Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 (83448 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by ddippset(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH
lol

But it is good to believe every propaganda against the government right

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by lastchild: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2021
and somebody will read and believe this nonesense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Positivepoint(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:

I'm not Igbo, not member of IPOD and also not from their Geographical Zone. But when I spot lies and propaganda from this devilish government, it'd be unfair if I don't point it out.

God with this overwhelming evidence u still claim it's a lie. Wow.

1. The commander claim they buried ikoso with 30 heads in imo.

2. 35 headless corpses where dump in imo reported early than this confession.

3. Commander arrested in imo.

And all this is govt propaganda.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by MoIbrahim: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Lol...
Make Una continue to dey lie. _stupid _Aboki government. 2000 heads ke?! grin grin grin

Na Bunkums go believe this guy wey them Don beat sotee e fit deny say e be man. grin

Aboki lying in Vanguard and Punch?

Everything is unbelievable to you people just like the capture of Lord Kanu was unbelievable until it happened. Immediately after it happened you people started saying it was photoshop, that is the face but the head is not for Kanu... Just the way you believed the Jubril El Sudaini tale...

Continue!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by hush15: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2021
:*in
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/

How Nigerians continue to swallow this depth of lies is worrisome. This is pure cock and bull story.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Ayemileto(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Is this guy the same person?

Who bought a AK49 for him? DSS?

Who Kept him in the bush? DSS?

You guys are so funny and incomprehensible...

Did they actually get Ikonso body?

I believed he was killed by the Army, who would have taken his body.

So, how will they bury him with 2000 heads when they don't have his body?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by MoIbrahim: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Just leave them. At some point, they even argued that it was the Nigerian government burning the police station and killing people. Even Ezekwesili openly accused the FG on twitter. Now they have shamelessly switched to fair trial without apologising for the previous falsehoods.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Psalmistproject: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.

Exactly my thought.
This is just to boost evidence of finding him culpable.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by sslcrypt: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2021
From my observation there are certain group of people pushing one narrative that supports the Nigerian government actions.

On the other hand there are those who don't beleive the Nigerian government in any way.

Three weeks of study showed the perceived pro government group have been quiet on this thread.

The arrest of the separatist leader have given a new life to the pro government group, that in the last couple of days there have been an average of 5 threads out of 15 associated with the separatist leader.

This thread in particular of seen a spike in pro government supporters occupy the first 2 pages something that have never been seen.

My conclusion is there is a narrative war waged on this forum, which makes me wonder if it changes the reality on ground for Nigerians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by youngpresidooo: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
These guys deserve nothing but a slow and painful death, Aswearugad

Nigerians can be so emotional, especially those from the East. How can anyone say this story is not true? Have you all forgotten when Nnamdi Ka nu and his boys were saying this all over twitter?

Chai! No wonder politicians are playing tennis with our brains

Damn!
this is a lieeeee
I mean blatant lie.
What is the killing meant for?
Do you think we are stupid and before you call me ipob I am a ln Ekiti man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by simongonner: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Someone on twitter posted that it's a lie, that the guy is his cousin and he died since last year .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Psalmistproject: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

The selfie he is portraying shows he is intentional about being identified. Imagine, after he claimed they collected their phones.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by youngpresidooo: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
simongonner:
Someone on twitter posted that it's a lie, that the guy is his cousin and he died since last year .
sometimes I feel the govt needs that social media bill more than the masses

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by EMMY76: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:
See the face of the Murderer...

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got...

Whosever that's also supporting buhari and his fulaniherdsmen bloodthirsty brothers that have killed thausands of innocent nigerians than even the esn is far worse than Nmk and his ipob/esn organization.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CapitalCee(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Shattuck:
but in the article the guy said he never talked to nmandi kanu but later on he kept mentioning his name several times on how he gave this and that order, how can he be so sure it was kanu who gave those orders and not his state commander or any other command officer, I am not saying kanu is innocent but this media report has sensationalism written over it.
Kanu formed ESN and they take orders from him. Whether or not he hears directly from MNK does not matter. Who asked MNK to form ESN when he doesn't want to bear the consequences that comes with their actions. Lets stop twisting facts
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Psalmistproject: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Denial is the first stage of grief.
And also desperately coercing others to accept one's incompatible narrative is the first stage of terrorism.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Restructuring: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Useless hausa Fulani parasites with their usual lies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by justtoodark: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
did i read,girls were sacrificed to make charms....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by MightySparrow: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.
THAT is igbo for you, he is betraying his master with lies. He have been promised some money.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Simbrixton(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH
aswear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
I don't take comments, and post serious anymore cos anytime I remember that some set of people believe Buhari is dead and one Jubril from Sudan is ruling us, I give up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Shattuck(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

Kanu formed ESN and they take orders from him. Whether or not he hears directly from MNK does not matter. Who asked MNK to form ESN when he doesn't want to bear the consequences that comes with their actions. Lets stop twisting facts
I didn't twist anything neither am I defending kanu far from it, just stating something I noticed with the report.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Gambit23: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/

Fulani supporter of APC lies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Gambit23: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

U are not using ur head. The man said already that he has not spoken to Nnamdi kanu...nk never gave him any order
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by oilyngbati(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buhari must make sure nnamdi cownu dies before handing over presidency to the next person, if not May thunder fire Buhari’s left ear!

May the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are afflicted with death!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by oilyngbati(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ipob/ESN/unknown gunmen are terrorists and all should be killed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Panda7(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
**pukes on thread
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Freebills12: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
This has shown how Hausa Fulani reasons, who on earth will believe this trash. At least make the trash somehow believing, 2000 heads for ikonso, then 10 heads for police station... All from the same state... Story for the gods... Lugard it will never be well you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Emmasnoop(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
WHY UNA NOR COMPLETE THE 2000 POLICE HEAD,THEY 4 DON REDUCE FOR THE ROAD SMALL.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by berrystunn(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
All4fun:
Anyone that believes in Nigeria police is a goat because I've been there before and I know everything about the Nigerian police they can force you to write what is not true you understand Nigerian police can force you to write what is not true if I remember very well that was 2014 when they are they arrested me I was in I was in warri delta state the police was telling me to write that I was one of those people that killed one officer knows all and then after that she right there that I was part of them that I also went for an robbery so you see that the country is not going anywhere and those policemen so all of them are criminals they know how to force their thing on you and if you succumb to read before quitting

How old are you ?
Go and do your investigation (private)

From nnamdi kanu audio message and Twitter.. you will hear him giving those orders.

He talks too much.. some of you listen and forget easily too.

Check all the point .. which one of them is cook up story.

Nnamdi kanu did not order

the attack at the Owerri Prison and Imo State
Or take responsibility?

Nnamdi Kanu did not ordered that he didn’t want to see any police or military check point in the South East.?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also did not direct they should burial Ikonso with human heads ??

Go and verifiable.

Also check and listen to the one he ordered on endsars..
Killing security personnel and behead any police they see. Including orders up to ikeja and to Tinubu.

We have records... Not what people said. What nnamdi kanu said. ... Audio and Twitter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Bakrabas: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Is that not cross on his neck, if this man is from the North they will tag him a jihadist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Oshokalo: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
If dats true,complete it with his immediate family and village people

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) / Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.