Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me (24998 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me / My Husband Is Disrespecting Me / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Orpe7(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
No wonder she ran from you.
U sef dom dey beg am to run since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Romanoff(f): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Funny how simps have happy homes and redpillers are cursing their mothers on frontpage. grin grin

I dey tell you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Orpe7(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
eyinjuege:
Wonders shall never end.
Anyway, you've overplayed your hand
She will sooner or later show you her cards cry

She has o grin
She left his sorry ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022

Didn't you know she likes wearing skimpy dresses b4 u married her?

I'm sure it's her skimpy dressing that attracted you kiss

Meanwhile, locking her out was very FOOLISH of you. You didn't care about her safety.
You exposed her to armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, ritual killers. You risked her life "because of skimpy dress."

You are NOT fit to be a husband. SHAME ON YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Blunttruth: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:
Good day my people. Ignore my wrong sentences please.
It all started like this.
On Sunday my wife wore a dress am uncomfortable with and which is unexpected of a married woman(I mean the gown was too short), when we came back from church I told her never to where such dress again to church she then picked offence that I always complain about her dress being too short, (My wife love skimpy dresses alot which I don't like) I was still talking she walked out on me went and stayed outside like someone who was chased out of the house, she stayed outside for about an hour and later came in and started dressing up to go for an evening program in church, I then told her not to go to anywhere in need us to talk, why I told her not to go is so we can settle the issues. She insisted that she must go that I can't stop her, I repeated my statement telling her not to go that I want us to talk she insisted on going. While she was about to leave I forcefully siezed the house keys from her and let her go, this happened around 5.30pm.
I love seeing my woman in short dresses but not wearing them to church.
On reaching the time she is expected to come back home around 7.30pm I left the house without dropping the house keys anywhere to a hotel and lodged there, she waited outside still around 10pm and sent me a text that do I want to sleep outside I did not reply her, she now called Me i picked and told her to go and sleep where she went to since she has the guts to disrespect mess her husband that am in a hotel at the moment to pass the night there and ended the call she called till 11pm and also sent text messages begging for forgiveness, she then called my younger brother who then called me too begging me to go back home I never picked her call and I switched off my phone.
I came back home around 5am only to discover that she slept on a bench in the veranda.
My people I want ask a question.
Don't I as a husband have the right to tell my wife not to dress certain way or don't I have the right to tell her not to go out, mind you am not the authoritative kind of husband but on this one I need to stamp my authority as the head of my family.
My wife is a good woman and I love so so much, I just needed to discipline her.
Our marriage is two months old.
You did well. It's better than beating her. But next time don't lock her out. You can leave the house ,come home to change and go out. Don't eat her food or the other food. That's enough.

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by rottennaija(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:
On Sunday my wife wore a dress am uncomfortable with and which is unexpected of a married woman(I mean the gown was too short), when we came back from church I told her never to where such dress again to church she then picked offence that I always complain about her dress being too short, (My wife love skimpy dresses alot which I don't like) I was still talking she walked out on me went and stayed outside like someone who was chased out of the house, she stayed outside for about an hour and later came in and started dressing up to go for an evening program in church, I then told her not to go to anywhere in need us to talk, why I told her not to go is so we can settle the issues. She insisted that she must go that I can't stop her, I repeated my statement telling her not to go that I want us to talk she insisted on going. While she was about to leave I forcefully siezed the house keys from her and let her go, this happened around 5.30pm.
On reaching the time she is expected to come back home around 7.30pm I left the house without dropping the house keys anywhere to a hotel and lodged there, she waited outside still around 10pm and sent me a text that do I want to sleep outside I did not reply her, she now called Me i picked and told her to go and sleep where she went to since she has the guts to disrespect mess her husband that am in a hotel at the moment to pass the night there and ended the call she called till 11pm and also sent text messages begging for forgiveness, she then called my younger brother who then called me too begging me to go back home I never picked her call and I switched off my phone.
I came back home around 5am only to discover that she slept on a bench in the veranda.
Don't I as a husband have the right to tell my wife not to dress certain way or don't I have the right to tell her not to go out, mind you am not the authoritative kind of husband but on this one I need to stamp my authority as the head of my family.

This is very foolish of you. Irrespective of anything, why would you let your wife sleep outside in the bench till 5am?

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by rottennaija(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Romanoff:
I wonder how she disciplines you when you misbehave.

Or only you have a monopoly of being the disciplinarian in the marriage?

I see immaturity all over your post and if you continue like this, you will run out of ways to "discipline" your wife.

What is wrong with waiting till she's in a saner mood to talk? If she had even spoken to you in that mood and it escalated to a quarrel, only God knows what you'd have come here to say.

You knew she loved skimpy dresses before you married her, now you want to force her to change to suit your idea of a "married woman".

Una no go follow una spec, you'll marry a woman and frustrate her into what she's not because you're the "husband".

When that woman begin show you pepper now, you won't tell us how you've forced her to be what she's not.

We dey wait for you for front. Continue o.

This is one thing men do not understand. A woman thy loves you is ready to do anything you want for you, but only if you asked in a respectful loving way.

3 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by spartan117(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Funny how simps have happy homes and redpillers are cursing their mothers on frontpage. grin grin
Redpillers and toxic feminists end up in unhappy relationships.

It takes a couple who love and respects each other and also recognise as well as adhere to the God ordained marital roles for a marriage to work.

5 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by pocohantas(f): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
spartan117:

Redpillers and toxic feminists end up in unhappy relationships.

It takes a couple who love and respects each other and also recognise as well as adhere to the God ordained marital roles for a marriage to work.

I don’t know of your God and his design, but yes, it takes two respectful mumus to have a good marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by spartan117(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t know of your God and his design, but yes, it takes two respectful mumus to have a good marriage.
Lol
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Romanoff(f): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Blunttruth:

You did well. It's better than beating her. But next time don't lock her out. You can leave the house ,come home to change and go out. Don't eat her food or the other food. That's enough.

See advice o.

Advising a married man to not eat food bought with his money over a disagreement in 2022.

Women, should we tell them?

This format no dey work again na.

4 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2022

Didn't you know she likes wearing skimpy dresses b4 u married her?

I'm sure it's her skimpy dressing that attracted you kiss

Meanwhile, locking her out was very FOOLISH of you. You didn't care about her safety.
You exposed her to armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, ritual killers. You risked her life "because of skimpy dress."

You are NOT fit to be a husband. SHAME ON YOU!!!

Big shame!
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Iykenuwa(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:

Now that she has left you for good, are you happy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by naija4life247: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
If a man keeps repeating

I’m the MAN IN THE HOUSE

I’m the MAN OF THIS HOUSE

seriously he is NOT

If you are married to a woman whose mother is the head of her family, then you may need to remind such a woman over and over that you are the head here.

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Blunttruth: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Romanoff:

See advice o.

Advising a married man to not eat food bought with his money over a disagreement in 2022.

Women, should we tell them?

This format no dey work again na.

It's better to do that if he is angry than beating her.
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
360degreess:
Typical feminists way of thinking, that's why most of you are suffering in marriages.The husband is the head of the house, accept this reality and have peace of mind.. What he did was absolutely right.Infact, she can get worst treatment from other men.
grin Right Abi, you are among the red pillars that helped him crash the marriage. Now that he is crying and seeking for a way to reunite with his wife una don run leave am. Red Mumu Association.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Kobojunkiee: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
grin Right Abi, you are among the red pillars that helped him crash the marriage. Now that he is crying and seeking for a way to reunite with his wife una don run leave am. Red Mumu Association.
Reunite ke? lipsrsealed
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Reunite ke? lipsrsealed
Ah.. you haven't seen his new post grin.. My question is where are those idiots backing him up. They typically encouraged him till he crashed his marriage, what the OP didn't know was he was being encouraged by 19-year-old kids.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Kobojunkiee: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Ah.. you haven't seen his new post grin.. My question are where are those idiots backing him up. They typically encouraged him till she left him, what the OP didn't know was he was being encouraged by 19-year-old kids.
Kai!

Tufiakwa! lipsrsealed
OH i wish the woman is herself on nairaland. She can maybe read through his history to understand what really happened in her marriage and hopefully get the closure she needs to move forward from this. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Labista234: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
sad sad sad
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by noble2faith(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
DaniDani:

Why are you Yoruba people mentioning me all the time? Pls what does danidani mean in Yoruba language?

Really rolling on the floor. Danidani indeed! It has a pejorative meaning though!
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by tnktosin(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Romanoff:

Leave him alone. He's waiting for Nairaland children to hail him and award him a redpill certificate.

After he has ruined his marriage, he will still come back here and we go dey wait.

MODIFIED

Like say I be prophet.

Op done ruin him marriage and as usual, he came back here to tell us and we are here reading about it.

And you were right!!!

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by FreeSpirited: 6:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Simran94:

Well well well

His wife has finally left him to go to her parents house but your fellow “redpiller” has turned to a SIMP looking for her.
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 17, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Then why is he still looking for her?
LOL
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by NOwazobia: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
When adults with kids brain get married. The OP clearly abused the institution of marriage. Without Shame, he still has the guts to post it to the public.

At this point, it's better to be a Simp than a foolish, retarded redpiller, if this is one of the redpillers' doctrine.

Tueh a thousand times!
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by newdawn2017(f): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Nacoss25:
u re a Rabid animal, full of urself. U married a slave. U "forcefully seized d house key from her" u proud coward. Who do u think u re to dish out orders like that to a fellow adult? Re u d owner of d church? Did they complain to u? Is she d only lady that wears such skimpy clothes to church? I will deal with u d street way if I was that woman love will immediately end in my heart for u. U demonic narcissistic sociopathic entity!

1 Like

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by newdawn2017(f): 12:13am On Mar 19, 2022
Skullano:

My friend shut up there, she was comfortable disrespecting him all in the name of going to church but he can't be comfortable to take the decisions.
shut up u Rabid animal. Disrespect him how?? Is she his child? Isn't she a full fledged adult? What do u mean,? See d tone of his voice as he orders her. Is d marriage d military hierarchy? May snake bite u.
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by newdawn2017(f): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2022
yorubarere:

It was a little bit extreme accepted. But he did right by discipling her nonetheless. Women that can't look their pastors in the eyes will now start disrespecting their men at home. Only foolish men will take that bullshits.
disciplining her as his child, or secondary school teacher, I don't understand?? A full fledged adult? A co pilot or captain?? A Queen? U failed at all u do. May fail to live.
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by placeofallure(f): 2:07am On Mar 19, 2022
webosky:

You are fool young man, you'll ruin your marriage if you continue like this, so you where comfortably in a hotel room while your newly wedded wife slept in the veranda and you have the guts to post it here, always remember that women don't forget.

Thank you. That's my take too. The woman was wrong to have disrespected her husband, but the punishment wasn't commensurate to the offence. Ki la gbe, ki le ju?

For risking my life with robbers, rapists, ritualists and the likes, thereby putting me in harm's way, I won't divorce him but it's waiting for him. I don't know the Jupiter that'll talk me out of taking my pound of flesh. It's seething, simmering, waiting for him. I'd serve him better than he served me. Wicked egoist!

3 Likes

Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Arielle: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2022
newdawn2017:
u re a Rabid animal, full of urself. I married a slave. U "forcefully seized d house key from her" u proud coward. Who do u think u re to dish out orders like that to a fellow adult? Re u d owner of d church? Did they complain to u? Is she d only lady that wears such skimpy clothes to church? I will deal with u d street way if I was that woman love will immediately end in my heart for u. U demonic narcissistic sociopathic entity!
Chai!!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me by Dnockeror333(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2022
As the head of the house, you became the feet of the house.
A head that holds the feet, always comes down.

COME DOWN

Such headship displayed by you is so childish! I think you are a child-husbabd!

Till tomorrow. Go down on your knee in the privacy of your room and beg her for forgiveness

Do it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend / 6 Types Of Women During Sex...ladies Which Is Yours??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.