Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? (5937 Views)

Poll: Under what circumstance is it acceptable for a man to hit a woman?

Under no circumstance should a man hit a woman: 31% (5 votes)
A man can hit a woman in self-defense from physical abuse: 68% (11 votes)
A man can hit a woman in elf-defense from verbal abuse: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) / If You Are Wooing A Lady And She Slap You / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by agabaI23(m): 2:59am On May 09, 2011
^Would help press the fart out
Easy smiley
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 3:02am On May 09, 2011
Blood_Shed:
Yes, most of them have average intelligence at best and most men, not like they aren't wiser than women, but are lead by their d!<k, so it doesn't take that much intelligence to outwit a man who isn't thinking.

What country do you live in then?

But you're all the same, I can guarantee you have displayed the characteristics I have described here and in other threads.

Yeah, I suppose that's true in some cases.

We're not all the same just as all men aren't the same. All men and women have something different to offer on a plate. That's a fact. Meet every single man and woman in the world if you wish to disprove me lol.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BloodShed1: 3:05am On May 09, 2011
ogugua88:

We're not all the same just as all men aren't the same. All men and women have something different to offer on a plate. That's a fact. Meet every single man and woman in the world if you wish to disprove me lol.

Yes, every now and then man bites dog.

From what I've seen with women, some might be into different things or whatever, but most, if not all of them display that lack-of-characterness (lol, I guess thats a new term) that I've described time and time again.

So what country are you in? It looks like Nigeria in the background of ur pic lol
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 3:11am On May 09, 2011
Blood_Shed:
Yes, every now and then man bites dog.

From what I've seen with women, some might be into different things or whatever, but most, if not all of them display that lack-of-characterness (lol, I guess thats a new term) that I've described time and time again.

So what country are you in? It looks like Nigeria in the background of your pic lol

The safe word to use is "some" lol. I do I agree with that though.

I visited Nigeria during Christmas holiday lol. You're a big fat meanie. After verbal abuse you're trying to act nice. Bye lol.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BloodShed1: 3:15am On May 09, 2011
So what country do you live in? Are you hiding out or something?

I'm not big and fat. I'm not trying to be nice, I'm just sparing you for now, since you agree. So I am right then, you ended up agreeing with me. As most of you eventually do.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by beejaei: 3:16am On May 09, 2011
@BABE!

That agaba123 guy is totally raz. He does not know the meaning of touche and he is trying to form. Bush boy. And it is "torch" light not "touch" light.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 3:19am On May 09, 2011
Blood_Shed:
So what country do you live in? Are you hiding out or something?

I'm not big and fat. I'm not trying to be nice, I'm just sparing you for now, since you agree. So I am right then, you ended up agreeing with me. As most of you eventually do.

Agree with you on what?
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by LordReed(m): 4:39am On May 09, 2011
The accents in the video sound Indian.

Damn! Overall the three 'hitters' overreacted. Whatever was said to the lady shouldn't have made her hit the guy. The guy shouldn't have hit her back. The colleague was too aggressive, he should have just shoved the guy off the stage.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by LordReed(m): 4:40am On May 09, 2011
@ogugua
You look tall or was it the heels?
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by ShyOne(f): 4:41am On May 09, 2011
2 wrongs don't make a right

In drama and highly stressful situations are times that LEADERS ARE BORN - HEROES RISE FROM THE ASH

He looked and sounded like a woman when the crowd got done

The woman WAS COMPLETELY WRONG - he should have held onto his cool and intellect and allowed her to maintain her STANCE (OF BEING WRONG)

The leader in him should have reared its head immediately - had he maintained his God-given position of a MALE WHO IS LARGE AND IN CHARGE

He shouldn't have swung back PERIOD - SHE LOOKED REALLY BAD WHEN SHE LANDED HIM ONE and stupidly in his quest to get even - he ruined his position and lost the upper-hand in that situation when he swung back

Look again at the video and this time when you look at the video - right after she strikes him - DOESN'T SHE LOOK HORRIBLE?  Pause it as soon as she hits - she looks like the villain that she is and masculine and unsexy all of a sudden - what man in the audience will want a woman that acts like she does?  Had he held himself - he would have looked even more handsome, intelligent, leader-like and she would have looked worse.  When she hit him - he should have verbally attacked her femininity  - threw an intelligent "one-liner" at her and walked off stage with a swag - that would have gotten him women salivating for him, STANDING OVATION, MANY VIEWERS ON HIS SIDE and possibly made her lose her job.

When he clocked her back - he looked and sounded like a girl after her "knights" showed up.  Those very men would have stomped her silly if she had slapped them - but they showboated because they were on television and/or also had a crush on her.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 4:45am On May 09, 2011
Lord_Reed:
@ogugua
You look tall or was it the heels?

Both lol.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BABE3: 4:48am On May 09, 2011
Shy-One:

2 wrongs don't make a right

In drama and highly stressful situations are times that LEADERS ARE BORN - HEROES RISE FROM THE ASH

He looked and sounded like a woman when the crowd got done

The woman WAS COMPLETELY WRONG - to allow her to maintain her STANCE (BEING WRONG)

The leader in him should have reared its head immediately - had he maintained his God-given position of a MALE WHO IS LARGE AND IN CHARGE

He shouldn't have swung back PERIOD - SHE LOOKED REALLY BAD WHEN SHE LANDED HIM ONE and stupidly in his quest to get even - he ruined his position and lost the upper-hand in that situation when he swung back

Look again at the video and this time when you look at the video - right after she strikes him - DOESN'T SHE LOOK HORRIBLE?  Pause it as soon as she hits - she looks like the villain that she is and masculine and unsexy all of a sudden - what man in the audience will want a woman that acts like she does?  Had he held himself - he would have looked even more handsome, intelligent, leader-like and she would have looked worse.  When she hit him - he should have verbally attacked her femininity  - threw an intelligent "one-liner" at her and walked off stage with a swag - that would have gotten him women salivating for him, STANDING OVATION, MANY VIEWERS ON HIS SIDE and possibly made her lose her job.

When he clocked her back - he looked and sounded like a girl after her "knights" showed up.  Those very men would have stomped her silly if she had slapped them - but they showboated because they were on television and/or also had a crush on her.

Lmao-- Right on! That was what I was tryna say o! He made a fool of himself goddammit!

If he had the "hard face" on, and punched the wall or something, that would have been a lot better!

Slapping her and screaming like a 2-year old just didn't cut it!
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by LordReed(m): 5:06am On May 09, 2011
ogugua88:

Both lol.

What are you, like 6ft?
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 5:15am On May 09, 2011
If it is PHYSICAL SELF DEFENSE AS IN HIS LIFE IS IN DANGER then he has all right to retaliate. But if she is not trying to kill him. He ought to restrain her. Not beat her down. But on the flip side some females, like her, need to control their anger and keep their damn hands to themselves.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by MrsChima(f): 5:19am On May 09, 2011
I knew it. A woman hit you huh OP and you couldn't fight her back? Oh well.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by beejaei: 5:30am On May 09, 2011
@Shy-One

I am very sorry, but your are very very stu.pid. Like do you have a sponge for a brain? What kind of argument is that? orisirisi. Like do you live in the real world? He should have kept quiet so the women will be falling in love with him? Like how old are you? What sort of childish reasoning is that?
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by LordReed(m): 6:14am On May 09, 2011
beejaei:

@Shy-One

I am very sorry, but your are very very stu.pid. Like do you have a sponge for a brain? What kind of argument is that? orisirisi. Like do you live in the real world? He should have kept quiet so the women will be falling in love with him? Like how old are you? What sort of childish reasoning is that?

Damn! You are so out of line. You don't just arrive out of the blues to call someone stupid.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by beejaei: 6:33am On May 09, 2011
I can arrive out of anywhere and call anyone whatever I like. Are u the one phocking her? What is your problem? Did they send you to me? Tell them you did not meet me? Shior.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 6:40am On May 09, 2011
Lord_Reed:
What are you, like 6ft?

Not quite. 5'11 lol.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by lagcity(m): 6:55am On May 09, 2011
that lady deserves that slap. the man acted right in that circumstance. think about it: that man not only helped himself but helped some unknown future victim of the lady. do you think the lady won't think twice before she slaps anyone (male or female) again in her life? when you slap someone and nothing happens to you, what stops you from repeating it in future?
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by MrsChima(f): 7:04am On May 09, 2011
I am 2 foot 4 inches.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by KAYD007(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2011
chai, if i were that man mehn, i will back hand slapped her right cheek

while she is still reelin frm the impact, will follow it up with a punch to

her belly,

will take a step bac, then charge at her with a " John Terry" two footed tackle to her chest area!

That's what i will do Mrs Chima! tongue
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 09, 2011
KAYD007:
chai, if i were that man mehn, i will back hand slapped her right cheek

while she is still reelin frm the impact, will follow it up with a punch to

her belly,

will take a step bac, then charge at her with a " John Terry" two footed tackle to her chest area!

Lwkmd! That monkey lol.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by MrsChima(f): 8:20am On May 09, 2011
KAYD007:

chai, if i were that man mehn,  i will back hand slapped her right cheek

while she is still reelin frm the impact,  will follow it up with a punch to

her belly,

will take a step bac,  then charge  at her with a " John Terry" two footed tackle to her chest area!

Aww.  That's one freaky dream you had.   tongue tongue tongue I would take two of my breastes and spread them apart by the length of Brooklyn Bridge and slam both breastes together on your head. I will leave the breastes smothering you while I take your nuts and pull them around your neck and choke you until you take your last breath.

cool
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by InkedNerd(f): 9:15am On May 09, 2011
@OP: Good lawd, those sounded like some hard slaps!!! grin Personally, I think she got what she deserved. How can anyone, whether male or female slap someone and expect the person to just stand there?!?! If you don't want someone to hit you then don't hit them. Keep ya hands to yourself. Plain and simple. You can't hit someone and expect them to just sit there and say thank you. What she did was foolish and she paid for it so all that nonsense about her standing there looking shocked after she initiated contact is a load of crap!! As a woman, I cannot say that I want fairness and equality yet I want to go around initiating contact and thinking that because I'm a woman it makes it ok. I could understand if he [the second slapper] was making threats and was on the verge of causing her bodily harm but that just wasn't the case here. She initiated everything and should be held responsible for her actions.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by KAYD007(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2011
@ mrs Chima

as long as u re going to hit me with ya "two breastes" no problem at all. all good. tongue
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BloodShed1: 11:15am On May 09, 2011
ogugua88:

Agree with you on what?

What I mentioned in that post (but most, if not all women displaying that lack-of-characterness that I've described time and time again. You said you agree, tell me what it was if I'm wrong then innit.

AND What country do you live in? Stop dodging my question lol it ain't like I'm gonna stalk you, I'm just curious to know what country you're in, because it's relevant in this discussion (and don't dodge my question by asking how its relevant).

Answer innit, simple lol
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by ShyOne(f): 11:54am On May 09, 2011
beejaei:

@Shy-One

Sponges soak things up - Yes I have a mind like a sponge.  This thread is a discussion not an argument.  Stu.pid.?  Is that your grasp of the English Language - please tell me that you could have selected a bigger word.

The real world - kicked his azz - did you NOT WATCH THE VERY VIDEO YOU POSTED?  This isn't about what SHE DESERVED.  EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SHE WAS WRONG.  You either work hard or you work effectively.  THAT IS THE REAL WORLD.

He was ON HIS COUNTRY'S NATIONAL TV PROGRAM.  He should have walked away - THAT EFFECTIVELY WOULD HAVE KICKED HER AZZ.  Her viewers know her and from the way they clowned him - they love her - IT SEEMS THAT SHE DOES NO WRONG EVEN WHEN SHE IS HEINOUS.

You better learn to work the system.  Her downfall would have been initiated by her own actions had he HELD HIMSELF IN CHECK.  Instead he put the spotlight on himself by reacting.  Did she deserve it?  OF COURSE SHE DID but instead he got WHAT SHE DESERVED because he played his hand wrong.

His rash 50 SECOND RETALIATION gave him a 20 minute azz whooping by many more who thought HE DESERVED IT.  Obviously he wasn't effective - SHE WAS - HER IMAGE preceded her and protected her in her wrongness.  Even when we are attacked - it pays to think logically.  See how you have attacked me and called me stupi.d?  You are just as rash as he is.  I say this because everyone one of us has been quick to anger and rash at some point in our lives and if you want proper recompense - you are called upon to stop, drop and roll.  THINK

Right now - had he responded well - he would have been the man who is being interviewed for his RESPONSE OF NOT HITTING BACK - she would probably be on National TV apologizing to him in front of millions - he would be their hero - obviously few would have been able to do what he should have done.  He wouldn't be crying in front of everyone, he wouldn't have been attacked, she would be looking stuipid and violent.  Her sponsors especially male would have dropped her and so many other hand-slapping actions would have dealt with her.  But he prevented alot of that from happening with his actions. Had he done the effective thing which would have been to NOT HIT HER. He could be writing a book right now, be showcased on many different television programs, initiated an apology from her, filed a lawsuit and won some $$$$, etc, etc.

So no, in response to your question.  I am DEFINITELY NOT STU.PID.  The reasoning of a child and a rash individual is to strike back and to attack anyone who doesn't agree with you.  You my friend are what you have accused me of.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by ShyOne(f): 12:04pm On May 09, 2011
Had he NOT STRUCK BACK he would have won the support of millions. He didn't grab his opportunity - instead he gave in to his temper, his shock and his disbelief THAT SHE HIT ME FIRST.

Many times the victim gets the short end of the stick. You better prepare yourself for many situations so that if they occur you have a handle upon your reaction. If you desire favorable results.

He received unfavorable results. You men backing him up are setting up yourself and your fellow men for failure especially if you cross the border into any International Waters that don't and won't support reactions such as that "television contestant."
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by ShyOne(f): 12:06pm On May 09, 2011
She would have gotten her come-uppance NATIONALLY had he kept his hands at his side.  I'm sure her producers called her to task in private after it was all over.  BUT HE WOULD HAVE FORCED IT NATIONALLY had he maintained a grip on his emotions during her BS.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by LordReed(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2011
@Shy-One
Its by responses like yours we know who are the matured minds. Thanks for being an example of how to respond to naughty people.

@beejaei
Shy-one's response to you shows you up as an immature n rude fellow. Take a cue.

If the guy had responded like Shy-One I bet you he'd be a lil star by now instead he's just a label- The Man Who Slapped So n So, nothing accomplished.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by InkedNerd(f): 1:01pm On May 09, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Shy-One
Its by responses like yours we know who are the matured minds. Thanks for being an example of how to respond to naughty people.

@beejaei
Shy-one's response to you shows you up as an immature n rude fellow. Take a cue.

If the guy had responded like Shy-One I bet you he'd be a lil star by now instead he's just a label- The Man Who Slapped So n So, nothing accomplished.

Hmmm, interesting. If you and Shy-One don't mind, I'd like to piggyback on her response--suppose we didn't see that the footage on the Youtube link was from a tv show, suppose someone just happened to record that "girl slaps boy first, boy responds" scenario with their camera phone on the street, do you still think that he [the guy that was slapped] should have turned the other cheek? [no pun intended lol]

(1) (2) (3)

/ Boy Sets Internet On Fire After Grabbing His Girlfriend's Buttocks In Viral PICS / Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.