Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (46324 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by HBB1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
ITK, Confessing your sin is the first step in the journey

If I want to accept Jesus, what Sin(s) do I confess?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
kodded:
oga what did john 3:16 said? undecided
It says you are saved from the punishment of sin aka perishing in the grave which is Death and in place of Death you are gifted with Eternal life instead. undecided

Read that entire context and you realize that Jesus Christ never said your sins are forgiven you when you are saved. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Timfreds(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
The message is this: A sinner does not go to Hell because he's a sinner. A sinner goes to Hell because he didn't avail him/her self of the salvation in Christ through faith.
Not committing sin itself will not take you to Heaven, it's faith in Christ that does it. Because that faith gives you the power to live above sin.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Emu4life:

You can say it this time without crying cheesy

I am crying knowing that you believe a Pedophile as a prophet who did breaking even the qu'ran:

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا قَبِيصَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَغْتَسِلُ أَنَا وَالنَّبِيُّ، صلى الله عليه وسلم مِنْ إِنَاءٍ وَاحِدٍ، كِلاَنَا جُنُبٌ‏.‏ وَكَانَ يَأْمُرُنِي فَأَتَّزِرُ، فَيُبَاشِرُنِي وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ‏.‏ وَكَانَ يُخْرِجُ رَأْسَهُ إِلَىَّ وَهُوَ مُعْتَكِفٌ، فَأَغْسِلُهُ وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in I`tikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Sahih al-Bukhari 299, 300, 301
In-book : Book 6, Hadith 6
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 298  

Shia hadiths:
Volume 1, Parts 1.42.3
Waki` informed us: Al-A`mash informed us on the authority of al-Minhal
Ibn 'Amr, he on the authority of Ya`la Ibn Murrah; he said:
I was in the company of the Prophet, may Allah bless him, on a journey.
We stopped at a halt. He said to me: Go to these two trees and say to
them: Verily the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, commands you to
be close to each other. I went to them and told them to do so. One of them
moved to the other and they became nearer to each other. Then the
Prophet, may Allah bless him, came out and concealed by them he eased
himself. Then each one of them moved back to its original place

grin
Trees had to move from it's fixed location because Muhammad wanted pass out feaces. This is just too funny to read. Have anyone seen trees move and move back all just because Muhammad wants to poo-poo. What silly story by Shia Hadith.
grin grin

The Sunnis lie about the marriage of MuhamMad to Khadijah but it is the Shia Hadith that further exposes how MuhamMad and Khadijah hatched a plan to get Khadijah's father drunk and then MuhamMad, the greedy pretending manipulator who was after Khadijah's wealth so he could start his false prophet journey then got married to Khadijah.

Volume 1, Parts 1.35.4
He (lbn Sa`d) said: Khalid Ibn Khidash Ibn `ljlan informed as: Mu`tamir
Ibn Sulayman informed us; he said:
I heard my father saying that Abu Mijlaz related: Verily Khadijah said
to her sister: Go to Muhammad and mention me before him or she spoke
other words purporting the same; verily her sister came to him and he
replied what Allah willed. They agreed [P. 85] that the Apostle of AllAh,
may AllAh bless him, should marry her. Verily the father of Khadijah
was made to drink till he became drunk, then he called Muhammad and
gave her in marriage. He (the narrator) said: He was dressed in a
garment (hullah) so when he regained senses he said: What does this
garment mean? They said: Your son-in-law Muhammad put on you this
garment. He got angry and took his arms and the Hashimites on the
other side also took their arms, and they said: We had no desire for that.
Then they made a compromise
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pastor of doom. Pastor Abel Dilemma or whatever your so called name...
Teaching the words of God without the lead of holy spirit is a Sin on its own. I know some people will pay very much attentive to this satanic teachings. Repent and let Jesus take control of your soul from condemnation.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by sonofElElyon: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said only those who have overcome sin can have the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of God cannot occupy that which is filthy with sin - john 14 vs 20 - 21 undecided

So you have yourself quite a conundrum there, dont you think, if you expect the Holy Spirit to help you make better choices as regards sin when He is waiting for you to first overcome sin by making better choices on your own before He can then step in, being holy as He is, to become your Helper in finally doing God's own Will. undecided

Whenever you are ready to get free from sin, begin by doing what Jesus Christ told you to do in John 8 vs 31 - 39. KNOW the TRUTH, this through submitting to and obeying Jesus Christ's own teachings and commandments- and the Truth will set you free from bondage to sin. Only after that will the Spirit of God then come as your other helper - John 14 vs 23 - 26

It seems to me that you are still saying one can overcome sin by his own power which is heresy. What you need is to decide that you no longer want to sin. Genuinely repent. Then Christ will give you His Holy Spirit so you can live a life of victory over sin. Go read your Bible. This is basic and trite theology. There is something known as power to overcome sin. This is the Holy Spirit.

Your best efforts are required to overcome sin but never enough without the Holy Spirit.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
hupernikao:

So, if i may ask you. What will take you, I mean you yourself to heaven. Your righteousness?

Likewise, can you affirm this.

Are you righteous? By your act daily?
Righteousness is not attained by one's act. It is God who decides those who is righteous and this from among those who continually submit and obey he teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, this according the teachings of Jesus Christ - John 14 vs 23 -26. Those who are righteous He, Jesus Christ, abides in and causes to produce fruit and they will do the Will of the Father just as He, Jesus Christ, did - John 15 vs 7 - 11. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Godpikin99(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen with all due respect , what I Heard here with my Ears is PURE GRAMMAR and Could Cost u your Soul. .

Sin is what will Hinder us From Heaven.
Unbelief in Jesus Christ on its own is a Sin. It will hinder us. Revelation 21:8

Fornication, Adultery, any form of Immorality are Sins. They will hinder us.

Malice, Jealousy, idle words are sins. They will hinder us from Heaven.

Cultism, idol worship, murder, abortion, lgbt are sins. They will hinder us.

Every form of Unrighteousness is Sin. They will hinder us.

What will give us access to Heaven is Confessing our sins to GOD, Repenting from dem, Surrender and Believe in JESUS Christ.

Even after Salvation, we need to repent from every sin we fall into and ask GOD for mercy.

These are the Last days! Be careful of what and who you listen to. Heaven and Hell are Real. Eternity is a Personal race.

Isaiah 59:1-2, Isaiah 35:8-10, 1 John 3:8-9, 1Peter1:15-16, Revelation 21:8, Rev 21:27, Romans 1:21-32, 1Cor 6:9-10, Romans 6:1

Which sin did Jesus die for then? .if sin like adultery, fornication, malice etc.

If the sins you mention will still take us to hell, then, Jesus Christ has not solve the problem of sin...but thank God Jesus paid for the penalty of our sins.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Emu4life(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

I am crying knowing that you believe a Pedophile as a prophet who did breaking even the qu'ran:

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا قَبِيصَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَغْتَسِلُ أَنَا وَالنَّبِيُّ، صلى الله عليه وسلم مِنْ إِنَاءٍ وَاحِدٍ، كِلاَنَا جُنُبٌ‏.‏ وَكَانَ يَأْمُرُنِي فَأَتَّزِرُ، فَيُبَاشِرُنِي وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ‏.‏ وَكَانَ يُخْرِجُ رَأْسَهُ إِلَىَّ وَهُوَ مُعْتَكِفٌ، فَأَغْسِلُهُ وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in I`tikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Sahih al-Bukhari 299, 300, 301
In-book : Book 6, Hadith 6
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 298  

Shia hadiths:
Volume 1, Parts 1.42.3
Waki` informed us: Al-A`mash informed us on the authority of al-Minhal
Ibn 'Amr, he on the authority of Ya`la Ibn Murrah; he said:
I was in the company of the Prophet, may Allah bless him, on a journey.
We stopped at a halt. He said to me: Go to these two trees and say to
them: Verily the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, commands you to
be close to each other. I went to them and told them to do so. One of them
moved to the other and they became nearer to each other. Then the
Prophet, may Allah bless him, came out and concealed by them he eased
himself. Then each one of them moved back to its original place

grin
Trees had to move from it's fixed location because Muhammad wanted pass out feaces. This is just too funny to read. Have anyone seen trees move and move back all just because Muhammad wants to poo-poo. What silly story by Shia Hadith.
grin grin

The Sunnis lie about the marriage of MuhamMad to Khadijah but it is the Shia Hadith that further exposes how MuhamMad and Khadijah hatched a plan to get Khadijah's father drunk and then MuhamMad, the greedy pretending manipulator who was after Khadijah's wealth so he could start his false prophet journey then got married to Khadijah.

Volume 1, Parts 1.35.4
He (lbn Sa`d) said: Khalid Ibn Khidash Ibn `ljlan informed as: Mu`tamir
Ibn Sulayman informed us; he said:
I heard my father saying that Abu Mijlaz related: Verily Khadijah said
to her sister: Go to Muhammad and mention me before him or she spoke
other words purporting the same; verily her sister came to him and he
replied what Allah willed. They agreed [P. 85] that the Apostle of AllAh,
may AllAh bless him, should marry her. Verily the father of Khadijah
was made to drink till he became drunk, then he called Muhammad and
gave her in marriage. He (the narrator) said: He was dressed in a
garment (hullah) so when he regained senses he said: What does this
garment mean? They said: Your son-in-law Muhammad put on you this
garment. He got angry and took his arms and the Hashimites on the
other side also took their arms, and they said: We had no desire for that.
Then they made a compromise

You want me to read those copy and paste?? Ahahahahahahaha
Oga shift joor (All dat bulky thing just to justify your worship of Son of God instead of Godgrincheesy
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by kodded(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otyemmanuel:

If you do not understand spiritual things deeper than you , ask questions. The death of Christ covered all.sin past present and future. The only thing that can take A man to hell is rejection of the gospel. With all due respect me righteousness you need to he schooled in the deeper things of the scriptures.
i dey tell you, that righteousness guy fall my hand today
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Achorise:

can a clean Muslim Make heaven?
Religion does not take anyone to Heaven.
The Only way to Heaven is Salvation through JESUS Christ. A Genuie relationship with JESUS is the Only way to Heaven. John 14:6
Please this heaven what is the basics of making it?
A Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ

Why did the bible say God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself not counting people’s sin against them.
To understand a passage in the Bible, you read the chapter. Don't just pick a verse and conclude.

Can a little born baby or child be a sinner
At what point is one called a sinner?
Due to the sins of our forefather and Mother, Adam and Eve we all were born with sin. The Privilege we have is that JESUS has paid the price for our sin and all we need do is subscribe to what JESUS did by Believing in JESUS and Accepting Him as our Lord and Savior. Romans 3:23

Why did the bible say for this purpose was the son manifested that he might destroy the works of Satan which is sin.?
Like I said before, read the whole chapter of that scripture to get a better understanding.

Can one be � perfect??without an iota of sin.
If someone fall into sin by mistake must he go to hell?

We can't be Perfect by our own power.
We become Perfect as we yield ourselves to GOD , His Word and Follow Him. As we Follow HIM , HE makes us As HE is.

When you Fall into sin, you Go to GOD in prayers. Repent and ask for Grace not to Fall.
If we willfully sin, we are Decieving ourselves..
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by akdjr(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sin is a divine laws set by human being who come together in one accord to proclaim a particular act and everyone under such community, nation are subjected to it. For instance it is a sin in my own community for anyone in our community to have sexual relationship with your sisters, step sisters, first cousins, niece, nephew etc but I know of a community who don't considered such as sin. If your religion, community considered sex outside marriage as sin and my own religion, community don't regard such as sin so be it.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by phemmyfour: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
HBB1:

If I want to accept Jesus, what Sin(s) do I confess?
Sin of the Flesh

ROM 3:23
for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

ROM 8:3
For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh,
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
sonofElElyon:

It seems to me that you are still saying one can overcome sin by his own power which is heresy. What you need is to decide that you no longer want to sin. Genuinely repent. Then Christ will give you His Holy Spirit so you can live a life of victory over sin. Go read your Bible. This is basic and trite theology. There is something known as power to overcome sin. This is the Holy Spirit.

Your best efforts are required to overcome sin but never enough without the Holy Spirit.
By whose power do you commit sin - chose to disobey God? undecided

When you obey your father and mother. Is it not by your power that you do so? And what you disobey them, is it not by your own power that you do so too? undecided

So where do you get the idea that you cannot break away from sin by chosing to do as Jesus Christ says you can. undecided

Are you calling Jesus Christ a liar then since He is the one who said you should submit to and obey His teachings and commandments in order that His Truth can set you free from bondage to sin - John 8 vs 31 - 39 undecided

The Spirit of God is Holy and He cannot and will not live inside of anything filthy with sin. So where do you get this idea that He does that which He cannot do? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Godpikin99:

Which sin did Jesus die for then? .if sin like adultery, fornication, malice etc.

If the sins you mention will still take us to hell, then, Jesus Christ has not solve the problem of sin...but thank God Jesus paid for the penalty of our sins.
Salvation is indeed from the penalty of sin aka Death, and not from sin itself. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Divinesupply: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
So what do you understand by believing in Christ, because by Jesus definition of that phrase, it means to keep His Word, which means that no man can be an sinner or worker of iniquity and still believe in Christ.

John 8:30-31 (KJV)

As he spake these words, many believed on him.
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

Hence sin can certainly take someone to hell, because any man who is still a worker of inquity or sinner, but claims to believe in Christ would not be allowed into His kingdom but be taken out and cast into hell.

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

That's according to Christ's Gospel of Grace.

God bless.

You have quoted all these scriptures out of context and you have greatly abused the scriptures..
Just seat down with the full message you will be cleared!
Shalom.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by HBB1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
Sin of the Flesh

ROM 3:23
for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

ROM 8:3
For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. [b]And so he condemned sin in the flesh,[/b]

You realize what that means right?

Thus is supposed to just be a case of Grammar.

Wow!

So anybody that didn't confess sin of the flesh when he 'accepted Jesus is going to hell fire?

Did the criminal on the cross with Jesus, confess sin of the flesh too?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Realtosin: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
So what do you understand by believing in Christ, because by Jesus definition of that phrase, it means to keep His Word, which means that no man can be an sinner or worker of iniquity and still believe in Christ.

John 8:30-31 (KJV)

As he spake these words, many believed on him.
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

Hence sin can certainly take someone to hell, because any man who is still a worker of inquity or sinner, but claims to believe in Christ would not be allowed into His kingdom but be taken out and cast into hell.

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

That's according to Christ's Gospel of Grace.

God bless.

Generation of one saved is eternally saved don come ooooo.... Spreading flamboyant lies and hellish deceits up and down..... That was how they were sexing themselves on the premise of I'm saved eternally when we were on campus. If you are saved eternally, there shouldn't be anything like beware in the Bible. If you fall for it, forget, you are gone ooooo...... God saved someone like me from their hands ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by linearity: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The demons and devils are also saved from the condemnation of sin aka Death by God's grace/eternal life. undecided

Salvation is not a saving from sin but from Death aka perishing inthe grave - John 3 vs 16 -21

That man is wrong ! undecided

Am confused by your logic.

You have to repent, believe, confess your sin and live thereafter by His Grace...He will then impute righteousness unto you....while you go and sin no more.

Demons and the Devil do not believe, they are rebels aka unbelievers, therefore incapable of repenting and they would confess their sins....therefore they can’t be saved from the condemnation of sin.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by IAMPEDRO: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1394557/sin-take-person-hell-pastor-abel-damina-video/
If your Dad or mum instructed you not to go to mama rosamary's house but then you refusedby going to mama rosamary's house and your elder bro reported you to mum when she returns, just consider yourself half dead.
Now you say you love GOD why go against what he love and go for what he hate, definitely you will be punished

whoever is reading this, Beloved, Sin is sin, no matter who is sining it.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Beware of false teachings and doctrines. Anyone that teaches anything that is not the gospel is accursed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Realtosin:

Generation of one saved is eternally saved don come ooooo.... Spreading flamboyant lies and hellish deceits up and down..... That was how they were sexing themselves on the premise of I'm saved eternally when we were on campus. If you are saved eternally, there shouldn't be anything like beware in the Bible. If you fall for it, forget, you are gone ooooo...... God saved someone like me from their hands ooooo
According to Jesus Christ in John 3 vs 16 -21, what you are saved from is Death aka perishing in the grave aka the punishment of sin, and instead of Death, you are given Eternal life(grace). undecided

The vast majority of those who claim to believe do not realize that Salvation as offered by Jesus Christ is from Death, the condemnation/punishment of sin, and not from sin. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by sowilli: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
A sinner does not believe in Jesus because if he does, he won't continue in sin. Repentance is total belief in God hence the need to do the works of God which are the fruit of the spirit. Ĺiving in Sin on the other hand is absòlute doubt in God which takes one to hell. So if you live in sin, you dont believe there is God and you will go to hell. Thats the translation of that bible verse.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Babinski: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
ebukajay184:

In the last days there shall be many false teachers. Dr Abel Damina seems to be one of them. Flee from him!

Jesus did not die for sin. Take note of that. In English Language the preposition "for" is used when the purpose or reason is a noun. Saying Jesus died for sin is same as saying Jesus died because of sin. The truth is Jesus died for sinners. He died for you and I. Jesus died to sin. If you truly know what sin is, you will know Christ cannot die for sin. Light and darkness have no business together.

[b]When the premise is wrong, the conclusion is invariably wrong![\b] Run away from sin. Sin is dangerous and can take you to hell.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
linearity:

Am confused by your logic.

You have to repent, believe, confess your sin and live thereafter by His Grace...He will then impute righteousness unto you....while you go and sin no more.

Demons and the Devil do not believe, they are rebels aka unbelievers, therefore incapable of repenting and they would confess their sins....therefore they can’t be saved from the condemnation of sin.
1. As for imputing of righteousness, that is not for you for you are a gentile and not a jew of the Old Covenant. Only those of the Old Covenant who chose to believe in Jesus Christ, have Christ's righteousness, and death (this from fulfilling the Old Covenant on the behalf or the lost sheep of israel) imputed to them in order to free them from the Old Covenant ransome. undecided

2. When Jesus Christ approached the demon possessed man by the sea who was inflicted by demons called "Legion" , what did they call Jesus Christ? undecided

Do you think that if they didn't believe, they would have regarded Him with that respect or vowed to His command? They do believe Him. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Pilot007: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
ebukajay184:

Wow, wow, wow. Jesus never died for sin because that is not scripture. Instead, Jesus became sin for us so that we might be called the righteousness of God in him. 2Corinthians 5:21"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."
We must not be deceived by wrong doctrines. The congregation is foolishly accepting his sermon. That is why we need to search the scriptures for ourselves by the help of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
sowilli:
A sinner does not believe in Jesus because if he does, he won't continue in sin. Repentance is total belief in God hence the need to do the works of God which are the fruit of the spirit. Ĺiving in Sin on the other hand is absòlute doubt in God which takes one to hell. So if you live in sin, you dont believe there is God and you will go to hell. Thats the translation of that bible verse.
You have it mixed up. undecided

A sinner is one under Law who believes but refuses for obey God's laws. Sin is a choice made in disobedience of God's law which in our case is expressed in the teachings of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God. So, anyone who lives in constant disobedience of the Law, though He believes, is a sinner. undecided

Those who submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ are those who are followers of Jesus Christ, since they both believe and obey. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by musicwriter(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
This man is still preaching? I remember sending him N10,000 after watching him on TV back in the days when I was still a fool. I sent him an email to acknowledge payment receipt and I heard from nobody. It's really around that time I began withdrawing from Christianity.

The dumbest thing I've ever done in my life was to believe in Jesus. Even now, I can't just believe that a whole me reduced myself to worship Jesus.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Divinesupply:

You have quoted all these scriptures out of context and you have greatly abused the scriptures..
Just seat down with the full message you will be cleared!
Shalom.
When ignorance of the Truth becomes one's knowledge.

Well "believe in Him" if you like without keeping His Words according to your own interpretation, at the end we'd see who's truly abusing the scriptures.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Pilot007: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
musicwriter:
This man is still preaching? I remember sending him N10,000 after watching him on TV back in the days when I was still a fool. I sent him an email to acknowledge payment receipt and I heard from nobody. It's really around that time I began withdrawing from Christianity.

The dumbest thing I've ever done in my life was to believe in Jesus. Even now, I can't just believe that a whole me reduced myself to worship Jesus.
Jesus is alive, please don't let the error of other people cause you to disbelieve God. God loves you and will always do. It is by the grace of God that you are still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by hupernikao: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Righteousness is not attained by one's act. It is God who decides those who is righteous and this from among those who continually submit and obey he teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, this according the teachings of Jesus Christ - John 14 vs 23 -26. Those who are righteous He, Jesus Christ, abides in and causes to produce fruit and they will do the Will of the Father just as He, Jesus Christ, did - John 15 vs 7 - 11. undecided

This is not my question or the issue here.

Are you righteous, by your own activities and self acclaimed rightness. Be bold to say it here. Else if you claim you depend on God to do it that will be hypocrisy.

Are you righteous. Or by the way is your own very righteousness what give you access to God and his love.

Dont dance around this.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by PaedophileProph: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen with all due respect , what I Heard here with my Ears is PURE GRAMMAR and Could Cost u your Soul. .

Sin is what will Hinder us From Heaven.
Unbelief in Jesus Christ on its own is a Sin. It will hinder us. Revelation 21:8

Fornication, Adultery, any form of Immorality are Sins. They will hinder us.

The man is right bro, the question you should ask is , why are we then saved ?
After accepting the proposal of righteousness of God through Christ ,do we continue in our old nature ?

Paul said: put off your old self...
Bible said : we are saved unto good works ...

Malice, Jealousy, idle words are sins. They will hinder us from Heaven.

Cultism, idol worship, murder, abortion, lgbt are sins. They will hinder us.

Every form of Unrighteousness is Sin. They will hinder us.

What will give us access to Heaven is Confessing our sins to GOD, Repenting from dem, Surrender and Believe in JESUS Christ.

Even after Salvation, we need to repent from every sin we fall into and ask GOD for mercy.

These are the Last days! Be careful of what and who you listen to. Heaven and Hell are Real. Eternity is a Personal race.

Isaiah 59:1-2, Isaiah 35:8-10, 1 John 3:8-9, 1Peter1:15-16, Revelation 21:8, Rev 21:27, Romans 1:21-32, 1Cor 6:9-10, Romans 6:1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. / Woman Collapses, Dies In Christ Apostolic Church Lagos, After 10-Day Fast / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.