Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (97463 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:50am On Jun 25, 2021
All those lazy girls you see in Lekki and VI without a job but are living rich, these are the kind of men financing them.

Also, the girl said the man did not want to take care of her, how then did he give her his card and pin immediately? It’s contradictory.

RIP though.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Chi133(f): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=Romanoff post=103066440]

I was waiting for this.

Was the man a jobless man? Wasn't he also a career person? You think as a CEO and billionaire, he sits at home to wait for his wife?

A man's true character is tested when he has money. And the devil used his money and love for women to send him to an early disgraceful end.

Speak for yourself and the men you know.

I know prosperous men who have never stepped out on their wives.

So who come gain now, the man tired of sleeping with his beautiful wife or the wife who is still alive and still doing well in life?

I hope she remarries a younger guy.
Lies. Is 98 out of 100
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by PacAmaru: 6:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
Men are insatiable bastards stupid gender
baby girl is that all u got to say

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Ryan03(f): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2021
esthel:
Well from this I see a busy career woman who probably isn't home all the time. Still doesn't justify cheating, a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife is available 24/7
forget all these stories, man are cheats by nature. Any man that tells you otherwise is deceiving you, just telling you what to want to hear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Jonegonu: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2021
She is too busy for her work. Making her not to have time for her husband in the night.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2021
See how pretty and classy the wife looks. Some men are cursed and that is what is killing them.

He cheated because one, he's not a born-again therefore doesn't have the fear of God.

He cheated be because he's one of those who think they can have their cake and eat it.

He cheated because the wife is a career woman who doesn't have time to be monitoring his movements as she's busy with making life comfortable for the randy goat.

Career Women, open your eyes very well. Don't let any man turn you into a man in your marriage and be going after one smally who doesn't know anything yet.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Mayng01(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by IranianSea: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
It's not in a man's nature to hold on to a single woman... No matter how much he loves the wife, the urge to hunt younger women will always be there.

Some men fight the urge... The good news is, non has ever won grin
You're so right. No matter how beautiful you wife is... I mean no matter how... The urge to pansh another p***y will always be there. Though I try to control myself but trust me I always think about it but haven't cheat on her yet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Juoflife1(f): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Men are dogs. They get good food but decide to eat from sand.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by deltateam: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2021
cmecproblem:
Rich beautiful married women are usually unavailable to their husbands. Busy 24.7 traveling the world. Frustrated husband can do nothing about that but cheat.

But even then, didn't he understand the marriage vows?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by kingthreat(m): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Let Polygamy be fully legalized. Many men can't be faithful to only one woman. That is life.

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Forgodsgrace: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Husband staying in Lagos wife working in Abuja,Let’s be sincere with ourselves ,all these career women hardly have time for their husbands and the woman is no saint has she might also be playing away match.All those oga at the top would have had the taste of honeypot.RIP to the man!

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Victoria938(f): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Such a pretty woman....

What the hell are you looking for?
He wasted his life on nonsense.
I dont blame the girl but him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Ikea81: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Simple naa,Brenda got wife skills , chidinma got home skills. Men need both skills one during the day and the other at night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Chuka200: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2021
HonNL:

Brenda Ataga, Usifo Ataga and Chidinma Ojukwu, the side chick

Michael Usifo Ataga and his wife Brenda Ataga

Michael Usifo Ataga and his side chick Chidinma Ojukwu

PM NEWS

The wife even look like feminist I’m not sure she can make a man happy no wonder see her jaw

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Romanoff(f): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=Chi133 post=103066632][/quote]

I understand you, those of you incapable of killing the list of the flesh already have this answer in your pocket.

Continue, then dey give trophy for how many women you shag for heaven.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by kingthreat(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2021
CharisEleos:
See how pretty and classy the wife looks. Some men are cursed and that is what is killing them.

Like your father, your brother and future sons. As long as they have phalluses, your statement applies bto them too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by alizma: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2021
Authoreety:
Many things but most especially, no fear of God.
This is the most stupid comment. Why did God create woman in the first place..... To provide company for man right? Have you read the woman's profile, is there anything in that profile that doesn't indicate that the woman was definitely not providing that company? I only blame him for engaging in illicit drug which was the cause of his death not the cheating

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by otino(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2021
Career in public service is not a busy one,
that man is a cheat.

esthel:
Well from this I see a busy career woman who probably isn't home all the time. Still doesn't justify cheating, a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife is available 24/7

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
Answer this question first; why a bike rider in my village with an able-bodied wife, children and two pregnant side chicks would decide to rape a deaf mute in the bush one random morning.
It's in him����
David with his plenty wives and plenty money to marry as many as he wanted still killed a man to take his wife
Solomon almost married all the women who came his way and even brought in more as concubines.
Sometimes I wonder if Solomon slept with all his women of he just kept some as friends.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by MarketDispatch: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2021
hmm
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by AuroraBrls: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2021
What makes you think the Wife doesn't cheat too or isn't capable of it.

What if they have an understanding or agreed to live separate knowing fully well that entagling with others is allowed

Some rich and learned folks practice lots of variations in their unions nowadays, even partner swapping. Money makes one to try uncertain terrains in this marriage thing.

It's just the man's unlucky day, nobody holy pass.

The stupid girl could have just drugged him, withdrawn all she could with the ATM, take picture or make videos to send to the wife if he tries anything. Killing him was just stupid and pointless.

16 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2021
You guys just had to drag his wife into this mess.

Many Nigerians are sick.

They rejoice at the shame and downfall of others.

Why does her picture need to be thrown around the internet?

What for?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Juicewrld27: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2021
This story has dragged on for too longm that one is their own concern. My own problem is the hunger pancs i am feeling right now cry
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Waterysperm: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Side Chick dey sweet pass wife. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by alizma: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2021
kindlyheart:
the wife is finer than the side chick. I wonder what took him outside
And when did beauty become a tool for good marriage. If you are a Christian, open your bible and show me where it was written that the virtues woman is the beautiful woman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by murphyibiam15(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
Men are insatiable bastards stupid gender
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by gambia(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2021
deltateam:

But his manhood lives on. That's why it's being discussed.

The family must be going through alot at the moment. May we have a better ending.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by zoedew: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Lust of the eyes. Refusal to accept Jesus as his Lord and Saviour and live the life of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by RPG2020(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Maybe he wife nor get time for the Man in the morning afternoon evening even night �

Man nor hot �
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by jaxxy(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2021
I will tell u what it is and I have seen it happen over and over again.

Men smtmes don’t know their limits and boundaries.

Men like to conquer bt smtmes they do this in the wrong direction.

Most achieved men have bad taste when they attain success.

Cheating on ur good wife is a stupid game that is bound to lead to some stupid actions and lifestyle.

And Finally Bad habits. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
Answer this question first; why a bike rider in my village with an able-bodied wife, children and two pregnant side chicks would decide to rape a deaf mute in the bush one random morning.
because his brain is not productively engaged

Na only to shook shook inside hole (privates or mouth) full his brain

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.