Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,256 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love (753 Views)

How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / She Said She's A Virgin And Highly Spiritual, But Here Wat She Says Bout D****k / 190 Relationship Therapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by 190: 4:01pm On May 08, 2011
Most parents will say yes, but then again, most moms say they would abort their baby if their father was their ra[i]p[/i]ist, so does that kinda cast doubt on mother's love being truly unconditional? I mean if the kid raped or try to kill their mom, or one of their siblings, sadly there might be a good chance their mother would hate them, right?

Same with pets. I mean, a pet will turn on their owner if they abuse them. With romantic love, there are some cases where 2 people are truly inseperable, but that is the exception because more than half of marriages end in divorce and many of those in hate and bitterness.

Is any love truly unconditional? or should we just be happy with the imperfect, "conditional" love?
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by aminalib(f): 5:33pm On May 08, 2011
***farts****
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by IZUKWU(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2011
I don't understand what you are saying.
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by harakiri(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2011
Okay, i can't stomach it anymore. 2 years ago, 190 was loonie of the hour. Last here, he upgraded to "Mr Romantic a.k.a Mr Fun-Boy". Now,he's entering another "department" of "psycho analysis" and i'm a bit uncomfy with these 360 degree changes. My guy, wetin dey happen? Which one be all this unwarranted mature comments? Lol
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by 190: 6:53pm On May 08, 2011
**breaths down** embarassed
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by aminalib(f): 6:58pm On May 08, 2011
^^^negro i asked u a question in ur bellydance thread 30 years ago
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by 190: 7:05pm On May 08, 2011
^sorry i wasnt thinking straight then, my team lost the league embarassed
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by aminalib(f): 7:12pm On May 08, 2011
yea its the end of the world now?
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by xynerise: 7:13pm On May 08, 2011
@190. Antelope Who is abnormal now? grin
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by 190: 7:14pm On May 08, 2011
^shurrup but i got assets.
and u dont have nothing neither are u rich angry~
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by aminalib(f): 7:26pm On May 08, 2011
^^^your two pairs of white church shoes does not count as assets
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by xynerise: 7:31pm On May 08, 2011
^ I love you for reminding him that. grin
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by 190: 7:33pm On May 08, 2011
aminalib:

^^^your two pairs of white church shoes does not count as assets
xynerise:

^ I love you for reminding him that. grin

Please could both of you kindly contribute to the topik

or take the door behind you since una nor get sense!! grin grin

cheers cool
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by BABE3: 7:36pm On May 08, 2011
**straight face**

190, so what's going down?! **clears throat**
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by 190: 7:43pm On May 08, 2011
Please people ** do get to the subject on ground ** i would see u later
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by aminalib(f): 7:46pm On May 08, 2011
190 is something that matter.? cheesy
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by african1(f): 7:47pm On May 08, 2011
There is no such thing as unconditional love. Just as there is no such thing as love at first sight.

Ps. Did anyone read "The pact: a love story" by Jodi picoult.
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by BABE3: 7:49pm On May 08, 2011
190:

Please people ** do get to the subject on ground ** i would see u later

Sexy! So that's how we rolling uhn? Aight fam!

@Topic: I don't know what the French is going on--

**lost face**
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by Omolola1(f): 7:50pm On May 08, 2011
unconditional love exists btw a mother and her child
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by 190: 7:59pm On May 08, 2011
Sexy! So that's how we rolling uhn? Aight fam!

swerry u av 2 understand, im going to emotional times, im heartbroken and in pain
now is not the time, @ least let me recover from this pain!

we just lost the title, please lemme heal a little. i'll keep to my word! cry
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by BABE3: 8:02pm On May 08, 2011
190:

swerry u av 2 understand, im going to emotional times, im heartbroken and in pain
now is not the time, @ least let me recover from this pain!

we just lost the title, please lemme heal a little. i'll keep to my word! cry

You don't have to keep your word. It's fine fam. I'm cool.

Heal for as long as you want. You have all the time! wink

Ndo!
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by 190: 8:21pm On May 08, 2011
shocked angry
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by harakiri(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2011
@190. . . You haven't answered my question but all the same (in regards to your thread), there is NO such thing as "unconditional love". Everything about life revolves around "conditioning". I'm pretty sure you know what i'm getting at so i'll cut it here.
Re: What 190 Thinks Bout Un-conditional Love by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 08, 2011
Bringing up the rape issue is wrong. A lot of women that are raped lose their minds, literally. For those that choose to keep their children and raise them, they aren't wicked or unloving to them intentionally. Women lend their hands and support to rape victims all the time. Rape victims can still love children as well. Raising a product of your rape, however, is an entirely different ballgame. Maybe in the child, she sees his face, his nose, his eyes, his kind of hair, maybe even his behavior. With that said, I don't see that as a valid argument.

In order to argue rape being a reason for love with conditions, it would have to be under the notion that women intentionally treat children conceived by rape differently/wrongly.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Relationship Advise / Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ / Ways To Turn Off Unwanted Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.