Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (46323 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Imagine the logics of the false teacher
"Did Jesus die for sin?" "So if sin takes one to hell, then his death is in vain"
What a fallacy!

Hebrews 10:26-27
[26]Dear friends, if we deliberately continue sinning after we have received knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice that will cover these sins.
[27]There is only the terrible expectation of God’s judgment and the raging fire that will consume his enemies.

Those who refuse to believe in him and those who say they do but still live in sin, all of them will go to hell. The death of Jesus doesn't cover that.

Redemption through his death is only meant for those who confess him as their Lord and Savior, and then allow Him to lord over their lives. It's these people LovePeddler not condemned.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT.

Have you seen their identity?
This man's teaching always contradicts the teachings of Jesus. The Antichrist are here, and they'll appear as one of us
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
They will not kuku watch and listen attentively to his word

Na to condemn, blablabla every time

U think the sinners on the right hand of Christ enter heaven because of anything.

He means, when u receive Christ, there's no sin that can hold you not to be saved.

Atheist castigat0rs up and down

E ku ise, thank you for letting them know that without Christ, they cannot be saved
But without Christ, u are condemn already..

U guys should better open ears to hear

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by MeetDx(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
damosky12:

You are so free from sin?
You are so perfect?
You don't need God's grace in Christ for the remission of your sins?
You trust so much in your ability, religious works, ceremonial washings to save you eternally?

Think through. Don't try to trade words. Just think.
In fact any prayer you say without asking for mercy and forgiveness of sin by cleansing in the blood of Jesus christ before approaching the throne of grace is incomplete. That's why the Lord's prayer is complete. We sin everyday, knowingly or unknowingly; no one is perfect. But his grace is sufficient to keep us in time of need.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Emu4life(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
RussellRutherfo:
[/s]

Everything you said here shows you are so ignorant. You don't even know your qu'ran and hadiths. Well, you follow an illiterate Pedophile who slept with a doll playing 9year old girl child so I was not expecting much from you.
You can say it this time without crying cheesy
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by FarmTech(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
livingchrist:
It is sin that get people to hell but all have sinned so by nature we are all going to hell but God gave us Jesus to save us so that through him we can be washed from our sin and clothed with his righteousness.
U are clothed in Christ's righteousness does not mean you won't put in effort to live holy and righteous. I hope u agree. We were saved for good works.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
CharisEleos:
This is a very sensitive message which only mature Christians like us can understand. Not for the feeble and carnally minded.

Paul was careful in delivering this message. That was why he said, "shall we continue in sin that grace may abound"? God forbid. It's very deep.
Thank you Jesus.
You are mature too? undecided

Jesus Christ said that only those who change even their thinking and become like children will enter into the Heaven. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
sonofElElyon:

The man was not clear in his delivery. What he was essentially trying to say is faith in Jesus gives you power over sin. So what you really need is faith in Jesus, not your own self righteousness...

He can't mean that a christian is free to commit sin.. the problem is his presentation
I thought so bro before I stopped entirely to listen to him. This man wants to stay in the middle because of his followers who find solace in easy Christianity. He NEVER CONDEMNS SIN IN HIS TEACHINGS. The day I finally stopped was when he taught on TITHE. A man who NEVER condemns sin was EMPHASISING on HOW THE DEVOURER WILL DEVOUR WHOEVER DOES NOT PAY HIS TITHE. So what it meant was...DO NOT FEAR GOD BECAUSE OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS, BUT YOU MUST FEAR THE DEVOURER UNLESS he DEVOURS YOUR EVERYTHING.

Let us not forget that the `MANY` that does DO NOT SEE THE NARROW ROAD THAT LEADS TO LIFE ARE CHRISTIANS BECAUSE THE SINNERS DO NOT LOOK FOR IT AT ALL.

Mt 7:13 - 14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are mature too? undecided

Jesus Christ said that only those who change even their thinking and become like children will enter into the Heaven. undecided

You? If I hear say you no comment for this topic. Hahahahaaaa.. kor kor ..
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by donprinyo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Which Bible una de read?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yes this is truth.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by macjireh: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen with all due respect , what I Heard here with my Ears is PURE GRAMMAR and Could Cost u your Soul. .

Sin is what will Hinder us From Heaven.
Unbelief in Jesus Christ on its own is a Sin. It will hinder us. Revelation 21:8

Fornication, Adultery, any form of Immorality are Sins. They will hinder us.

Malice, Jealousy, idle words are sins. They will hinder us from Heaven.

Cultism, idol worship, murder, abortion, lgbt are sins. They will hinder us.

Every form of Unrighteousness is Sin. They will hinder us.

What will give us access to Heaven is Confessing our sins to GOD, Repenting from dem, Surrender and Believe in JESUS Christ.

Even after Salvation, we need to repent from every sin we fall into and ask GOD for mercy.

These are the Last days! Be careful of what and who you listen to. Heaven and Hell are Real. Eternity is a Personal race.

Isaiah 59:1-2, Isaiah 35:8-10, 1 John 3:8-9, 1Peter1:15-16, Revelation 21:8, Rev 21:27, Romans 1:21-32, 1Cor 6:9-10, Romans 6:1
the bolded is very correct...also too,,we need to always take communion to daily examine and judge ourselves...We align with Christ as we do so
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Ayo2004: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Toni19:

Try and understand the statement.
Jesus didn't preach church when He was on earth. He only said believe in the work of God. They asked what is the work of God. He replied, believe in who He has sent. Believe in me.
Believing in Jesus is different from you being a Christian (I know that will be too much for you to understand) but let me simplify it.
Sin separates one from God and the sin of not believing in Jesus Christ. The Bible says For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that
1.WHOSOEVER... Anyone from any background even a criminal
2. BELIEVE in HIM... It doesn't matter who you are just believe
3. Should not perish (Original purpose of salvation)
4. But HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. The end result of believing Jesus.

You are extremely gullible
Anyone that lives a good life and does good unto others will make paradise,either a Christian,pagan or a sango worshipper

Before the coming of the teachings of Jesus to West Africa,our forefathers knew nothing about him
Are u saying they will be condemned to hell becuase of they didn't know?
The same way u think Jesus is the way is the same way other religion believe their God is supreme
Religion is mostly for the foolish and gullible

Instead of living a good life,many of u make enemies of people from other religions(especially Christians and Muslims) while your religous leaders are using your foolishness to enrich themselves forever while they sell teachings that you shouldn't lay treasures on Earth which most of you stupidly believe
True religion died long ago especially christianity
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jobia:
Yes this is truth.
How so? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by seunoj: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ladies and Gentlemen with all due respect , what I Heard here with my Ears is PURE GRAMMAR and Could Cost u your Soul. .

Unbelief in Jesus Christ on its own is a Sin. It will hinder us. Revelation 21:8

What will give us access to Heaven is Confessing our sins to GOD, Repenting from dem, Surrender and Believe in JESUS Christ.

Even after Salvation, we need to repent from every sin we fall into and ask GOD for mercy.

These are the Last days! Be careful of what and who you listen to. Heaven and Hell are Real. Eternity is a Personal race.

Isaiah 59:1-2, Isaiah 35:8-10, 1 John 3:8-9, 1Peter1:15-16, Revelation 21:8, Rev 21:27, Romans 1:21-32, 1Cor 6:9-10, Romans 6:1
Forget all this analysis
Simple love God n love ur neighbor is what we need. Unfortunately, black ple are wired to be delibrately wicked.
Preachers / Teachers all studied to preach. I advice self study as stated in the Bible.
Even u self don goof wella for nairaland
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Jayrow08: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na all dis kind pastor dey make pastors dey fight themselves
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
There is nothing like Sin.

There is no place called Hell.

There was no human called Jesus Christ, should have been Jesus Joseph cos Christ is Cosmic Consciousness title.

In essence Christianity is yet another story about the Sun and its radiant brightness, the portal to this Universe, no one goes farther into the other worlds without passing through the sun

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

my brother I fear preaching, as u said once I accept Jesus and still do all u mentioned I will go to heaven, many now will follow this teaching May God help us

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by mountmoriah(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by kodded(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
seunadio1:
You nailed it there Sir! The preacher is talking to matured Christians. He is not in anyway encouraging us to sin. He is preaching the acceptance of Christ Jesus as a precusor. Doing so, JESUS exchanges your Adamic nature, (the nature of sin) for His Nature.

ONLY MATURE CHRISTIANS CAN READ IN BETWEEN THE LETTERS OF HIS MESSAGE
God bless you for understanding this message, unfortunately millions of christians in Nigeria has allowed religion to stagnate their Christian growth, so they can't believe that it is actually possible to live a life without sin.

Righteousness2 really fall my hand today, I thought he knew better about what thtis preacher was saying but na today I realise say baba never understand the true revelation of the gospel
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by billyG(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
So I can be a sinner but if I believe in Jesus Christ i will not go to hell but to heaven.hmmm!it is high time we start to use holyghostometer to check which pastors lead by d holy spirit.....they way i see it 99.9% of pastors are not called by God.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
kodded:
God bless you for understanding this message, unfortunately millions of christians in Nigeria has allowed religion to stagnate their Christian growth, so they can't believe that it is actually possible to live a life without sin.
Jesus Christ said it is possible to live without sin but His teachings is completely different from what your pastor offers here. And since Jesus Christ said that His way is the only way then either Jesus Christ lied to us or this man is wrong, so which? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Timfreds(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jinjinkoku:

You are wrong sir. There is a nature of sin, and there are acts of sin. The nature of sin is what makes a man a sinner even if he's not committing any sin. Meanwhile a saint is not someone who has 100% moral correctness but someone who has righteousness conferred on him by accepting the finished work of christ. If you think making even is by trying not to sin and living in moral correctness, you'll be surprised because even in your most holy state, you're not better than a filthy rag before God. Once your nature of sin is dealt with, you're a Saint and it becomes easy to live above the acts of sin.
God bless you
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by FarmTech(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Uniswap:
But why was David still the apple of God's eye after sin?

Finally , Grace is different
Because he always repent after sinning. Many Christians are not like that. In fact, many will not even agree with u that their sin is sin. Eg, how many ladies 2day will agree that immodest dresses are sinful? How many Christians will agree that dirty Jokes, dirty songs and movies are sinful?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
billyG:
So I can be a sinner but if I believe in Jesus Christ i will not go to hell but to heaven.hmmm!it is high time we start to use holyghostometer to check which pastors lead by d holy spirit.....they way i see it 99.9% of pastors are not called by God.
All those who will be in hell also believe and are saved - no longer condemned to Death. undecided

And that list includes the demons and devils ..Matthew 25 vs 40- 46. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by simplesearch: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Matthew 24:4
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by linearity: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
I don’t see anything unscriptural in what he said here.

You have to make assumptions of what he did not say in order to fault his preaching here.

He clearly did not say that...”We should continue to abide in sin, so that Grace may abound”.

If you agreed that, your righteousness cannot take you to heaven, then it is also correct and accurate that your sins cannot take you to hell.

If you subscribe to the fallacy that, your sins can take you to hell, then you must be passively albeit in error admitting that your continual righteousness will take to heaven.

The Bible said, all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. Whoever who said they are above sin, even repented born again, spirit filled Christians, the Bible call them liars.

We are all saved by Grace, it is an unmerited favor and does not have any direct relationship with what we did or did not do pre or post been born again.

These not withstanding; the Bible warns that, if we continue in Sin post salvation, the Grace of God will not continue to abound. However, if we repent our sins would be covered.

These are deep Christian beliefs that many continue to trip upon and fall. The price for sin has been paid in full, therefore if anyone find themselves in Hell, it is not because of their sins, because if you flip the screen, there are countless sinners like them in Heaven.

The only reason they are in Hell is most likely because of their unrepentance and unbeliefs....including post salvation unrepentance and unbeliefs.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by billyG(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
seunadio1:
You nailed it there Sir! The preacher is talking to matured Christians. He is not in anyway encouraging us to sin. He is preaching the acceptance of Christ Jesus as a precusor. Doing so, JESUS exchanges your Adamic nature, (the nature of sin) for His Nature.

ONLY MATURE CHRISTIANS CAN READ IN BETWEEN THE LETTERS OF HIS MESSAGE
Mature Christians means the most gullible Christian.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kemetals: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
You are fake.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Electrochemistry(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
You cannot be a reckless sinner and claim to be a true follower of Christ. You can sin along the line but it should come by mistake not deliberately. A sin is like a bomb As a good christian we ought to abstain from sin just like Christ did. Being a christian does not connote being infallible it is like a class you don't have to score 100% to pass. It is like one learning a skill e.g. riding a bike you will fall many times but your fall will enable you to master the skill. Even when you think you have mastered the skill you can still fall at some points. Both the universe and humans are not a perfect realm; only God is perfect. No one is entering heaven because he's perfect. The key thing is to have faith in Christ first and do not relent. God knows how to deliver his own from the snares of death. Two sinners will come to the gate one with grace will be delivered the other will not be delivered. Making heaven is by the grace of God. All sins constitute unrighteousness but not all sins lead to death.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
linearity:
I don’t see anything unscriptural in what he said here.

You have to make assumptions of what he did not say in order to fault his preaching here.

He clearly did not say that...”We should abide in Sin, so that Grace may abound”.

If you agreed that, your righteousness cannot take you to heaven, then it is also correct and accurate that your sins cannot take you to hell.

If you subscribe to the fallacy that, your Sins can take you to hell, then you must be passively albeit in error that your continual righteousness will take to heaven.

The Bible said, all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. Whoever who said they are above sin, even repented born again, spirit filled Christians, the Bible call them liars.

We are all saved by Grace, it is an unmerited favor and does not have any direct relationship with what we did or did not do pre or post been born again.

These not withstanding; the Bible warns that, if we continue in Sin post salvation, the Grace of God will not continue to abound. However, if we repent our sins would be covered.

These are deep Christian beliefs that many continue to trip upon and fall. The price for sin has been paid in full, therefore if anyone find themselves in Hell, it is not because of their sins, because if you flip the screen, there are countless sinners like them in Heaven.

The only reason they are in Hell is most likely because of their unrepentance and unbeliefs....including post salvation unrepentance and unbeliefs.
The demons and devils are also saved from the condemnation of sin aka Death by God's grace/eternal life. undecided

Salvation is not a saving from sin but from Death aka perishing inthe grave - John 3 vs 16 -21

That man is wrong ! undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by Timfreds(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
adedayourt:
His teaching here is not the type you give to a baby Christian, one need to be grounded in Christ for him to be able to descern this teaching.

And yes, he is not speaking heresy. Your inability to understand his teaching is proof you need to ground yourself in the Word.
You are right
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) by kodded(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said it is possible to live without sin but His teachings is completely different from what your pastor offers here. And since Jesus Christ said that His way is the only way then either Jesus Christ lied to us or this man is wrong, so which? undecided
oga what did john 3:16 said? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. / Woman Collapses, Dies In Christ Apostolic Church Lagos, After 10-Day Fast / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.