreams of our people and start chasing igbo man dream that will never happen, not in this life or the next to come.
Leave us the fvck alone.

Lol go and read about me, I write alot about ijaws because I can already see through your scam, history is repeating its self in 2021,just like 1967,i repeat tell me about any invention by an Ijaw man, I would wait.... Let me guess Nada, so stop ranting like a headless chicken

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by SaintBishop: 2:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Biafranboys:

Lol go and read about me, I write alot about ijaws because I can already see through your scam, history is repeating its self in 2021,just like 1967,i repeat tell me about any invention by an Ijaw man, I would wait.... Let me guess Nada, so stop ranting like a headless chicken
Like i said. Leave us the fvck alone, we owe you nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by mecussey(m): 3:00am On Jun 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They are no traitors...

Leave them alone... Someone said he is not interested in your babel biafra is now definition of traitors..

If without Ijaws you can't get biafra, then forget about the biafra because it is as good as dead.

Good they re-affirmed their commitment to United Nigerian.

I see no reason why people who call themselves freedom fighters will be hell bent on dragging other ethnicities with them..

Allow people live in peace with their choices. Let them be.

Then conduct a referendum and allow people make there choices. These 3 dedicated multi purpose efulefus are not the mouth piece of the people.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by 1Dray(m): 3:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Almaigaa: 4:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Biafranboys:

Who know Ijaw? No tell me for which country them know Ijaw? Una day always hide behind una god father igbo, mention one invention of an Ijaw man and I will take you serious, until then run away and Bury your coconut oyel head inside water because na on top water una day live or go cry for nddc gate

The thing pain you well well. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Almaigaa: 4:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Aloof:

So make I go fry water na? grin

Correct. grin
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by dederocs(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2021
IPOBrep:
Mad man.

It's safe to say Buhari is a unity beggar. He is been looking for who to commend for rejecting Biafra.

Baba, i dare you to conduct a referendum if you believe this old papas represent the voice of the people.
This is not biafra business...ijaws are not the ones blowing up police stations, true federalism and resource country will be good for ijaws. Face biafra business, leave ijaws alone, no connection in culture, way of life. Only a fool will join your useless Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Naajjii: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Guyman02:
These are the people that he said told him that they will deny Igbos access to the sea if there is Biafra.
They have forgotten that it took a lot of sacrifice and courage by Igbos led by Late Prof Dora Akunyili (God rest her soul) to make their son President when General Danbazau and the Cabal where running the country and pretending that terminally ill Yaradua was the person giving the orders.

Igbos have been paying a huge price under Buhari who denied them sensitive appointments and projects because they supported an Ijaw Jonathan against him whom the rest of the country called clueless.

Diette Spiff as military administrator after the war was changing and bastardising the Igbo names of communities in the newly created Rivers state to complicate their identity to the point that confused elements are now tracing their tribes to Benin and Dahomey.

I hope Igbos will start learning how to allow minority tribes who have refused to wise up to sink and allow the Fulanis have them under their armpit, enough of the sacrifices with Igbo blood from backstabbing neighbours who stood aside and watched as millions of Igbo kids starved to death just across their fence.

Igbos should stand aside and allow the Fulanis who control the oil blocks continue to use the proceeds to build railways that connects their cousins in Niger Republic while the Ijaws live in squalor and environmental degradation. The average Ijaw politician won't stand for an Igbo like you did to their son Jonathan know this and know peace.
Try again , you people are pained because they refused to support your fraudulent biafra. They re smarter than you people, you are trying to dd them to biafra recuse of their oil and also to escape the Dot sitution. What Ijaw are asking for is resources control not terrorism like ESN/Unknown Gunmen, go lone and have Biafra if yau can, but if you want to remain in Nigeria then you have to accept that ruling Nigeria will be a tough task for you
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Boudiccao: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Naajjii:

Try again , you people are pained because they refused to support your fraudulent biafra. They re smarter than you people, you re trying to dd them to biafra recuse of their oil and also to escape the Dot sitution. What Ijaw are asking for is resources control not terrorism like ESN/Unknown Gunmen

LMAO. You are just everywhere with your usual diatribe towards Igbos.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Aloof: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Bashir75:

Cut me a slack!!! What loyalty has Igbo ever in Nigeria history practiced? The same Igbo that held meeting in the day with the Yoruba leaders {Awolowo} and agreed to form national government after the 1959 parliamentary and regional elections.

Suddenly, The Igbo jewish tribe ran with the a conservative coalition and formed national government with the northern Muslim-dominated Northern People's Congress and the Igbo National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons, excluding the Action Group from national power because they’re promised presidency.

You can lie to your Ipobian folks about loyalty not some of us educated Yorubas who have responsibility to inform our children about the Igbos disloyalty and treachery. The problems of Nigeria was created by the British and Igbos. Ask me why.

Don't use the Igbos political class to judge the Igbos. Believe me, they are on their own.

We don't have regards for these so called politicians.

So if you want to talk about Igbos, talk about their general populace and not some selfish politicians.

Guys like you would soon use Hope Uzodimma or Okorocha as a medium to George the Igbos, but the truth is that we don't see these people as our leaders.

Unlike the Yorubas and Hausas that supports their politicians, no matter what.

So cut Igbos some slack. When it comes to Loyalty, Igbos are the best in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Naajjii: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Boudiccao:

LMAO. You are just everywhere with your usual diatribe towards Igbos.
No they started it, have you seen how Igbos are all over attacking the north ,Muslims and all that? They have been doing that unchallenged for long time, i woke up to defend my people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Boudiccao: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Naajjii:

No they started it, have you seen how Igbos are all over attacking the north ,Muslims and all that? They have been doing that unchallenged for long time, i woke up to defend my people.

This is an Ijaw and Biafran issue so where does your north Muslims fit into this issue with your trashy insults?

Every Nigerian not only Igbos are speaking out about you and your northern Muslims. You are not ashamed that you and your kins from the idiotic bigoted president to terrorist bandits, herdsmen, Fulani led govt etc have successfully made Nigeria a laughing stock amongst nations, distabilized this nation, improvised many citizens especially those in the North etc yet you are foaming at the mouth because Igbos just like other Nigerians dare talk about you and are challenging the status quo. Pathetic.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Naajjii: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Boudiccao:

This is an Ijaw and Biafran issue so where does your north Muslims fit into this issue with your trashy insults?

Every Nigerian not only Igbos are speaking out about you and your northern Muslims. You are not ashamed that you and your kins from the idiotic bigoted president to terrorist bandits, herdsmen, Fulani led govt etc have successfully made Nigeria a laughing stock amongst nations, distabilized this nation, improvised many citizens especially those in the North etc yet you are foaming at the mouth because Igbos just like other Nigerians dare talk about you and are challenging the status quo. Pathetic.
Lol how come everyone is rejecting you if they feel comfortble with you? Ijaw , Ikwere, Yoruba, Urobho, Ibibibio, all your sounthern brothers said no, you attempted on northern tribes like Idoma and Igala they said no, why is that? answer is you nyamiri people are dubious fraudulent people,nobody want t join you in Biafra, you are frustrated, you got no choice but to remain in Nigeria where aboki will continue to rule you.
You people re parasites, you dont contribute in revenue generation to the nation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by FreeIgbos: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Biafrannuke:
INC and Ibom republic "agitators" are aso rock paid clowns, just like tripob and repob.

Shamefully, he couldn't even get any known figure from the area to visit aso rock after they denied his 'dot' statement.

The earlier you IPOB people accept the fact that all the ethnic groups in the East and South can form a single nation, the better!

You all should rather support Ibom republic and Ijaw republic agitators because it will be a win-win for all of us.

There is no way on earth aso rock will sponsor these groups to act as spoiler, it's not possible when they know the risks.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by FreeIgbos: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Okoyouth:
Buhari is now a short man,what a miracle, only a fool can be deceived.

I thought I was the only one who observed it. Imagine Diete Spiff or what's that his name again being taller than him shocked shocked

It seems they have run out of body doubles grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Boudiccao: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2021
Naajjii:

Lol how cme everyone is rejecting you if they feel comfortble with you? Ijaw , Ikwere, Yoruba, Urobho, Ibibibio, all your sounthern brothers sid no, you attempted on northern tribes like Idoma and Igala they said no, why is that? answer is you nymiri people re dubious fraudulent people,nobody want t join you in Biafra, you are frustrated, you got no choice but to remain in Nigeria where aboki will continue to rule you.
You people re parasites, you dont contribute in revenue generation to the nation

Who wants to be with Biafra or not, should be the least of your business coming from a ethnic group that has pushed Nigeria into so much agony, blood shed and poverty to the effect that cries of secession of restructuring and are becoming louder. Just so people can escape the retrogressive ways of the North.

The parasites are the Fulanis that only spread tribalism, diseases, carnage and retrogression in their sojourn in Nigeria. Disturbing Nigerians about cows that add nothing to revenue generation to Nigeria.
Who have been indoctrinated right from the days of Ahmadu Bello or whatever his name is to see Igbos as their only enemies even though a lot of Nigerians are equally weary about the fulanis and northern Muslims.
You will keep wailing about Igbos from post to post. Cry me a river.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Boudiccao: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Naajjii:

Lol how cme everyone is rejecting you if they feel comfortble with you? Ijaw , Ikwere, Yoruba, Urobho, Ibibibio, all your sounthern brothers sid no, you attempted on northern tribes like Idoma and Igala they said no, why is that? answer is you nymiri people re dubious fraudulent people,nobody want t join you in Biafra, you are frustrated, you got no choice but to remain in Nigeria where aboki will continue to rule you.

Buhari cried blood when he failed to win multiple times.
Aboki wouldn't rule forever, power is transient. This impunity and senseless leadership of the Muslim north may be for a while but it wouldn't be forever. One day the status quo will change and they many groups that seek to be free from this useless contraption will achieve relative freedom. It is a matter of time. Know that and stop being power drunk.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Naajjii: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2021
Boudiccao:

Who wants to be with Biafra or not, should be the least of your business coming from a ethnic group that has pushed Nigeria into so much agony, blood shed and poverty to the effect that cries of secession of restructuring and are becoming louder. Just so people can escape the retrogressive ways of the North.

The parasites are the Fulanis that only spread tribalism, diseases, carnage and retrogression in their sojourn in Nigeria. Disturbing Nigerians about cows that had nothing to revenue generation to Nigeria.
Who have been indoctrinated right from the days of Ahmadu Bello or whatever his name is to see Igbos as their only enemies even though a lot of Nigerians are equally weary about the fulanis and northern Muslims.
You will keep wailing about Igbos from post to post. Cry me a river.
You re pained and frustrated that you cant annex Niger Delta into your biafra, go and get your biafra alone but if you continue to remain in Nigeria,then you cant rule Nigeria, if president will go to south it will be another tribe, Ijaw, Efik,ibibibio,Edo, Calabar ,Yoruba ,Itsekiri and anyother tribe in the south but not Igbo grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Boudiccao: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2021
Naajjii:

You re pained nd frustrated that you cant annex Niger Delta into your bifra, go and get your biafra alne but if you continue to remin in Nigeria,then you cnt rule Nigeria, if president will go to south it will be anather tribe, Ijaw, Efik,ibibibio,Edo, Calabar ,Yoruba ,Itsekiri nd nyother tribe in the south but not Igbo grin

I personally along with many Igbos I know don't want Niger Delta in Biafra so you can't use that to mock Igbos.
The Niger Delta are in charge of their destiny, the only Niger Deltans that Igbos care about are the Igbos indigenous to the Niger delta region.
As for your presidency, it has not solved the many problems of the North despite the North holding onto power for a good number of years since independence and seeing your endless rants being against an Igbo president says so much about your mindset and that of the North.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Naajjii: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2021
Boudiccao:

I personally along with many Igbos I know don't want Niger Delta in Biafra so you can't use that to mock Igbos.
The Niger Delta are in charge of their destiny, the only Niger Deltans that Igbos care about are the Igbos indigenous to the Niger delta region.
As for your presidency, it has not solved the many problems of the North despite the North holding onto power for a good number of years since independence and seeing your endless rants being against an Igbo president says so much about your mindset and that of the North.
Yes i understand you dont care about the presidency but l also understand that you wont rule Nigeria, nymiri people no way.
You people are parasites

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Naajjii: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Boudiccao:

Buhari cried blood when he failed to win multiple times.
Aboki wouldn't rule forever, power is transient. This impunity and senseless leadership of the Muslim north may be for a while but it wouldn't be forever. One day the status quo will change and they many groups that seek to be free from this useless contraption will achieve relative freedom. It is a matter of time. Know that and stop being power drunk.
Yes power is transient, but the bottom line is that Igbo will not rule, you can only rule yourselves in Biafra. anyother southern tribe is qualified but not nyamiri. It is not just the north that has been ruling, power was also in the south before it got to the north, this issue is no Igbo will smell it, if you like keep doing ESN/Unknown gunmen you wont smell it grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Boudiccao: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Naajjii:

Yes i understand you dont care about the presidency but l also understand that you wont rule Nigeria, nymiri people no way.
You people are parasites

But the people who's members of his diseased and backward ethnic group is onto open cow grazing by force, ethnic cleansing, forest dwelling by force, terrorism and plunging Nigeria into poverty and retrogression can always come out and rule Nigeria. I see.

Igbos are the last person to call parasites in Nigeria, that is an anathema and you know it and can't back up your claims. Bloody parasites are found in the Muslim North and not anywhere close to the East renowned all over the world as productive,ability to dominate via hardworking and merit, educated,business and technological minded with the least poverty level in Nigeria. Even your first republic leaders can attest to that hence they indoctrinated you with inferiority complex.
What is your ethnicity contribution to this contraption asides sick cows raised on people's farmlands, diseases, high poverty level, widespread terrorism and impunity, religious extremism, quest to conquer via bloodshed and impunity, low literacy level, extreme corruption and bigotry and of course the imbecilic bigoted president.
Fulanis and the Muslim North are Parasites in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bombs Found In Abia, Military Cordons Off Area / Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council / We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.