Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) (31263 Views)

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Chinny024(f): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
You are not the father.
You are about to realise you entered one chance.
For now pretend as if you are not interested in the DNA test.Pay the hospital bills and shower pikin more love. One Sunday,pretend that you would like to take the baby for outing yourself. Jejely,go and do it in peace.On your way back,buy ice cream,toys and snacks..
There are many ways to kill a rat..
Simple..

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by RedEnergy: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:
It's a bit lengthy pls bear with me
OP, look women can be 100% mischievous and foolish at the same time. They can destroy something good out of wickedness or hatred. There's a good chance that baby is yours, don't let her stupid and evil attitude make you abandon your child. Change that DNA test center and look for another one. Find the one that you don't have to bring mother or even bring child. Find a center that can do DNA paternity test with nail clippings and Just birth certificate evidence that you are the father. DNA paternity test can also be done with nail samples only, not invasive techniques of swabs, blood etc alone. Some nails clippings from the toes and fingers and you're good to go.

And please don't suffer your possible child just because of a foolish impossible mother. Send her money to go to clinic to care for the child, or go and meet her and go to hospital together. After, when your baby is fully recovered and well, and you are alone with your child or in her presence, use nail cutter and cut small nail clippings from the child toes and fingers. That's all you need to do DNA test. Find a center that can test with non-invasive techniques if your baby mama is afraid of doing the test or doesn't show. It's possible she was cheating and sleeping with other guys during that period, but that doesn't eliminate the possibility the child is yours. And from the way i see your father instincts have kicked in and your sudden attachment and concern, trust me there's a 90% chance that child is yours. The mother is just scared because she is afraid of loosing child support

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cunnilingus:
Bro don't bulge. No DNA NO Money. That child isn't yours.

Few years ago I had a fling it resulted in a pregnancy. The lady in question was in love with me but I wasn't. When she told me she was pregnant I told I had doubts but will do my part till the baby is born then we go for the DNA. Well I actually forgot about the DNA. When the baby was 3 months this girl called me and asked that we go for the DNA within the week. On the said date she was there already waiting for me. Fortunately the boy was mine. Now am in love and planning to marry her

This is a beautiful love story. Lol.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by biggz82: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
I stopped half way and went to shower.

From this statement you no piss inside na

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
You are so dumb, bro.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Oyiboman69: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

I met a lady through 2go in 2014.

Help!
I guess you're in love with the child already and its not easy to let of something so precious... I know you're caught between the devil and the deep blue sea,and in as much as you're pressing for the DNA test,you're still hoping the DNA test confirm the child as yours. however, what ever the result may turn out to be,you should have the courage to take it.

What is your instincts telling you?...is there no single resemblance or any thing the child took from you or your family if I may ask....
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by mamaafrik(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
You will need to use c reverse osmosis here, tell her to bring the child an hospital close to the diagnostic center and talk to the doctor to assist if she refuses tell her that she will be arrested for robbing you through lies and gimmick and she pay you to the last Kobo,try this and she will reveal herself.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by vannessa7(f): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Is it possible that a woman will carry a pregnancy for seven months before informing the man responsible? Were you unreachable at that time or what, if not the pregnancy is not yours, as for her delay tactics, she doesn't want you to know the truth unless you don't mind taking care of the child and making her yours after all many people buy children illegally or adopt children, you will just assume you adopted her but get yours o, in case the real father surface

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by ekesol: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Report her to human rights and access to justice in Lagos. They will mandate her do the test. Many young men have been mislead to taking care of orthers people's baby.

Go to human rights. The woman is in Lagos. U will get justice. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by seasy: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ignore her, no more money.
By the time hunger fire her, she will come to you for the DNA or open up the truth to you.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Lostchild(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter
You dont need advice.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by emonis88: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

I met a lady through 2go in 2014. I asked her out online and she accepted, weeks later, we met one weekend and had sex on the first day! The sex wasn't great, I stopped half way and went to shower. The following day I snooped and discovered that she already have a boyfriend and the guy is in the same school with her. I dissolved everything between us and left for my lodge (I was schooling too but in another school but same state)

She didn't call to apologise and I also locked up. Fast forward 6 month later, she messaged me on Facebook that she was 7 months pregnant. I did my calculations and Instantly knew something was wrong somewhere. I denied being the father, she went on my friend list and dug up my my uncle's profile and chatted him about the pregnancy. My uncle messaged me

Calm me down and request I go see the baby with my parent. We went to her parent house, saw the baby immediately started investigating about dna test. I was humbled by the price of the dna test (200k as at then) because there is no way I was going to raise that kind of money while in school.

Long story short, my parent and I have been taking care of the baby ever since then, I finished school around 2017, travelled out of the country almost immediately after graduation and assumed responsibility on my own.

I came back late 2019, I requested we do a dna test upon my arrival. I went straight up to a known diagnostic center and made enquiries of the price and what to bring before the dna test will be done..

I was told to bring any official means of identification for myself, the birth certificate of the baby and the mother will also have a means of identification too and she will also be present to sign the consent form.

I told her about the requirements and ask her if she had any means of identification herself. She said No! I went back to the diagnostic centre and told them if there is any substitute, they said she can present her NIN slip. I told her immediately to get the NIN slip, days later she told me there were too much people on the queue and that she can't continue to waste her time endlessly. We went back and forth about the NIN slip till the whole of 2020 ended.

The beginning of this year I told her that I'll stop giving her money for the baby's upkeep if she can't provide the NIN slip. With as low as 2500 she can get hers from the local shops.

She called and called for me to send her money for the first 3 months of this year. I didn't budge. I kept to my words. No dna test, no money. School fees time came, she called, I was forced to go back to the diagnostic center this April and pleaded if there is a way we could do the dna test without requesting any form of identification from the mother of the child. They called the head office in lag and told me that we can do the test without the mum's mode of identification. I was elated and called her to bring the baby with her on the 5th of April (Easter Monday) to the my shop, then from there we will go to the diagnostic center. She said OK.

I waited for her to bring the child over, she didn't. She called me 3 days after saying that she went for a church program. I was furious. I told her to show bring the baby the following day (Thursday) she said she will come. Again she refuse to show up. She called 5 days later to tell me that she's sorry. I ended the call and told her that she isn't serious.

She rang me days ago to tell me that the baby is not feeling too well and that she want to see me, she urge me to pls send her something to take the baby to the hospital for treatment.

I'm in a dilemma, I don't know how to go about this. It's obvious that she is deliberately not allowing me to go for the dna test and I don't want to be a deadbeat dad either.

How do I lure her to go for the test? I don't want my daughter to have a bad perception about me that I wasn't there through her childhood (if eventually she turn out to be mine).

Help!
Lol! She knows u r not d father n she is trying to milk u for all she can bf u run go, ve u gone to see the child for urself to know if truly if she is sick. Now insist on dat DNA test n keep at it , if she doesn't bring her , that means the child is not urs.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by emonis88: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Op no go turn mumu for love o!!! Don't sow in another man's field, at d time of harvest d owner of d farm go come chase u commot for im farm.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by wirinet(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
These are the best advice do far.
socialmediaman:
@MrOposter have you considered going to the court to order a DNA test? Get a lawyer and tell them the same story you told us, they should be able to help you

seborrhic:
As
If u are serious u can get a police consent or court order to carry out d test.In that case,she can't refuse bringing the child.IF YOU ARE SERIOUS of course.

Avoid the police as police will just extort both you and baby mama. And I don't think Police can force her to her to submit the baby to a paternity test.

Get a lawyer and sue her the nearest magistrate court for a paternity test. Depending on the lawyer, the whole case might cost you between N50,000 to N100,000.
If the test should prove negative, you can then sue for paternity fraud and a refund of your money spent including your legal fees.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MYHUBBY: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cunnilingus:

Few years ago I had a fling it resulted in a pregnancy. The lady in question was in love with me but I wasn't. When she told me she was pregnant I told I had doubts but will do my part till the baby is born then we go for the DNA. Well I actually forgot about the DNA. When the baby was 3 months this girl called me and asked that we go for the DNA within the week. On the said date she was there already waiting for me. Fortunately the boy was mine. Now am in love and planning to marry her

you crack me up, she was there waiting for you? means she took you there ?

go and redo that DNA in a place of your choice. how can you allowed someone you suspect as a thief to take you to the station that will justify her innocence with these corrupt health practitioners we have lately, does it even make sense ?

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Go to welfare, if she refuse to honour their invitation, they will send police to drag her to their office and forcefully do the test... if the child is not yours, two things are involved , its either she refund you all the money you spent or she forfeit the child to you ...

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by mechanics(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
If you did the calculation well, it means the baby is not yours, learn to zip up next time or get married to avoid another unwanted pregnancy.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Abemy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Apply and obtain an injection to that effect or Sue her for parental fraud.
MrOposter:

I met a lady through 2go in 2014. I asked her out online and she accepted, weeks later, we met one weekend and had sex on the first day! The sex wasn't great, I stopped half way and went to shower. The following day I snooped and discovered that she already have a boyfriend and the guy is in the same school with her. I dissolved everything between us and left for my lodge (I was schooling too but in another school but same state)

She didn't call to apologise and I also locked up. Fast forward 6 month later, she messaged me on Facebook that she was 7 months pregnant. I did my calculations and Instantly knew something was wrong somewhere. I denied being the father, she went on my friend list and dug up my my uncle's profile and chatted him about the pregnancy. My uncle messaged me

Calm me down and request I go see the baby with my parent. We went to her parent house, saw the baby immediately started investigating about dna test. I was humbled by the price of the dna test (200k as at then) because there is no way I was going to raise that kind of money while in school.

Long story short, my parent and I have been taking care of the baby ever since then, I finished school around 2017, travelled out of the country almost immediately after graduation and assumed responsibility on my own.

I came back late 2019, I requested we do a dna test upon my arrival. I went straight up to a known diagnostic center and made enquiries of the price and what to bring before the dna test will be done..

I was told to bring any official means of identification for myself, the birth certificate of the baby and the mother will also have a means of identification too and she will also be present to sign the consent form.

I told her about the requirements and ask her if she had any means of identification herself. She said No! I went back to the diagnostic centre and told them if there is any substitute, they said she can present her NIN slip. I told her immediately to get the NIN slip, days later she told me there were too much people on the queue and that she can't continue to waste her time endlessly. We went back and forth about the NIN slip till the whole of 2020 ended.

The beginning of this year I told her that I'll stop giving her money for the baby's upkeep if she can't provide the NIN slip. With as low as 2500 she can get hers from the local shops.

She called and called for me to send her money for the first 3 months of this year. I didn't budge. I kept to my words. No dna test, no money. School fees time came, she called, I was forced to go back to the diagnostic center this April and pleaded if there is a way we could do the dna test without requesting any form of identification from the mother of the child. They called the head office in lag and told me that we can do the test without the mum's mode of identification. I was elated and called her to bring the baby with her on the 5th of April (Easter Monday) to the my shop, then from there we will go to the diagnostic center. She said OK.

I waited for her to bring the child over, she didn't. She called me 3 days after saying that she went for a church program. I was furious. I told her to show bring the baby the following day (Thursday) she said she will come. Again she refuse to show up. She called 5 days later to tell me that she's sorry. I ended the call and told her that she isn't serious.

She rang me days ago to tell me that the baby is not feeling too well and that she want to see me, she urge me to pls send her something to take the baby to the hospital for treatment.

I'm in a dilemma, I don't know how to go about this. It's obvious that she is deliberately not allowing me to go for the dna test and I don't want to be a deadbeat dad either.

How do I lure her to go for the test? I don't want my daughter to have a bad perception about me that I wasn't there through her childhood (if eventually she turn out to be mine).

Help!
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by kkelvin(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!

It's obvious the baby isn't yours, man. If it's yours, she'll be the first to suggest that the testing is done. Personal opinion though. As a matter of fact, she knew of the pregnancy and decided you'll be the one she'll pin it on the first time she came visiting and you guys had sex.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by kkelvin(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!

On second thoughts, get the courts involved. She will produce the child for the test and not just that, if it's proven it's not your child, she'll pay for everything she has made you cough out since the birth of the child.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by tosinjay(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cunnilingus:

Yours isn't straight forward, if you made the arrangements yourself it would have been different. She called you to initiate it from begining and she was also already there. Mehn i smell s3t up. Agreement with the hospital.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Olibboy: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
ObongIdeas:
No girl should try this with me oooooh!!!
lol
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Klchnjoku: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cunnilingus:

Hmmmm.... she was at the DNA center before you got there?

What if she had bribed the people in charge before you arrived? and those ones gave you an altered result.

This is Nigeria anything can happen so far you can bribe your way.. bro reason this matter Wella ooo
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Fortez: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Do it
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Cunnilingus(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
FiverrTutor:

You're an animal. You don't know who I am so just shut your fvcking gutter mouth you cretin!!!!!

Whoever you are, shove it up your ass. My boy lives better than you do co*k sucker
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by kunlebco(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
parkervero:
Tell her to bring the child for treatment. But make sure you wait for her at that clinic you want to do the test in.

God bless you my brother
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Romanoff:

It's why we all have to be careful about who we lay with.

Las las, there's no upside to premarital sex.

You've spoken well... wink
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Onowudkingmaker: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
Poster, from the ongoing it seems, it's not yours, if it where the need for the money would v pressured her into submitting the baby to the hospital for the DNA test. mean y, how much does it cost to do DNA test these days, I might be in need of it two.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by olamoses75(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!
what's the name and address of your orphanage? I want to register a baby .
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MYHUBBY: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
her flimsy excuses have given you the DNA result or what else do you want
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Answer = she is not sure ….. surprisingly the baby can also be urs.

Advice = No shi shi till DNA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry / Post Your New Year Picture / Certified Marriage Counsellors In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.