Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? (1957 Views)

Princess Chidinma Is Dominating Nollywood With Her Big Bum Bum (+18 PHOTOS) / Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill / This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by escapefromusa(f): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:
A lot of women have been exhibiting a very disturbing 'fishbrained' counter intuitive logic on the murder of Ataga by his alleged side-chick.

They will never ever talk about the girl because each and everyone of them is engaged in or at one time engaged in the same olosho runs Chidinma was into.

@romanoff sapphire littlelois, uyai and the others.

This ashewo Nigerian girls have decided to engage in .. is a full time and lucrative venture.

Because at the end of the day someone will still drool over their big nyash and sagging breast.

They full Abuja.. they like selling mens clothes and accessories grin

Yeyenatu's
Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

In plane terms u are a murder apologist.... a a stone hearted fuul.
equating armed robbery to having sidechicks......how dating a young gal should lead to death tell me if the gal is not a murderer like you
..It's like saying anything that can lead to disease and loss of property should therefore be met with death...wicked soul

In plain terms, you lack comprehension, naturally, I don't waste my time with the likes of you cos y"all are most times senseless and argue meaninglessly,

Now, the point of my post is this, prevention is better cure, it is best to avoid things and acts that can lead to shame, disgrace, or death, if you still cannot see that equating stealing, robbery to side chick because it can also result to loss of property and life as seen in the chidinma/Ataga saga which is best to totally avoid having a side chick in the first place, then I'm sorry for your parents that wasted educational funds on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
escapefromusa:

They will never ever talk about the girl because each and everyone of them is engaged in or at one time engaged in the same olosho runs Chidinma was into.

@romanoff sapphire littlelois, uyai and the others.

This ashewo Nigerian girls have decided to engage in .. is a full time and lucrative venture.

Because at the end of the day someone will still drool over their big nyash and sagging breast.

They full Abuja.. they like selling mens clothes and accessories grin

Yeyenatu's
Those fools should never be taken serious...that one called big toe is just too sentimental on men arguing round a circle..
I pity men who would wife them

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Biglittlelois:

In plain terms, you lack comprehension, naturally, I don't waste my time with the likes of you cos y"all are most times senseless and argue meaninglessly,

Now, the point of my post is this, prevention is better cure, it is best to avoid things and acts that can lead to shame, disgrace, or death, if you still cannot see that equating stealing, robbery to side chick because it can also result to loss of property and life as seen in the chidinma/Ataga saga which is best to totally avoid having a side chick in the first place, then I'm sorry for your parents that wasted educational funds on you.
I'm sure u dint read the post in thevm first place.
Solomon had 300wives and 700 sidechicks...Yet no one stabbed him to death....U women of this generation are the worst callous ever...killing a man for having sex and u idiots are justifying it. It Sha not be well with u pple

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Am even ashamed a 50 year old could be stabbed by a 21 year old, haba. Was he sleeping or what. Am very sure if reverse was the case like that of the akwa ibom guy. These ladies will be screaming their throats out . Men are suffering o shocked

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Jman06(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I'm sure u dint read the post in thevm first place.
Solomon had 300wives and 700 sidechicks...Yet no one stabbed him to death....U women of this generation are the worst callous ever...killing a man for having sex and u idiots are justifying it. It Sha not be well with u pple
Since they have become evil and kill their sugar daddies, I'll suggest that men avoid keeping them as side chicks but reserve their d1cks for their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by ndidigood(f): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=donbachi post=103187309]Side chicks done give So many wives tearful nites.
Dat is the reason for So many divorces today.
Cos a woman out of pains laid a cures on them..dat they will never find peace in their own marriages,for making husbands not love them solely
Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by boxer022(m): 8:03am On Jul 02, 2021
As much as I am against murder, I will be writing on the issue of a married man dating or having a relationship with another girl outside his matrimonial home. Why will a man who is married and blessed with children be involved with extra-martial affair? What are his reasons for doing that? A man who decided to stop being alone and get himself a wife is not satisfied with the one he got for himself and in the end goes to look for another one outside. Not just a man in this instance, even a woman who is legally married to her husband, still looking for young men outside. It is a very bad and risky thing to indulge in as the effect of it will either be a broken home or even death. If you ask most people out there who are involved in such a terrible thing their reason behind it, you will hear different excuses that are laughable. Even Solomon in the Bible who had 300 wives and 700 side chicks, how did he end up. The man or woman that is involved in such a calamity can never allow their children to do such. Ask them the reason why? I believe that it is inexcusable for anyone who is married to be involved with another girl outside his marriage, as it always ends badly.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=ndidigood post=103257814][/quote]
Does this make sense? There are many side chicks happy today

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are About To Wed, And This Happened / My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me / Please Help!! I Want To Get Married But I Only Attract Bad Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.