Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) (31291 Views)

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Fantazy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Haba!! You should have detected by her behaviour that the baby isn't yours. She is just using you as the Foster father of the baby, u remember how Joseph was to Jesus?
That's how you are to the baby.

The decision is now yours to make
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by litaninja(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
She called you? Gave a date? Got there before you?
Fishy. Initiate another test at another location of your own choosing. Let's see how that goes.
Shalom.

Cunnilingus:
Bro don't bulge. No DNA NO Money. That child isn't yours.

Few years ago I had a fling it resulted in a pregnancy. The lady in question was in love with me but I wasn't. When she told me she was pregnant I told I had doubts but will do my part till the baby is born then we go for the DNA. Well I actually forgot about the DNA. When the baby was 3 months this girl called me and asked that we go for the DNA within the week. On the said date she was there already waiting for me. Fortunately the boy was mine. Now am in love and planning to marry her

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by sniperr007(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:
It's a bit lengthy pls bear with me

I met a lady through 2go in 2014. I asked her out online and she accepted, weeks later, we met one weekend and had sex on the first day! The sex wasn't great, I stopped half way and went to shower. The following day I snooped and discovered that she already have a boyfriend and the guy is in the same school with her. I dissolved everything between us and left for my lodge (I was schooling too but in another school but same state)

She didn't call to apologise and I also locked up. Fast forward 6 month later, she messaged me on Facebook that she was 7 months pregnant. I did my calculations and Instantly knew something was wrong somewhere. I denied being the father, she went on my friend list and dug up my my uncle's profile and chatted him about the pregnancy. My uncle messaged me

Calm me down and request I go see the baby with my parent. We went to her parent house, saw the baby immediately started investigating about dna test. I was humbled by the price of the dna test (200k as at then) because there is no way I was going to raise that kind of money while in school.

Long story short, my parent and I have been taking care of the baby ever since then, I finished school around 2017, travelled out of the country almost immediately after graduation and assumed responsibility on my own.

I came back late 2019, I requested we do a dna test upon my arrival. I went straight up to a known diagnostic center and made enquiries of the price and what to bring before the dna test will be done..

I was told to bring any official means of identification for myself, the birth certificate of the baby and the mother will also have a means of identification too and she will also be present to sign the consent form.

I told her about the requirements and ask her if she had any means of identification herself. She said No! I went back to the diagnostic centre and told them if there is any substitute, they said she can present her NIN slip. I told her immediately to get the NIN slip, days later she told me there were too much people on the queue and that she can't continue to waste her time endlessly. We went back and forth about the NIN slip till the whole of 2020 ended.

The beginning of this year I told her that I'll stop giving her money for the baby's upkeep if she can't provide the NIN slip. With as low as 2500 she can get hers from the local shops.

She called and called for me to send her money for the first 3 months of this year. I didn't budge. I kept to my words. No dna test, no money. School fees time came, she called, I was forced to go back to the diagnostic center this April and pleaded if there is a way we could do the dna test without requesting any form of identification from the mother of the child. They called the head office in lag and told me that we can do the test without the mum's mode of identification. I was elated and called her to bring the baby with her on the 5th of April (Easter Monday) to the my shop, then from there we will go to the diagnostic center. She said OK.

I waited for her to bring the child over, she didn't. She called me 3 days after saying that she went for a church program. I was furious. I told her to show bring the baby the following day (Thursday) she said she will come. Again she refuse to show up. She called 5 days later to tell me that she's sorry. I ended the call and told her that she isn't serious.

She rang me days ago to tell me that the baby is not feeling too well and that she want to see me, she urge me to pls send her something to take the baby to the hospital for treatment.

I'm in a dilemma, I don't know how to go about this. It's obvious that she is deliberately not allowing me to go for the dna test and I don't want to be a deadbeat dad either.

How do I lure her to go for the test? I don't want my daughter to have a bad perception about me that I wasn't there through her childhood (if eventually she turn out to be mine).

Help!

All you need is hair from the baby and yours and DNA test is done.

No need to involve the mother.

My conclusion. The babe isn't sure you are the father.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by chieni(f): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
ObongIdeas:
No girl should try this with me oooooh!!!
lool. Then hold body till you get married.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Babalola0920: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hmmm this guy Bleep that shit leave the baby and mother pikin go find him papa no stress
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Cunnilingus(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
litaninja:
She called you? Gave a date? Got there before you?
Fishy. Initiate another test at another location of your own choosing. Let's see how that goes.
Shalom.

No need. The boy na my Mirror. No difference. Face lips everything.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

I don't think I can be in that situation.
well.
I did this to myself sha.
Shit happens
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MufasaLion: 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kakamorufu:
well.
I did this to myself sha.
Shit happens

I dig bro.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

I met a lady through 2go in 2014. I asked her out online and she accepted, weeks later, we met one weekend and had sex on the first day! The sex wasn't great, I stopped half way and went to shower. The following day I snooped and discovered that she already have a boyfriend and the guy is in the same school with her. I dissolved everything between us and left for my lodge (I was schooling too but in another school but same state)

She didn't call to apologise and I also locked up. Fast forward 6 month later, she messaged me on Facebook that she was 7 months pregnant. I did my calculations and Instantly knew something was wrong somewhere. I denied being the father, she went on my friend list and dug up my my uncle's profile and chatted him about the pregnancy. My uncle messaged me

Calm me down and request I go see the baby with my parent. We went to her parent house, saw the baby immediately started investigating about dna test. I was humbled by the price of the dna test (200k as at then) because there is no way I was going to raise that kind of money while in school.

Long story short, my parent and I have been taking care of the baby ever since then, I finished school around 2017, travelled out of the country almost immediately after graduation and assumed responsibility on my own.

I came back late 2019, I requested we do a dna test upon my arrival. I went straight up to a known diagnostic center and made enquiries of the price and what to bring before the dna test will be done..

I was told to bring any official means of identification for myself, the birth certificate of the baby and the mother will also have a means of identification too and she will also be present to sign the consent form.

I told her about the requirements and ask her if she had any means of identification herself. She said No! I went back to the diagnostic centre and told them if there is any substitute, they said she can present her NIN slip. I told her immediately to get the NIN slip, days later she told me there were too much people on the queue and that she can't continue to waste her time endlessly. We went back and forth about the NIN slip till the whole of 2020 ended.

The beginning of this year I told her that I'll stop giving her money for the baby's upkeep if she can't provide the NIN slip. With as low as 2500 she can get hers from the local shops.

She called and called for me to send her money for the first 3 months of this year. I didn't budge. I kept to my words. No dna test, no money. School fees time came, she called, I was forced to go back to the diagnostic center this April and pleaded if there is a way we could do the dna test without requesting any form of identification from the mother of the child. They called the head office in lag and told me that we can do the test without the mum's mode of identification. I was elated and called her to bring the baby with her on the 5th of April (Easter Monday) to the my shop, then from there we will go to the diagnostic center. She said OK.

I waited for her to bring the child over, she didn't. She called me 3 days after saying that she went for a church program. I was furious. I told her to show bring the baby the following day (Thursday) she said she will come. Again she refuse to show up. She called 5 days later to tell me that she's sorry. I ended the call and told her that she isn't serious.

She rang me days ago to tell me that the baby is not feeling too well and that she want to see me, she urge me to pls send her something to take the baby to the hospital for treatment.

I'm in a dilemma, I don't know how to go about this. It's obvious that she is deliberately not allowing me to go for the dna test and I don't want to be a deadbeat dad either.

How do I lure her to go for the test? I don't want my daughter to have a bad perception about me that I wasn't there through her childhood (if eventually she turn out to be mine).

Help!
did your calculations that time shows you are the owner? If so you can give her benefit of doubt, but am quessing you are not the owner,she seems dodging you.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Skullano:
The child is not yours and she knows..

But you self, you no cum on the lashing day but you go carry pikin say nah your own.

the guy self, person wey he dig half way go shower, he like e get money, that's why the girl arrange am.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Mroposter! As a relationship investigator, I will tell you what happen that very day,
As u know finish lashing that day so the girl has not been satisfied, so she branch her major boyfriend house go finish, that why she confused.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Zain007(m): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2021
If she is boycotting you from doing the dna test of the 3 of u, it implies that u are probably not the father of that child and she can't bear the humiliation that comes with when the cat is let out of the bag. Insist on having this done or else no child support from your end again till you have the test done and ascertain the baby is truly yours.
MrOposter:

Help!
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by BRATISLAVA: 1:33am On Aug 01, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Go to welfare, if she refuse to honour their invitation, they will send police to drag her to their office and forcefully do the test... if the child is not yours, two things are involved , its either she refund you all the money you spent or she forfeit the child to you ...

If the child isn't his, why would she forfeit it to him?

Some of your are after pointless wickedness, not even the truth. All you want is for the police to drag her about, when using a condom isn't that hard.

With all the negative advice, he wouldn't even inform you the child is his, while you go on feeling you're doing your worst with him.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by BRATISLAVA: 1:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Sunrise258:
Ladies and paternity lies. I just discovered my brother had an 8 year old baby outside and worst still the gf had given the baby to her hubby. She's begging we don't show up now pending when she has figured out her next move should her hubby, who thinks the child is his, throws her out. She said we should give her time and I'm here wondering how disappointed her hubby would be when we finally show up for the baby.

If he didn't want the baby before, what is the point turning up to destroy the child and its fathers life?

Why can't men just stay in one place and stop looking for how to put fires in other people's homes? Why didn't he take responsibility from the very start instead of forcing her into a paternity fraud situation? That so called baby is now a child, not some bargaining toy in your hands.

If you wanted to ruin her life, why not do it when the baby was to be born? Pointless revenge.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by davidadenrele: 3:28am On Aug 01, 2021
ote author=MrOposter post=103147265]It's a bit lengthy pls bear with me

Help! [/quote]

Brotherly,

You've done well despite making a mistake you tried your best, to take responsibility, going forward some ladies are like leapers they can't milk a cow but can pour away the cow milk, please note this she's playing games, read between the lines and see the handwriting on the wall, you have nothing to be afraid of, it's obvious you are not the one who inpregnated her she's just looking for who to tie down with pregnancy bro be wise, she is using delay tactics, to collect money, and excuses from coming to take the test cos she knew the truth, from this moment don't send her a dime, remain resolute however let your uncle or families be involved give them the update of what's is happening, you not a charity organization how can someone who's a student says she doesn't have any ID in 2021, despite FG compulsory mandate for every Nigerian to register for BVN and NIN, she's a cheat and liar, bro wise up ooo, she's knows what she's doing please no DNA no money, be firm and no backing down, and let her know that if anything happens to her child she will have herself to blame, if fact get a lawyer and police affidavit to register this issue as she could later sue you to court for neglecting her and the baby take a smart wise move ahead of her she has advisers, probably her family or even friends don't trust this girl's she already hatched her next plan on how to deal with you let her know you much more smater and wiser than her.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Qatar2022: 5:36am On Aug 01, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!
Sorry to say this but you are a fool and a fool at forty at that, how can woman be playing you like this and foolish you has been falling for her , oga man up, go down there and take that child to hospital for a DNA test , know where you stand,. That child is not yours and she knows it, you're such an idiot
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by OgaTheTop2: 6:02am On Aug 01, 2021
@OP, the writing is on the wall... you are not the father of the child. Stop being a fool. smiley
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by OgaTheTop2: 6:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Cunnilingus:

Few years ago I had a fling it resulted in a pregnancy. The lady in question was in love with me but I wasn't. When she told me she was pregnant I told I had doubts but will do my part till the baby is born then we go for the DNA. Well I actually forgot about the DNA. When the baby was 3 months this girl called me and asked that we go for the DNA within the week. On the said date she was there already waiting for me. Fortunately the boy was mine. Now am in love and planning to marry her
I like this. That lady is your wife...no dulling smiley
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MrOposter: 6:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Qatar2022:

Sorry to say this but you are a fool and a fool at forty at that, how can woman be playing you like this and foolish you has been falling for her , oga man up, go down there and take that child to hospital for a DNA test , know where you stand,. That child is not yours and she knows it, you're such an idiot
You can actually state your point politely without being abruptly rude.... it undermines whatever valid point you have made.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2021
She is telling lies obviously .

Telling her you want to take a DNA test was the wrong way to go about it.

Try figuring out a way to get this DNA test asap.

7yrs is too long to keep paying for the upkeep of a child you are not convinced is yours.

Involving her parents is not an option .
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by otonye12(m): 6:44am On Aug 01, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!

Bro, whatever has happened has happened. Dont be bothered by the insult and funny comments people are giving you.
What I'll advice you to do is you have to put your foot down on the DNA test to be down. Inform her family members and yours that if she doesn't bring the child for the test in 3 days, you will not just cut her off financially, but you will block her and her family from ever contacting you. Also inform your family that her matter shouldn't be ever discussed in your presence again. After informing them, block her everywhere and relax, she will either bring the child for the test or she will confess.
BTW, where can do the test in Lagos?
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!
That's not your child. Don't send a dime till that DNA is done.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2021
phenzy:

Baba said he went to the university lol he only said he went to school and mind you the school could be polytechnic or college of education grin
This is very stupid statement. No university student knows better than polytechnic student or college of Education student. This is Nigeria! The standard of education is same across board!

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Sambab(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Even don't let her know where you will do the dna, cos she might tamper with the result, just Use any trick to go alone with your child.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by smartNerd: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2021
Shifi1:
U r her maga..
That child is not yours..
Don't send any money
True
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2021
dingbang:
Woman eh ..they will wreck your life existence if you are not strong.
True sir
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Cunnilingus:

MN fornication is condemned in the bible why do you see it as a norm
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2021
frozen70:

At this point, it's obvious you are not the father of the child

Put a final stop to all the welfare of the child till she comes out to tell you that, you are not the biological father and put it in writing t by the end sign it and there after, once a while you can just dash her something if you wish

Or she surrender her child with her self for the DNA test

It's time now to know the actual truth

Only a woman knows who's baby she is carrying
Hhmmm vaginal people
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2021
phenzy:

Baba said he went to the university lol he only said he went to school and mind you the school could be polytechnic or college of education grin
Bad boy do you mean college of education or Polytechnic are not competent schools
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!

Mumu ...since the test center later accepted for the DNA test without the ID of the child's mother, it's simple the child is sick, call her that and tell her she should come over with the Child so you want to see the baby then she can take the baby to hospital when she arrives never let her go without taking th both to the test center.
Actually you can tell her the test center is a family hospital . Y'all families do go there before she would understand that it's just a test center not hospital the test is done already.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If the child isn't his, why would she forfeit it to him?

Some of your are after pointless wickedness, not even the truth. All you want is for the police to drag her about, when using a condom isn't that hard.

With all the negative advice, he wouldn't even inform you the child is his, while you go on feeling you're doing your worst with him.
you must be silly... if the child is not his... why did she subjects him into taking care of another man's child... you people reasons without brain ...is that how u pass ur own judgement What happens to all the time, money and set back he passes through while training another man's child , oh he should just let it slide... go get some sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry / No Girl Should Be Married Before 17 –aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.