Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma (5658 Views)

How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) / My Fiancé’s Gambling Lifestyle Landed Me Into This Dilemma / Please How Do I Come Out From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Go through his threads. He has been complaining since 2014! 2014 o!
Poco, now I feel like stoning this dude with my mother's turneba. What arrant nonsense angry
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Ishilove: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
lawrenzooo:
I have been in a relationship with a lady for the last 6 years and last year and the relationship produce a son last year.
As it stands now I don't intend proceeding with marriage as we have had so many issues along the line.
The problem
I intend sitting down with her to have the conversation and discuss the baby's upkeep.
However some people think I should just keep my distance and she would get the message rather than discussing it with her but then again a child is involved that I have to cater for.

You advice would be welcome
Am a bit confused as to how to go about the whole thing.
Oga, I have gone through your threads since 2015 and all I can say is you are one hell of a confused, indecisive mothafucker.

You are on your own.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by JayCynic(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yxwqq:
That you're even considering doing the above after 6-years of being with her and having a baby together, is totally ridiculous. You and the people who advised you to do that are equally senseless and cruel.

So he has to commit to a woman he doesn't love just because they've been together for six years?
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by pocohantas(f): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Poco, now I feel like stoning this dude with my mother's turneba. What arrant nonsense angry

Abeg no stone am. When I see threads like this, I first check the profile and past topics to know if na cruise or e dey serious. OP should have disembarked since.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Ishilove: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Abeg no stone am. When I see threads like this, I first check the profile and past topics to know if na cruise or e dey serious. OP should have disembarked since.
I'm going to start following your steps. Check profile before commenting
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by debbydams(f): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
mardis:

It's quite unfortunate that some girls will open their legs for a guy even before he puts a ring on her finger.
can u go into a relationship witout sex?
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Saintmary(f): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
lawrenzooo:
I have been in a relationship with a lady for the last 6 years and last year and the relationship produce a son last year.
As it stands now I don't intend proceeding with marriage as we have had so many issues along the line.
The problem
I intend sitting down with her to have the conversation and discuss the baby's upkeep.
However some people think I should just keep my distance and she would get the message rather than discussing it with her but then again a child is involved that I have to cater for.

If I didn't read all your previous posts, I would have blasted you.
You have been with this lady for so long, yet you have not been able to draw the necessary boundaries.
These are the issues I have noticed:
1. Possible philandering. She probably had someone else at some point in your relationship.
2. Inappropriate closeness with the opposite gender.
3. Disregard for your feelings and inability to make you feel secure as her only partner.

Now you got a baby involved. I personally feel that no one should be forced into marriage, even after having kids. But I still think you can salvage the situation if you can get professional counseling, both of you should stop manipulating each other and grow up.
Six years is not a joke.
Stop using break up to make her change.
Get someone to help you, like her parents etc.
But if you can no longer cope, don't force it. Good luck.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by mardis: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
debbydams:
can u go into a relationship witout sex?

Y not, it just a matter of discipline and focus
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by placeofallure(f): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
mardis:
How will you date a lady for good six years even to the extent of producing a child yet you don't want to marry her. Is her character dat bad that you didn't let her go all this while so that she can be available for another guy? You have been enjoying free knacking and other things now you think you can't marry her. How heartless can you be hun? Don't worry karma will definitely pay you a visit

This is exactly my thoughts. How could he not see all these years that she is not marriageable? Some men be playing with a cursed life. If she were your sister, what would you have her do? What about dialogue? She can't be all bad if not, 6 years is more than enough to find her out.

If OP must leave however, he Must take absolute responsibility of the child. Let it not be a double tragedy for her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by debbydams(f): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
mardis:

Y not, it just a matter of discipline and focus
I hope Nigerian men can do That sha..
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Oga, I have gone through your threads since 2015 and all I can say is you are one hell of a confused, indecisive mothafucker.

You are on your own.
Yeah indecisiveness was my greatest undoing...! Hopefully I did improve on my decision making over time
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
placeofallure:

This is exactly my thoughts. How could he not see all these years that she is not marriageable? Some men be playing with a cursed life. If she were your sister, what would you have her do? What about dialogue? She can't be all bad if not, 6 years is more than enough to find her out.

If OP must leave however, he Must take absolute responsibility of the child. Let it not be a double tragedy for her.
Thanks. I would take responsibility for the child
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Saintmary:

If I didn't read all your previous posts, I would have blasted you.
You have been with this lady for so long, yet you have not been able to draw the necessary boundaries.
These are the issues I have noticed:
1. Possible philandering. She probably had someone else at some point in your relationship.
2. Inappropriate closeness with the opposite gender.
3. Disregard for your feelings and inability to make you feel secure as her only partner.

Now you got a baby involved. I personally feel that no one should be forced into marriage, even after having kids. But I still think you can salvage the situation if you can get professional counseling, both of you should stop manipulating each other and grow up.
Six years is not a joke.
Stop using break up to make her change.
Get someone to help you, like her parents etc.
But if you can no longer cope, don't force it. Good luck.
Thanks for your advice...
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ishilove:

You won break my head join the one wey dey do me... I understand why u dey vex sha
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
toren:

Loose how? What if she loves him? What's the crime in being with someone you love? The only unreasonable thing she did was getting pregnant outside wedlock but how does being with someone for 6 years translate to being loose?
I said what I said, and your answer is in your own comment.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Yeah I should have disembarked even before the relationship clocked two... I Bleep up with so many regrets..
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Penaldo: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Then why get a child involved? You have now complicated matters because you don't sleep with a woman unprotected if you don't envision a future with her.
How does this make sense to you?
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by ParpahSeventy: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
mardis:
How will you date a lady for good six years even to the extent of producing a child yet you don't want to marry her. Is her character dat bad that you didn't let her go all this while so that she can be available for another guy? You have been enjoying free knacking and other things now you think you can't marry her. How heartless can you be hun? Don't worry karma will definitely pay you a visit
Nothing will happen to him bro, he tried his best, it didn't work, the lady should look for solutions.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by emetisuccess(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wen u want to talk about it bru, pls make sure that there's no kitchen knife close by oooo. I believe u knows what that means.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Kingcalls: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
chatinent:
After you wipe finish, you no wan marry. Many reasons I advise ladies to flee from premarital sex.

These guys only want you juice!

Just like girls japa when money finish
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Bigseven(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wickedness everywhere. . U dated her for 6years, with child. knowing de fact that U wont go down the aisle with her, now you need fresh babe, Ok return her to how U met her otherwise KARMA will meet u and ur sisters. Rubbish delima
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by mardis: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
debbydams:
I hope Nigerian men can do That sha..

Well, some. All can't be the same you know
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by kkins25(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2021
lawrenzooo:
The problem

Bullshit..
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Petyprincess(f): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Men always putting themselves in mess because of the tiny rod under their trousers, better carry your cross, you cant dump her after turning her to after 1 undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Egbi2020: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
I think the Op is even a responsible person with conscience.
What if he decides to walk out of the relationship silently with out a word just his attitude? The lady in question is even the one that is manipulative here. She knows her weaknesses and she knows that her chances of been married to the Op is at stake, so she quickly used the pregnancy to trapped him. And Op on the other hand, his high libido covers his sense of reasoning then, and he foolishly fell into her trap.
My advice to you @OP, just invite one or two witnesses that you know they are aware of your relationship with her and the issue on ground because I read where u said there was a time u wanted to take a break and ur both parents intervened. Just call one or two persons from the both side and let ur decision known to the lady in their presence. If you discuss this with just only you and her, expect any of the following :
1 she will still manipulate you again by reminding you how far u both had gone
2 she will use ur son as a tool for emotional black mail
3 she may use chidinmma method on u.
MAKE SURE WHAT EVER DECISION YOU MAKE THIS TIME IS FINAL. DON'T COME HERE TO DISTURB US ON THIS SAME ISSUE AGAIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Gave Her Instant Karma / (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend / She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.