Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (48689 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

By one essence, we mean that God is one being. The word essence comes from the Latin verb esse, “to be,” so what we mean is that He is one being. When we speak about Him as being three persons, the best way to understand the approach the early church had is this: God made us in His image, and because we are His image, there are things about our lives and our world that reflect who He is and what He is like.

We have the privilege of using language that is terrestrial because we have no other language. This is legitimated by the fact that we are made in the image of God to speak about Him. When we use that language, in a sense, there is a connection between us because we are His image. We are persons. We see in Scripture that there are many statements about God that are what we would call “personal.”

When the early church spoke in these terms, it was seeking to use terrestrial language to describe the celestial, but in such a way that was defined by God Himself and not by our experience of the vocabulary or our dictionary definition of the vocabulary. When we say that God is a person, we recognize that we are persons, but we are the microcosm—we exist in bodily form on the earth. From that, we also understand that God is a person. In other words, what makes us a person reflects that which is true of God but is not identical with what is true of Him.

All of our language about God is like this. It’s the language of those who are the analogy of God. We use that language and we have no other language to use. The language of analogy is legitimated by the dynamic that we are made in the image of God, but we are always recognizing that He’s given us the privilege of using language that enables us to know Him without totally comprehending Him. That is what those early theologians meant when they spoke about the incomprehensibility of God, but at the same time insisted on the wonder that the God we know is the incomprehensible God. We don’t know God as He knows Himself, but we do really know the One who knows Himself.

Can you be honest enough to put the source where you copied this from and stop plagiarism?!

This is the third time Mr Kingsley.

https://www.ligonier.org/learn/qas/what-does-it-mean-that-the-trinity-is-three-in-person-but-one-in-essence/

By the way, this article does not answer my question. What does “One” mean?

A) Is it One as per literal number? (Modalism)

Or

B)One as per unity (trinity)

Just choose from one of the options and stop copying things that have no bearing to the question I asked.

I asked for you understanding of “One”, not your understanding of “Being”
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
when they are distinct there is rank but when they are one being no rank exists

So when Jesus said “ I and my father are one” in John 10 v 30;
Was he distinct from the Father? Yes or no.

Also, when Jesus said “My Father is greater than I” in John 14 v 28

Think carefully before you respond, so you know the implications of what you just said.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Think carefully before you respond, so you know the implications of what you just said.
God is one being
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Can you be honest enough to put the source where you copied this from and stop plagiarism?!

This is the third time Mr Kingsley.

https://www.ligonier.org/learn/qas/what-does-it-mean-that-the-trinity-is-three-in-person-but-one-in-essence/

By the way, this article does not answer my question. What does “One” mean?

A) Is it One as per literal number? (Modalism)

Or

B)One as per unity (trinity)

Just choose from one of the options and stop copying things that have no bearing to the question I asked.

I asked for you understanding of “One”, not your understanding of “Being”

Hear, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is one!

Mark 12:29
Verse Concepts
Jesus answered, “The foremost is, ‘Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one Lord;

Job 23:13
Verse Concepts
“But He is unique and who can turn Him?
And what His soul desires, that He does.

Mark 12:32
Verse Concepts
The scribe said to Him, “Right, Teacher; You have truly stated that He is One, and there is no one else besides Him;

Romans 3:30
Verse Concepts
since indeed God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith is one.

Galatians 3:20
Verse Concepts
Now a mediator is not for one party only; whereas God is only one.

1 Timothy 2:5
Verse Concepts
For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Zechariah 14:9
Verse Concepts
And the Lord will be king over all the earth; in that day the Lord will be the only one, and His name the only one.

1 Corinthians 8:4
Verse Concepts
Therefore concerning the eating of things sacrificed to idols, we know that there is no such thing as an idol in the world, and that there is no God but one.

James 2:19
Verse Concepts
You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder.

Ephesians 4:6
Verse Concepts
one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.

1 Corinthians 8:6
Verse Concepts
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

1 Corinthians 12:13
Verse Concepts
For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
God is one being

Kingsnairaland:
when they are distinct there is rank but when they are one being no rank exists

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
In terms of states, the Father, is not the Son and the Son is not the Holy Spirit, now using a water (i.e. H2O) analogy

One literal thing like water (i.e. H2O), under the right condition(s), can choose to be ice sometimes, then liquid sometimes and then steam sometimes

Ice block, flowing liquid water and vapour steam are three different states of the same chemical compound H2O substance and not different substances.

Ice block, is distinct from vapour steam and even distinct also from flowing liquid in terms of states, yet are each and all the same, in terms of substance, as water or H2O, exists in three distinct forms or phases, namely:
solid ice or ice block, liquid water or flowing liquid and gaseous steam or vapour steam.

Is the Sun, the sunlight. Is the sunlight the sun heat and is the sun heat, the Sun?
Of course not, because they are distinct and different to each other but, what one common word would you collectively and/or individually call the Sun, Sunlight and sun heat?
It is Energy

Earthly fathers, in terms of authority, are greater than their earthly sons, so when Jesus said “My Father is greater than I” in John 14:28, this shouldn't be a choke, shock nor surprise

Back on energy, the energy of the sun is the original source of most of the energy found on earth. We get solar heat energy from the sun, and sunlight can also be used to produce electricity from solar panel cells.

John 10:30, the Greek word 'hen' which after translated to English is 'one' is a primary number and/or a cardinal numeral. It is used with the sense of being opposed to a division into parts. Meaning , Jesus and the Father are One, even in essence and nature.

Jesus Christ, though God Incarnate, is distinct from the Father, in terms of the Father is formless, while the Son has form (i.e. human body)
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
OkCornel:

do you accept God is one being
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Right now Jesus name is greater than the father name does that mean he is greater than the father (no)

The Father God head is pleased to dwell in Jesus now does that mean the distinct nature is of importance

These distinct qualities are just here to accomplish a work after all said and done God is one one being and the express image of God right now is Jesus

After you accept God is one being

We look into the dimension among the three which God will use to dwell on the new earth and in new heaven forever for all eternity
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
On being doing what is beyond human understanding
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
BassReeves:
In terms of states, the Father, is not the Son and the Son is not the Holy Spirit, now using a water (i.e. H2O) analogy

One literal thing like water (i.e. H2O), under the right condition(s), can choose to be ice sometimes, then liquid sometimes and then steam sometimes

Ice block, flowing liquid water and vapour steam are three different states of the same chemical compound H2O substance and not different substances.

Ice block, is distinct from vapour steam and even distinct also from flowing liquid in terms of states, yet are each and all the same, in terms of substance, as water or H2O, exists in three distinct forms or phases, namely:
solid ice or ice block, liquid water or flowing liquid and gaseous steam or vapour steam.

Is the Sun, the sunlight. Is the sunlight the sun heat and is the sun heat, the Sun?
Of course not, because they are distinct and different to each other but, what one common word would you collectively and/or individually call the Sun, Sunlight and sun heat?
It is Energy

Earthly fathers, in terms of authority, are greater than their earthly sons, so when Jesus said “My Father is greater than I” in John 14:28, this shouldn't be a choke, shock nor surprise

Back on energy, the energy of the sun is the original source of most of the energy found on earth. We get solar heat energy from the sun, and sunlight can also be used to produce electricity from solar panel cells.

John 10:30, the Greek word 'hen' which after translated to English is 'one' is a primary number and/or a cardinal numeral. It is used with the sense of being opposed to a division into parts. Meaning , Jesus and the Father are One, even in essence and nature.

Jesus Christ, though God Incarnate, is distinct from the Father, in terms of the Father is formless, while the Son has form (i.e. human body)

Exactly!

The concluding paragraph nicks it.

Kingsnairaland, what’s your thought on this?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Exactly!

The concluding paragraph nicks it.

Kingsnairaland, what’s your thought on this?
I told you what ever your view is about the father and the son is the same with me Bible makes that clear
And Bible made one being clear very well
Stop trying to play smart in the things of God
You can never use sense in the Bible

It an abomination to say we have three beings

Now the formless part he said I will get to it not now
The main thing is that we have one ultimate God one being
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I told you what ever your view is about the father and the son is the same with me Bible makes that clear

You’re the one suspecting what is not.

Simple question, do you agree with Bassreeves latest post on this thread?

Yes or no. No plenty talk abeg

And per the bolded part of your quote, why did God give you that sense in the first place? undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
OkCornel:

You’re the one suspecting what is not.

Simple question, do you agree with Bassreeves latest post on this thread?

Yes or no. No plenty talk abeg

And per the bolded part of your quote, why did God give you that sense in the first place? undecided

Now that you have accepted one being
That is the only way you can really see how great God is

Now if you want to talk about sense topic

Now faith is what God demands from us not sense because he wants to make the wisdom of this world to become nothing

Sense can't explain how a virgin can become pregnant

It can't explain how to call what never exists as though they exist

Etc
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Now faith is what God demands from us not sense because he wants to make the wisdom of this world to become nothing

It can't explain how to call what never exists as though they exist

Etc

You’re still being evasive.

Do you agree with Bassree.ves last post on this thread?

Yes or no.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
OkCornel:

You’re still being evasive.

Do you agree with Bassree.ves last post on this thread?

Yes or no.

told you what ever your view is about the father and the son is the same with me Bible makes that clear

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

told you what ever your view is about the father and the son is the same with me Bible makes that clear

From the bolded, we can agree on something. You are not smart and can never sound sensible with the Bible you’re preaching from.

When you are ready to give a yes or no answer to my last question, let me know.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

John 10:30
'The Jews answered Him,
We are not going to stone You for a good work, but for blasphemy, because You, a mere man, make Yourself out to be God.”
'

'You believe that God is one; you do well [to believe that].
The demons also believe [that], and shudder and bristle [in awe-filled terror—they have seen His wrath]!
'

You are absolutely correct Kingsnairaland.

The Lord, our God is one, numeral one, the Godhead manifests in three personalities, there are no three beings, but one God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 12:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

It can't explain how to call what never exists as though they exist Etc
Carnality and the spirit arent mates. There's no way carnality can know or explain how a virgin can become pregnant. No way, it can know or explain why a virgin birth. Neither can it explain why a virgin is required

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2021
BassReeves:
John 10:30
'The Jews answered Him,
We are not going to stone You for a good work, but for blasphemy, because You, a mere man, make Yourself out to be God.”
'

'You believe that God is one; you do well [to believe that].
The demons also believe [that], and shudder and bristle [in awe-filled terror—they have seen His wrath]!
'

You are absolutely correct Kingsnairaland.

The Lord, our God is one, numeral one, the Godhead manifests in three personalities, there are no three beings, but one God

Psalms 110 v 1

And David had one numeral Lord? undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:16am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

From the bolded, we can agree on something. You are not smart and can never sound sensible with the Bible you’re preaching from.

When you are ready to give a yes or no answer to my last question, let me know.
for saying am not smart you have to get out from my sight
Go worship your three beings
Serve your three God's
No wonder God said until he himself reveals it it remains hidden
Now that part of the Bible has come alive to me
Not by power or might or by explaining

So get the hell out
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Repeat post removed
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by BassReeves: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2021
John 1:1-5, 10-14, 18
'1In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself.
2He was [continually existing] in the beginning [co-eternally] with God.
3All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him not even one thing was made that has come into being.
4In Him was life [and the power to bestow life], and the life was the Light of men.
5The Light shines on in the [c]darkness, and the darkness did not understand it or overpower it or appropriate it or absorb it [and is unreceptive to it]
10He (Christ) was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.
11He came to that which was His own [that which belonged to Him--His world, His creation, His possession],
and those who were His own [people--the Jewish nation] did not receive and welcome Him.
12But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the right [the authority, the privilege] to become children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name--
13who were born, not of blood [natural conception], nor of the will of the flesh [physical impulse], nor of the will of man [that of a natural father],
but of God [that is, a divine and supernatural birth--they are born of God--spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified].
14And the Word (Christ) became flesh, and lived among us; and we [actually] saw His glory, glory as belongs to the [One and] only begotten Son of the Father, [the Son who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, who is] full of grace and truth (absolutely free of deception).
18No one has seen God [His essence, His divine nature] at any time; the [One and] only begotten God [that is, the unique Son] who is in the intimate presence of the Father, He has explained Him [and interpreted and revealed the awesome wonder of the Father].
'

Matthew 22:41-46
'41Now while the Pharisees were [still] gathered together, Jesus asked them a question:
42“What do you [Pharisees] think of the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed)? Whose Son is He?” They said to Him, “The son of David.”
43Jesus asked them, “How is it then that David by the inspiration of the Spirit, calls Him ‘Lord,’ saying,
44‘THE LORD (the Father) SAID TO MY LORD (the Son, the Messiah),
“SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
UNTIL I PUT YOUR ENEMIES UNDER YOUR FEET”’?
45So then, if David calls Him (the Son, the Messiah) ‘Lord,’ how is He David’s son?”
46No one was able to say a word to Him in answer, nor from that day on did anyone dare to question Him again.
'

Psalms 110:1, is a mirror of both Matthew 22:44 and Acts 2:34, and yes, David has one numeral Lord, because the Lord our God is one (i.e. Deuteronomy 6:4 and Mark 12:29 mirroring each other)

If anyone really is a proper bible student and is biblically literate, such person would have noticed that in, Psalm 110:1, the first Lord is used as God, (i.e. YHWH, thats used in place as a name of God) while the second Lord is used as Adonai (i.e. Master or Owner, just as in the Lord, we see in the word, Landlord)
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:35am On Jul 23, 2021
BassReeves:
'1In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself.
3All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him not even one thing was made that has come into being.
4In Him was life [and the power to bestow life], and the life was the Light of men.
5The Light shines on in the [c]darkness, and the darkness did not understand it or overpower it or appropriate it or absorb it [and is unreceptive to it]
10He (Christ) was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.
11He came to that which was His own [that which belonged to Him--His world, His creation, His possession],
and those who were His own [people--the Jewish nation] did not receive and welcome Him.
12But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the right [the authority, the privilege] to become children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name--
13who were born, not of blood [natural conception], nor of the will of the flesh [physical impulse], nor of the will of man [that of a natural father],
but of God [that is, a divine and supernatural birth--they are born of God--spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified].
14And the Word (Christ) became flesh, and lived among us; and we [actually] saw His glory, glory as belongs to the [One and] only begotten Son of the Father, [the Son who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, who is] full of grace and truth (absolutely free of deception).
18No one has seen God [His essence, His divine nature] at any time; the [One and] only begotten God [that is, the unique Son] who is in the intimate presence of the Father, He has explained Him [and interpreted and revealed the awesome wonder of the Father].
'

'41Now while the Pharisees were [still] gathered together, Jesus asked them a question:
42“What do you [Pharisees] think of the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed)? Whose Son is He?” They said to Him, “The son of David.”
43Jesus asked them, “How is it then that David by the inspiration of the Spirit, calls Him ‘Lord,’ saying,
“SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
45So then, if David calls Him (the Son, the Messiah) ‘Lord,’ how is He David’s son?”
46No one was able to say a word to Him in answer, nor from that day on did anyone dare to question Him again.
'

Psalms 110:1, is a mirror of both Matthew 22:44 and Acts 2:34, and yes, David has one numeral Lord, because the Lord our God is one (i.e. Deuteronomy 6:4 and Mark 12:29 mirroring each other)

If anyone really is a proper bible student and is biblically literate, such person would have noticed that in, Psalm 110:1, the first Lord is used as God, (i.e. YHWH, thats used in place as a name of God) while the second Lord is used as Adonai (i.e. Master or Owner, just as in the Lord, we see in the word, Landlord)
the guy is asking u to explain why two beings appear in heaven at once I have told him the explanation he acts like he did not see it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
for saying am not smart you have to get out from my sight
Go worship your three beings
Serve your three God's
No wonder God said until he himself reveals it it remains hidden
Now that part of the Bible has come alive to me
Not by power or might or by explaining

So get the hell out

You’re really struggling to understand English.

Mr Kingsley, in your own words you said

“Stop trying to play smart in the things of God

And I said

“ From the bolded, we can agree on something. You are not smart and can never sound sensible with the Bible you’re preaching from”

So what is the problem? undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2021
BassReeves:
'

“SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
'

In very simple and straightforward terms,

Was it not the Father and the Son David saw in the Spirit in Psalms 110 v 1?

He called the Father - LORD, and the Son - My Lord.

Is that one numerical Lord David saw? undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

I told you God can manifest in three dimensions

What David saw was God the father and God the son in heaven at the same time

What is hard to understand there
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I told you God can manifest in three dimensions

What David saw was God the father and God the son in heaven at the same time

What is hard to understand there

Beautiful. Now you mentioned that when they are distinct, there is a rank, but when they are one there is no rank abi?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

The two persons who the scriptures have shown many a times is the father and the son

That is the manifestation of God in his two distinct nature at once and at the same place

It actually not rocket science and you can't say God can't do it

You can not say they are two different beings that wrong
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

Beautiful. Now you mentioned that when they are distinct, there is a rank, but when they are one there is no rank abi?
yes
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The two persons who the scriptures have shown many a times is the father and the son

That is the manifestation of God in his two distinct nature at once and at the same place

It actually not rocket science and you can't say God can't do it

You can not say they are two different beings that wrong

If David had that understanding that one numerical God was manifesting as Father and Spn, how did he end up with “two Lords” instead of just One?

Humor me a bit, so if God decides to manifest Himself in a million ways, will you address all these manifestations as more than One Lord? If no, how did David end up with more than one Lord in Psalms 110 v 1?

He should know one numerical Lord is manifesting itself in multiple ways and should still call him by one name undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
yes

So when Jesus said “I and my father are one”, was he distinct from the Father? Or was he One with the Father.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2021
OkCornel:

If David had that understanding that one numerical God was manifesting as Father and Spn, how did he end up with “two Lords” instead of just One?

Humor me a bit, so if God decides to manifest Himself in a million ways, will you address all these manifestations as more than One Lord? If no, how did David end up with more than one Lord in Psalms 110 v 1?

He should know one numerical Lord is manifesting itself in multiple ways and should still call him by one name undecided

My brother
God always does things step by step if God reveals everything once we can't contain it in our head

Notice this mystery was not revealed properly in the old testament

That why Jesus said David longed to see it in happen in the time of Jesus David wished he was present to hear Jesus explain it

David just reveal what he saw prophetically
God was showing his two distinct nature then to show us things he was going to do as a man notice they saw one like the son of man they saw Jesus ahead of time

The One on the throne of God has the appearance of a man, and from the appearance of His loins and upward He looks like electrum, while from His loins and downward He looks like fire (Ezek. 1:27); there was brightness all around Him

The One sitting on the throne is not only God but also man; He is the God-man, the man-God, the mingling of God and man (Acts 7:56). This has a twofold significance:
God manifesting in his dimension

Now the One who is on the throne, the One ruling over the universe, is not just God but a Man, a God-man, Jesus Christ, who is a perfect man and a complete God; He looks like a man, yet with Him there’s the appearance of the glory of the Lord.

The One who is sitting on the throne in Ezek. 1:26-27 looks like a man, yet with Him there’s the appearance of the glory of the Lord. This is very different from the human concept and the religious concept, both of which say that the One on the throne is God.
But Ezekiel told us he saw God in the appearance of man

1. There’s a connection between Ezekiel 1:26 and Genesis 1:26. In Genesis 1:26 we see that God created man in His image to express Him and with His authority to represent Him; this is God’s purpose in creating man.

Now to your question
God has shown to us how his manifestation is only in three ways
God can't manifest in another dimension apart from this three ways so asking if he manifest one million ways

What you will see in that one million ways is this same Jesus that the old testament people saw

You will see the exact son of Man
And in that one million ways you will say I saw the son of man in one million ways at the same time or in different places

Jesus can appear to Emeka in Nigeria at nine pm and still at the same time appear to Trump at that same time in USA

So it still him one being with God in many different places at the same time that is the work of the holy spirit bringing Jesus in that way

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (94) (Reply)

Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.