Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (46467 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pilot007:

Wow, wow, wow. Jesus never died for sin because that is not scripture. Instead, Jesus became sin for us so that we might be called the righteousness of God in him. 2Corinthians 5:21"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."
We must not be deceived by wrong doctrines. The congregation is foolishly accepting his sermon. That is why we need to search the scriptures for ourselves by the help of the Holy Spirit.
I am afraid that what you quoted does even apply to you but to those of Jewish descent, the lost sheep of israel, for whom Jesus Christ fulfilled the Old Covenant for the sake of. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by PaedophileProph: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen with all due respect , what I Heard here with my Ears is PURE GRAMMAR and Could Cost u your Soul. .

Sin is what will Hinder us From Heaven.
Unbelief in Jesus Christ on its own is a Sin. It will hinder us. Revelation 21:8

Fornication, Adultery, any form of Immorality are Sins. They will hinder us.

Malice, Jealousy, idle words are sins. They will hinder us from Heaven.

Cultism, idol worship, murder, abortion, lgbt are sins. They will hinder us.

Every form of Unrighteousness is Sin. They will hinder us.

What will give us access to Heaven is Confessing our sins to GOD, Repenting from dem, Surrender and Believe in JESUS Christ.

Even after Salvation, we need to repent from every sin we fall into and ask GOD for mercy.

These are the Last days! Be careful of what and who you listen to. Heaven and Hell are Real. Eternity is a Personal race.

Isaiah 59:1-2, Isaiah 35:8-10, 1 John 3:8-9, 1Peter1:15-16, Revelation 21:8, Rev 21:27, Romans 1:21-32, 1Cor 6:9-10, Romans 6:1
The man is right bro, the question you should ask is , why are we then saved ?
After accepting the proposal of righteousness of God through Christ ,do we continue in our old nature ?

Paul said: put off your old self...
Bible said : we are saved unto good works ...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Toks2008(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen with all due respect , what I Heard here with my Ears is PURE GRAMMAR and Could Cost u your Soul. .

Sin is what will Hinder us From Heaven.
Unbelief in Jesus Christ on its own is a Sin. It will hinder us. Revelation 21:8

Fornication, Adultery, any form of Immorality are Sins. They will hinder us.

Malice, Jealousy, idle words are sins. They will hinder us from Heaven.

Cultism, idol worship, murder, abortion, lgbt are sins. They will hinder us.

Every form of Unrighteousness is Sin. They will hinder us.

What will give us access to Heaven is Confessing our sins to GOD, Repenting from dem, Surrender and Believe in JESUS Christ.

Even after Salvation, we need to repent from every sin we fall into and ask GOD for mercy.

These are the Last days! Be careful of what and who you listen to. Heaven and Hell are Real. Eternity is a Personal race.

Isaiah 59:1-2, Isaiah 35:8-10, 1 John 3:8-9, 1Peter1:15-16, Revelation 21:8, Rev 21:27, Romans 1:21-32, 1Cor 6:9-10, Romans 6:1

With due respect bro, I think you are still a baby believer.

You totally misconstrued the man or perhaps you did not watch n comprehend.

I will create a thread on this and explain fully maybe you will understand better.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
PaedophileProph:

After accepting the proposal of righteousness of God through Christ ,do we continue in our old nature ?

That Rhema is not for babies.

A baby believer will misconstrue it and lose direction but a mature believer will hear it and give glory to GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
hupernikao:
This is not my question or the issue here.

Are you righteous, by your own activities and self acclaimed rightness. Be bold to say it here. Else if you claim you depend on God to do it that will be hypocrisy.

Are you righteous. Or by the way is your own very righteousness what give you access to God and his love.
Dont dance around this.
I already stated that God is the one who determines those who are righteous... so? undecided

All I know is I am tasked with continuing to submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, and that is what I must continue to do as I seek God's righteousness. When God decides He is ready to declare me so - I hope a bell goes off or something to announce this too - I will let you know then. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
PaedophileProph:

Wrong question... what are you saved from?

Proposal of righteousness? This before holiness? Ha! undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Toks2008:

With due respect bro, I think you are still a baby believer.

You totally misconstrued the man or perhaps you did not watch n comprehend.

I will create a thread on this and explain fully maybe you will understand better.
Invite me as well cause I really want to know what you "mature" ones claim you know. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by awakmfon03(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
For those who may misunderstood the pastor.
Its very clear that your works no matter how hard you try can not and will never give you SALVATION.
Read the following verses
Ephesians 2:8,9
Romans 3:20-28, 9:11-16
1cor. 1:29
2 Timothy 1:9
Titus 2:11, 3;4-5
Romans 8:3, 11:6, 4:1-7
Romans 9:31-32
Gal 2:16, 3:10-12
Gal 3:21

Please don't just read but read with understanding
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Invite me as well cause I really want to know what you "mature" ones claim you know. undecided

See guy, salvation is so easy but religion has made it difficult.

It is the holy spirit that makes the difference.

I will let you know when I create it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Hendtime: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. His audience are eaters of the bony parts of the Word, what parts are those? The Gospel of the Kingdom of God is a Law by which sin Itself is defined for us, so what part of the Law is this bony part you speak of? undecided

2. What exactly does it mean to say a one is a "mature Christian" in this case? undecided

Just leave the launderette to keep washing the dirty laundry
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by xproducer: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
eskimoeze:
going by everything you have quoted here, who's then going to heaven because no one will be completely free from all to these sins.

----

In response to the Lord JESUS' Disciples similarly, and in shock, asking Him “Who then can be saved?” (in response to His assured assertion that "it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven" and that "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God" ) - the Lord JESUS "looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” - Matthew 19:23-26.

The point is that we cannot save ourselves at will, so we look to the only Holy One Who can, GOD Himself - in the Person of the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST. Where does one begin looking for GOD and what He says? In the Holy Bible because "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" - 2 Timothy 3:16 (also 2 Peter 1:21). Furthermore - "...faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." - Romans 10:17

To give an illustration - picture all of humanity (from the beginning of creation to its end) - in principle condemned to destruction, in a deep pit where escape is impossible for those trapped - "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" - Romans 3:23. "As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one" - Romans 3:10 (Also Psalm 14:3, Psalm 53:1-3, Romans 3:12 and Ephesians 2:1)

But GOD, in His mercy and willingness to save many - Himself met requirement of the law that states that "the wages of sin is death" - Romans 6:23 (also Ezekiel 18:4, Proverbs 10:16) - essentially and effectively serving as a Substitute. (Romans 3:25, Hebrews 2:17, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:10).

"What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not! For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.” So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. " - Romans 9:14-16

It makes sense then to cry out for mercy to the King Eternal (1 Timothy 1:17), the King of Glory (Psalm 24), the King of Kings (1 Timothy 6:15, Revelation 17:14. Revelation 19:16), the only Holy One Who can save (Isaiah 43:11, Isaiah 45:21, Hosea 13:4)... by His grace and mercy such a person may be among His redeemed! (1 Samuel 7:8, 2 Samuel 22:7, Psalm 34:15).

GOD Who made the ear - hears! (Psalm 65:2)

"Then they cry out to the Lord in their trouble, And He brings them out of their distresses." - Psalm 107:28
"I waited patiently for the Lord; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry." - Psalm 40:1

---------

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart— These, O God, You will not despise." - Psalm 51:17

"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy." - Psalm 145:8

... and yes, when GOD forgives, He does so eternally - removing sin from the sinner (Psalm 32:2, Psalm 103:12), and clothes the sinner with His righteousness! (Isaiah 61:10). In practice, a person who belongs to GOD regenerates by the HOLY SPIRIT - from grace to grace, not degenerating deeper into sin.

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord." - Isaiah 54:17 (Jeremiah 23:6, Jeremiah 33:16)
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Hendtime: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is the next level in the gospel of once saved you're forever saved

People like albagdady and Petra will like this gospel
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Toks2008:

See guy, salvation is so easy but religion has made it difficult.

It is the holy spirit that makes the difference.
I will let you know when I create it.
What is Salvation from? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by musicwriter(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pilot007:
Jesus is alive, please don't let the error of other people cause you to disbelieve God. God loves you and will always do. It is by the grace of God that you are still alive.

I never said I don't believe in God but I no longer believe in Jesus and the bible god because I now know how he (himself) was created relatively recently. He's not older than 4,000 years old.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
awakmfon03:
Its very clear that your works no matter how hard you try can not and will never give you SALVATION.

Please don't just read but read with understanding
What does Salvation in this case save you from? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
awakmfon03:

Please don't just read but read with understand

If sins take us to Hell nobody and I repeat, nobody will make heaven except Jesus

It is a very deep topic that needs good understanding and that is why many pastors don't preach it cos a baby believer can misconstrue it and lose direction totally.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Toks2008:

If sins take us to Hell nobody and I repeat, nobody will make heaven except Jesus

It is a very deep topic that needs good understanding and that is why many pastors don't preach it cos a baby believer can misconstrue it and lose direction totally.
Why do you say the above? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by hupernikao: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I already stated that God is the one who determines those who are righteous... so? undecided

All I know is I am tasked with continuing to submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, and that is what I must continue to do as I seek God's righteousness. When God decides He is ready to declare me so - I hope a bell goes off or something to announce this too - I will let you know then. undecided

And you think he will declare you righteous by using your very daily act. Will you yourself declare yourself righteous if you are to judge your daily act as against God's demand for righteousness?

Bro, I am surprised you now dey wait on God to declare you righteous. Tell me that your actions meet God's demand. That he will score you A1
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Monday60655(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please brethren, heaven is real, hell is real. Choose to your self where you want to spend your eternity. Remember, no sinner can enter into the kingdom of God, which is heaven. So if you miss heaven, you cannot miss hell.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
There is nothing wrong to be rich, but don't allow the money to take over your thinking faculty or faith. A lot of pastors in Nigeria have falling out of grace into money and they are now seeing the kingdom of God as their home which they can determine who goes in and who goes out
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is Salvation from? undecided
Sins can not take you to hell but you only end up in hell if you give up your salvation.

I sin everyday even when I don't want to, but every now and then I ask GOD for forgiveness and I try to get better but no matter what I can't live a sinless life.

But here is the good news,

We are no longer justified by works(our imperfections or the sins we commit) but we are justified by faith (our unshaken belief in Jesus as our advocate and intercessor). He has died for the sins of yesterday, today and tomorrow.

The only difference between a true believer and an unbeliever is the holy spirit

You can not have the spirit of GOD and enjoy sins meaning even if you sin, you can never be at peace with yourself until you ask for forgiveness and when you do, GOD forgives you unconditionally (this is why the sins you commit can't take you to hell)

But the moment you say to yourself... "I keep sinning even when I claim to be a believer hence I'm unfit to be one and unfit to make heaven" ...that is the end... You just gave up your salvation and have sealed yourself for destruction except you retrace your steps.

Salvation is like an easy war that Jesus has fought and conquered for anyone who believes in him... All he wants you to do is keep fighting with him as your strength... When you fall in the battle(sin) , rise again(ask for forgiveness) and keep fighting even if you struggle with sin till your last breadth.

It is that faith you have in him that qualifies you for heaven and not the many times you sin or the sin you commit.

1 John 2 vs 1

"My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous."

Galatians 2:16

"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified."

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
hupernikao:

And you think he will declare you righteous by using your very daily act. Will you yourself declare yourself righteous if you are to judge your daily act as against God's demand for righteousness?

Bro, I am surprised you now dey wait on God to declare you righteous. Tell me that your actions meet God's demand. That he will score you A1
Jesus Christ said, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and then God's righteousness...."

The same Jesus Christ says that the only way to do anything in Him is through continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments... in fact this is the only thing you are expected to do to achieve anything in Jesus Christ. It is by doing exactly this that you are

A. Saved.
B. Enter the Kingdom of God through the narrow gate
C. Are set free from sin
D. Receive answers to all of your prayers
E. are made perfect/holy
F. Become a friend of Jesus Christ
G. Receive the Spirit of God and are made Righteous by God

Nobody decides at what point he/she gains access to the Kingdom of God. No one decides when he/she has become Holy and no one can schedule the arrival of the Spirit of Truth, let alone the Spirit of God Himself. All of this is decided and scheduled by God Himself. Same with Righteousness, and from my past experiences, you get the announcement when it happens. All we are tasked is to continue daily to abide in Jesus Christ so that Jesus Christ, the Word of God, can continue to abide in us. undecided

So, I am not sure what exactly you want me to tell you. If the standard is God and He decides this when He wants, what exactly as you asking. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why do you say the above? undecided

Please check my post above, I just explained everything.

May GOD grant you understanding
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by awakmfon03(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What does Salvation in this case save you from? undecided
[color=#006600][/color]

You see salvation in CHRIST save you from death (hell) and many other things.
Remember the thief that was crucified with him. He was save not by works but by faith and believe
Read the following carefully to know that SALVATION is eternal
Jude 1:24-25
Romans 8:37-39
John 6:37-40
Romans 6:6
1 John 5:13
John 3:15-16
John 5:24, 10:28-30
Matthew 19:10-26
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by ubola: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is for mature Christians not for babies in Christ. So many will perish because of unbelief, not because they are sinners. According to the Bible, you are a sinner by NATURE not by actions, that's why Christ said when the devil speaks, he speaks lies cuz that's his native language, cuz he's incapable of telling the truth. Papa Abel is right in this one abegi
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Realhommie(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
livingchrist:
It is sin that get people to hell but all have sinned so by nature we are all going to hell but God gave us Jesus to save us so that through him we can be washed from our sin and clothed with his righteousness.
This exactly is his point. I understood him immediately i listened.

Some are already Calling him a false prophet only because they're not discerning and hence they understood him from the surface. It's a matter of context. Afterall not many people understood Jesus when he taught.

May God open the eyes of our understanding.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Toks2008:

Sins can not take you to hell but you only end up in hell if you give up your salvation.

I sin everyday even when I don't want to, but every now and then I ask GOD for forgiveness and I try to get better but no matter what I can't live a sinless life.

But here is the good news,

We are no longer justified by works(our imperfections or the sins we commit) but we are justified by faith (our unshaken belief in Jesus as our advocate and intercessor)

The only difference between a true believer and an unbeliever is the holy spirit

You can not have the spirit of GOD and enjoy sins meaning even if you sin, you can never be at peace with yourself until you asked for forgiveness and when you do, GOD forgives you unconditionally (this is why the sins you commit can't take you to hell)

But the moment you say to yourself... "I keep sinning even when I claim to be a believer hence I'm unfit to be one and unfit to make heaven" ...that is the end.

Now it is not your sins that will take you to hell but you given up your salvation.

Salvation is like an easy war that Jesus has fought and conquered for anyone who believes in him... All he wants you to do is keep fighting with him as your strength... When you fall in the battle(sin) , rise again(ask for forgiveness) and keep fighting even if you struggle with sin till your last breadth.

It is that faith you have in him that qualifies you for heaven and not the many times you sin or the sin you commit.

1 John 2 vs 1

My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous.
Let's start with the simple! What is sin? undecided

Sin is a choice made in disobedience of God's Law, in our case, God's Law is Jesus Christ and since is as defined in His teachings and comandments/rules . For instance, it is a sin to pray in open where anyone can see you and it is a sin to pray aloud where someone can hear you - Matthew 6 vs 6. So what do you do if you do not want to commit these sins? You chose to submit to and obey God instead and this by not praying aloud and not praying where others can see you doing so. undecided

When a child chooses to obey his father and mother, he does so with the very same mind and will that he also employs when he chooses to disobey the very same father and mother, does he not? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by hupernikao: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and then God's righteousness...."

The same Jesus Christ says that the only way to do anything in Him is through continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments... in fact this is the only thing you are expected to do to achieve anything in Jesus Christ. It is by doing exactly this that you are

A. Saved.
B. Enter the Kingdom of God through the narrow gate
C. Are set free from sin
D. Receive answers to all of your prayers
E. are made perfect/holy
F. Become a friend of Jesus Christ
G. Receive the Spirit of God and are made Righteous by God

Nobody decides at what point he/she gains access to the Kingdom of God. No one decides when he/she has become Holy and no one can schedule the arrival of the Spirit of Truth, let alone the Spirit of God Himself. All of this is decided and scheduled by God Himself. Same with Righteousness, and from my past experiences, you get the announcement when it happens. All we are tasked is to continue daily to abide in Jesus Christ so that Jesus Christ, the Word of God, can continue to abide in us. undecided

So, I am not sure what exactly you want me to tell you. If the standard is God and He decides this when He wants, what exactly as you asking. undecided

Now you are putting all crosses on God. So convenient to condemn the Pastor who did same.

You are can't boldly say all through your words here that you qualify for righteousness even in your self acclaimed obedience daily. You know your obedience won't qualify you, but God. What is now different from what the Pastor said.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
awakmfon03:
[color=#006600][/color]
You see salvation in CHRIST save you from death (hell) and many other things.
Remember the thief that was crucified with him. He was save not by works but by faith and believe
Read the following carefully to know that SALVATION is eternal
Jude 1:24-25
Romans 8:37-39
John 6:37-40
Romans 6:6
1 John 5:13
John 3:15-16
John 5:24, 10:28-30
Matthew 19:10-26
How did you make the leap to conclude that Death is Hell? undecided

According to God in Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17 and then in Genesis 3 vs 17 - 19, Death , the punishment/condemnation of sin, is instead perishing in the grave .I.e. return to dust from when you were made. undecided

Jesus Christ said He came to save us from the condemnation of sin/ perishing - John 3 vs 16 - 21 - so why did you resolve that Death is Hell? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
hupernikao:

Now you are putting all crosses on God. So convenient to condemn the Pastor who did same.

You are can't boldly say all through your words here that you qualify for righteousness even in your self acclaimed obedience daily. You know your obedience won't qualify you, but God. What is now different from what the Pastor said.
um.. but I do qualify for righteousness. Why else do you think I am seeking it? lipsrsealed

Jesus Christ said to seek first the Kingdom of God, which I already found and now I am seeking God's righteousness which is next on the list - this as commanded by Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed

If I believe I qualify for a scholarship and I apply to get it, does it mean I dont have to wait for the approval to arrive or something? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Matter the audience you are talking to.
You can't tell people that sin will not take you to Hell.
That is Unscriptural

He spoke in proverbs dude
Stop vibrating
Only those in spirit will understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by hupernikao: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
um.. but I do qualify for righteousness. Why else do you think I am seeking it? lipsrsealed

Jesus Christ said to seek first the Kingdom of God, which I already found and now I am seeking God's righteousness which is next on the list - this as commanded by Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed

If I believe I qualify for a scholarship and I apply to get it, does it mean I dont have to wait for the approval to arrive or something? undecided

Is your qualification base on your perfection? Will you pass when the light of God's righteousness is shed on you as a test or you rely on God's decision beyond your self works.

Take it, all you wrote are same as what the Pastor preached. You are only trying to sound it differently. God is all in all is the Summary of what you wrote. That's same with the Pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) / Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church / Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.