Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Opinion: Why People Should Not Blame Ataga For Cheating - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: Why People Should Not Blame Ataga For Cheating (3151 Views)

Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Why People Should Not Blame Ataga For Cheating by crackhaus: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
NoToPile:

This guy ehn grin grin

Unfortunately you are right people will never learn, neither will this incident stop peeps from cheating.
Indeed...
Re: Opinion: Why People Should Not Blame Ataga For Cheating by crackhaus: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
descarado:

I love that you said we are more coded.

Very very coded cheesy cheesy

We no dey carry last grin

Lol, e dey sweet to dey coded abi... cheesy
Re: Opinion: Why People Should Not Blame Ataga For Cheating by Hangulsaram: 2:36am On Jun 29, 2021
bukatyne:

Did I call Chidinma a 'serial killer' or 'Killer Runs Girl'?
Chidinma the killer runs girl would have found another victim
That was your comment, “She would have found another victim” that mean she goes about looking for victim or I’m I wrong?
Re: Opinion: Why People Should Not Blame Ataga For Cheating by Hangulsaram: 2:54am On Jun 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Who be this one? How is it your business if I shine my teeth? If he had kept his diick only for the wife, would he have been murdered by a side hen? Abeg swerve.
Anty if have ever cheated before can you please say the same prayer to yourself? So because he cheated he should die?
Re: Opinion: Why People Should Not Blame Ataga For Cheating by NgHotGirls: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
undecided
takimsipho:
I grew up in Samaru, Zaria, the town where Ahmadu Bello University is located. As a kid I already knew of Campus marriage and girls living with their boyfriends off campus or those who go to Abuja for weekend with Alhaji. I can't count the number of girls in my neighborhood who before they were 22 have already aborted 2 or more pregnancies. Girls from the south who do their NYSC in the north turn to low key prostitues. See eh, girls leave their homes and do bullshit far away and come back and pretend to be saints. Their past is usually a secret. If you know that your husband will not or did not marry you as a virgin don't get angry when he cheats on you becos that same thing that made you not able to keep yourself until marriage is the same thing that makes him flex even when married. If a man is broke nobody cares if he is faithful or not, that's why guys when they make money do whatever they like. You girls are not perfect, you whatever you like when you are young and wake up in your 30s and 40s and talk as if you don't have a past.
Last las u go marry them abi, vagina no get meter
Re: Opinion: Why People Should Not Blame Ataga For Cheating by NgHotGirls: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Your opinion does not matter
HONESTFACT101:
op you are a fool
Re: Opinion: Why People Should Not Blame Ataga For Cheating by SavageResponse(m): 6:21am On Sep 14, 2021
Kondomatic:
Something that Bobrisky saw and ran away?
Being a man is not easy abeg.

grin
Re: Opinion: Why People Should Not Blame Ataga For Cheating by Hamachi(f): 5:20am On Feb 24, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Marry This Year But No Woman In My Life Yet.. / Help! / Husband ‘sues New Wife For Fraud’ After Seeing Her Without Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.