Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. (6594 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Oliviajones(f): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mods, do NOT push to front page. THANK YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Kriss216: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
That's good.

I love seeing Nigerian girls in this situation. It gives me joy. It makes me have faith in restoration of brains for SIMP.le guys.

If you're a lady here, you've gone through heartbreak or you're going through heartbreak, DM me.

I want to scatter that heart kpata kpata cool

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Juicewrld27: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
I wonder how people still love in this life. I have loaned Cupid my own heart, who love epp abeg

5 Likes

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by SportsHD: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Calm down. It'll pass.
If you smoke, smoke weed and chill. It'll take the edge off.
And if you're seeking for a rebound, hmu.
Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Hathor5(f): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oliviajones:
He broke up with me over a month ago. We still talk because I keep trying to convince him why we should get back together but he'd rather we remain friends. I've begged, I've cried, I promised changed attitude.
I get panic attacks at night, I can't cope properly during the day. I had built my life around him.

I can't do the no contact thing because I fear he'd forget about me and move on. Please talk to me. This is the worst I've felt.

It's time to build your life around you.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Saintmary(f): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oliviajones:
He broke up with me over a month ago. We still talk because I keep trying to convince him why we should get back together but he'd rather we remain friends. I've begged, I've cried, I promised changed attitude.
I get panic attacks at night, I can't cope properly during the day. I had built my life around him.

I can't do the no contact thing because I fear he'd forget about me and move on. Please talk to me. This is the worst I've felt.

He's had you, you're no longer new to him.
That's what we call see finish.
If you love yourself, cut off all contact with him, dust yourself up and meet a new person.
If you talk to him, he'll only manipulate you into giving him free sex, you can never win that game.

Moveeeeeeee on.

Modified:
And next time, be stingy with sex, very stingy. E get why.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by DDDEnterprises: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
If you built your life around him and the guy is insistent on not having it anymore, then demolish the "building" and get a new life. undecided

And then another advise. Whoever you are going to love next, don't take it to the extent that you build your life around him. That's why it's difficult for you to let go.

Only God's love and favour - if a person deserves it - is permanent and worthy. Everything else in life is transient.

a lover can leave any time. if he doesn't leave as a deliberate action, circumstances such as death, travel e.t.c can make him leave. That's life.

demolish that fvcking building and lay another foundation upon God's love and favour, then start building or topping it with things that revolve around YOU and not someone else.

That's how you live life.

well, this is according to my little wisdom sha

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Kriss216: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Saintmary:

If you love yourself, cut off all contact with him, dust yourself up and meet a new person.
If you talk to him, he'll only manipulate you into giving him free sex, you can never win that game.

Moveeeeeeee on.

Modified:
Be stingy with sex

She's a Nigerian girl. What else will she be offering the guy? Long life

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Oliviajones(f): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Saintmary:

Moveeeeeeee on.

Modified:

He doesn't even want sex. I'd give him that if that's what it takes.
Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Kriss216: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oliviajones:

Sex is cheap these days. We've gone pass the era of manipulating guys with sex.

The bobo no need the smelly kpekus again. I'll advice you go equip your brains. Stop thinking the world revolves around your smelly kpekus.

17 Likes

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by ChiefSosa(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
What's the reason for the break up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Saintmary(f): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kriss216:

Be stingy with sex

I don't know, any other thing, these guys are not worth your cookie.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Kylekent59: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Leave any relationship that you think or know that won't work. You don't have to be a masochistic.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Kriss216: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Saintmary:

I don't know, any other thing, these guys are not worth your cookie.
An average Nigerian girl got nothing else to offer in a relationship aside sex. Trying to hoard the kpekus is to her disadvantage and detrimental to the relationship.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by mariahAngel(f): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kriss216:
That's good.

I love seeing Nigerian girls in this situation. It gives me joy. It makes me have faith in restoration of brains for SIMP.le guys.

Don't be like that.
Be compassionate.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Saintmary(f): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oliviajones:

So, what's your problem?

Move on.

Find your tribe, friends and party with them or go to some religious house or NGO and donate your time.

Wake up already, so much to do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Lamasta(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kriss216:

Be stingy with sex

Jesus is coming soon repent!!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sorry about your breakup.

You're scared he will move on? Wow! That's serious. If you ask me, I'll say let him move on. If it's meant to be, it will.

Delete his number. Stop all forms of communication. Trust me, you'll only hurt for a week, and then you'll start to feel better. Try meeting new people, too.

The issue with most of us is, even when something is clearly not working, we find it difficult to accept the reality. We keep praying and wishing that things would be different. Or he'll wake up one morning and realize you're the best thing that ever happened to him. It doesn't always work that way. Let him go!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by NoApology(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
We've all been there at some point in our lives. I hope the ordeal doesn't leave you cold like it did many of us.

In the end they are just feelings. They'll surely go away.

My advice is go through this pain and heal because it is inevitable, no matter how much you try to avoid it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kriss216:
That's good.

You need help!

I hope this is online cruise, because if you have this much hatred towards Nigerian girls, including your siblings and female relatives, you're going to age faster than the speed of light. I can only imagine how much your skin has wrinkled from all the hate and misogyny filling your mind. Purge your mind, bro.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by pretydiva(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kriss216:
That's good.

Let me wish you same on your sisters and maybe future daughters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Kriss216: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
KimberlyWest:

You need help!
Yeah, I know.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by SportsHD: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kriss216:
That's good.

Woe betide the girl that broke you. Damn! grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by pretydiva(f): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sis it's well. With time,, you will get over him. Give him space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kriss216:

Yeah, I know.

I'm glad you do. Much luck getting the help you need. #peace

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Kriss216: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
KimberlyWest:

I'm glad you do. Much luck getting the help you need. #peace
Doctor advised I stay away from Nigerian girls. Effective remedy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Oliviajones(f): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
KimberlyWest:
Sorry about your breakup.

You're scared he will move on? Wow! That's serious. If you ask me, I'll say let him move on. If it's meant to be, it will.

Delete his number. Stop all forms of communication. Trust me, you'll only hurt for a week, and then you'll start to feel better. Try meeting new people, too.

The issue with most of us is, even when something is clearly not working, we find it difficult to accept the reality. We keep praying and wishing that things would be different. Or he'll wake up one morning and realize you're the best thing that ever happened to him. It doesn't always work that way. Let him go!
Did you say he'll wake up and realize I'm the best thing?
Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kriss216:

Doctor advised I stay away from Nigerian girls. Effective remedy.

smiley Awesome! Just stop hating them. Stay away, not hate 'em.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by mariahAngel(f): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oliviajones:

As hard as this may seem, cut off all forms communication with him.
The more you're connected to/communicate with him, the harder it becomes to let go.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oliviajones:

Not at all. I'm only saying it's what you're wishing for. It doesn't always work that way, sis. I'm sorry.

Move on, dear. And let him do the same. Start with deleting his number. Out of sight is out of mind.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by Kriss216: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
KimberlyWest:

smiley Awesome! Just stop hating them. Stay away, not hate 'em.

Can't remember telling you I hate them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Through A Terrible Breakup. Please Advise. by adadike(f): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oliviajones:

my dear, forget him. It's never easy but I promise you that there are better guys out there but he is too blind to it
Be a sure girl. Have something doing or get a job. Be friendly and prayerful. Make new friends and work on your flaws. Delete every of his contacts. Stop calling him, stop sending him messages. Give him the silent treatment.
Trust me, he will wonder at your new found boldness and he will start kissing you again
And if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I am right here but for now, he doesn't deserve you. Nne, kuo d guy!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Decide What To Eat! / Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.