Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,795 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (48640 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
well since your dead already that why you don't have the solution and answer

I’m done answering stupid questions. I want to see the power of this your “God”

Kingsnairaland:

Are you not ashamed your god need three God's to function shame on u he can't stand alone

I will show you how powerful my God is when you finish to show me your nonsense three God

I’ll keep insulting this dead “God” of yours till you manifest the power you claim you’re going to show me.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Your “God” is as weak as your understanding.

Deep down, you know you can’t prove anything. Your “God” can’t even resurrect a dead fly.

Powerless idol of a “God”

How disappointing
show me one place in Bible that is shown that they are three separate God's you worship don't bring Hebrew nonsense

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

I’m done answering stupid questions. I want to see the power of this your “God”

I’ll keep insulting this dead “God” of yours till you manifest the power you claim you’re going to show me.
my boy your in coma that why you worshiping three different beings

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:07am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
God told Isreal he is one so continue to lie to yourself

And in your shallow understanding, One there means one being abi?

Oya na, let’s follow your shallow logic. Jesus prayed for all believers to be one, just as he and the father are one in John 17 v 22.

So therefore, that means there is only one believer in God.

See how retardèd that sounds? That’s how your argument for the Oneness of God sounds like.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:10am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
my boy your in coma that why you worshiping three different beings

Why is David calling more than one Lord in Psalms 110 v 1?

Kingsnairaland:

Are you not ashamed your god need three God's to function shame on u he can't stand alone

I will show you how powerful my God is when you finish to show me your nonsense three God

When is your “dead” God going to show us how powerful you’re boasting he is?

Give us a false prophecy nau? Or has your feet gone cold? cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Kingsnairaland, if your “God” is not powerful enough to take my life this very night, then I am more powerful than weak “God” of yours.

I don’t want excuse about Grace and all that nonsense.

I’ll be back in the morning to prove your “God” is powerless and more useless than a used tissue paper.

See you in the morning, and pray to your “dead God” before you sleep.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:34am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

And in your shallow understanding, One there means one being abi?

Oya na, let’s follow your shallow logic. Jesus prayed for all believers to be one, just as he and the father are one in John 17 v 22.

So therefore, that means there is only one believer in God.

See how retardèd that sounds? That’s how your argument for the Oneness of God sounds like.
no it means three beings you this boy grow up to think properly

If you have sense you say your three God is one in purpose and mind why the don't husband and wife have one mind

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:37am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Kingsnairaland, if your “God” is not powerful enough to take my life this very night, then I am more powerful than weak “God” of yours.

I don’t want excuse about Grace and all that nonsense.

I’ll be back in the morning to prove your “God” is powerless and more useless than a used tissue paper.

See you in the morning, and pray to your “dead God” before you sleep.
you can't compare one God with the one that needs three to function

The one God will deal with your devil infact you know not what you worship

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
no it means three beings you this boy grow up to think property properly.

How many beings did David call LORD and Lord in Psalms 110 v 1? undecided

Kingsnairaland:

I came to check if you’ve done anything useful to prove how powerful your “dead God” is.

Still nothing so far. By the way, your “dead God” didn’t give you enough wisdom to spell words properly?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:41am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
you can't compare one God with the one that needs three to function

The one God will deal with your devil infact you know not what you worship

If your dead God doesn’t take my life tonight, then be rest assured you’ve wasted your life worshiping something else.

Seems your dead “God” and Baal have a lot more in common.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
no it means three beings you this boy grow up to think properly

If you have sense you say your three God is one in purpose and mind why the don't husband and wife have one mind

Is the husband and wife one flesh? Yes or No.

Does the Oneness in one flesh connote a literal number, or a union of man and wife?

Awaiting another silly answer from you. I trust you won’t disappoint.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:58am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

How many beings did David call LORD and Lord in Psalms 110 v 1? undecided

I came to check if you’ve done anything useful to prove how powerful your “dead God” is.

Still nothing so far. By the way, your “dead God” didn’t give you enough wisdom to spell words properly?

as long as you worship two to three different gods it OK by me because it devil you worship not the real God

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:00am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Is the husband and wife one flesh? Yes or No.

Does the Oneness in one flesh connote a literal number, or a union of man and wife?

Awaiting another silly answer from you. I trust you won’t disappoint.
Bassreeves thought you it one flesh before you go up and down claiming it one in mind now you understand it one flesh see your brain

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:05am On Jul 19, 2021
Where is that devil worshiper at bring your three God's let split them up and know when they emerged

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:10am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
as long as you worship two to three different gods it OK by me because it devil you worship not the real God

Tell that to David that has two Lords (LORD and Lord) in Psalms 110 v 1

Kingsnairaland:

I’m awake and refreshed. Your “dead God” couldn’t even touch one hair on my head through the night. We can all see how powerful your “God” is.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

I’m awake and refreshed. Your “dead God” couldn’t even touch one hair on my head through the night. We can all see how powerful your “God” is.
look at how I trap you into abusing God's well you fell for the trick you don't know anything

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Where is that devil worshiper at bring your three God's let split them up and know when they emerged

Ladies and gentlemen, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are now devils I worship according to this religious zealot who is yet to tell us how many beings created man in Genesis 1 v 26

Kingsnairaland:

You’ve wasted your entire life serving a dead “God” who couldn’t do anything to me over the night. What a powerful “God” you serve cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

now u accepted you have three God's you accepted they that three throne in heaven right

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Ladies and gentlemen, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are now devils I worship according to this religious zealot who is yet to tell us how many beings created man in Genesis 1 v 26

You’ve wasted your entire life serving a dead “God” who couldn’t do anything to me over the night. What a powerful “God” you serve cheesy

I did not mention names in my post you were the one doing it now u said you worship three God's I worship one who manifest in three dimensions

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
look at how I trap you into abusing God's well you fell for the trick you don't know anything

It’s obvious the God I serve is different from the powerless idol of a “God” you claim to serve.

Kingsnairaland:

Your “God” isn’t powerful enough to do anything.

My God still gives me life cheesy

Now explain this powerless “God” of yours to the followers of the thread.

Is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit the Father?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

I won't abuse spiritual things I just wanted to trap you which I succeeded in now back to you tell me about the three God's which one is lesser

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

It’s obvious the God I serve is different from the powerless idol of a “God” you claim to serve.

Your “God” isn’t powerful enough to do anything.

My God still gives me life cheesy

Now explain this powerless “God” of yours to the followers of the thread.

Is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit the Father?
I can see you are agitated when you are ready to answer me I will know

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I did not mention names in my post you were the one doing it now u said you worship three God's I worship one who manifest in three dimensions

How many beings did David see in Psalms 110 v 1?

A) One being
B) Two beings.

Why did he call one LORD, and the other one his Lord?

Kingsnairaland:

I’m obviously more powerful than your “God”. Too hard for him to touch me last night. I hope this God hasn’t abandoned you to struggle with poverty while you’re wasting your time here o.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I can see you are agitated when you are ready to answer me I will know

I’m agitated by asking you questions over your powerless “God” you don’t even understand? cheesy

Even after answering many questions from you, you still can’t give one clear answer to my question.

Kingsnairaland:

Since last night after this empty boast of yours, no sign from your powerless “God”.

I wonder why I’m wasting time with someone worshipping something so powerless. What a disappointment. undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

How many beings did David see in Psalms 110 v 1?

A) One being
B) Two beings.

Why did he call one LORD, and the other one his Lord?

I’m obviously more powerful than your “God”. Too hard for him to touch me last night. I hope this God hasn’t abandoned you to struggle with poverty while you’re wasting your time here o.
boy let move past abusing spirit whether devil or not arch angel Michael did not abuse devil in the Bible but pleaded to the lord to help him to do it so I know you don't know principles let move back to explaining your three God's

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Someone with a sound mind should explain this to some unlettered folks arguing on behalf of a powerless “God” they don’t understand.

Jesus’ own words;

John 14:28
You have heard how I said to you, I go away, and come again to you. If you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go to the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

I’m agitated by asking you questions over your powerless “God” you don’t even understand? cheesy

Even after answering many questions from you, you still can’t give one clear answer to my question.

Since last night after this empty boast of yours, no sign from your powerless “God”.

I wonder why I’m wasting time with someone worshipping something so powerless. What a disappointment. undecided

boy will u grow up

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:
Someone with a sound mind should explain this to some unlettered folks arguing on behalf of a powerless “God” they don’t understand.

Jesus’ own words;

John 14:28
You have heard how I said to you, I go away, and come again to you. If you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go to the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

you lack wisdom and sound mind

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
boy let move past abusing spirit whether devil or not arch angel Michael did not abuse devil in the Bible but pleaded to the lord to help him to do it so I know you don't know principles let move back to explaining your three God's

We can only make progress when you demonstrate how powerful your “God” is, and so far, I’m highly disappointed.

Kingsnairaland:

Show us the power of your “God” then we can continue. Don’t play hide and seek asking me questions to deflect from this.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
you lack wisdom and sound mind

Is this the power of your “God”? Your God gave you so much wisdom and sound mind to falsely accuse DappaD, Budaatum and Shadeyinka to be JWs without a single shred of evidence? cheesy
Kingsnairaland:

Hurry up and show us how powerful your “God” is. Perhaps your “God” doesn’t even know where I live to even take my life cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
boy will u grow up

Kingsnairaland:

You brought this up, and you must prove it. I’m not letting this slide.

When you are ready to check the meaning of Elohim (plural of Eloi) then you’ll see how funny your questions have been so far.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I won't abuse spiritual things I just wanted to trap you which I succeeded in now back to you tell me about the three God's which one is lesser

Taaa!!! Trap my foot indeed.

After realising you made an empty boast your dead “God” couldn’t even meet up, you want to change the narrative that “you wanted to trap me”.

Abi na mumu dey follow this thread for your mind? cheesy

You can’t escape this. Unless you’re stylishly admitting you serve a “dead God”

I will mock your “dead God” the same way Elijah mocked Baal and its worshippers.

Kingsnairaland:

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (94) (Reply)

Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed / Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.