Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) (121465 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2021
buJu234:
Self defense.. why didn't she stab his leg..?

But instend she stabbed his neck.. this is murder no longer self defense..

Same thing with late George floyd

If she stabbed him in the leg , especially in the thigh, there are major vessels there that can bleed and bleed and bleed. He will still die.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Lucifer aka Satan can never be innocent.

The deed was masterminded by Lucifer and commissioned by the Lady.

Why not rebuke the Lucifer when you have the chance.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by juman(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2021
The end of raging rapist manfriend.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Ruben225571(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2021
I hate Nigerian society i swear!
If this evil girl(murder is a male) his look and body won’t be looking this untouched or clean! They would first beat the hell out of him. But is female now, see as she’s clean and untouched like nothing terrible happen!! sad
When this evil slays idiots commit Murder or evil, they always tag it” he try to have his way with her” her papa left leg and prick for saying that trash” after eating, drinking, smoking, take ATM and withdraw money, what else were you expecting idiot sad, from the foolish idiot you kill sad? There’s more to this story!!
Fear innocent looking girls, they’re deadly than our dear Anini and Shina Rambo that year grin!!

I expect some beating even without bruises on this evil and slay idiot murder!!

If this Murder was done by a male person. Don’t be surprised if he’s not looking normal or his left eye is taken off!!

If to say I’m the gatekeeper of hell” I would deal with that idiot billionaire he won’t believe” I would make sure he never stop burning :! You have a beautiful wife, beautiful children..You has money, not just millionaire but billionaire” what else do you want? If you must commit adultery as you’re curse, Must you have a girlfriend? Can’t you pick any of those sweet actresses for a short time, pay her huge amount as is in your DNA rather than having this evil idiot slay queen as your girlfriend? I so much believe you have more than one girlfriend this mumu dead man!!! Anyway we move. Rest in pieces” Ah sorry in peace!!

Big Lessons from Billionaires!

Crypto is dipping that’s why am here. Am going back ASAP ;
Unah dooo for crime section”Ah sorry Thread grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2021
Jeon:

Fuvk you.. Go ask ur mom who impregnated her before u talk to me,with your smellymouth. Cuz I'm not a bastard seed like you.
Jeon:

Still remain the same he dropped off like a plain paper.. I only pity the children because of social bully tongue

In essence, you're fati2001.
Why pity his children because of social bully like yourself when you already said that their father deserved it? Are you not confused?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2021
Bouz:
You are an idiot, walaihi. You lack common sense, Are you contended with your life

Yes

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by emerged01(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2021
Harddiskng:
This guy’s injury are too severe to be afflicted in self defense as the babe claimed.

Same self-defense and there is not a single mark on the girl’s body? When he is bigger than her, how naa?
Man always think they are stronger than woman. No man is stronger than woman because we all know they are our weaknesses.
While you have a lot going on in your mind,their thoughts are always opposite. They strike when you least expect.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jaisman26(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

see as he lay down like fowl with epilepsy..

A BILLIONAIRE [ just imagine ]
the way he left this earth like a plan paper.

GOOD FOR YOU.

LACK OF CONTENTMENT OVER DO YOU.
any one alive now could say anything about the death man but what are your ways with your creator? Are you blameless and sinless person now as we are writing all jargons up and down. No matter how sinful the man could be, no one has power to take a life of another person. May God forgive his shortcomings and judge us accordingly
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Oludara202: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

I don't get it, what's all these, just move on if you got nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by ledaman: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

Do you how you will end yours? undecided
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2021
authority2006:

when you already said that their father deserved it? Are you not confused?

Yes. He deserves it..

Rest in piece.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by daniwise(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Jeon:

Is like u are among the souls living a reckless life down on earth.

That's y I strongly believe u are a bastard.People like u are worst.Hypocrite
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Popesuccess(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2021
donbachi:
Dis looks like a premeditated murder.
No and i strongly belief the girl's side of the story. He saw an innocent girl and thought he could use her anyhow he want.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2021
ledaman:
Do you how you will end yours? undecided

If you take caution. And abide by the rules and regulations. It will end well.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Ruben225571(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2021
I hate Nigerian society i swear!
If this evil girl(murder is a male) his look and body won’t be looking this untouched or clean! They would first beat the hell out of him. But is female now, see as she’s clean and untouched like nothing terrible happen!! sad
When this evil slays idiots commit Murder or evil, they always tag it” he try to have his way with her” her papa left leg and prick for saying that trash” after eating, drinking, smoking, take ATM and withdraw money, what else were you expecting idiot sad, from the foolish idiot you kill sad? There’s more to this story!!
Fear innocent looking girls, they’re deadly than our dear Anini and Shina Rambo that year grin!!

I expect some beating even without bruises on this evil and slay idiot murder!!

If this Murder was done by a male person. Don’t be surprised if he’s not looking normal or his left eye is taken off!!

If to say I’m the gatekeeper of hell” I would deal with that idiot billionaire he won’t believe” I would make sure he never stop burning :! You have a beautiful wife, beautiful children..You has money, not just millionaire but billionaire” what else do you want? If you must commit adultery as you’re curse, Must you have a girlfriend? Can’t you pick any of those sweet actresses for a short time, pay her huge amount as is in your DNA rather than having this evil idiot slay queen as your girlfriend? I so much believe you have more than one girlfriend this mumu dead man!!! Anyway we move. Rest in pieces” Ah sorry in peace!!

Big Lessons from Billionaires!

Crypto is dipping that’s why am here. Am going back ASAP ;
Unah dooo for crime section”Ah sorry Thread grin
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by AfroKnight: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2021
No way that girl could have stabbed him in the neck if he wasn’t heavily drugged or unconscious. That girl planned this sh!t.

If she was scared for her safety like she implied, is it his neck she will target with a knife? That neck wound strongly suggests premeditated murder.

Imagine the uproar if a 21 year old guy killed his 50 year old sugar mummy. Will people be giving excuse for his poverty or blaming the woman like they are doing in this case?

This girl should pay for what she did.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by WHOYOUUU: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2021
The murderer, has been told what to say and all that, these are my few points.
1.a lady following a man to a hotel know what they are going to do there,
2. Her intention was clear, for her stealing the his ATM and withdrawing millions. she has plan to steal from the deceased.
3. A man cant be so weak for a little girl to use knife to kill him, except he is at sleep.
4. The young girl is an harlot, and we all know the mind all these harlot that smokes and takes drugs has.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2021
daniwise:

That's y I strongly believe u are a bastard.People like u are worst.Hypocrite

Fuvk you..

Go live ur reckless life..
The truth is always bitter to the unhappy doer's.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by eyinjuege: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, as much as I don't subscribe to the nonsense he posted, yet your wish for him holds no substance...

Circumstances within that man's control led to his death... This is not a case of misfortune or ill-luck.

Let us learn from this tragedy, lead better lives, not wishing evil upon one another.

Because his mistress killed him doesn't mean it was circumstances within his control.
His wife could have been the one with the knife, or even his brother or child.
We have seen cases of wives killing their husbands and vice versa.
We have seen cases of brothers killing each other .
This man was just unlucky to have fallen into the hands of a murderer, a hardened criminal.
Probably half or more of married Nigerian men have mistresses, yet half of our married men haven't died from the hands of their lovers

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by chudez0147(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2021
Franckelv230:

He who laughs last laugh better. Imagine a useless living mocking the dead, how sure are you that you won't wish you died like him.
Lol ... what's so special about his death that would make him wish he died like him ?

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Trustedpronet: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Any nigar killed by a woman is hero...ro ta ta ta that just the way it is...things will never be the same.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by CSTRR: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2021
But this man wife fine o.

Na her new lover go enjoy am.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Jaisman26:
any one alive now could say anything about the death man but what are your ways with your creator? Are you blameless and sinless person now as we are writing all jargons up and down. No matter how sinful the man could be, no one has power to take a life of another person. May God forgive his shortcomings and judge us accordingly

Satan will welcome him with a wide open arms.

And feast will take place 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by friendl: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

You are insane
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by benalvino2(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2021
He probably lost his life the moment he gave her his ATM pin
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Ruben225571(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Popesuccess:
No and i strongly belief the girl's side of the story. He saw an innocent girl and thought he could use her anyhow he want.

Who’s this? Didn’t you hear where the girl say the man is not doing anything for her since their together and the mumu man say take ATM and withdraw any amount she like? And she say that’s not what she what, was she expecting the man to married her?

Pope respect yourself nah

When all this slay evil girls commit crime, they always tag it, he try to have his way with her, is the mumu man her papa, relative? What was she expecting after eating, smoking, drinking and take money? Is the mumu man Father Christmas? Don’t reason with mouth bro, I didn’t mean to insult but to insight you., though there’s more to this story!!

Peace
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Bossman25(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Oga! U know it's a lie na...read between those lines..
The Oga no dey settle this babe well. Then this faithful day the Oga give her launch and wants total access even Anal if na u u go gree?
The Oga later do the forcing round 1.
Round 2, he wants more...Angry babe vex no wan give Oga......She reach knife to protect naa!
Later for round 1 issue, she jejely pick her #380k ....for bye bye transactions.

Eillyeillz:

Same thing i've been saying, she claimed he hit her head against a wall, but had no bruise to show for it, or at least scratch marks to show for all the rough handling she claimed to have received.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2021
chudez0147:

Lol ... what's so special about his death that would make him wish he died like him ?

Please help me ask am!

I'm only ashamed of the way he dropped off because of his status. Is not a good way to die for a human being. Not to mention a well known public figure.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by eyinjuege: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2021
I really hope she gets maximum punishment for killing this man.
What's more surprising is the people saying it served him right, for cheating on his wife.
Because he's an unrepentant cheat doesn't mean he deserved to lose his life o.
Where is your humanity?
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Abubaka50(m): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2021
Senior man just die chicken.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2021
friendl:

You are insane

Live me alone..

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by ledaman: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2021
Jeon:

If you take caution. And abide by the rules and regulations. It will end well.
Never mock the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.