Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Confused! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused! (21759 Views)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused! by thorpido(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Lizzyangel:
Latest update

He just said" hey! Come here, I saw your thread and read all the quotes, I'd advise you to follow every advice right away, it's either you pack everything that belongs to you here before noon or I come back and throw them out for you" I replied okay.

But within me, I thought, this is "see finish" he knew I had no dime in my account and have no friends or relative here in Ore, talking about packing right away, where do I start from, all the kitchen utensils are mine, I furnished the bed and chair, lots of clothes and shoes for myself, Diye and Kiishi, we're presently living in a room self-con ,no sitting room,only kitchen,store and we share bathroom and toilet with neighbors. I'm sorry for going deep, but he's letting out some spirit in me that I can't believe I'm courageous to to this, I guess I've been pushed to the walls.

Countless times have I been humiliated by foodstuff sellers, and people I borrowed money to feed from, I always receive salary to pay debts and the cycle continues the next month, any day I don't cook or wash ,he'll will be let loose with his gibberish which I'll still beg him to lower his voice, I've been belittle to nothing before our neighbors, at times Diye sleeps on an empty stomach when I'm extremely broke and he'll come in, not ask if we've eaten or not then he'd buy bread and egg, at times indomie and there was a particular time he too his time to cook, grinded pepper and kept the food away from us.

What have I not seen so far?

Note: none of my family members are aware of this thread, I started the thread yesterday with a heavy heart and weeping mood, I only informed his one and only sibling(a girl) whom have always wanted me to leave, she's studying guidance and counselling in the Uni. I've been a project she had been working on.
You should go to the police station this morning and inform them he is making a threat to your life.If there's a female gender support section near you,inform then too.
Please go and do that right away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Lizzyangel:

How about the aspect of bullying, abuse and body shaming coupled with threat?

Good to see you're tending towards solution, the best way to co- exist with a bully is to outline all thing he could possibly use to body shame you, when you are around him say it often joking & tease yourself ....

What you really need to co-exist with that your husband is sense of humour, insulting ursef will disturb his mind more than it will even pain you grin learn humour it works great on nigerians
Re: Confused! by Ishilove: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Folykaze don't be unfortunate. So where do you want her to pack her things to on short notice with your children?

Lizzy, please follow what thorpido advised.

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Our Nairaland resident feminists go flex muscles on top this thread wella.

Of course, your problem is now imaginary feminists because you can’t bring yourself to launch the usual attacks if it were a male OP complaining of his partner. So, let’s just shift the attention to feminists.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confused! by NoToPile: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2021
This thread just dey pain me sha.

Lizzyangel I will say one more time, threats to life are not to be joked with.

Wicked man. mtcheww

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2021
Mstick:

Seek therapy you punk! If you know you're tired of her send her away honorably.

Nawa o. How you take know say na him? cheesy

Honor no dey their dictionary. It is Lizzy that should make a choice to leave (honorably). He wouldn’t change.

thorpido:
You had to send her out in the night with an infant on her hand?That was beastly.

Someone did the same thing to his (2months old) wife and created a thread about it here. Everyone that told him he acted wrongly was called a simp or feminist. According to our NL alfa males, he has shown his wife who is the man of the house.

Welcome to UAR.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Raalsalghul: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2021
"An old woman is always uneasy whenever dry bones are mentioned."

I don't have time to quote nonsense this morning.

6 Likes

Re: Confused! by CsRockefeller(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2021
So Oga has been on Nairaland since 2009, I take it that you are at least 10 years older than me.

I have refrained from making any comments on this issue except for calling out the stupidity of one poster up there, forget about money, especially the lack of it, your home is what Apple is to the Late Steve Jobs, or what creation is to God, if you fail at it, you've failed at everything. That's your primary responsibility in this life, to protect, provide and nurture them till your bones say time up.

If you don't understand this concept, if you don't understand your family is your most prized asset, then you don't deserve to be called "Daddy" by those little kids and Okó Mí by your wife or any woman.

If you deny those kids a chance to have a peaceful and happy home where they can be raised to the delight of society, then I can bodly assure you (not swearing) that peace and happiness will forever elude you (quote me anywhere) what you are going through will be a child's play in 20 years time if you keep at this.

Finally, don't think you can make the kids or your home happy when the woman isn't happy, so taking your wife away from the equation by sending her out or tormenting/subjecting her to abuses will only make your misery come faster.

Your time starts now, what's it gonna be? "Life" or "Death" your choice to make.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Raalsalghul: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2021
CsRockefeller:
So Oga has been on Nairaland since 2009, I take it that you are at least 10 years older than me.

I have refrained from making any comments on this issue except for calling out the stupidity of one poster up there, forget about money, especially the lack of it, your home is what Apple is to the Late Steve Jobs, or what creation is to God, if you fail at it, you've failed at everything. That's your primary responsibility in this life, to protect, provide and nurture them till your bones say time up.

If you don't understand this concept, if you don't understand your family is your most prized asset, then you don't deserve to be called "Daddy" by those little kids and Okó Mí by your wife or any woman.

If you deny those kids a chance to have a peaceful and happy home where they can be raised to the delight of society, then I can bodly assure you (not swearing) that peace and happiness will forever elude you (quote me anywhere) what you are going through will be a child's play in 20 years time if you keep at this.

Finally, don't think you can make the kids or your home happy when the woman isn't happy, so taking your wife away from the equation by sending her out or tormenting/subjecting her to abuses will only make your misery come faster.

Your time starts now, what's it gonna be? "Life" or "Death" your choice to make.

You never even hear from the man, you just dey cap anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2021
Mindlog:

Do you want him to pay your bride price?

Good question.
Re: Confused! by CsRockefeller(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2021
Raalsalghul:

You never even hear from the man, you just dey cap anyhow.

Everything rises and falls on leadership, I bet you, He is gonna come out with some weak pity story when he should be taking charge of his home, he wants to blame his wife just as Buhari has been blaming us for his own failures, now that's a man who doesn't know jack about himself and his being.

You lock your wife and your child outside? Even if the "bath water" is bad (assuming) must you throw away the baby with it? I'm just refraining to call you some names because your wife is also here but honestly eh, you are just a baby. Grow up!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
FOLYKAZE:

It is really hard to respond in a 'civil manner' right now. I will even take it that I am a 'Beast'. But hey man, did it started like this? If I was all beastly, how did she got to a whooping 9yrs relationship? What changes?

You see, she did a good PR, nailing all her points and blackmailing me. While some of what she said are truths, she never mentioned what sparked those reactions. I took lotta shots, emotionally, and should be expected to respond in equal capacity, physically, even if the society won't see all the backdoor abuses.

It is good she brought it here. I will prepare a civil response maybe later in the day. She will tell the larger end of the story. Thanks
[/s]

O tun n s'alaye!

Agbaya osi! Alai l'oju ti!

That's how they come online to type plenty plenty English, one would think they're saints!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2021
Raalsalghul:
"An old woman is always uneasy whenever dry bones are mentioned."

I don't have time to quote nonsense this morning.

But you had time to quote me on the thread of unambitious partner because I was posting like a wife material that day ba?

This one done choke you, so you are prancing upandan like a restless demon. Anyway, you are better than the e-bully teaching a woman how to manage his kind.

Muchechemucheche… grin

3 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Hmmmm

Bro i alway believe there is two sides to a story hence why i find it hard to advice her, buh now that you are here no matter what, there are lines you shouldn't cross ... i don't have to remind you she is your babymama cos being human is enough, denying her shelter was outrightly wrong you no even consider ur own blood. lets be rational.
Probably she hurt you in certains way, open up to her n resolve things, nd if you don't love her which i doubt make arrangement let her leave, because rope wey tie hen down suffer much pain as the hen.
we don't know each other bro , as much as i don't take bullshit from people i have my conscience all along. you are the man please fix things, funnily my instinct tells me you have a good woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2021
I don't even understand women self, the watchword of the typical average African man is that "women are simply objects to be obtained, they aren't human but objects" and seeing a typical Nigerian man you go ahead to marry him. You dey mad ni. You see all the terrible red flags and you still go on with the marriage instead of living. Ho ha Na madness Na. If you like don't leave with your children when they kill you your children will curse your rotten corpse. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2021
pocohantas:

But you had time to quote me on the thread of unambitious partner because I was posting like a wife material that day ba?

This one done choke you, so you are prancing upandan like a restless demon. Anyway, you are better than the e-bully teaching a woman how to manage his kind.

Muchechemucheche… grin

It's the mucheche for me! grin

PocohantasXtra grin

1 Like

Re: Confused! by mariahAngel(f): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Hmmmm

Just so you know? You can never send her away because she was never yours!
She just has to leave.

I know you're scared! Scared of losing everything! Scared of being seen as failure in life. Scared of being lonely! Scared of starting over!

If she only knew how very scared you are, she'd know the power she possess.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Raalsalghul: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Everything na process.

I don see hardcore advocate wey finally melt like butter for this Nairaland.

You still be learner.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Everything na process.

I don see hardcore advocate wey finally melt like butter for this Nairaland.

You still be learner.

Oga comment on this topic with the same energy of the unambitious partner na.

I take God beg you. Comment o! grin

Everything na process indeed. Shey you said I am a wife-material few days back? You done retract am because I am not on your side today? Hypocritical redpiller. Better go call your comrades for backup. The one here is trying so hard to show us he gat a conscience. Toor! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

It's the mucheche for me! grin

PocohantasXtra grin

No mind am. E done read the post and it is so hard to swallow his redpill and comment without bias. Next thing na to dey find feminist.

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by bukatyne(f): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2021
MMotimo:

. . . . . . and this is the character you were determined to have another baby with, bringing yet another child into a situation like this. So unfair to that baby. You already knew what he was capable of yet still went ahead with another pregnancy and now, both kids have to go through this upheaval with you .

As for Mr man, everyone reaps what they sow.

My advice is for women those that are able to learn:

SELF LOVE is imperative!
If you don’t love yourself and you go couple with an abuser, it gets worse. Self love is running from danger, not getting with someone who doesn’t even like you. A person that has “ordinary like” for you would not treat you in this manner. Not every guy you meet likes you, respects you, values you etc. The burden is on you, as a woman to have the self awareness, the emotional intelligence, to do what is right for your well-being. Abusers will abuse, that is what they do. It’s left to you to choose not to be their victim.

SELF LOVE
SELF LOVE
SELF LOVE

@bold:

As always kiss
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2021
Lizzyangel:

I'd be so much eager to read your *civil response* and give adequate responses with proofs and evidence.

I've been a fool all along.

These is not the time to get confrontational it will only worsen the situation, your man joining these thread depict "Hope".

fool no more doesnt even guarantee your next man or marriage will be a perfect one. your silence will be golden for now, let mature minds here engage ur man. if your mind is madeup nd exist is what you really want, signify don't let people waste there time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Awon mature minds.

Lizzy mature minds are generational trolls and cyberbullies o. grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confused! by potland: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

Just so you know? You can never send her away because she was never yours!
She just has to leave.

I know you're scared! Scared of losing everything! Scared of being seen as failure in life. Scared of being lonely! Scared of starting over!

If she only knew how very scared you are, she'd know the power she possess.
Ose freedom fighter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! by Mstick: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2021
It was last year when he was doing begging marathon on nairaland, I followed his thread. I was in awe, like how can a "man" writing such big grammar be begging so shamelessly and I saw her bump the thread.

I usually forget whatever I see here but i didn't forget them.

pocohantas:

Nawa o. How you take know say na him? cheesy

Honor no dey their dictionary. It is Lizzy that should make a choice to leave (honorably). He wouldn’t change.

Someone did the same thing to his (2months old) wife and created a thread about it here. Everyone that told him he acted wrongly was called a simp or feminist. According to our NL alfa males, he has shown his wife who is the man of the house.

Welcome to UAR.

Lizzyangel, looks like you're a people pleaser. "People" made you've another baby even though the one you had you could barely take care of, now "people" are making you stay in a loveless and violence filled marriage.

Hopefully no one gives her a DIME! No matter how poor your mom is she can help you till you receive your next paycheck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by CHoccolaTE: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2021
Lizzyangel:
Latest update

at times Diye sleeps on an empty stomach when I'm extremely broke and he'll come in, not ask if we've eaten or not then he'd buy bread and egg, at times indomie and there was a particular time he took his time to cook, grinded pepper and kept the food away from us.

Na wa o

Even satan sef no wicked reach like this.
Your little child is hungry and your conscience allowed you cook and eat the food in front of him without giving that poor baby anything?

Even if you dont like the mother why treat your own kids like crap and refuse to care for them? What kind of demonic wickedness is this?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by CHoccolaTE: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2021
truthsayer009:

Lmaoooo! I know this isn't a laughing matter but why would the husband be advising on the same thread that reported about him grin

No be juju be that undecided

grin lol
People can do stupid shit like that with alt accounts, there is no mischief human beings are not capable of.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

O tun n s'alaye!

Agbaya osi! Alai l'oju ti!

That's how they come online to type plenty plenty English, one would think they're saints!

To the best of your own knowledge insulting OP's man will do her good abi, if you don't have a house for her to move into, do not compound her problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! by potland: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2021
Lets get ready to rumble
Re: Confused! by Sanchez01: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2021
larryjonze:

Bro i alway believe there is two sides to a story hence why i find it hard to advice her, buh now that you are here no matter what, there are lines you shouldn't cross ... i don't have to remind you she is your babymama cos being human is enough, denying her shelter was outrightly wrong you no even consider ur own blood. lets be rational.
Probably she hurt you in certains way, open up to her n resolve things, nd if you don't love her which i doubt make arrangement let her leave, because rope wey tie hen down suffer much pain as the hen.
we don't know each other bro , as much as i don't take bullshit from people i have my conscience all along. you are the man please fix things, funnily my instinct tells me you have a good woman
See, truth is I am not interested in hearing his side of the story. There are thousands of ways to communicate with your partner. Let's just assume he is naturally vindictive, does it in any way justify why he sent out a woman under your protection out in the middle of the night because you are entitled and jealous? Worse is that he did it to a nursing mother. That is never okay in any way.

Whatever peppersoup rebuttal he'll cook will, at best, appeal to individuals with dysfunctional mindset as his. If anything had happened to the lady in the dead of the night, he would have probably created a thread to paint the sweet, loving husband whose wife went out to get something and never returned (God forbid).

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2021
SegFault:
I don't even understand women self, the watchword of the typical average African man is that "women are simply objects to be obtained, they aren't human but objects" and seeing a typical Nigerian man you go ahead to marry him. You dey mad ni. You see all the terrible red flags and you still go on with the marriage instead of living. Ho ha Na madness Na. If you like don't leave with your children when they kill you your children will curse your rotten corpse. Rubbish.

Show me one human without flaws and i will show you an albino with melaine poppin grin there will alway be red flags as far as humans are concern, people should rather look for what they can tolerate nd manage.
i am managing my babe madness n she is managing my craziness tew ... its fun when we replay grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! by CsRockefeller(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2021
Truly, her Hubby is a Religious scholar at the Religion thread. Wonders!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

I Have Not Seen My Husband For 10 Years, Woman Tells Court / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.