Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] (8821 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2021
Ritapearlydove:

Thanks. Are there charges on the card and can it be linked to that PP I mentioned earlier? Just gimme clues if you're uncomfortable answering delete your response in minutes after answering

No card needed.

Note: I'm referring to Flutterwave (the main company), not Barter by Flutterwave (a subsidiary).

Register with my referral (if you wish).
My Flutterwave referral code: RV832373

Visit https://flutterwave.com/ and during registration, type RV832373 in the referral slot.

Flutter moves your money from PayPal to FW account and it takes them 5 - 15 days to process it (5 days mostly).

This is to make sure they do enough auditing because most Nigerians are not to be trusted. This helps scare scammers from using the platform and I like the waiting period.

You know, scammers are always impatient. After the 5 day waiting period, it will move from your ledger balance to your main balance and it can be spent online or sent to any Naija bank account, refunded back to PayPal, subscribe your cable, and do practically anything a normal bank app does.

From PayPal to your Flutter has a charge of about 4.4% or thereabout. Nothing is 100% free in this life. The charge is either visible or invisible.

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Ritapearlydove(f): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2021
iLegendd

Thanks. Info copied
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2021
iLegendd:

No card needed.

From PayPal to your Flutter has a charge of about 4.4% or thereabout. Nothing is 100% free in this life. The charge is either visible or invisible.
It would be nice if this flutterwave works with Payoneer as well. Can I link the flutterwave account to my Payoneer without any card whatsoever?
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2021
Blabbermouth:

It would be nice if this flutterwave works with Payoneer as well. Can I link the flutterwave account to my Payoneer without any card whatsoever?

The question itself is incorrect. They are offering the same service just like MTN and Glo.

Though, Flutter is better. Payoneer is a company run by a bunch of depressed people. Always looking for who to block.

Payoneer will one day run out of business. I still use them, but I don't value them as I used to.

Just use Flutter and you'll be at peace. It has more functionalities for Nigerian. It also provides you a US bank account as Payoneer does. You can use it on Amzon, eBay, etc.

For more info, YouTube and Google won't disappoint you.

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2021
iLegendd:

The question itself is incorrect. They are offering the same service just like MTN and Glo.

Though, Flutter is better. Payoneer is a company run by a bunch of depressed people. Always looking for who to block.

Payoneer will one day run out of business. I still use them, but I don't value them as I used to.

Just use Flutter and you'll be at peace. It has more functionalities for Nigerian. It also provides you a US bank account as Payoneer does. You can use it on Amzon, eBay, etc.

I never knew flutter provides one with a US bank account, I would have ditched Payoneer long ago with their insensitive policies.

Make I go register to flutter.
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by Ritapearlydove(f): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
iLegendd:

They just have themselves some new customers from my side. Thanks for this important info
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ritapearlydove:

They just have themselves some new customers from my side. Thanks for this important info

My withdrawal yesterday and today were 471+ per Dollar.
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
How to find your US bank account details on Flutterwave.

1. Make sure your wallet is selected to be in USD
2. Use your browser, not app
3. Click on Balance
4. Click on TopUp

There you have it.
Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by LaserWr: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2021
iLegendd:
How to find your US bank account details on Flutterwave.

1. Make sure your wallet is selected to be in USD
2. Use your browser, not app
3. Click on Balance
4. Click on TopUp

There you have it.

You are truly a legend, I've been following you for a long time now, and I've learnt a lot from you.

Re: Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] by jasonclement(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Greetings ilegend
I try selecting the NGN to change it to USD, but I can't see a drop down. Please tell me what to do
iLegendd:

Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) / Girls Had Sex On Fela Shrine Stage / NYSC A True Test Of Fidelity