Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight (60501 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Goalnaldo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mummyfour:
The Ataga's family is making this statement rather late.
The kind of conspiracy theories I have been reading concerning this case on WhatsApp group chat is enough to wake the dead man and force him to tell his own side if the story.
I don't know where the conspiracy theorists get their information from. And all of a sudden everybody don turn journalist for chidinma matter
can you add me to the group chat I'm kinda bored.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
My sixth sense is telling me that is an arranged assassination, it doesn't add up at all.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Chieffoo007: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ataga may your soul Rest In Peace
But what if Chindima is now pregnant with the forcefull act of Sex you made with her
What will be the family conclusion

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by descarado: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nigerians that get high on bad news.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Iceyjayz: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
AuroraB:
Don't even bother yourselves with what people are saying. Most Nigerians no get sense. Ensure your son gets justice. God rest his soul cool
They must get that justice, that murderer of a girl will spend decades in jail, I'm very sure of that

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by nick50(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
The family should be ashamed of thier son that was busy going after a wayward chain smoker ..no sympathy for the stupid motherfucker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by takimsipho(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Please your family should facilitate the immediate release of Chidimma Ojukwu so that she can go and complete her studies.

The Milk your son Usifo Ataga poured inside her and the ones inside CD is enough punishment and deaths already. All the postinors she took has taken care of....

We can't be mourning multiple persons at same time. I strongly believe anywhere Usifo is today he has found peace......inner peace.

One thing is certain your Son Usifo wu ocho Ife ukwu furu agba enyi...

Chidimma should be released and Usifo buried in peace.
YOU'RE A FOOL. Show me the section of the law that states that the punishment of cheating is death. When that Ghanaian pastor killed his wife in Texas USA, shey everybody was calling the man all sorts of names and saying even if the wife was cheating she didn't deserve to die. So a woman that cheats doesn't deserve to die but a man who cheats should die abi. Let me inform you, culpable homicide is not beans, and your sentiments will have no effects whatsoever on the police investigation or court proceedings

5 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Iceyjayz: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]Please your family should facilitate the immediate release of Chidimma Ojukwu so that she can go and complete her studies.

The Milk your son Usifo Ataga poured inside her and the ones inside CD is enough punishment and deaths already. All the postinors she took has taken care of....

We can't be mourning multiple persons at same time. I strongly believe anywhere Usifo is today he has found peace......inner peace.

One thing is certain your Son Usifo wu ocho Ife ukwu furu agba enyi...

Chidimma should be released and Usifo buried in peace.[/s]
Trash from a drunkard

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by zoedew: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
osazsky:
All written by the defendant lawyer nice script.if only the dead could speak.once there is motive there must be murder
See, forensic science and morbid anatomy properly deployed will help reconstruct the story. An autopsy will reveal how sexually active he was before he died. His semen should be on the beddings. His pubic hair on things Chidimma will go into the package not to talk of signs that show whether or not there was a struggle before he gave up the ghost. The defence will have work to do.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Emmhychidi(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
takimsipho:
YOU'RE A FOOL. Show me the section of the law that states that the punishment of cheating is death. When that Ghanaian pastor killed his wife in Texas USA, shey everybody was calling the man all sorts of names and saying even if the wife was cheating she didn't deserve to die. So a woman that cheats doesn't deserve to die but a man who cheats should die abi. Let me inform you, culpable homicide is not beans, and your sentiments will have no effects whatsoever on the police investigation or court proceedings

U dey mind am... Just ignore them jare ...
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
takimsipho:

If you are indulging yourself in this kind of life better Change

Meanwhile Chidimma must be released.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Iceyjayz: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
There is more to this, if killed him for self defence then the money you withdrawn is it for self-defence too
Who are you asking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by HEAVEN4444: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
nick50:
The family should be ashamed of thier son that was busy going after a wayward chain smoker ..no sympathy for the stupid motherfucker

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Shokoloko(f): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,who does not sin in this country ??doesn't your Bible preach that all sins are equal...
Abeg,make una carry your holier-than-thou attitude comot here

There was no where that the person I quoted stated that some sons are worse than others. He just said "Sin".
There is no nairaland rule stating that holier-than-thou individuals are not allowed to comment.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Pricelessruby(f): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
You of course
Iceyjayz:
Who are you asking cheesy
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Iceyjayz: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
pocohantas:
What if Chidinma come get belle like this. Make e be say na Ataga Jnr?
No be only belle nah ball cheesy
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by madukaanaya(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
i dont pity this fool.you had a more beautiful and successful wife but yov choose to betray her loyalty by sleeping around.men will never learn. if it was the woman now society will react differently.he is a fool,a big fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by razzydoo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
There is more to this, if killed him for self defence then the money you withdrawn is it for self-defence too
Lmao! Wo, chop peck. Your head is there. Na armed robber she be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
so whats your hypothesis on this case ? i am interested in hearing what you think happened .
it's simple there are people that pretent to be what they aren't..All the registration was don with fake name fake number fake I'd..it was all planed ...1
Then there is a possibility that they had drink together which is normal for rich men.she drugged his drinks..then took him upstairs locked the doors .note she had another set of cloths white onces she will put on after the murder..this plan didn't start on the day she booked with fake documents this means she has an accomplice.aftee the kill she dress herself on new cloths .kept the old one and walked out of the hotel calmly as if nothing happened.she then drove long distance to use d ATM...unknown to her that her pics will be gotten from there.she went home as if nothing happened .her behaviour didn't change as her dad didn't notice anything. Professionalism ...this is not her first victim..don't judge a book by looking at the cover.i feel for the man if only he could speak.nigerians are so dull forget all those script written by one hunger lawyer.this is not manslaughter this is murder because there was a motive.in america or Europe she will be given life without parole but expect Nigerians to start twitting hashtag save her..she is innocent the society caused it..she is a victim of rape. She also cut the guy attreies meaning there was no way he could survive professionalism he bleed to death..she also stabed him in his stomach close to his kidneys but Nigerians are too dull to think.i will say it again and again this girl does not do drugs she is a born killers if I see someone that is into drugs I immediately see it in your eyes..u can take this info to the bank and u will get cash reward thks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by HEAVEN4444: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
osazsky:
it's simple there are people that pretent to be what they aren't..All the registration was don with fake name fake number fake I'd..it was all planed ...1
Then there is a possibility that they had drink together which is normal for rich men.she drugged his drinks..then took him upstairs locked the doors .note she had another set of cloths white onces she will put on after the murder..this plan didn't start on the day she booked with fake documents this means she has an accomplice.aftee the kill she dress herself on new cloths .kept the old one and walked out of the hotel calmly as if nothing happened.she then drove long distance to use d ATM...unknown to her that her pics will be gotten from there.she went home as if nothing happened .her behaviour didn't change as her dad didn't notice anything. Professionalism ...this is not her first victim..don't judge a book by looking at the cover.i feel for the man if only he could speak.nigerians are so dull forget all those script written by one hunger lawyer.this is not manslaughter this is murder because there was a motive.in america or Europe she will be given life without parole but expect Nigerians to start twitting hashtag save her..she is innocent the society caused it..she is a victim of rape. She also cut the guy attreies meaning there was no way he could survive professionalism he bleed to death..she also stabed him in his stomach close to his kidneys but Nigerians are too dull to think.i will say it again and again this girl does not do drugs she is a born killers if I see someone that is into drugs I immediately see it in your eyes..u can take this info to the bank and u will get cash reward thks
hmmm i think you are onto something here. everything you have submitted makes sense. let me invite naptu2 to come and read it
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by macrodata(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Imagine the ingratitude.
I expected the family to be grateful that Chidinma has brought them clout.
Fück off! Insensitive swine!

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
madukaanaya:
i dont pity this fool.you had a more beautiful and successful wife but yov choose to betray her loyalty by sleeping around.men will never learn. if it was the woman now society will react differently.he is a fool,a big fool.
God will not punish u with death if u cheat on your wife.train your children o..I once worked in a big hotel.if u have a daughter in this present generation it is finished.my bro men dey learn.i have seen 5 some live on stage.married men too are not spared..I had to resign as my conscience could no longer hold me.i pray not to have a daughter it is finished just rest..there are no wives out there anymore it will take the grace of god to find one

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Ayo2004: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
aktolly54:
don't roll with people you don't trust young man.
All the people betrayed in history have all come from the people they trust

Goan change your bank pin to avoid stories that tell, every single human being is capable of betrayal,it's just the extent that matters..while some will betray you for a piece of bread,some will betray you only when their life is at stake
Never trust any body 100%
That being said,na u sabi
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by aktolly54(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ayo2004:

All the people betrayed in history have all come from the people they trust

Goan change your bank pin to avoid stories that tell, every single human being is capable of betrayal,it's just the extent that matters..while some will betray you for a piece of bread,some will betray you only when their life is at stake
Never trust any body 100%
That being said,na u sabi
hmm...I understand you
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Iceyjayz: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
You of course
It can't be me tongue
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Ayo2004: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Shokoloko:

There was no where that the person I quoted stated that some sons are worse than others. He just said "Sin".
There is no nairaland rule stating that holier-than-thou individuals are not allowed to comment.
Nairaland also has no rules that tell you that you shouldn't use your brain
Being logical without adding any form of religous ignorance is common sense
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by detectivejones: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Zaddy has gone to rest now the family is feeling the brunt of his stupid action
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Dewaldg56: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
It's sad what the narrative really is on this issue .This world is stupid. A while ago that girl Umoren or whatever her name is - the girl dt wanted a job but was raped and killed. There was uproar everywhere. Men and women were out there condemning the guy because he did a vile thing to murder the girl. Later on it was revealed(I stand corrected but that's what I read) that the girl was informed about the nature of the job that she will be some sort of a secretary for a weed/drug farm and she agreed and went to take the job- At that point she knew that there was a risk yet she went. She would have known that nothing good can come from working in a weed farm and that it is illegal which makes it morally wrong but she went and got killed. When she died nobody questioned why she still went there after being told that it will be a weed farm(which was not even true because there was no farm). But such a thing would have been red flag enough for her not to go but she went. Now a man was violently murdered in cold blood. Mind you the murderer of Umoren said they had a fight over sex and he hit her with stabilizer or what not(this means he didn't set out to kill her-only to rape her). But here is a girl that stabbed a man multiple times and confirmed him to be dead or near death and still was so vile as to go to an ATM to withdraw his money after the dastardly act but we have people focusing on the fact that he cheated and he got what he deserved. It's a man now killed by a girl it's okay, a guy killls a girl and there's war. And yet we have people asking for equality. What's equal about these type of views

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Shokoloko(f): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ayo2004:

Nairaland also has no rules that tell you that you shouldn't use your brain
Being logical without adding any form of religous ignorance is common sense
It has no rules about use or non-use of brains.
It also has no rules about application of religion in logiic
I am sure that if the mods had a problem with his comment he would be banned.
Alternatively you may mention and invite mods and let them decide

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by osazsky(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
hmmm i think you are onto something here. everything you have submitted makes sense. let me invite naptu2 to come and read it
if she was a novice or in self defense out of fear she would have reported the case to a police station.note the first person she would have told would be her dad who would have followed her to the station..she for get case but for u to know how atm looks like when high on drugs means u didn't take drugs.no case her.i pray the family of the victim gets justice.nobody should blame the man for relaxing with q chic moreover his wife works in port Harcourt.fornication is a sin but murder is a crime.if u do crime u must do the time but if u sin run to God u will be forgiven . God will forgive u but govt and law will not forgive u.this is a lesson to our despirate youth be warned.she fit even be member on nl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by Karlovych: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dewaldg56:
It's sad what the narrative really is on this issue .This world is stupid. A while ago that girl Umoren or whatever her name is - the girl dt wanted a job but was raped and killed. There was uproar everywhere. Men and women were out there condemning the guy because he did a vile thing to murder the girl. Later on it was revealed(I stand corrected but that's what I read) that the girl was informed about the nature of the job that she will be some sort of a secretary for a weed/drug farm and she agreed and went to take the job- At that point she knew that there was a risk yet she went. She would have known that nothing good can come from working in a weed farm and that it is illegal which makes it morally wrong but she went and got killed. When she died nobody questioned why she still went there after being told that it will be a weed farm(which was not even true because there was no farm). But such a thing would have been red flag enough for her not to go but she went. Now a man was violently murdered in cold blood. Mind you the murderer of Umoren said they had a fight over sex and he hit her with stabilizer or what not(this means he didn't set out to kill her-only to rape her). But here is a girl that stabbed a man multiple times and confirmed him to be dead or near death and still was so vile as to go to an ATM to withdraw his money after the dastardly act but we have people focusing on the fact that he cheated and he got what he deserved. It's a man now killed by a girl it's okay, a guy killls a girl and there's war. And yet we have people asking for equality. What's equal about these type of views
Welcome to Nigeria, The fool that killed Umoren also claimed that she attacked him with a stabiliser so killed her in self defense but we all knew it was nonsense. A lot of Nigerians are mentally ill for supporting this crime
Re: Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight by HEAVEN4444: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
after having observed this case closely here is my take. this girl chidinma is a hired assasin. you can tell with the cool calm demeanor. she also exhibited that killer and dangerous yet composed and calculating cool calm demeanour during that smoking video. i believe she was hired to off this man and the process took 4 months from introduction. part of the process was getting foreign phone numbers and fake IDs to hire the place so as not to leave any trace. She also had an extra pair of cloth to change into in case the one she was wearing got bloody. and after the hit she had a few days to be coached on what to say. i know she will not see any jail time because there will be a ground swell of support orchestrated by the guys who hired her to kill this man. she is going to be a star. she will beat the case and will become infamous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Thieves Snatch Policeman's Phone From Him In Broad Daylight (Photos, Video) / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.