Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment (4009 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Crowwe(f): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
She broke my heart barely 2 weeks after I furnished her rented apartment with over 1.8 million naira. I've counted my losses and moved on and I'll express the anger on the next woman to come my way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by DaddyRochie1642: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
See how Kpekus has made this one to be Weeping and gnashing his teeth grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Crowwe(f): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
See how Kpekus has made this one to be Weeping and gnashing his teeth grin grin
I'm not pained. Na small money. Make women just dey avoid me like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Crowwe:
She broke my heart barely 2 weeks after I furnished her rented apartment with over 1.8 million naira. I've counted my losses and moved on and I'll express the anger on the next woman to come my way.

you are the most stupid simp alive.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Crowwe(f): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Most painful part be say another guy go dey Bleep her for room wey I furnish. Nigerian girls are truely useless.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by CareerLadder: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Crowwe:

Just move bro. Take heart.

To empower your p.enis and never have bed mastery issues, check my siggy for a FREE guide.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by DaddyRochie1642: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Crowwe:

Oga you're pained, the Lord is your Strength grin

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Crowwe(f): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Thanks. It'll take me less than an hour to snatch your girlfriend. Simping is good if money dey grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by X0X0(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
E dey always sweet me when girls do you unwise guys like this. Like are you blind with all that's on going with the female gender or your just extremely extraordinarily stupid

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Kondomatic(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
The good thing here is that you still have a heart that can be broken, unlike many of us.

People don break mine sotey I come vex leave am for the last person I was with.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kill yourself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by ouzo1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Naija girls will steal your heart, break it into pieces and still run away with it. las las u go dey alright
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Theboy21: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
I am starting to believe these tales are fabricated... upon all u people see around u daily u still fall for it?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Godada(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Crowwe:

What stops you from reclaiming your property. Guys like you have given Ladies visa to mess them up for a gash that is everywhere and you want to take your frustrations on the next girl.....coward

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by DaddyRochie1642: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Crowwe:

Thanks. It'll take me less than an hour to snatch your girlfriend. Simping is good if money dey grin grin

Says the man in severe pains grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Opak001(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Simp if the money no pain you,you for know take you time type am here...,na becos e pain me make me type ....
Na ur money sha!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Crowwe(f): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Godada:

What stops you from reclaiming your property. Guys like you have given Ladies visa to mess them up for a gash that is everywhere and you want to take your frustrations on the next girl.....coward
Why I go reclaim property? The money small and the next girl go suffer for wetin she do.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by DaddyRochie1642: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
I know your type, your type is the one that will deny his Close Friends a Helping hand in their time of need with excuses like "The Economy is Hard, Nigeria is a Mess bla bla bla" and still go behind to spend Lavishly to impress a woman.

Oga if you like buy Heaven and Earth for a woman, you can never buy a woman's Love grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by DaddyRochie1642: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Opak001:
Simp if the money no pain you,you for know take you time type am here...,na becos e pain me make me type ....
Na ur money sha!!!!

Oga why is someone's spending paining you grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Cerebellum: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Crowwe:
Most painful part be say another guy go dey Bleep her for room wey I furnish. Nigerian girls are truely useless.

Your moniker sounds like Crowley for supernatural but him no be mumugrin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Godada(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Crowwe:

Why I go reclaim property? The money small and the next girl go suffer for wetin she do.

Fine. The other girl should not pay for what she didn't do. You should be more observant before throwing money around. I have a principle, regardless of my financial station, if the lady isn't worth it, I Don't spend regardless of the fact she opens wide for premium browsing. You make yourself a maga when you try to impress with so much money. They smell that a mile away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Opak001(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga why is someone's spending paining you grin
becos him want put the pain on another lady wey know nothing of the said ,after dem don maga am
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by uchaymart(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Crowwe:

Then it's a fake story if you are not pained..

BTW No girl would dump a man who spends and sees 1.8million naira as small money.

We all know how a prominent Man's picture was released by side chick, yet none of his wives has dumped him
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
I smell lies....

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Beautynaija: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Make I pm this guy ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Ordinarybob: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Crowwe:

I
Why yarn us
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by Crowwe(f): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
uchaymart:

BTW No girl would dump a man who spends and sees 1.8million naira as small money.

Bro, na where person money reach another person own start.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by AuroraB(f): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Opak001:
Na ur money sha!!!!
He's lying angry undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by paulolee(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
I cnt believe this....because even If u are jazzed or dt stupid to do such, u wont say it to anoda..
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by 4reala(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Believe the story at your own peril

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by LadyRosa(f): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
For NL, tecno pop owners self go dey form Pro max.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Nollywood Celebrities Who Quit Acting Forever / Jehovah Witness / Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.