Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) (31265 Views)

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Iamsane: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

Oga if you want to drop an advise, drop it and leave. The fact say I come post something for here no mean say you get sense pass me.

No mind the mumu boy.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Yankee101: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
7 months pregnancy
6 months ago sex
You shouldn't have gotten involved at all
Now, no test no pay
You're being milked like a mugu for another man's child obviously
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by armadeo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Powersurge:

For someone that went to university and traveled out, you are not so smart.

1. You don't tell a woman you want DNA test.
2. You expect her to throw her pot of soup (your upkeep money) away by herself by submitting herself and the baby for a test she knew would end in premium tears?

I disagree.

If it were me I will tell her and you decide to go for it or disappear.

She disappeared but the op is still seeing her. If na me I don lock up since.. the only thing I will listen to is I am at the lab waiting for you. Any other thing na lock up.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Sunrise258: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ladies and paternity lies. I just discovered my brother has an 8 year old baby outside and worst still the gf had given the baby to her hubby. She's begging we don't show up now pending when she has figured out her next move should her hubby, who thinks the child is his, throws her out. She said we should give her time and I'm here wondering how disappointed her hubby would be when we finally show up for the baby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by biggie73(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
These mufus always leave traces or signs that the man is not the father. She left ample signs. Stick to your gun- NO DNA, NO CENT.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by focus7: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:
It's a bit lengthy pls bear with me

I met a lady through 2go in 2014. I asked her out online and she accepted, weeks later, we met one weekend and had sex on the first day! The sex wasn't great, I stopped half way and went to shower. The following day I snooped and discovered that she already have a boyfriend and the guy is in the same school with her. I dissolved everything between us and left for my lodge (I was schooling too but in another school but same state)

She didn't call to apologise and I also locked up. Fast forward 6 month later, she messaged me on Facebook that she was 7 months pregnant. I did my calculations and Instantly knew something was wrong somewhere. I denied being the father, she went on my friend list and dug up my my uncle's profile and chatted him about the pregnancy. My uncle messaged me

Calm me down and request I go see the baby with my parent. We went to her parent house, saw the baby immediately started investigating about dna test. I was humbled by the price of the dna test (200k as at then) because there is no way I was going to raise that kind of money while in school.

Long story short, my parent and I have been taking care of the baby ever since then, I finished school around 2017, travelled out of the country almost immediately after graduation and assumed responsibility on my own.

I came back late 2019, I requested we do a dna test upon my arrival. I went straight up to a known diagnostic center and made enquiries of the price and what to bring before the dna test will be done..

I was told to bring any official means of identification for myself, the birth certificate of the baby and the mother will also have a means of identification too and she will also be present to sign the consent form.

I told her about the requirements and ask her if she had any means of identification herself. She said No! I went back to the diagnostic centre and told them if there is any substitute, they said she can present her NIN slip. I told her immediately to get the NIN slip, days later she told me there were too much people on the queue and that she can't continue to waste her time endlessly. We went back and forth about the NIN slip till the whole of 2020 ended.

The beginning of this year I told her that I'll stop giving her money for the baby's upkeep if she can't provide the NIN slip. With as low as 2500 she can get hers from the local shops.

She called and called for me to send her money for the first 3 months of this year. I didn't budge. I kept to my words. No dna test, no money. School fees time came, she called, I was forced to go back to the diagnostic center this April and pleaded if there is a way we could do the dna test without requesting any form of identification from the mother of the child. They called the head office in lag and told me that we can do the test without the mum's mode of identification. I was elated and called her to bring the baby with her on the 5th of April (Easter Monday) to the my shop, then from there we will go to the diagnostic center. She said OK.

I waited for her to bring the child over, she didn't. She called me 3 days after saying that she went for a church program. I was furious. I told her to show bring the baby the following day (Thursday) she said she will come. Again she refuse to show up. She called 5 days later to tell me that she's sorry. I ended the call and told her that she isn't serious.

She rang me days ago to tell me that the baby is not feeling too well and that she want to see me, she urge me to pls send her something to take the baby to the hospital for treatment.

I'm in a dilemma, I don't know how to go about this. It's obvious that she is deliberately not allowing me to go for the dna test and I don't want to be a deadbeat dad either.

How do I lure her to go for the test? I don't want my daughter to have a bad perception about me that I wasn't there through her childhood (if eventually she turn out to be mine).

Help!

Which kind of dilemma are you in and why do you keep bothering yourself over a situation that is this obvious, you are not the father of the child she was just using the child to milk you so stop worrying yourself over her.

I just wonder how this kind of lady come across you guys and you can't rightly put them in their place.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Kakamorufu(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
No be you born am.

Me sef dey the same dilemma as you.
She no dey pester me about the DNA sef but I go still do am when I ready.

People dey say the boy resemble me gaaan. But I no send resemblance at all.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by tianshie(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
You might still end up being the father. The lady is obviously confused about who the actual father is. She slept with you and her boyfriend about the same time.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by phemmyfour: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

I met a lady through 2go in 2014. I asked her out online and she accepted, weeks later, we met one weekend and had sex on the first day! The sex wasn't great, I stopped half way and went to shower. The following day I snooped and discovered that she already have a boyfriend and the guy is in the same school with her. I dissolved everything between us and left for my lodge (I was schooling too but in another school but same state)

She didn't call to apologise and I also locked up. Fast forward 6 month later, she messaged me on Facebook that she was 7 months pregnant. I did my calculations and Instantly knew something was wrong somewhere. I denied being the father, she went on my friend list and dug up my my uncle's profile and chatted him about the pregnancy. My uncle messaged me

Calm me down and request I go see the baby with my parent. We went to her parent house, saw the baby immediately started investigating about dna test. I was humbled by the price of the dna test (200k as at then) because there is no way I was going to raise that kind of money while in school.

Long story short, my parent and I have been taking care of the baby ever since then, I finished school around 2017, travelled out of the country almost immediately after graduation and assumed responsibility on my own.

I came back late 2019, I requested we do a dna test upon my arrival. I went straight up to a known diagnostic center and made enquiries of the price and what to bring before the dna test will be done..

I was told to bring any official means of identification for myself, the birth certificate of the baby and the mother will also have a means of identification too and she will also be present to sign the consent form.

I told her about the requirements and ask her if she had any means of identification herself. She said No! I went back to the diagnostic centre and told them if there is any substitute, they said she can present her NIN slip. I told her immediately to get the NIN slip, days later she told me there were too much people on the queue and that she can't continue to waste her time endlessly. We went back and forth about the NIN slip till the whole of 2020 ended.

The beginning of this year I told her that I'll stop giving her money for the baby's upkeep if she can't provide the NIN slip. With as low as 2500 she can get hers from the local shops.

She called and called for me to send her money for the first 3 months of this year. I didn't budge. I kept to my words. No dna test, no money. School fees time came, she called, I was forced to go back to the diagnostic center this April and pleaded if there is a way we could do the dna test without requesting any form of identification from the mother of the child. They called the head office in lag and told me that we can do the test without the mum's mode of identification. I was elated and called her to bring the baby with her on the 5th of April (Easter Monday) to the my shop, then from there we will go to the diagnostic center. She said OK.

I waited for her to bring the child over, she didn't. She called me 3 days after saying that she went for a church program. I was furious. I told her to show bring the baby the following day (Thursday) she said she will come. Again she refuse to show up. She called 5 days later to tell me that she's sorry. I ended the call and told her that she isn't serious.

She rang me days ago to tell me that the baby is not feeling too well and that she want to see me, she urge me to pls send her something to take the baby to the hospital for treatment.

I'm in a dilemma, I don't know how to go about this. It's obvious that she is deliberately not allowing me to go for the dna test and I don't want to be a deadbeat dad either.

How do I lure her to go for the test? I don't want my daughter to have a bad perception about me that I wasn't there through her childhood (if eventually she turn out to be mine).

Help!
You have to play smart. If you want to do the DNA test, do it when she least expect it. Infact tell her you are not interested in the test again. When are guards are down, you can proceed with the test secretly
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
If this story isn't fake then you are a spineless Weakling.. smh
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by seangy4konji: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
what do you want us to tell you again

Your sperm not doing again??

Abeg leave the lady and the baby..it iaint yours..
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by petitejolie(f): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
You already know the truth na. Better go and marry and born your own child. Child that will still look for her father.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by sisisioge: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Chai! Too bad for the child. That babe no well sha....what a fraudulent person she be! Well, she fit runs two of you together at that time and thought you would be a better father. Poor baby....it is well.
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by sisisioge: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sunrise258:
Ladies and paternity lies. I just discovered my brother had an 8 year old baby outside and worst still the gf had given the baby to her hubby. She's begging we don't show up now pending when she has figured out her next move should her hubby, who thinks the child is his, throws her out. She said we should give her time and I'm here wondering how disappointed her hubby would be when we finally show up for the baby.

Chai! Chai! Biko make una no let her kill the child or run to the US before una show face o. Wahala na two wheeler fa!

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Myke99: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ghost that babe. That gurl Dey play u, she ball pass Messi
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!

Tell her to bring the baby to your hospital for treatment. Fill in the info as the father and also request for dna test alongside the treatment of his ailment. The rest will be history.

Pray the child turns out to be yours. It will be great if you can approach all this diplomatically. Wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MufasaLion: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!

Damn! She played you for years. The child ain't yours!!! She pinned it in you back then becuase you were too soft at heart and moreover, paternity fraud ain't really something people were conscious of.

You've learnt your lesson.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MufasaLion: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kakamorufu:
No be you born am.

Do the DNA to confirm. Even if the guy is your father's replica do it!

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MufasaLion: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kakamorufu:
No be you born am.

Do the DNA to confirm. Even if the boy is your father's replica do it!
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MufasaLion: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sunrise258:
Ladies and paternity lies. I just discovered my brother had an 8 year old baby outside and worst still the gf had given the baby to her hubby. She's begging we don't show up now pending when she has figured out her next move should her hubby, who thinks the child is his, throws her out. She said we should give her time and I'm here wondering how disappointed her hubby would be when we finally show up for the baby.

Damn!
8year old
The hubby's gonna feel betrayed in all manners.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Lilphillips(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
There's nothing to do here bro, just stop taking another man's panadol. She know who givam belle, make she go meet the person for the baby's upkeep.

Aru m na-aso mkpali.
Aru m na-aso mkpali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Lilphillips(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
There's nothing to do here bro, just stop taking another man's panadol. She know who givam belle, make she go meet the person for the baby's upkeep.

Aru m na-aso mkpali.
Aru m na-aso mkpali.
I don't take insult from anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

Do the DNA to confirm. Even if the boy is your father's replica do it!
I tell you bro. when the time comes. I'll do it, am already googling DNA centres in my loyalty
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MufasaLion: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kakamorufu:
I tell you bro. when the time comes. I'll do it, am already googling DNA centres in my loyalty

I don't think I can be in that situation.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by AljaanIVQ007(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
ObongIdeas:
No girl should try this with me oooooh!!!

Lol..lmao...Lwkmd...
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Sammyimpostor: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Bros, it is clear she doesn't want you to do the test, if I were you, I won't send her money again no matter what.
Since the baby is sick now as she claimed, ask her to bring the baby for you to go and treat the baby, if she oblige, then go straight to the center
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!
Interesting story.
Please do not call it a quit yet until you eventually succeed in carry out the DNA test.
Make sure you do what you have to do to have your fact, incase someone ask did you do the DNA test?
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by Aguogba(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrOposter:

Help!
Bros, get the DNA done. Cut off funding until it is done. You can make up on all the payments you held back when you confirm that the girl is actually yours. Take this piece of advice seriously.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Cunnilingus:
Bro don't bulge. No DNA NO Money. That child isn't yours.

Few years ago I had a fling it resulted in a pregnancy. The lady in question was in love with me but I wasn't. When she told me she was pregnant I told I had doubts but will do my part till the baby is born then we go for the DNA. Well I actually forgot about the DNA. When the baby was 3 months this girl called me and asked that we go for the DNA within the week. On the said date she was there already waiting for me. Fortunately the boy was mine. Now am in love and planning to marry her
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by HardWork29: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Cunnilingus:
Bro don't bulge. No DNA NO Money. That child isn't yours.

Few years ago I had a fling it resulted in a pregnancy. The lady in question was in love with me but I wasn't. When she told me she was pregnant I told I had doubts but will do my part till the baby is born then we go for the DNA. Well I actually forgot about the DNA. When the baby was 3 months this girl called me and asked that we go for the DNA within the
week. On the said date she was there already waiting for me. Fortunately the boy was mine. Now am in love and planning to marry her
How much d dna
Re: DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) by MrOposter: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
HardWork29:

How much d dna
120k brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry / Post Your New Year Picture / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.