Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (97497 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
well I'm actually more concerned cos this is a sensitive issue.
I was once like you before I became enlightened.
infact I'm not trolling you again sef.
why don't you believe in God?
tell me
Mr four monikers, if you can't sue me ,then mind your business.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Mr four monikers, if you can't sue me ,then mind your business.
I don't want to see you perish that's why

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
I don't want to see you perish that's why
worry for your soul first undecided

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wittyduchess:
worry for your soul first undecided
I actually have convincing proofs that God exists and loves you dearly.
I will convince you with the points I'll state.
can I create a topic on it or discuss with you via mail.
anyhow you wish

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
bigmo1:

I failed lost this battle the day I was born. �
sorry boss. It's part of life experiences.. never stop fighting it
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hathor5:

You know nothing about the overwhelming majority of men across the world.

LOL. OK.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
I actually have convincing proofs that God exists and loves you dearly.
I will convince you with the points I'll state.
can I create a topic on it or discuss with you via mail.
anyhow you wish
I prefer trolling to you trying to preach.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I prefer trolling to you trying to preach.
lol no qualms.
I'll send a pm anyway, hope your mailbox is active?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
lol no qualms.
I'll send a pm anyway, hope your mailbox is active?
It's a standing rule, I don't reply to PMs so don't take it personal.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
esthel:
Your are the one spewing nonsense like you don't know it could be an issue. Yes she is busy because she has to be busy, does it give him the right to cheat, No. So what gibberish are you saying, please get out of my mention.
if the man was busy you'll be the one complaining of cheating on him because he never had your attention.
Keep talking rubbish, by the way don't think you're faceless on this forum cos your profile and identity has been expose on this forum.
if you talk any future nonsense here I'll be forced to upload your picture so everyone here could see you and take note of you
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Ilekokonit: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Authoreety:
Many things, but most especially, no fear of God.

Anyways, in this instance, I see a career woman who didn't have time for her family, hence the husband decided to find solace elsewhere..

I always wonder when I see a husband and wife living apart in separate cities or travel away from one another for extended periods of time. Its just a recipe for disaster as ALL men have daily physical needs including early morning erection (and if his blood is circulating well, he will have this till he dies) and with his wife almost permanently living in a different city or even if in the same city, once a wife starts denying her husband sex or using sex a weapon to control him or settle scores, the man WILL cheat sooner or later and this is why some married men impregnate their house girls when madam is not around or around but not willing to have sex with him as often as his body demands.

Although some men will still feel the need to sleep with other women even when their wife gives it to them 24/7, a wife not being around everyday to satisfy her man emotionally and sexually is asking for trouble as for some men, their wife and kids absence in the house on a DAILY basis leaves a void for the man after a hard days work (especially a high flying man) and this leads to the man becoming lonely after 5pm Mon to Fri and all day Sat and Sun and being human he may at first seek out someone of the fairer sex to talk to and while away time and conquer his loneliness and this quickly leads to sex with the companion as his wife is not around although some men do not actually engage in sex with their side chicks and they just want companionship in times of loneliness.

I'm sure if Ataga had his way of coming back to this world he would have taken the bull by the horn and come out to his wife that he was getting desperately lonely with her absence in Abuja and he was thinking she should get a transfer to Lagos or he moves to Abuja to do his work since he is the boss and if he no longer enjoys sex with his wife or if the wife is starving him of her body and presence, then he should as a last resort after all other options have been tried divorce her or tell her he wants to marry a new wife and damn the consequences which may mean losing a lot of money in a divorce settlement but at least he would still be alive now but then again if he had ended up marrying his killer, she would STILL have killed him sooner or later as she is cold hearted as only a cold hearted person will stab a fellow human any where talk less of in the neck twice and then again in the stomach.

Muslim men are lucky as they are allowed to marry up to 4 wives with no drama resulting from this.

Maybe the polygamy of our grandfathers was the best way to go. ?

If Ataga had married a younger woman (apart from Chidinma) as his second wife, he would still be alive today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Akinsazy1985: 12:59am On Jun 26, 2021
hehhehheeee grin grin grin grin grin
Wickedtruths:

I can hear your father barking inside the cage.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Promiseibritam: 6:24am On Jun 26, 2021
As una dy blame dis man make una ask una self some qust...

like.... did she always gv him sex wen eva he demand for it?
or she always complain that she's tired.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by AmUmokeme(m): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2021
NO BODY CARE TO TELL US HOW THEY MEET,EVEN THE NIGERIAN JOURNALIST ? WAS IT DURING ONE OF HER PRACTICALS THAT TOOK HER TO SUPER TV STATION THAT THE CEO SAW AND STARTED FOLLOWING HER LIKE INSTAGRAM ,OR HE SAW HER UNDER STREET LIGHT FOR LAGOS IBAFO WAY? OR NA WHERE THEY TWO WENT TO BUY HARD DRUGS AND SMOKE WEED? OR THE CEO SAW HER AT A SEMINAR OR LECTURE IN HER SCHOOL? INIUMOREN WAS KILLED BY A MAN,MAN TOOK THE BLAME,CEO WAS KILLED BY A WOMAN HE AS A MAN STILL TAKE D BLAME,OK O.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by crackhaus: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2021
Rozcol:
Who made it wider?stop all this rubbish just to justify a cheat,see where it has landed him.I hope crackhaus is reading this.
Come send me a mail, you and I need to settle this matter once and for all... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by AroOkigbo(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2021
biotechshola:
When we say in Islam, men are allowed to marry more than once, they'll rant and call us names, but everyone one of them from the top of their leaders to the least followers both the righteous and unrighteous engage in extra marital affairs. Just imagine if he had Married the lady legally?
Muslims have even joined to marry only one wife.
With 4 wives, those dat will cheat will still do.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2021
Wittyduchess:
It's a standing rule, I don't reply to PMs so don't take it personal.
still one of the reasons to justify that you're a male.
Why don't you accept that guy's pm?
Cos you know he'll finally realized that your not a lady
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by NgHotGirls: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2021
angelfallz:
i had wanted to highlight 1 or 2 of your points, but i realised that you have too many points. Well said. Especially the kill the matter at the police station. In fact if you can kill the matter before it reaches the police it is even better.

Very correct

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by NgHotGirls: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Wow! What a good advice are you a lawyer sir
No, have many lawyer friends
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
still one of the reasons to justify that you're a male.
Why don't you accept that guy's pm?
Cos you know he'll finally realized that your not a lady
lol,is that supposed to be reverse psychology?

I don't owe you or any other person on this forum an explanation. You once accused me of scamming people by posing as a female ,but it turns out I don't even communicate with anyone outside this forum. undecided

For a person that has four monikers and many more that I don't yet know of , you do have a lot of nerve to point fingers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2021
Wittyduchess:
lol,is that supposed to be reverse psychology?

I don't owe you or any other person on this forum an explanation. You once accused me of scamming people by posing as a female ,but it turns out I don't even communicate with anyone outside this forum. undecided

For a person that has four monikers and many more that I don't yet know of , you do have a lot of nerve to point fingers. undecided

mind the way you're talking to a lady undecided
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
mind the way you're talking to a lady undecided
k.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2021
esthel:
Your are the one spewing nonsense like you don't know it could be an issue. Yes she is busy because she has to be busy, does it give him the right to cheat, No. So what gibberish are you saying, please get out of my mention.
I will personally make sure you're banned on this forum.
You crossed my paths and I must make sure I deal with you
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by mandate12: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
ignis:

The side chick is tighter.

cheesy too many werey on NL
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Mannipple93(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Why do you imagine what your neighbors wife taste like
Why do you get tired of eating a particular meal
Why do you get tired of your former best shirt or gown
Did you lose your sense of awe
Did you settle for a less and just discovered
Why did you last cheat
Man is fallen and therefore subject to irrational sin or pure rational evil. The best we can do is to aim for the mark aka the Glory of God. Become like Christ the perfect man, that is the Hope of Humanity. Christ have Mercy.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by esthel(f): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tag as much as you want, I know the people you are tagging checks before they take steps.
AntiAPC2023:

Dominique
Seun
Mynd44
Justwise
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
crackhaus:

Come send me a mail, you and I need to settle this matter once and for all... grin
You already have too numerous people to settle matters with, I'll let mine slide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.