Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (76548 Views)

Dean Hurlock: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested In The UK / Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / SOWORE/NNAMDI Kanu:if Yoruba Block 3nd Mainland Bridge For 1hr In Protest, Ipob. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
The moment MNK started involving himself with these Yoruba people I suspected something like this to happen.

I'm he sure he was betrayed by one of them claiming familiarity.

When would Igbo people learn?

A Yoruba person male or female should never be trusted by any Igbo person the earlier you learn this the better for you.

- If you are Igbo and you are married to a Yoruba person I'm sorry for you and you'll find out later in life why

- If you are Igbo person and you do business with a Yoruba person I'm sorry for you and you'll find out later why

If you are an Igbo person and you invest in a Yoruba man's Land I'm sorry for you and you'll find out later why.

SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Safemoon: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Zoo men are very funny Mazi pushed the Fulani goverment and showed them were to fall foolishly they fell for his trap.

No sane country can extradite anyone without a court given the order.he purposely came to a shit hole country were he knew Nigeria goverment have an influence maybe a neighbouring country and he was handed over to the zoo.

I believe he came well prepared for them because he know how foolish they are.

It's a new show although and it's gonna be very interesting one at that.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by jfrazzy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
So they can arrest NK BUT CANT arrest book haram ..who cause us for this country
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ohaksy(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=envoymedia post=103202423]Nigerian Activist, Omoyele Sowore has stated that IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wasn't arrested in the United Kingdom (UK) but was kidnapped, IgbereTV reports.

Sowore wrote

Arresting or Kidnapping Nnamdi Kanu doesn't reduce the prices of garri and other food items. Arresting him doesn't not bring and end to kidnapping and bad government. I know the government will count this as a great achievement and turn their attention away from the major problem that troubles our country. Indeed there was a country
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by SLOVFO(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
brightalo1010:

So Nigeria was able to fly enter Uk and kidnap kanu fly back without UK security knowing about it? In accepting this it then simply means Buhari trained people that did such amazing tidy job well. Kudos to Dss for doing such job. Shebi your brain has been washed that's why you can believe any trash. Smh

Cool down bros. He was simply taken outside the UK. Probably the work of mercenaries. Have you read anywhere where the FG mentioned that UK extradited him to Nigeria? And also note that Nnamdi Kanu is not my saviour. And never was.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by nwodo1167(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
This guy na big mugu. He should also be arrested and caged.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Maximar: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
ninetiethcrown7:

Lmaoo werey grin grin grin

It be like say na one unilag babe for Brazil set am up grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by SLOVFO(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
muykem:
You guys reasoning is just too unfortunate because of sentiment. They kidnapped him and took him through forest to Nigeria ba.

And your reasoning is topnotch? Tell me where you read that the UK extradited him to Nigeria. I can only guess that he was taken outside the UK. Probably the work of mercenaries. Have you read anywhere where the FG mentioned that UK extradited him to Nigeria?
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by femmyapson(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
membranus:
Kanu loves women a lot.

As an unbridled sexmaniac,he goes after anything underskirt even though married with kids ..

His wife is a witness.

Kanu was wooed with a beautiful Nigerian lady,who was secretly working for the NIA (national intelligence agency).

He was wooed to Brazil. He arrived at the hotel waiting for his would be sex mate, only for him to find out that the hotel is a haven of secret agents controlled by the Nigerian state.

He was then immediately tranquilized with high dose of an anxiety drug, then tucked into an already waiting Cadillac and driven to the Santiago international airport where a private jet was already waiting to fly him to Nigeria.

He came into the country on sunday night.

President Buhari was not even aware of the capture of this man Kanu, (IT WAS AN ULTRA SECRET MISSION ,A MISSION HIDDEN EVEN FROM THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF HIMSELF) but as soon as he was informed,Buhari cancelled his medical trip to London, so he could have a one on One chat with Kanu.

This is a big win for the Buhari government.
I went to NIA today and a very pretty and caring lady attended to me. They way the lady was acting was so perfect. What you said might be possible.
Organized environment with high intelligency.
But how come you know this?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by yommen: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Frontail:
grin
Remaining you and your Juju man grin grin grin

They become prisoners while you become a free slave.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Fuckthamods: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sunday2021:
fck yourself.
Fvck your mama, selfish cunt
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by ejigboyemustap(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Will you keep quiet?
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Adakintroy: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Whatever!
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by BLIZZARDCON: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ok, that at least proves that Nigeria is not the only place where there's insecurity and where people are kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by NaMe4: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mcquine:
The moment MNK started involving himself with these Yoruba people I suspected something like this to happen.

I'm he sure he was betrayed by one of them claiming familiarity.

When would Igbo people learn?

A Yoruba person male or female should never be trusted by any Igbo person the earlier you learn this the better for you.

- If you are Igbo and you are married to a Yoruba person I'm sorry for you and you'll find out later in life why

- If you are Igbo person and you do business with a Yoruba person I'm sorry for you and you'll find out later why

If you are an Igbo person and you invest in a Yoruba man's Land I'm sorry for you and you'll find out later why.

SMH.

grin grin grin

E be like say this Igbo vs Yoruba battle na eternal.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Superboss: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Now that Buhari's nightmare has been gotten, I hope Buhari will transform Nigeria economically?
Since the fugitive NMK was responsible for Buhari's incompetence, Nigeria's insecurity problems and food inflation.
So, let all hope by next week a dollar will be equal to a naira, a bag of rice will be sold for #10,000 naira and there won't be kidnapping, herdsmen classes and bokoharam is gone.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Omobalo67: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hope the canceled UK medical trip is not connected to this?
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Tdotbluejays1: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
envoymedia:
Nigerian Activist, Omoyele Sowore has stated that IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wasn't arrested in the United Kingdom (UK) but was kidnapped, IgbereTV reports.

Sowore wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161712874987837/?app=fbl
If he was indeed kidnapped, then it's probably by Isreali MOSSADs. They kidnap and drug their victims, load them up on some cargo pallet and private jet fly or cargo them out of the country to a different one.

They are expert in kidnapping fugitives right from the days of fleeing Nazis to Umaru Dikko and now to Kanu.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by zoghys: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
anselm791:

Calm down baby tyrant, It's a free country. R

Since when is this a free country?.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by SonofGod231: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
In this case or any other,When will this guy realize he is insignificant?
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
No bi only banana nha cunana
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by anselm791(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
zoghys:

Since when is this a free country?.

Since when you can ask that question.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
VAR confirms he's the one so how he was arrested is none of my business get the f****** man in the jail please

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Omodua(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lumig:
grin lol. Whether arrested or kidnapped, the fact is that he is in the custody of the Nigerian government to answer for his misdeeds
Misdeeds indeed!
How many Bokoharam and Bandits have been arrested for terrorising Nigerian state. Why the selective justice??
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Qtsnow(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Okay

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by NewFolm4(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
The Dot Nation!
The Dot People!!
The Dot Leader Arrested!!!

The thing pain am...
grin grin

ogelekpomgam:

Poor,dirty,smelling yoloba hater.tueee!. angry
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Factshunter: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Poor,dirty,smelling yoloba hater.tueee!. angry

I see a beautiful, shining, black woman. What's dirty about the beautiful, proud Africa woman, above? Mumu, white asskciker.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Myself2(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin grin grin

Las Las jubril of Sudan caught Kanu of Biafra. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

I guess kanu will be regretting saying Buhari is dead now grin grin

Let’s vote the most popular and powerful

Click like for Buhari

Click share for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
[/s]
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by int0x80(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
So, Nigerian government could abduct Nnamdi kalu from UK but they can't fight boko haram and insecurity in Nigeria. The level of injustice, maltreatment and marginalization meted at igbos in Nigeria are just so glaring like daylight.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Handsum64: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
And so?
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Joe4real1988(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
DenreleDave:

Sorry ehn... Premium tears for you...
His write-up isn't about the arrest of Kanu ok, its about the reality on ground. Isnt it time we stopped being sentimental and face the reality in this country? If everything is cool with you, hence you are supporting this hardship induced govt, just know that majority of the citizens are really suffering.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.