Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) (31288 Views)

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by BRATISLAVA: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2021
AFONJACOW:
you must be silly... if the child is not his... why did she subjects him into taking care of another man's child... you people reasons without brain ...is that how u pass ur own judgement What happens to all the time, money and set back he passes through while training another man's child , oh he should just let it slide... go get some sense

If the child isn't his, what is the aim of forfeiting it to him?

Isn't that plain wickedness or another one of your stupid schemes? When the biological father comes along, if it isn't him, what will the gain be?

Some of you are so eager to punish women for your unprotected sex, so you resort to daft retaliations. It's his loss, so he should move on. What is the point in trying to destroy so much? To destroy the child, the real father and himself in a bid for revenge. All because he couldn't use a condom.

Pointless wickedness is stupidity in disguise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by smartNerd: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2021
A person who never made a mistake never
tried anything new. -- Albert Einstein

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by edunaragold(f): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2021
Ignored her ignorance ,its not your child bro,
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by litaninja(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2021
In that case....congratulations!
Cunnilingus:

No need. The boy na my Mirror. No difference. Face lips everything.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Juliearth(f): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2021
I am pretty sure the baby isn't your, but just to the double sure, a "family" outing can be a perfect bait. Take her and the baby out on a nice treat and after that, make your way to the hospital. Her reaction afterwards would make you know if the baby is yours.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Qatar2022: 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
MrOposter:
You can actually state your point politely without being abruptly rude.... it undermines whatever valid point you have made.
I don't care what you think about my opinion but I know I have passed my message, take advice and leave the insult,that's what a wise man supposed to do
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Mykelhendriz: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
format9798:
This guy u no well o. After all this long sermon, so u mean say u never still do the DNA test.

Example of a simp in disguise
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If the child isn't his, what is the aim of forfeiting it to him?

Isn't that plain wickedness or another one of your stupid schemes? When the biological father comes along, if it isn't him, what will the gain be?

Some of you are so eager to punish women for your unprotected sex, so you resort to daft retaliations. It's his loss, so he should move on. What is the point in trying to destroy so much? To destroy the child, the real father and himself in a bid for revenge. All because he couldn't use a condom.

Pointless wickedness is stupidity in disguise.
get out of my way... Atulu
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Victoria938(f): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
That baby is not yours be wise
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by eyinjuege: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If he didn't want the baby before, what is the point turning up to destroy the child and its fathers life?

Why can't men just stay in one place and stop looking for how to put fires in other people's homes? Why didn't he take responsibility from the very start instead of forcing her into a paternity fraud situation? That so called baby is now a child, not some bargaining toy in your hands.

If you wanted to ruin her life, why not do it when the baby was to be born? Pointless revenge.

I don't support paternity frauds, and no woman can be forced into paternity frauds. Everyone who's done that did it deliberately. Even if they had 2 boyfriends, they knew the child could've have been for anyone of them.
But most of the men who abandoned their pregnant gals and come back years later to lay claim to such kids only do it because the kid has a new father.
They might not have bothered if the mum never married, because the child won't have a father figure in his life and can easily come look for the father in future, and even possibly take care of the so called father.
But if the child already has a present father in his life (albeit a non biological father), the chances of such a child looking for the so called biological father is almost non existent
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by eyinjuege: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Go to welfare, if she refuse to honour their invitation, they will send police to drag her to their office and forcefully do the test... if the child is not yours, two things are involved , its either she refund you all the money you spent or she forfeit the child to you ...

A child that's not yours cannot be forfeited to you without the parents consent. That would be kidnapping on your part btw.
Secondly, you can't trade human beings (children inclusive, incase you've forgotten they're humans too).
Because their parent defrauded you doesn't mean you can claim them in exchange for money owed or gifted to their parent . That's human trafficking and possibly enslavement.
All serious offences
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Skullano(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Volkswagen90:
the guy self, person wey he dig half way go shower, he like e get money, that's why the girl arrange am.

Nah him uncle sales girl so she knows the family capacity..

Bar full the bros pocket.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by BRATISLAVA: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
eyinjuege:

I don't support paternity frauds, and no woman can be forced into paternity frauds. Everyone who's done that did it deliberately. Even if they had 2 boyfriends, they knew the child could've have been for anyone of them.
But most of the men who abandoned their pregnant gals and come back years later to lay claim to such kids only do it because the kid has a new father.
They might not have bothered if the mum never married, because the child won't have a father figure in his life and can easily come look for the father in future, and even possibly take care of the so called father.
But if the child already has a present father in his life (albeit a non biological father), the chances of such a child looking for the so called biological father is almost non existent

Paternity fraud wouldn't exist if men used condoms.

But look at the smelly reasoning all over the thread from men. Someone saying the mother should forfeit a child to a man who isn't the father.

Yes, she duped him, so that's why he should ruin the childs life by suddenly turning up. To do what, if not try to hurt her? It's not as if these men care about the children. This is just vengeance to them. From comments you can tell.

Such grave digging only takes the digger.

I'm not in support of paternity fraud, neither am I in support pointless wickedness.

Some of them are really the fathers, but how many women want to be dragged around by deadbeats trying to evade their responsibilities?

If men don't want babies, all they have to do is wear a condom. Most women don't mind children, after all, it's theirs.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by UCHIHAmask: 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Cunnilingus:
Bro don't bulge. No DNA NO Money. That child isn't yours.

Few years ago I had a fling it resulted in a pregnancy. The lady in question was in love with me but I wasn't. When she told me she was pregnant I told I had doubts but will do my part till the baby is born then we go for the DNA. Well I actually forgot about the DNA. When the baby was 3 months this girl called me and asked that we go for the DNA within the week. On the said date she was there already waiting for me. Fortunately the boy was mine. Now am in love and planning to marry her
are you sure she didn't plan for a fake result?are you the one that chose the center for the test?
investigate wella oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? / Certified Marriage Counsellors In Lagos Nigeria / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.