Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (97473 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by esthel(f): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Can you imagine, you must be so jobless and pained to the extent of hacking peoples accounts to fabricate tales, you are a catfish and a hacker, whatever way you did it is none of my business because no female has this kind of time. Go back to your male account and let's continue the trolling. Such desperation, people have mental problem on this site o. Now go back to the grass you were eating, such a cow.
AntiAPC2023:
you this lesbian stop sending me pm I'm not a lesbian..
I have Screenshot where you begged me for friendship.
See evidence below

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Authoreety:
Many things, but most especially, no fear of God.

Anyways, in this instance, I see a career woman who ddnt have time for her family, hence the husband decided to find solace elsewhere..
Shut up. I hate people like you always looking for how to blame the woman. It's annoying. All I see here is a failed man who had no slef control. From all indications the wife is more successful than him and was probably the one bringing home the bacon. The least this lowlife could do was remain faithful and be a good father but he chose to spend her money fvcking and doing drugs with wayward university girls. It's all on him so stop looking for ways to blame the wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by crackhaus: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Rozcol:
You already have too numerous people to settle matters with, I'll let mine slide.
Better... Lol
Sha stop giving me unnecessary mentions you hear?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
crackhaus:

Better... Lol
Sha stop giving me unnecessary mentions you hear?
I mention whoever I want to as long as I'm not breaking any rules,what are you feeling like? I will call FOY for you ooo.You should learn from people's ordeal so as not to be caught unawares, cheating isn't safe anymore Mr Big cheat,see your small mouth.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by crackhaus: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Rozcol:
I mention whoever I want to as long as I'm not breaking any rules,what are you feeling like? I will call FOY for you ooo.You should learn from people's ordeal so as not to be caught unawares, cheating isn't safe anymore Mr Big cheat.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Authoreety: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Shut up. I hate people like you always looking for how to blame the woman. It's annoying. All I see here is a failed man who had no slef control. From all indications the wife is more successful than him and was probably the one bringing home the bacon. The least this lowlife could do was remain faithful and be a good father but he chose to spend her money fvcking and doing drugs with wayward university girls. It's all on him so stop looking for ways to blame the wife.

Even though I may agree with you, I must not fail to let you know that you are a very foolish imbecilic grass eating bastard. Stupid idiot.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Authoreety:

Even though I may agree with you, I must not fail to let you know that you are a very foolish imbecilic grass eating bastard. Stupid idiot.
lol. E pain am grin

Stop defending nonsense. The man messed up and all blame should rest at his feet. If the wife was not giving him the attention he deserves, he should have addressed it or sought a divorce.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Authoreety: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
lol. E pain am grin

Stop defending nonsense. The man messed up and all blame should rest at his feet. If the wife was not giving him the attention he deserves, he should have addressed it or sought a divorce.

run along kid...
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Authoreety:

run along kid...
suck my ass.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by esthel(f): 5:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Post it and go get a life, by the way lesbians are human, what more you got to say.
Witttyduchess:
that esthel is a lesbian, she also sent me a PM too.
See the Screenshot attached below.
I've also seen her pictures I got from Facebook and she's ugly.
Should I post her pictures here?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:43am On Jun 27, 2021
esthel:
Post it and go get a life, by the way lesbians are human, what more you got to say.
there goes another lady exposing you.
You're finished. By the time I'm done with you on this forum you'll deactivate this your useless account.
You ugly thing
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by esthel(f): 5:47am On Jun 27, 2021
You must think you can troll cheesy I will deactivate my account for you, because you are what. Your brain must be going through severe pains cheesy cheesy.
GrandFinale2021:
there goes another lady exposing you.
You're finished. By the time I'm done with you on this forum you'll deactivate this your useless account.
You ugly thing
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:51am On Jun 27, 2021
esthel:
You must think you can troll cheesy I will deactivate my account for you, because you are what. Your brain must be going through severe pains cheesy cheesy.
we have your location and address, your name and phone number and your pictures we took from your social media accounts.
You'll be tracked down and arrested soon and with evidences we have gathered on this forum, you'll be sentenced and spend the whole rest of your miserable life in jail.
Lesbianism is prohibited in this country and I'll use you to serve as deterrent to others
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by esthel(f): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2021
So who now stopped you. If you don't do it this week you are bastard. E pain am well well cheesy cheesy empty vessel.
GrandFinale2021:
we have your location and address, your name and phone number and your pictures we took from your social media accounts.
You'll be tracked down and arrested soon and with evidences we have gathered on this forum, you'll be sentenced and spend the whole rest of your miserable life in jail.
Lesbianism is prohibited in this country and I'll use you to serve as deterrent to others
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by InspectorLawal(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2021
esthel:
So who now stopped you. If don't do it this week you are bastard. E pain am well well cheesy cheesy empty vessel.
hello there, my name is Inspector Lawal Gbadamosi of the Lagos State Criminal and Investigation Department (CID).
We received reports from several nairalanders on account of your criminal activities on this forum which includes scamming people of their hard earned resources, lesbianism and several other notorious activities on this forum.
They have submitted your data with us and we found out that you reside in Lagos, claim to be married and you graduated from UNIBEN and we'll be visiting the school on Monday to obtain more information on how to track and arrest you.
Be rest assured that you'll be caught and the Long arm of the law will catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by esthel(f): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Welcome Sanitary Inspector cheesy cheesy , I hope you are going to get well paid for all these stress.
InspectorLawal:
hello there, my name is Inspector Lawal Gbadamosi of the Lagos State Criminal and Investigation Department (CID).
We received reports from several nairalanders on account of your criminal activities on this forum which includes scamming people of their hard earned resources, lesbianism and several other notorious activities on this forum.
They have submitted your data with us and we found out that you reside in Lagos, claim to be married and you graduated from UNIBEN and we'll be visiting the school on Monday to obtain more information on how to track and arrest you.
Be rest assured that you'll be caught and the Long arm of the law will catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
esthel:
Welcome Sanitary Inspector cheesy cheesy , I hope you are going to get well paid for all these stress.
Hahahaha
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by delishpot: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2021
sweet7oyin:
thats because cheating for a man isn't sn't the same as cheating for a woman

But death is Same. Thank God for equal landing field in DEATH.
When he goes there he should explain how cheating for men isnt same as for women. CONTINE,
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by sweet7oyin(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
delishpot:

But death is Same. Thank God for equal landing field in DEATH.
When he goes there he should explain how cheating for men isnt same as for women. CONTINE,
do you mean hell I dont really get you
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Dreebieee(f): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Authoreety:
Many things, but most especially, no fear of God.

Anyways, in this instance, I see a career woman who ddnt have time for her family, hence the husband decided to find solace elsewhere..

Because she's a career woman, she automatically had no time for her husband abi?
If she was the one who cheated I'm so sure no reference will be made to her husband's career.

A man cheated and the wife you blame. Well done.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by PRESIDENT2003(f): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.