Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) (83716 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / Nairalander Weds His Bride / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Rebic(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Them plenty sef... But not attractive

For real?
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Uchemus(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cokahot:
U go enter dia country now turn to slave and be doing menial jobs. U dull,u no see German or American or even British marry. I sorry for u. If yahoo boys ask this one for 1k dollars,she go cry cos she no even get 50$
are you a f00l? did he tell you he wants to enter their country? Did he tell you he is marrying her because of money? What's up with Nigerians and their level of reasoning?

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by womenareapess: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
frankson1:

I will only believe you if you've ever come to regret of having a mother. And if you ever have anything to do with a Nigerian woman irrespective of her location, she will be useless and remain useless to you.

No be curse o
yeah! Like your mum and sister
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Havertz10: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Where is that Ibadan polytechnic graduate when you need her cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by victorazy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
jimmyolasun:
Una don isolate am for here.. anyway all way naa way. Shaa extend my greetings to her and pls show her this cheesy. 你们都是骗子。上帝在你的案子上。

"Upper side" of what?
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Them plenty sef... But not attractive
/
Attractive ***** are like public urinary...just piss and go.

/
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by lifeisgood12: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
igbos and how they marry foreigners eh.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Iceyjayz: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
lifeisgood12:
igbos and how they marry foreigners eh.
Is it bad?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jeon:

광기 sad
Chinese vs Korean grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Congratulations... and more of this... Ladies ooo... Latinos Asians Europeans... more more more... pacific islander... grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by stanisbaratheon: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Albertone:
Client wey everybody dey bill,e reach your turn,you marry am! embarassed
Happy married life....

Why is nobody marrying north koreans

I love the seas

Kim Jong-un will probably first test your testicles with a hammer before you can marry from there. cool

The question is can you marry there?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Congratulations...

More of this... Europeans latinos Asians Pacific islanders... ladies!!
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Londonpraise(f): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Miss Yuri...my former boss at Westbrook hotel
Congratulations to her

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by excell0001: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
ChiefSosa:
OP bring one for us na
hahahahahalol
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by macho44(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
iTroll:
green means go!
Either you "CUM" or "GO", the most important be say you are doing something grin grin grin.

Need access to 100% Free SEO & DIGITAL Marketing Tools? Checkout FreeToolsHub

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Kindness218: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
iTroll:
green means go!

Green white green means hardship

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by lifeisgood12: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Is it bad?
its not bad, love is love but Ive been noticing alot of igbos especially in western countries dont marry their women but foreigners. I saw one afro palestianian guy online yesterday with the name Ohanwe.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Unrated900(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
The lady in blue be like early woman
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by cescky(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kirkman:
I nor see any of the woman family member in those pics. Na the man's family members I just dey see everywhere. undecided

For this Corona era?

I wont even travel to nearby state..

All thesr pressure from dead people "culture and traditions" must die

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by IamHonourable1: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is the kind of low budget marriage I would have done and used the remaining money for businesses.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by tempusfugit: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Marriage for business purpose, sharp guy, bros all the embarrassment because you they get green passport go stop...

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by segun18(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Congratulations to tjem
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Horlami247: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Are all foreigners rich

I'm confused
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by 4tomandchi: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Korea is the new Israel...

Enjoy heaven my guy!!!
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Quahl: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
What's going on here... the koreans wey i dey watch for film dey fine pass this one na!!
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by tempusfugit: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
White people generally
Sheriman:
Hope my Igbo brother will still love his Korean wife at age 60 when she is looking older than you at the same age?
Korean women are quickly become old.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by mordred44: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cash App
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by saladinnoir: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
minasota:
To God be the glory, Love is a beautiful thing
After so many years of friendship, She finally said yes I do on the 1/7/2021

Lala beg help ur boy push am to promise land

Happy married life. Drop more pics na, she's pretty in her own way smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by mechanics(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.