Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (46403 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by notoriousbabe: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
The igbo wey dis one dey take na original made in Nnewi
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Greatomotoy: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen with all due respect , what I Heard here with my Ears is PURE GRAMMAR and Could Cost u your Soul. .

Sin is what will Hinder us From Heaven.
Unbelief on its own is a Sin. It will hinder us. Revelation 21:8

Fornication, Adultery, any form of Immorality is a Sin. It will hinder us.

Malice, Jealousy, idle words is a sin. It will hinder us.

Cultism, idol worship, murder, abortion, lgbt are sins. They will hinder us.

Every form of Unrighteousness is Sin. They will hinder us.

What will give us access to Heaven is Confessing our sins to GOD and Repent from dem, Surrender and Believe in JESUS Christ.

Even after Salvation, we need to repent from every sin we fall into and ask GOD for mercy.

Isaiah 59:1-2, Isaiah 35:8-10, 1 John 3:8-9, 1Peter1:15-16, Revelation 21:8, Rev 21:27, Romans 1:21-32, 1Cor 6:9-10, Romans 6:1

Sir, that Man preaches many erroneous sermons

worst are is followers that believes everything He says

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by CodeTemplar: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yet Jesus came to call sinners to repentance. He is confusing faith with believing in Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by egennie(f): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through
christ Jesus. Rm 6:23.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by gift2xl: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
No man should give glory to himself, no man should add or remove from the holy scripture.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by hupernikao: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Matter the audience you are talking to.
You can't tell people that sin will not take you to Hell.
That is Unscriptural

So, if i may ask you. What will take you, I mean you yourself to heaven. Your righteousness?

Likewise, can you affirm this.

Are you righteous? By your act daily?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Naijayouth(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Uniswap:
But why was David still the apple of God's eye after sin?

Finally , Grace is different
each time David sinned, how did he repented? In the matter of Uriah, he laid on the ground for seven days and seven nights, eating nothing. It is not like deliberately going into sin and ask God for forgiveness every time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by neyyoh: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Religion is dead, what's left pretense.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Toni19: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
It's even a sin not believing in Jesus. He who knows the truth and does it not to him is a sin.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
This one wan send people go hell fire.
May God have mercy on us.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Lumig: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
The wages of sin is death
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by izubext007: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
When Jesus is far from u , Hell � is sure bro.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen with all due respect , what I Heard here with my Ears is PURE GRAMMAR and Could Cost u your Soul. .

Sin is what will Hinder us From Heaven.
Unbelief on its own is a Sin. It will hinder us. Revelation 21:8

Fornication, Adultery, any form of Immorality is Sin. It will hinder us.

Malice, Jealousy, idle words are sins. They will hinder us from Heaven.

Cultism, idol worship, murder, abortion, lgbt are sins. They will hinder us.

Every form of Unrighteousness is Sin. They will hinder us.

What will give us access to Heaven is Confessing our sins to GOD, Repenting from dem, Surrender and Believe in JESUS Christ.

Even after Salvation, we need to repent from every sin we fall into and ask GOD for mercy.

These are the Last days! Be careful of what and what you listen to. Heaven and Hell are Real. Eternity is a Personal race.

Isaiah 59:1-2, Isaiah 35:8-10, 1 John 3:8-9, 1Peter1:15-16, Revelation 21:8, Rev 21:27, Romans 1:21-32, 1Cor 6:9-10, Romans 6:1

So if you are moral and "sinless" you can make heaven without accepting Christ abi? If you don't know, there are folks that are very disciplined and morally upright without actually accepting Christ. In fact as far as morality goes they are spotless. But we all know that our self righteousness is like a filthy rag before God. So accepting Christ is the key to salvation.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by hupernikao: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Naijayouth:
The church of Christ needs to be wary of false teachers. Didn't watch the video but I no this man well. Too much theology has really really darkened his understanding. May God help us all.

Can you boldly affirm here that it's your righteousness, I mean your daily act, those your daily actions are what you rely on to take you to heaven.

Say it here that you are a righteous person because you live righteously always.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by eskimoeze: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
xproducer:
The result of sin that has not been truly forgiven only in the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST - is death; no mistake about it!

Behold, all souls are Mine; The soul of the father As well as the soul of the son is Mine; The soul who sins shall die." - Ezekiel 18:4

"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” - Revelation 21:8

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:23

"For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!” - Ezekiel 18:32

-----------

"While it is said: “Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.” - Hebrews 3:15
going by everything you have quoted here, who's then going to heaven because no one will be completely free from all to these sins.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Uniswap:

Wrong! God's Standard does not change for anyone.
King David was a man after GOD'S because He would fall in His knees and repent once he was reproved of his Sins.
Read your Bible so False Prophets don't deal with you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Greatomotoy: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Naijayouth:
The church of Christ needs to be wary of false teachers. Didn't watch the video but I no this man well. Too much theology has really really darkened his understanding. May God help us all.

You truly know him

Too many conflicting and confusing doctrines

If you correct them, they use "scriptural exergies" as excuse
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lamasta:
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.....John 3:16
Not a single word of that verse indicates that those who are saved are saved from sin. Instead they are saved from perishing in the grave .I.e. Death, a sentence placed on man by God Himself. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by phemmyfour: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Is it possible to accept Jesus without confessing your sins? False doctrine everywhere.

2Cor 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by hupernikao: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
notoriousbabe:
The igbo wey dis one dey take na original made in Nnewi

With this your utterance the Pastor is even helping you here. The grace of that teaching is your embrace. Else you are a minute away from hell. Just take that. grin
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Uniswap:

What sin did David commit and did he not repent from said sin? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by ofiko123(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Well spoken sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
sotall:
grin

Funny world.
Omo God get patience ooo
Serious level patience too! undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Not a single word of that verse indicates that those who are saved are saved from sin. Instead they are saved from perishing in the grave .I.e. Death, a sentence placed on man by God Himself. undecided
False interpreter spotted

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Nuelito: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
allanphash7:
The question that any self acclaimed believer supposed to be asking is that HOW DO YOU WIEGH SIN?
Sin is not weighed at all. Where you get that idea from, you should throw it back. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
End-time pastor pls repent
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Akharmony: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
��the man deh tlk to much, too much tlk go eventually lead to careless tlk.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by phemmyfour: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Uniswap:

He always confess his Sins and ask for forgiveness. His repentance was genuine. He knew sin could separate him from God
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
eskimoeze:
going by everything you have quoted here, who's then going to heaven because no one will be completely free from all to these sins.
This statement according to whose assessment? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.