Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist (473 Views)

What's That Thing Said By The Preacher That Compelled You To Repent? / The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Any Gospel That Cannot Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist!

Jesus said He came to call sinners to repentance and that was a common featire in the Gospel He preached.

Luke 5:32 (KJV)

I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Matthew 4:17 (KJV)

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Luke 13:3, 5 (KJV)

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

And Jesus commanded His disciples to teach all men to observe His commandments.

Matthew 28:20 (KJV)

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

So any doctrine that cannot tell men to repent as Jesus had done is Antichrist!

Beware of it!

God bless.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by Tolams16(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ftc
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by Franzinni: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Truth .... preach!

1 Like

Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Tolams16:
Ftc
Lol!
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:40am On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:39am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by Olaolufred(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Any Gospel That Cannot Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist!

Jesus said He came to call sinners to repentance and that was a common featire in the Gospel He preached.

Luke 5:32 (KJV)

I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Matthew 4:17 (KJV)

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Luke 13:3, 5 (KJV)

And Jesus commanded His disciples to teach all men to observe His commandments.

Matthew 28:20 (KJV)

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

So any doctrine that cannot tell men to repent as Jesus had done is Antichrist!

Beware of it!

God bless.

Thanks for speaking the truth.

1 Like

Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2021
Olaolufred:

Thanks for speaking the truth.
Thank you too for doing same.

May God help us with the grace, courage, strength to keep speaking and never cease til He returns for His own.
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2021

(1) (Reply)

What Jesus Really Look Like / 10 Ways To Heal From Spiritually Transmitted Diseases / Why You Should Guard Your Sperm -female Evangelist Tells Men (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.