Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) (31262 Views)

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
I hate hearing stories from weak ass niggas. U are a man, for God sake act as one. That child is very likely not yours. No dna test no upkeep money simple as that.
Keep your emotions aside.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MrOposter: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
phenzy:

If you truly have sense that is according to you o, you suppose know say that babe dey use your head.
ok
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MrOposter: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
LIVINGICON:
I hate hearing stories from weak ass niggas. U are a man, for God sake act as one. That child is very likely not yours. No dna test no upkeep money simple as that.
Keep your emotions aside.
Thanks �
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Chris2863(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Money will always go to those who don’t know how to make use of it......! Chairman Simpson Group of Nigeria. Keep taking care of another man’s child

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
phenzy:

If you truly have sense that is according to you o, you suppose know say that babe dey use your head.
leave that man...I no know which advice him need..Babe don show am everything say no be him get pikin, .baba still dey confuse himself

8 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by AfroKnight: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
MrOposter

You know the truth, but you want to act the fool. Better get serious. Tell her if she doesn’t bring the baby in 24 hours, she should never contact you in this life. Let your parents know too.

You’re not asking for anyone’s advice or permission. You’re stating your terms. You cannot be funding the upkeep of another mans child. How can you allow one silly girl use primary two manipulation tactics on you?

Also, when you obtain proof that the child is not yours, threaten to sue her for a refund of all monies spent on the child. She must know that she is not to contact you under any circumstances. Stay away from that scammer.

If it were me, I would wreck her life a little but it appears you are kind.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MrOposter: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
AfroKnight:
MrOposter

You know the truth, but you want to act the fool. Better get serious. Tell her if she doesn’t bring the baby in 24 hours, she should never contact you in this life. Let your parents know too.

You’re not asking for anyone’s advice or permission. You’re stating your terms. You cannot be funding the upkeep of another mans child. How can you allow one silly girl use primary two manipulation tactics on you?

Also, when you obtain proof that the child is not yours, threaten to sue her for a refund of all monies spent on the child. She must know that she is not to contact you under any circumstances. Stay away from that scammer.

If it were me, I would wreck her life small but you appear to be kind.
Thanks bro. Much appreciated

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by AfroKnight: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
MrOposter:
Thanks bro. Much appreciated

You’re welcome. I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Greenishly: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2021
Powersurge:

For someone that went to university and traveled out, you are not so smart.

1. You don't tell a woman you want DNA test.
2. You expect her to throw her pot of soup (your upkeep money) away by herself by submitting herself and the baby for a test she knew would end in premium tears?

He did the right thing sir, not informing the girl before going for the DNA test could have lead to;
1. A greater shocked when the results prove the child wasn't his grin
2. The huge sums of money being spent for the test( at least his money still intact).

But now it obvious that he has been fathering some else child.
Minimal shocks to him anyway cool

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Greenishly: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2021
phenzy:

Baba said he went to the university lol he only said he went to school and mind you the school could be polytechnic or college of education grin
So polytechnic and college of education no be school abi?
At the end of the day, all of them go finish school still remain unemployed and jobless

Keep discriminating.

18 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Healthquest: 12:58am On Jun 28, 2021
MrOposter:
It's a bit lengthy pls bear with me

I met a lady through 2go in 2014. I asked her out online and she accepted, weeks later, we met one weekend and had sex on the first day! The sex wasn't great, I stopped half way and went to shower. The following day I snooped and discovered that she already have a boyfriend and the guy is in the same school with her. I dissolved everything between us and left for my lodge (I was schooling too but in another school but same state)

She didn't call to apologise and I also locked up. Fast forward 6 month later, she messaged me on Facebook that she was 7 months pregnant. I did my calculations and Instantly knew something was wrong somewhere. I denied being the father, she went on my friend list and dug up my my uncle's profile and chatted him about the pregnancy. My uncle messaged me

Calm me down and request I go see the baby with my parent. We went to her parent house, saw the baby immediately started investigating about dna test. I was humbled by the price of the dna test (200k as at then) because there is no way I was going to raise that kind of money while in school.

Long story short, my parent and I have been taking care of the baby ever since then, I finished school around 2017, travelled out of the country almost immediately after graduation and assumed responsibility on my own.

I came back late 2019, I requested we do a dna test upon my arrival. I went straight up to a known diagnostic center and made enquiries of the price and what to bring before the dna test will be done..

I was told to bring any official means of identification for myself, the birth certificate of the baby and the mother will also have a means of identification too and she will also be present to sign the consent form.

I told her about the requirements and ask her if she had any means of identification herself. She said No! I went back to the diagnostic centre and told them if there is any substitute, they said she can present her NIN slip. I told her immediately to get the NIN slip, days later she told me there were too much people on the queue and that she can't continue to waste her time endlessly. We went back and forth about the NIN slip till the whole of 2020 ended.

The beginning of this year I told her that I'll stop giving her money for the baby's upkeep if she can't provide the NIN slip. With as low as 2500 she can get hers from the local shops.

She called and called for me to send her money for the first 3 months of this year. I didn't budge. I kept to my words. No dna test, no money. School fees time came, she called, I was forced to go back to the diagnostic center this April and pleaded if there is a way we could do the dna test without requesting any form of identification from the mother of the child. They called the head office in lag and told me that we can do the test without the mum's mode of identification. I was elated and called her to bring the baby with her on the 5th of April (Easter Monday) to the my shop, then from there we will go to the diagnostic center. She said OK.

I waited for her to bring the child over, she didn't. She called me 3 days after saying that she went for a church program. I was furious. I told her to show bring the baby the following day (Thursday) she said she will come. Again she refuse to show up. She called 5 days later to tell me that she's sorry. I ended the call and told her that she isn't serious.

She rang me days ago to tell me that the baby is not feeling too well and that she want to see me, she urge me to pls send her something to take the baby to the hospital for treatment.

I'm in a dilemma, I don't know how to go about this. It's obvious that she is deliberately not allowing me to go for the dna test and I don't want to be a deadbeat dad either.

How do I lure her to go for the test? I don't want my daughter to have a bad perception about me that I wasn't there through her childhood (if eventually she turn out to be mine).

Help!
its not a must for d child to b der or even the mother, ask the hospital wat sort of her belongings can they use to carry out d test, if you can get dem dos things.. Your result shd be out.
Stuffs she uses like tooth brush, cloths, sandal and some core stuff she uses alone, i mean ur daughter ooo. They will use it for d test not necessarily must she b physically der.
On a lighter note, its obvious the lady knows you are not the owner of the child but decides to gives you since she is sure your family is rich or she s not sure too if the daughter belongs to you. She might av met two guys same day and could not b certain who in particular owns d belle, d reason she is afraid of the test.

The next action is for you to tell her not to ever call you again, dt ur pastor says the child is not yours and you were told to b far away from her.
She will tell you the truth and even present the child for the test if truly you r the owner.

#wisdom ��

7 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Lifestone:
She is playing you. The money ritual is about to end. Lol
damn grin
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 28, 2021
Her attempts to prevent you from doing the DNA paternity test signify that she has something to hide the child isn't yours. You could get a discreet test done, however. The child's toothbrush, cheek swabs, used kleenex with nasal mucus, freshly-cut fingernails or toenails, are all acceptable sources of DNA you could use.

6 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by bishopjoe02(m): 3:15am On Jun 28, 2021
MrOposter:

I met a lady through 2go in 2014. I asked her out online and she accepted, weeks later, we met one weekend and had sex on the first day! The sex wasn't great, I stopped half way and went to shower. The following day I snooped and discovered that she already have a boyfriend and the guy is in the same school with her. I dissolved everything between us and left for my lodge (I was schooling too but in another school but same state)

She didn't call to apologise and I also locked up. Fast forward 6 month later, she messaged me on Facebook that she was 7 months pregnant. I did my calculations and Instantly knew something was wrong somewhere. I denied being the father, she went on my friend list and dug up my my uncle's profile and chatted him about the pregnancy. My uncle messaged me

Calm me down and request I go see the baby with my parent. We went to her parent house, saw the baby immediately started investigating about dna test. I was humbled by the price of the dna test (200k as at then) because there is no way I was going to raise that kind of money while in school.

Long story short, my parent and I have been taking care of the baby ever since then, I finished school around 2017, travelled out of the country almost immediately after graduation and assumed responsibility on my own.

I came back late 2019, I requested we do a dna test upon my arrival. I went straight up to a known diagnostic center and made enquiries of the price and what to bring before the dna test will be done..

I was told to bring any official means of identification for myself, the birth certificate of the baby and the mother will also have a means of identification too and she will also be present to sign the consent form.

I told her about the requirements and ask her if she had any means of identification herself. She said No! I went back to the diagnostic centre and told them if there is any substitute, they said she can present her NIN slip. I told her immediately to get the NIN slip, days later she told me there were too much people on the queue and that she can't continue to waste her time endlessly. We went back and forth about the NIN slip till the whole of 2020 ended.

The beginning of this year I told her that I'll stop giving her money for the baby's upkeep if she can't provide the NIN slip. With as low as 2500 she can get hers from the local shops.

She called and called for me to send her money for the first 3 months of this year. I didn't budge. I kept to my words. No dna test, no money. School fees time came, she called, I was forced to go back to the diagnostic center this April and pleaded if there is a way we could do the dna test without requesting any form of identification from the mother of the child. They called the head office in lag and told me that we can do the test without the mum's mode of identification. I was elated and called her to bring the baby with her on the 5th of April (Easter Monday) to the my shop, then from there we will go to the diagnostic center. She said OK.

I waited for her to bring the child over, she didn't. She called me 3 days after saying that she went for a church program. I was furious. I told her to show bring the baby the following day (Thursday) she said she will come. Again she refuse to show up. She called 5 days later to tell me that she's sorry. I ended the call and told her that she isn't serious.

She rang me days ago to tell me that the baby is not feeling too well and that she want to see me, she urge me to pls send her something to take the baby to the hospital for treatment.

I'm in a dilemma, I don't know how to go about this. It's obvious that she is deliberately not allowing me to go for the dna test and I don't want to be a deadbeat dad either.

How do I lure her to go for the test? I don't want my daughter to have a bad perception about me that I wasn't there through her childhood (if eventually she turn out to be mine).

Help!

This is simple na, tell her to come with the baby that you want to take the child to the hospital yourself, then you guys go to the lab from the hospital

6 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by gentlestdude(m): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2021
MrOposter:

Oga if you want to drop an advise, drop it and leave. The fact say I come post something for here no mean say you get sense pass me.
you have no sense ode.. make I no vex abeg

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MrOposter: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2021
gentlestdude:
you have no sense ode.. make I no vex abeg
Oga vex.. Who you help? You can actually state your point politely without being abruptly rude.... it undermines whatever valid point you have made.

15 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by gentlestdude(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2021
MrOposter:

Oga vex.. Who you help? You can actually state your point politely without being abruptly rude.... it undermines whatever valid point you have made.
how person go mumu reach this stage mehn... I am ashamed for u chai.

well it is well, this world go surely get foolish people as well as the wise, to make it balance, so ride on in your foolishness bro.. bye

8 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by conscienceman4(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2021
She is gaming you with.
1. Your family
2. Church things
3. Now the child.
4. Be careful
In conclusion, the child is not yours

7 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by LadySarah: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2021
What stops you from visiting and carrying all of you to the hospital?

7 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Powersurge: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2021
phenzy:

Baba said he went to the university lol he only said he went to school and mind you the school could be polytechnic or college of education grin

Lolzzzz. My bad.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MrOposter: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2021
gentlestdude:
how person go mumu reach this stage mehn... I am ashamed for u chai.

well it is well, this world go surely get foolish people as well as the wise, to make it balance, so ride on in your foolishness bro.. bye
Get lost abeg. No be your fault. Jesus christ the 2nd. Sinless creature

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Qualer: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2021
AuroraB:
On action, one-one-leg, nwanne grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

bad pikin!! grin grin
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by AutoChick4U(f): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!
Its obvious you ain't d father.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by AutoChick4U(f): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2021
MrOposter:

Get lost abeg. No be your fault. Jesus christ the 2nd. Sinless creature
But u can provide assistance to d kid if u can. D mom don run you street but d kid is innocent
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by AuroraB(f): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Qualer:

bad pikin!! grin grin
Hahahaha...o buro kwa etu ahu cool
I ff his page and I enjoy his comedy smiley
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Qualer: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
AuroraB:
Hahahaha...o buro kwa etu ahu cool
I ff his page and I enjoy his comedy smiley

that wan echangiró anything o!! grin
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by wajaja: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yxwqq:
Her attempts to prevent you from doing the DNA paternity test signify that she has something to hide the child isn't yours. You could get a discreet test done, however. The child's toothbrush, cheek swabs, used kleenex with nasal mucus, freshly-cut fingernails or toenails, are all acceptable sources of DNA you could use.

Yes the objects listed above can b use to carry out a DNA test but someone need to b careful in collecting DNA samples in other to avoid cross contamination...that is whtly it is advicable for a professional to do it.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by computersoft: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Cunnilingus:
Bro don't bulge. No DNA NO Money. That child isn't yours.

Few years ago I had a fling it resulted in a pregnancy. The lady in question was in love with me but I wasn't. When she told me she was pregnant I told I had doubts but will do my part till the baby is born then we go for the DNA. Well I actually forgot about the DNA. When the baby was 3 months this girl called me and asked that we go for the DNA within the week. On the said date she was there already waiting for me. Fortunately the boy was mine. Now am in love and planning to marry her
Eeeyaah that's good and honest of her...l advice u to do d needful pls.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by fabidamilola(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bros u sef u Bleep up some how.u shouldn't have told her u wanted to have a DNA.u for codedly ask her to bring d baby to play wiv u n frm there take d baby for DNA shikena
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by ThatPetiteChic: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
If she refuses doing the test, take her to court. Also, her child must do a formal change of name to stop using your family name.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by xtervaganza(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
You don’t need the truth cos you already know the truth

That child is not yours. Stop being a poocee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry / Post Your New Year Picture / Certified Marriage Counsellors In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.